DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?

Go down 
+22
kay susan tayo
ruzzelcore_78
BongBong
borddo
no love lost
fuck your beliefs
Ban
startrekdon'tmixwithHC
renminzaitsev
zepol
soral
sister brad
rupert
AlongTheWay
pierminator
ukinam1978
hen8
raymond667
xjay
Bongga Ka Dhay
jep_peligro
chelleco
26 posters
AuthorMessage
chelleco

How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? Empty
PostSubject: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 12:37 pm

Okay, so everyone gets excited when Charice guest stars in yet another American show or

receives praise from a non-Filipino source. See

http://www.philstar.com/funfare/Article.aspx?articleId=614551&publicationSubCategoryId=70

War, crime, insurrection, probably even domestic disputes drop to ZERO when Pacquiao has a

match and brings yet more glory to the Philippines See

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slug=ro-manny042909
Not to mention copious Pinoy pride about EDSA sparking Tahrir square and the Arab uprising

in Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, and elsewhere See:

http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleid=660333

Okay, fine but how does all this "pride" personally benefit YOU--the average Filipino? If

a fellow Pinoy excels, that doesn't necessarily mean his achievement is transferred to you,

right? For every victory Pacquiao achieves, this doesn't lessen his countrymen's burning

desire to leave Lupang Hinirang for greener pastures, right?

What kind of "pride" are we really pushing anyway? Is it a superficial "me too" type of

pride? Is it a defensive or WORTHLESS kind of pride? See:

http://www.ich9.com/cultural-baggage/the-most-common-form-of-filipino-pride-is-worthless/

Or do you think Pinoy Pride, as commonly practiced and understood here, actually leads to

something worthwhile and lasting?
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 2:47 am

Not the pride of being "Filipino" per se as nothing about the culture and the system is worth sh*t in my book, but pride that I belong to a bloodline that is rooted in a country such as this is the pride I wear in my heart. Pride that parents brought me to this world in a stinking hospital in Manila, pride that my grandparents bought my parents to this world from far flung Provinces such as Ilo-Ilo and Benguet, (yep, I'm 1/16th Igorot), pride that our history's early heroes showed defiance and resistance to various oppressors of the western (and Far Eastern, even) bullies. Pride that of all South East Asia, this country was the first to bust of of the Punk hardcore movement on it's own in the early 80's. Pride that this scene is a healthy, albeit struggling scene that we try to maintain on our own.

Such things are what makes me "proud" being a Filipino.

Charice, Manny Pacquiao, even the Younghusbands of Azkals, however extraordinary they may be or whatever "greatness" they achieve, they can all go fly a kite. And I still consider EDSA 1 as a joke.

"worthwhile" and "lasting", I'm not exactly sure as the Filipino media culture, however "independent" and "balanced" they believe themselves to be, has short term memory. Majority of forum dwellers may have noticed this fact by now, I assume.

just sayin'. missed these topics here. cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://therealstrength.blogspot.com/
Bongga Ka Dhay

Bongga Ka Dhay

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:08 pm

Pwedeng pakitagalog?....

geek
Back to top Go down
xjay

xjay

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:46 pm

jep_peligro wrote:
Not the pride of being "Filipino" per se as nothing about the culture and the system is worth sh*t in my book, but pride that I belong to a bloodline that is rooted in a country such as this is the pride I wear in my heart. Pride that parents brought me to this world in a stinking hospital in Manila, pride that my grandparents bought my parents to this world from far flung Provinces such as Ilo-Ilo and Benguet, (yep, I'm 1/16th Igorot), pride that our history's early heroes showed defiance and resistance to various oppressors of the western (and Far Eastern, even) bullies. Pride that of all South East Asia, this country was the first to bust of of the Punk hardcore movement on it's own in the early 80's. Pride that this scene is a healthy, albeit struggling scene that we try to maintain on our own.

Such things are what makes me "proud" being a Filipino.

Charice, Manny Pacquiao, even the Younghusbands of Azkals, however extraordinary they may be or whatever "greatness" they achieve, they can all go fly a kite. And I still consider EDSA 1 as a joke.

"worthwhile" and "lasting", I'm not exactly sure as the Filipino media culture, however "independent" and "balanced" they believe themselves to be, has short term memory. Majority of forum dwellers may have noticed this fact by now, I assume.

just sayin'. missed these topics here. cheers!

walang "like" button kaya quote na lang.
Back to top Go down
raymond667

raymond667

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:28 pm

minsan nakakairita na ung "FILIPINO PRIDE" halos, si francis m kasi may kasalanan nyan Smile
pati tuloy logo ng t4c kung saan saan mo makikita Razz

gaya ni jep, am still considering EDSA 1 as a BIG joke. anung year ba ngyari un?

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://theonegreatcurse.blogspot.com
hen8

hen8

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:31 am

i am proud to be a filipino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF8kY4xON-s
^but this guy on youtube (sucks!) WTF ..
Back to top Go down
http://www.quarternote.findtalk.biz
ukinam1978

ukinam1978

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:30 pm

depende kung saan mo titignan.
Back to top Go down
pierminator

pierminator

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:34 pm

Sa sobrang FILIPINO PRIDE ng mga Kamote, pati ba naman yan pinag kakakitaan na nila tulad nung nauso si Che Guevara (eg; T-SHIRT 3 stars and the sun, Pacquiao Jackets with Flag, Yung Yellow na Poloshirt na may Flag Ng Pilipinas na putangina, etc. kulang nalang Condom na korteng pilipinas.) Uso kasi yang hayup na yan eh. PUTANGINANG PRIDE YAN! Kill your pride, kahit anung pride pa yan. PROUD Pwede pa.

"Filipino lang ako pag nananalo si Pacquiao" -Loonie (Rapper)
Back to top Go down
AlongTheWay

AlongTheWay

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:27 am

I think the Francis M's intentions were good when he launched his clothing line but as time passed I don't think people got the message he wanted to relay. Some people probably bought the clothes because they just thought the logo was cool or probably because everyone else was wearing the shirts, or maybe because it's a Francis M shirt. In my opinion, the purpose died when they mass produced and capitalized on the whole "FILIPINO PRIDE" thing.
Pride can sometimes be stupid and unpleasant.
Examples:
1. Hitler's pride and desire to build the master race caused the holocaust.
2. Take a look at America and how they think they are the best nation there is. They don't even have real cultural roots. Their roots died when the settlers killed the native indians.
3. The so called "Filipino Pride", proud to be a 3rd world country? proud to have crab mentality?

Kaya hindi tayo umaasenso. Masyado tayong "stuck up" sa pagiging inggit sa mga ibang bansa. Masyado tayong mahilig sa imported o ung tinatawag nating "stateside". Masyado rin nating pinipintasan ang ating sarili. Pero minsan kailangan rin talagang mamintas para mamulat ang ating mga mata sa katotohanan.
Sa palagay ko, para tuluyan tayong umunlad, kailangan nating lunukin muna ang lahat ng yabang na meron tayo at palitan ang yabang na un gamit ang pagmamahal sa sariling bayan.
Kung ang bawat Pilipino ay tunay na mahal ang kanyang bansa, lahat ng maliliit na bagay na gagawin nila ay makakpagambag sa pagsulong ng ating bansa.

-opinyon lang mga pre Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptyMon May 30, 2011 6:18 am

pride in anything is all a matter of interpretation.
Nasa atin yun kung nakakabuti or masama para sa sarili o sa lipunan.
Oo nga korny ang mga kono na proud lang maging pinoy pag nanalo si Pac man o kapag kumakanta si Charice pero ganun talaga tayo, ganun yung ugali ng karamihan.
It's up to every individual's interpretation of pride to better our outlook on ourselves and society.
Pride ain't a shirt or a jacket or a tattoo, pride is an ideal put into action.

Para sa kin, proud ako maging Pinoy,
proud ako maging punk(la)
pero ayoko ng pride chicken
alien
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/eskapo
rupert

rupert

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptyMon May 30, 2011 6:20 am

hay chelleco, totoong poster ka ba?
walang follow up sa post mo kase . . .
Back to top Go down
sister brad
bodyguard
sister brad

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:42 pm

kadalasan kasi pag Filipino pride na ang pinag-usapan, jan tayo nagiging cocky eh.....

dapat yung tamang "pilipino ako." yun lang. wag nang dagdagan pa ng angas. hehehe.
Back to top Go down
soral

soral

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:39 pm

sister brad wrote:
kadalasan kasi pag Filipino pride na ang pinag-usapan, jan tayo nagiging cocky eh.....

dapat yung tamang "pilipino ako." yun lang. wag nang dagdagan pa ng angas. hehehe.

tama!

marami diyan pasuotsuot pa ng 3stars and a sun o poloshirt na meron pang pilipinas, pagtumugtog naman ang national anthem ng Pilipinas walang pakeelam. tama nga sabi nila, "Pilipino lang pag nananalo si Pacquiao".
Back to top Go down
pierminator

pierminator

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:51 pm

Back to top Go down
zepol
hoodlum
zepol

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:25 pm

^
ayos 'tong clip na 'to!

sana makita 'to ng lahat ng Pilipino.
sige, PINOY PRIDE pa mga gunggong! Suspect
Back to top Go down
renminzaitsev

renminzaitsev

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 11:24 am

At first i must admit i felt happy that many Filipinos now feels proud to be one.
Before there were those that would even say that they prefer if we remained a colony of America just like Guam, etc. Many Filipinos have lost hope and would rather just be controlled and fed just like wild animals in the zoo- caged but fed everyday.What a shame and believe me how i would want to shove my spartan slippers in their mouth.
Now we see many wearing the 3 stars in the sun, being proud of their brothers and sisters. Thanks to FRancis M, Pacman, efren bata etc. But a big credit should also be given to Fil AMs who never lost their pride as Filipinos(carlos bulosan, apple de ap, flattbush brothers etc).
These Fil Ams and their likes were even more Filipino than their brothers in the mother land. They learn more and in the hard way that identity matters a lot especially in an interracial society and racism is a big problem. And for them cultural heritage is a matter not just for TOURISM and MONEY but something that fills out the hole in their personality. Now because we are still very much colonial- its easier for us to get our queue to be proud as filipinos from our filam brothers and sisters.
When a journalist, a film, a radio anouncer talks bad about filipinos in the states, they would be bombarded by hatemails, comments, request to resign, even death threats from the filipino community. But when justin bieber showed a bad attitude towards filipinos when he went to manila, anthrax calling filipino rock/metal fans weak in the pulp summer slam, an american soldier raping a filipina and getting away with it, Gloria Macapagal Arroyo and whole lot more politicians insults the intellects of Filipinos- the reaction was there but it was weak.
Filipinos wanting to earn dollars abroad has nothing to do with Filipino pride. They can have Filipino pride even outside the country.
What we need is a solid reason to be proud to be filipinos. We need to have a collective pride of ourselves not just of a few personalities. The pride we now have is fragile, sporadic, sometimes stupid, and lacking in depth. The only way to obtain a solid filipino pride for the majority is if leadership in the country, or its system would change for the better. Politicians have always used and abused the words trickle down effect in pertaining how their economic plans and accomplishments benefits the poor. It never worked. Trickle down effect should be used not in economy but in leadership/or politics and culture. So if the government is still subservient to foreign power then kneeling to the filthy gods from north America would still be the norm.
But dissent is like a spark that spreads and this filipino pride we have no matter how weak must be used to awaken, encourage, and move the masses so that we can be truly proud to be Filipinos and at the same time without being xenophobic!
Let's learn from the poeple from other race that stood up against the would be powers of the world.
Lets learn from our ancestors in the Katipunan, the insurrects from the American time, the fighters against the Japanese rule, the movement during martial law, the 2 edsa's. Let's not forget the lessons no matter how bitter its results are, and continue to advance the level of our struggles. If we do, then we can move on as a nation proud of our heritage, proud of our brothers and sisters.
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:04 pm

renminzaitsev wrote:
Thanks to FRancis M, Pacman, efren bata etc. But a big credit should also be given to Fil AMs who never lost their pride as Filipinos(carlos bulosan, apple de ap, flattbush brothers etc).

Don't forget the other Fil-Ams or Fil-__ who have been down since before it became popular:

SIGNAL 3 (Los Angeles, CA)
KADENA (New York City, NY)
LIPSLIDE (DUBAI)
DIGMA (San Francisco, CA)
P+ (Watsonville, CA)
INCAPACITATE (Chicago, IL)
HOY PINOY (Duarte, CA)
THE SKYFLAKES (San Francisco, CA)
SputterDoll (Bay Area, Ca)
Back to top Go down
startrekdon'tmixwithHC

startrekdon'tmixwithHC

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:48 am

Filipino Pride? hehe.

as long as this country is still named after Philip II of Spain, pilipinos, pacquiao, pempengco, and the half-pilipino dis-and-dat's achievements does not mean shit to me. Pride that i exist as a mongrel in this country and really able to relate to it's people? yes.
Back to top Go down
renminzaitsev

renminzaitsev

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 8:23 am

rupert wrote:
renminzaitsev wrote:
Thanks to FRancis M, Pacman, efren bata etc. But a big credit should also be given to Fil AMs who never lost their pride as Filipinos(carlos bulosan, apple de ap, flattbush brothers etc).

Don't forget the other Fil-Ams or Fil-__ who have been down since before it became popular:

SIGNAL 3 (Los Angeles, CA)
KADENA (New York City, NY)
LIPSLIDE (DUBAI)
DIGMA (San Francisco, CA)
P+ (Watsonville, CA)
INCAPACITATE (Chicago, IL)
HOY PINOY (Duarte, CA)
THE SKYFLAKES (San Francisco, CA)
SputterDoll (Bay Area, Ca)

yes we will not. and we'll try to find out about those that we don't know.
Back to top Go down
Ban

Ban

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:02 pm

hahaha ang lalalim na ng usapan ah XD bsta ako proud maging pinoy dahil sa mga nagagawa na kakaiba ng filipino( yun pag iinvent at pagiging resourceful) kaso interms of government (system and implementation) and interms of big business killing small business hndi ako proud, dahil walang kwenta mabuhay sa Pilipinas kung mahirap ka. creative ka nga kaso kapwa mo pilipino ang pumapatay sayo, at ang masama pa dun yun ibang pilipino madaling mabola at magaling mangbola. tayo tayo din ang pumapatay sa atin LAHI. kaya sad to say but it sucks to have a bad blood in our blood
Back to top Go down
fuck your beliefs

fuck your beliefs

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:37 pm

Filipino Monkey Pride...
how can you be proud of being filipino if you can't discipline yourself??
stop being ignorant...Your proud of being filipino coz you win in this or that shit??or represent something??fuck that shit.....just for example efren penaflorida that's the real filipino pride not those who are fake faggots who were there pinoy pride but they do nothing but to watched lame tv shows...fuck that
Back to top Go down
renminzaitsev

renminzaitsev

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:08 pm

fuck your beliefs wrote:
Filipino Monkey Pride...
stop being ignorant...Your proud of being filipino coz you win in this or that shit??or represent something??fuck that shit.....just for example efren penaflorida that's the real filipino pride not those who are fake faggots who were there pinoy pride but they do nothing but to watched lame tv shows...fuck that

haha parang ang galing galing na tao nito ah. nag assume kaagad sya na walang discipline ang mga pinoy. Boy, maybe you only know the ruling class culture not the real masses who's life will never be seen on TV
Back to top Go down
renminzaitsev

renminzaitsev

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:17 pm

let's be more precise with who,what we criticize, plain angst is ignorant. Let's use this forum to enrich our minds, not to make stereotypes.
Back to top Go down
no love lost

no love lost

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 9:41 pm

fuck your beliefs wrote:
Filipino Monkey Pride...

Filipino Monkey Eating Eagle Pride...
I am proud of the Filipino Monkey Eating Eagle
Back to top Go down
borddo

borddo

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:47 am

renminzaitsev wrote:
anthrax calling filipino rock/metal fans weak in the pulp summer slam
totoo naman
Back to top Go down
renminzaitsev

renminzaitsev

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:44 pm

borddo wrote:

totoo naman

and you just bow down agreeing with a stupid and somewhat confused smile on your face?! why are some filipinos so introvert, submissive, yes man, when faced by foreign people? so weak ka nga? Hindi kasalanan ng mga thrash metal lovers yun. KASALANAN YUN NG MGA ORGANIZER KASI ANG HILIG NILA PALIGIRAN NG LOCAL EMO/ SOFT ROCK(?!) BANDS ANG MGA FOREIGN METAL BANDS. WALA SILANG TIWALA SA MGA LOCAL METAL SCENE SA PINAS! E DI SYEMPRE ANG RESULT YUNG MGA EMO FANS AY TATAYO O MATUTULOG LANG HABANG TUMUTUGTOG ANG ANTHRAX AT BURAT NA BURAT NA SA PAGHIHINTAY SA CALALILIY! So kung ikaw weak, at pumapayag ka nga kahit mura murahin ka ng mga bourgeoisie metal class na yun, so be it. But not most of us! There's no metal god or rock gods for me. We are all the same WHEN CONFRONTED!

siguro kung extreme noise terror or slayer or SOIA ang pumunta dito sa pinas, weak(or mas tamang sabihing stupid) kung nakatayo ka lang sa show. bUT WITH ANTHRAX, forget it.
Back to top Go down
renminzaitsev

renminzaitsev

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 2:27 pm

if you think these rich metal bands is just in it for the music and the energy of the crowd, well think again. Have you ever watched shows in Japan and/or Singapore. The crowd there is more behaved and tamed as what scott ian call filipinos as weak. But these type of bands keeps coming back there and even at the height of their popularity. the big reason is the money! If they think theyre so hardcore and we are weak, then let them try living in payatas beside the mountain of TRASH, and see who's more hardcore!
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:53 pm

loooolz Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbongbongx.multiply.com
pierminator

pierminator

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 6:39 pm

renminzaitsev wrote:
borddo wrote:

totoo naman

and you just bow down agreeing with a stupid and somewhat confused smile on your face?! why are some filipinos so introvert, submissive, yes man, when faced by foreign people? so weak ka nga? Hindi kasalanan ng mga thrash metal lovers yun. KASALANAN YUN NG MGA ORGANIZER KASI ANG HILIG NILA PALIGIRAN NG LOCAL EMO/ SOFT ROCK(?!) BANDS ANG MGA FOREIGN METAL BANDS. WALA SILANG TIWALA SA MGA LOCAL METAL SCENE SA PINAS! E DI SYEMPRE ANG RESULT YUNG MGA EMO FANS AY TATAYO O MATUTULOG LANG HABANG TUMUTUGTOG ANG ANTHRAX AT BURAT NA BURAT NA SA PAGHIHINTAY SA CALALILIY! So kung ikaw weak, at pumapayag ka nga kahit mura murahin ka ng mga bourgeoisie metal class na yun, so be it. But not most of us! There's no metal god or rock gods for me. We are all the same WHEN CONFRONTED!

siguro kung extreme noise terror or slayer or SOIA ang pumunta dito sa pinas, weak(or mas tamang sabihing stupid) kung nakatayo ka lang sa show. bUT WITH ANTHRAX, forget it.

Sigurado ba kayong seryoso si SCOTT IAN nung sinabi nya yun sa pulp? Alam ko nag ti-trip lang yun eh. Yung "Fuck the middle east" nga na kanta ng S.O.D. na napaka racist kung tutuusin alam naman nila na nag t-trip lang sila nun. Nag tour nga sila sa japan sinabihan nila na "Speak English or DIE!!!" yung mga hapon, di naman nag react yung mga hapon dahil alam nilang Nag ti-trip lang sila nun.. Ewan ko ah pero tingin ko masyado lang sensitibo mga pinoy.
Back to top Go down
pierminator

pierminator

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:56 pm

pierminator wrote:
renminzaitsev wrote:
borddo wrote:

totoo naman

Sigurado ba kayong seryoso si SCOTT IAN nung sinabi nya yun sa pulp? Alam ko nag ti-trip lang yun eh. Yung "Fuck the middle east" nga na kanta ng S.O.D. na napaka racist kung tutuusin alam naman nila na nag t-trip lang sila nun. Nag tour nga sila sa japan sinabihan nila na "Speak English or DIE!!!" yung mga hapon, di naman nag react yung mga hapon dahil alam nilang Nag ti-trip lang sila nun.. Ewan ko ah pero tingin ko masyado lang sensitibo mga pinoy.

Back to top Go down
ruzzelcore_78

ruzzelcore_78

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 9:57 am

Sensitive or not,NEVER should we take things lightly or walk hat on hand especially if someone foreign is trampling on our shoes.I am not saying that we take arms on every given situations but it is patriotic that WE TAKE A STAND on an issue that criticize our being as a nation.
Back to top Go down
borddo

borddo

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:52 pm

renminzaitsev wrote:
borddo wrote:

totoo naman

ayus.
sinabi kong totoo dahil yun ang obserbasyon ko sa isang oras na naruon ako di dahil sinabi ng sinuman.
ngayon kung di mo matanggap yun nasa iyo yun.

renminzaitsev wrote:
bUT WITH ANTHRAX, forget it.
isnabero.
ayuz!
Back to top Go down
pierminator

pierminator

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 6:42 pm

ruzzelcore_78 wrote:
Sensitive or not,NEVER should we take things lightly or walk hat on hand especially if someone foreign is trampling on our shoes.I am not saying that we take arms on every given situations but it is patriotic that WE TAKE A STAND on an issue that criticize our being as a nation.

Tama ka!

Pero tignan muna natin sarili natin bago tayo tumayo't lumaban. Baka naman TOTOO KASE
Back to top Go down
renminzaitsev

renminzaitsev

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:19 am

[quote="pierminator"][quote="pierminator"]
renminzaitsev wrote:
borddo wrote:

totoo naman

hahaha! totally agree with the last part of the video. Sometimes we are racist without being aware of it. We should change that!
IN response to most points of this topic:
Filipino's have been laughed at, abused, looked down, slaved in several parts of the world. Even our educational system is designed to create slaves for the multinational companies. Sino ba dapat ang unang tumulong sa atin kundi kapwa Pilipino rin. Madalas mangyari sa mga indie films na una pang pumupuri sa mga pelikula ng mga pilipino ang mga banyaga, at pag narecognize na ay saka palang natin tatangkilikin. What im just saying is that respect for our people, tradition, characteristics should start from our ranks. Ang criticism should be constructive.
Mahalaga na iwaksi ang sarili. Pero di magagawa ito ng nag iisa. Baguhin mo ang sarili kaalinsabay mo sa pagbabago sa lipunan. Wag mo hintayin ganap kang magbago sa sarili bago ka kumilos. You will never be succesful on that.
I am not for empty patriotism that is lead by the bourgeoisie class. I am for the patriotism that will free the masses from opression.
Kung may kababawan pa ang ibang Pilipino sa paggagap sa Filipino pride, di ko sila tatawanan o kukutyain dahil kababawan din ito at walang magandang maidudulot. Bagkus ay gagamitin ko itong kahit katiting na pagunawa nila para itaas ang lebel ng pagkamulat at pagkakaisa.
Back to top Go down
renminzaitsev

renminzaitsev

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 9:25 am

[quote="pierminator"]
renminzaitsev wrote:
borddo wrote:

totoo naman

mas bad trip ako sa pag cut nila sa tugtog nila abruptly. That is the rip off.
Back to top Go down
kay susan tayo

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:14 am

filipino's have good and bad traits... ayaw ko ng ibang lahi..kahit puno na ng problema mga pinoy alak lang saka videoke ayus na...wala nga lang pera kasi nasa mga politiko hehe
Laughing
Back to top Go down
kay susan tayo

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:24 am

kayamanan ng pinas kultura natin pero sad to say parang hindi natin na tatake advantage ung power na un..sa arts, music, architecture etc... medu malakas pa din ang impluwensiya ng ibang bansa sa utak natin haist! Sad
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 12:37 pm

ok lang magkaroon ng pride bilang Filipino. problema kasi ng iba pag yung ibang bansa medyo nagbibitaw o nagawa ng "racist remarks" eh kung mag-alburuto eh kala mo naagawan ng kendi... eh sila nga dyan lakas manlait sa mga katutubo at ibang pangkat sa Pilipinas.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbongbongx.multiply.com
deadkennedys

deadkennedys

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:09 am

Racial Pride? Hindi ko trip yun. Smile Saka na dilute narin yung true meaning nang Filipino Pride sa mga shite things na nangyayari ngayon.
Back to top Go down
Beef Supreme

Beef Supreme

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:26 am

I don't remember where I heard this from "nationalism is subtle form of racism" I wish didn't kasi racist ako
Back to top Go down
Beef Supreme

Beef Supreme

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:06 am

kill your pride
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:00 pm

Scott Ian talking shit?

Listen to Paganfire, Resurrected or Bloodshedd

then put on any Anthrax album

then ask Scott Ian why no one went apeshit when they played.

Anthrax? PUH LEEEZZZEEE

Back to top Go down
renminzaitsev

renminzaitsev

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:22 am

rupert wrote:
Scott Ian talking shit?

Listen to Paganfire, Resurrected or Bloodshedd

then put on any Anthrax album

then ask Scott Ian why no one went apeshit when they played.

Anthrax? PUH LEEEZZZEEE

sabay nya na rin pakinggan ang religious nightmare, at baka magpakamatay na si Scott sa inggit! hehe

lets glorious arson The rockstar salute
Back to top Go down
.xkikox

.xkikox

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 2:12 pm

eto lang pride ko eh What a Face
Back to top Go down
tadsz

tadsz

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:13 am

ang alam ko lang, mas mura ang filipino PRIDE kesa sa filipino SURF at filipino TIDE. okey? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://positivethinkingwontdoanything.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?   How important is Filipino PRIDE to you? Empty

Back to top Go down

How important is Filipino PRIDE to you?
Page 1 of 1