DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

peace to all the filipino punks

Go down 
+4
charlie harper
Cao-Here
kers benoit
oldskull
8 posters
AuthorMessage
oldskull

peace to all the filipino punks Empty
PostSubject: peace to all the filipino punks   peace to all the filipino punks EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:24 pm

and hallo from tel aviv, israel.
im sorry but i have some boring questions for you all.. + my english is not that good so bare with me..
im hopefully going to manila in 2 months, to study some stuff and than travel in the country.
i don't know much about life there and im sure it will be diffrent then the middel east..
so i just wnted to know how is the punk/hc scene over there? are there any info shops and places to hang out, and an importent question is there any vegans and good local vegan food? and what would you recomend seeing and doing in the Philippines.
anyway i tell you a bit about myself
im in my mid 20s, hc/punk was a part of my life sinch i was around 15.
in recent years i tried to get out of the punk getto but it is still a part of me.
been to europe a few times alwais thinking of runing away from israhell but alwais there is some shit that brings me back here.
if you like to listen to some good bands from israel i would recomend you to search
'dir yassin', 'smartut kachol lavan' and the courent grind core band 'd9'.
you can find some of the stuff on the urban decay distro-http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=435748534

anyway i hope you can help me, and maiby i see some of you in the Philippines.
Back to top Go down
kers benoit

PostSubject: Re: peace to all the filipino punks   peace to all the filipino punks EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:34 pm

sure
Back to top Go down
Cao-Here

Cao-Here

PostSubject: Re: peace to all the filipino punks   peace to all the filipino punks EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:44 pm

Back to top Go down
oldskull

PostSubject: Re: peace to all the filipino punks   peace to all the filipino punks EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:41 am

tanx for the link
Back to top Go down
charlie harper

charlie harper

PostSubject: Re: peace to all the filipino punks   peace to all the filipino punks EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:35 am

hello oldskull, welcome to diypinoyhardcorepunk!

theres alot of nice UG scenester here in the philippines and they can hook you up on gigs and some good times. be prepare for the hot weather (:

cheers

cheers
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: peace to all the filipino punks   peace to all the filipino punks EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 10:33 am

shalom aleichem oldskull! just tell us if you have arrived here in the philippines and enjoy our scene here! cheers

teka kukuha muna ako ng tisyu peyper... binabalinguyngoy ata ako sa pagiinglesh... lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbongbongx.multiply.com
allroy9

allroy9

PostSubject: Re: peace to all the filipino punks   peace to all the filipino punks EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 12:00 pm

oldskull wrote:
and hallo from tel aviv, israel.
im sorry but i have some boring questions for you all.. + my english is not that good so bare with me..
im hopefully going to manila in 2 months, to study some stuff and than travel in the country.
i don't know much about life there and im sure it will be diffrent then the middel east..
so i just wnted to know how is the punk/hc scene over there? are there any info shops and places to hang out, and an importent question is there any vegans and good local vegan food? and what would you recomend seeing and doing in the Philippines.
anyway i tell you a bit about myself
im in my mid 20s, hc/punk was a part of my life sinch i was around 15.
in recent years i tried to get out of the punk getto but it is still a part of me.
been to europe a few times alwais thinking of runing away from israhell but alwais there is some shit that brings me back here.
if you like to listen to some good bands from israel i would recomend you to search
'dir yassin', 'smartut kachol lavan' and the courent grind core band 'd9'.
you can find some of the stuff on the urban decay distro-http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=435748534

anyway i hope you can help me, and maiby i see some of you in the Philippines.

Hi there! Hope you enjoy your visit here in the Philippines, keep posted on this website for upcoming shows!
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: peace to all the filipino punks   peace to all the filipino punks EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:16 pm

im sure youre gonna enjoy it here man. just hook up with the characters you see in these pages..
Welcome to the Philippines, our most beloved stinking hellhole...

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://therealstrength.blogspot.com/
zepol
hoodlum
zepol

PostSubject: Re: peace to all the filipino punks   peace to all the filipino punks EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 1:49 pm

Mabuhay Philippines oldskull cheers

lol!

i'm sure you're used to the hot weather but its humid as hell here, so that's something to adjust to.
yeah, just keep checking this messageboard for updates and whatnot. see the SHOWS! section if you'd like to checkout upcoming gigs.
and oh, steer clear of the multi-colored Shemagh/Keffiyeh wearing dorks. 90% of the time they don't know jackshit what its for and about Razz

and yes, we know and love DIR YASSIN! bounce
Back to top Go down
oldskull

PostSubject: Re: peace to all the filipino punks   peace to all the filipino punks EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:31 pm

thank you all for your replys
i still have some months until i will arive in manila
but im wery exited about this trip.
and about the emos with the keffiyeh well we also have it here..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: peace to all the filipino punks   peace to all the filipino punks Empty

Back to top Go down

peace to all the filipino punks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board :: FORUMS :: GENERAL-
Jump to: