DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Conservative Punks

Go down 
+16
puzzledpanther
xtreblinkalovescenex
m(A)rcor(E)
xraihax
vh_stateofcalamity
NIGGATRON
rupert
tadsz
hubert webb
dhira2dharma
jeroytriple7
tenga-ng-ina-m0!!
speech_defect
keida
BongBong
golden_showers_galore
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
golden_showers_galore

golden_showers_galore

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 3:08 pm

Punk is known for being generally leftist politically. But there are a few western bands who have members who are conservative (i.e. they support the government/Republicans). Are they any bands like that here? Just curious, new to the scene kasi eh...RESPOND BASTARDS! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 3:25 pm

bago ka lang sa eksena?
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbongbongx.multiply.com
golden_showers_galore

golden_showers_galore

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 3:31 pm

Yeah brother. I came here a few months ago. At first, I didn't even think there was a scene but my friend took me to a Dead Sperm show and it was pretty fucking crazy.
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 3:46 pm

ohh and you respond like a bastard lol

Conservatice Punks? hmm... can you give me an example of foreign Conservative Punks... mukhang di ko pa nakakakita na may ganito dito ehh...
Back to top Go down
keida

keida

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 4:32 pm

BongBong wrote:

Conservatice Punks? hmm... can you give me an example of foreign Conservative Punks... mukhang di ko pa nakakakita na may ganito dito ehh...

merong conservative punk movement sa states.

dito naman, yung mga "punks" na stuck sa oldschool mentality.
yung mga nahihirapan mag accept ng change sa eksena, sa politics, and sa personal views.
madami pa din may ganyang pananaw.
times change, sometimes you have to be creative on how "punk" should be.

lol. i dunno if you folks get my point.
Back to top Go down
http://xkeidax.deviantart.com
speech_defect

speech_defect

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 4:40 pm

meron ako nabasa sa punk planet na ang conservative punks ay yun meron right wing political views. sila din yata yun nag-campaign to vote republican sa united states of amerikkka. afro
Back to top Go down
tenga-ng-ina-m0!!

tenga-ng-ina-m0!!

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 4:56 pm

keida wrote:
BongBong wrote:

yung mga nahihirapan mag accept ng change sa eksena, sa politics, and sa personal views.

TAMANG TAMA KA DYAN DUMADAMI NA NGA ANG GANYAN D2
MERON PA NGANG "NAGOO-OLSKOOL-OLDSKULAN"
DBA?
UNG TIPONG BAGO PLANG SA EKSENA KUNG MAKAASTA OLDSKOOL NA...
drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 4:59 pm

@kit - mejo nakukuha ko punto kaso mejo malabo pa ehh

o siguro nasanay lang ako sa mga punks na ang pananaw ay mangcriticize ng gobyerno... scratch
Back to top Go down
jeroytriple7

jeroytriple7

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:02 pm

tenga-ng-ina-m0!! wrote:
keida wrote:
BongBong wrote:

TAMANG TAMA KA DYAN DUMADAMI NA NGA ANG GANYAN D2
MERON PA NGANG "NAGOO-OLSKOOL-OLDSKULAN"
DBA?
UNG TIPONG BAGO PLANG SA EKSENA KUNG MAKAASTA OLDSKOOL NA...
drunken drunken drunken

korak ka jan!!
Back to top Go down
keida

keida

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:13 pm

BongBong wrote:
@kit - mejo nakukuha ko punto kaso mejo malabo pa ehh

o siguro nasanay lang ako sa mga punks na ang pananaw ay mangcriticize ng gobyerno... scratch

hindi lang naman sa gobyerno, yung ways of thinking.
one aim ng punk is to challenge the established norm diba?
pero hindi yun reason para maging kupal. that's one point.
may mga tao na ayaw sa mainstream/pop/etc and stay away from it.
some go into that direction and try to incite change, or open a few minds at least.
some try to be creative in ways to change the system/opinions/traditions.
the world is constantly changing, and sometimes we have to change our ways of doing things.

i don't necessarily agree with yung conservative punk movement na napublicize nung elections dati.

pero if change has to come, it has to come in all forms and manners.
Back to top Go down
http://xkeidax.deviantart.com
dhira2dharma

dhira2dharma

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 6:07 pm

let's face it WE are still part of the government i'm not saying that we should support it for those who do it's fine but i really think that we should support ourselves tayo-tayo as individuals you and me to bring change, about conservatism in Punk para kasing kinocontradict niya eh non-conformist, liberated, etc. ganun tayo eh i for one is against the dogmatized way of our government society etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushidonintheast.blogspot.com
hubert webb

hubert webb

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:49 am

interesting thread!
Back to top Go down
tadsz

tadsz

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:16 am

i am definitely not against the government, mawala na tayo nandyan padin ang government. what i hate is the power invested upon these institutions that don't do much shit with what they should be doing anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://positivethinkingwontdoanything.blogspot.com/
rupert

rupert

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:46 am

I used to think conservative punks were non existent in my early years of participating in my local punk scene and my first exposure to "conservative" punks was when I purchased the album by the Boston band , STARS AND STRIPES (fronted by Choke from Slapshot) where in he sings about bashing immigrants in the streets, then I read the same sentiments in a song by Agnostic Front on that album with the atrocious song "The Eliminator".

The years following after 911 saw the birth of more nationalistic punk but with an American jingoism being injected in the lyrics of old hardcore standards and the more jock-ish types of bands.
This tragic event in American history was used by many a band with borderline right wing politics and they used that as fodder to project a macho, xenophobic message.

Punk is everything and anything and sometimes it's an ignorant sausage fest.
I can't list off any bands off the top of my head but you'll know conservative punk when you see it
but then again that's a matter of your politics and ethics,
what is conservative and radical to you.

rupert
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/eskapo
speech_defect

speech_defect

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 11:54 am

malaki talaga epekto ng 911 sa politics ng US, napolarize yun amerikkkan society leading to rise of pro-amerikkkan sentiments. unfortunately such sentiments trickled down to the punk community itself which evolved into the conservative punks of the amerikkkan scene. Sad
Back to top Go down
NIGGATRON

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:53 pm

eskapo1 wrote:
where in he sings about bashing immigrants in the streets, then I read the same sentiments in a song by Agnostic Front on that album with the atrocious song "The Eliminator".

"ELIMINATOR" IS TRULY A GREAT GREAT SONG WITH A SICKASS INTRO RIFF, BUT I THINK YOU'RE PROBABLY TALKIN ABOUT THE SONG "PUBLIC ASSISTANCE".

UNCLE SAM TAKES HALF MY PAY
SO YOU CAN LIVE FOR FREE
IVE GOT A FAMILY AND BILLS TO PAY
NO ONE HANDS MONEY TO ME.

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE REPUBLICAN.
Back to top Go down
vh_stateofcalamity

vh_stateofcalamity

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:27 pm

What about Punk Voter? may kinalaman ba sila sa Conservative punks? o magkaiba?
Back to top Go down
NIGGATRON

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:41 pm

vh_stateofcalamity wrote:
What about Punk Voter?

PASHION BIPOR PASSION. UP TEH MOHAWK PUNX.
Back to top Go down
vh_stateofcalamity

vh_stateofcalamity

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:45 pm

DA.GENIUS.FRMRLY.KNOWN.AS wrote:
What about Punk Voter?

PASHION BIPOR PASSION. UP TEH MOHAWK PUNX.

THREY HARDDHEER cherry
Back to top Go down
NIGGATRON

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 1:53 pm

BEFORE THIS AWESOME, AWESOME THREAD GETS DERAILED AGAIN, I WILL LEAVE YOU BE YOUNG'UN.
Back to top Go down
vh_stateofcalamity

vh_stateofcalamity

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 2:06 pm

PAGING MR.SWANSONG ANOTHER THREAD IS BEING CORRUPTED AGAIN BY SOME DORK-LOOKING DUDE.
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 2:40 pm

eskapo1 wrote:
where in he sings about bashing immigrants in the streets, then I read the same sentiments in a song by Agnostic Front on that album with the atrocious song "The Eliminator".

"ELIMINATOR" IS TRULY A GREAT GREAT SONG WITH A SICKASS INTRO RIFF, BUT I THINK YOU'RE PROBABLY TALKIN ABOUT THE SONG "PUBLIC ASSISTANCE".

SO YOU CAN LIVE FOR FREE

Not a fan of crossover or of AF's later albums.
thanks for the clarifying quote.

Though spoken like true republicans , I believe Pete Steele from Type O Negative wrote
most of the material on said album or maybe it was a joint effort but either way
I don't think that the majority of the NYC HC scene was aware of America's nefarious operations
in the home countries of most if not all of it's newly arrived immigrants even though they decried and railed against their so called carpetbagging.
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 2:41 pm

eskapo1 wrote:

SO YOU CAN LIVE FOR FREE

Not a fan of crossover or of AF's later albums.
thanks for the clarifying quote.

Though spoken like true republicans , I believe Pete Steele from Type O Negative wrote
most of the material on said album or maybe it was a joint effort but either way
I don't think that the majority of the NYC HC scene was aware of America's nefarious operations
in the home countries of most if not all of it's newly arrived immigrants even though they decried and railed against their so called carpetbagging.
Back to top Go down
xraihax

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 2:52 pm

i think i've read somethng like that on a mag ive borrowed from my former classmate..
may website din ata sila na sinimulan ng isang spiked-hair dude leaning with the republicans.
kasama din sa features nun e yung mga punk voters..

dito? ewan ko lang. haha wala na siguro point yun. whether youre left or right, its all politics for me. uunahin ko na lang muna siguro pakainin sarili ko before ako magclaim ng kung anu-ano.
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xhirayax
NIGGATRON

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 3:09 pm

eskapo1 wrote:
I don't think that the majority of the NYC HC scene was aware of America's nefarious operations in the home countries of most if not all of it's newly arrived immigrants even though they decried and railed against their so called carpetbagging.

PETRUS STEELE FROM CARNIVORE BACK THEN. SOME OF CARNIVORE LYRICS ARE PRETTY MUCH INLINE WITH THAT TOO. BUT NOBODY TOPS BILLY MILANO AND S.O.D.

ALSO, IT'S UNFAIR TO SAY THAT MAJORITY OF THE NYC HC SCENE WAS "UNAWARE." THAT SCENE WAS HEAVILY MADE UP OF NAVY AND USMC JOCKS WHO PROBABLY, AT SOME POINT, GOT SENT TO SOME JUNGLE IN SE ASIA OR TO SOME DESERT IN THE MIDEAST.
Back to top Go down
m(A)rcor(E)

m(A)rcor(E)

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:38 pm

shrug
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 2:20 am

eskapo1 wrote:
I don't think that the majority of the NYC HC scene was aware of America's nefarious operations in the home countries of most if not all of it's newly arrived immigrants even though they decried and railed against their so called carpetbagging.

PETRUS STEELE FROM CARNIVORE BACK THEN. SOME OF CARNIVORE LYRICS ARE PRETTY MUCH INLINE WITH THAT TOO. BUT NOBODY TOPS BILLY MILANO AND S.O.D.

ALSO, IT'S UNFAIR TO SAY THAT MAJORITY OF THE NYC HC SCENE WAS "UNAWARE." THAT SCENE WAS HEAVILY MADE UP OF NAVY AND USMC JOCKS WHO PROBABLY, AT SOME POINT, GOT SENT TO SOME JUNGLE IN SE ASIA OR TO SOME DESERT IN THE MIDEAST.

It is unfair to say that they (the NYHC scene) were unaware or apolitical about their plight but they may also have been unknowing victims of circumstance.
Factors such as unemployment, military propaganda (aka the dehumanization of the people they were fighting) and the options offered to those of lower class surely contributed to their involvement in America's ongoing quest to horde resources and exploit it's own citizens.

I myself enjoy S.O.D. but I take it as a tongue in cheek half joke from a bunch of guys who just wanted to get a rise out of everyone.
As for Mr. Steele, I saw a youtube video of his Oprah guest appearance and had to chuckle at his toe dipping into the daily lives of desperate housewives.

But as the brother said below me,
the politics of hunger whether being espoused by the left or right
is what dictates the daily actions and decisions of the common person.
Back to top Go down
NIGGATRON

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 12:30 pm

eskapo1 wrote:
military propaganda (aka the dehumanization of the people they were fighting)
MAN, WEREN'T THOSE PEOPLE KILLING EACH OTHER LIKE ANIMALS ALREADY WAY BEFORE THE U.S. INTERVENED? IE. 'NAM AND MIDEAST.

eskapo1 wrote:
America's ongoing quest to horde resources and exploit it's own citizens.
I'VE GOT A BUDDY WHO'S IN THE ARMY AND ANOTHER IN THE MARINES. AND ILL TELL YOU, AND YOU PROBABLY KNOW THIS TOO, THAT THIS THING IS A TWO-WAY STREET. THESE PEOPLE GET PAID GOOD. POTENTIAL RETIREMENT AT AGE 45-50? THAT'S AN OPTION ALOT OF US WISH TO HAVE. BUT I DIGRESS.

----
I DON'T WANNA DRAG THIS ANY FURTHER MR. ESKAPO, SO ILL KEEP THE REST SHORT. BOTTOMLINE IS, I TRULY BELIEVE THAT IF YOU COME TO A COUNTRY WHO'VE ACCEPTED YOU WITH OPEN ARMS AND IN RETURN, YOU SHIT IN THEIR OWN BACKYARD, THEN YOU REALLY DESERVE TO BE DEALT WITH.

WERE THOSE SONGS WRITTEN TO GET A RISE OUT OF EVERYBODY? SURE. HALF-JOKES FOR A FEW GOOD LAUGHS BUT IT SPOKE VOLUMES IN TERMS OF HOW PEOPLE WERE FED UP WITH THESE FOREIGNERS COMING INTO THEIR OWN SOIL AND BLOWIN SHIT UP OR BEING JUST A BUNCH OF PARASITES TAKING ADVANTAGE AND "EXPLOITING THE SYSTEM". YEA, IT MAY SOUND LIKE A CLICHE BUT BELIEVE ME, I KNOW A FEW. AND YOU PROBABLY DO TOO.

WHAT'S SAD TO ME THOUGH IS, WHEN I HEAR A BAND MADE UP OF "FOREIGNERS" LIVING IN SOMEWHERE, USA, SINGING, SPEWING, ANTI-AMERICAN LINES ABOUT HOW THEIR "MOTHERLAND" WAS INVADED BY THE "EVIL EMPIRE", AND BLAH BLAH BLAH... LIKE, REALLY?

FUCK I GUESS THIS WASNT SHORT AFTER ALL HUH? RICE N PEAS!
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 11:11 am

eskapo1 wrote:
military propaganda (aka the dehumanization of the people they were fighting)
MAN, WEREN'T THOSE PEOPLE KILLING EACH OTHER LIKE ANIMALS ALREADY WAY BEFORE THE U.S. INTERVENED? IE. 'NAM AND MIDEAST.

eskapo1 wrote:
America's ongoing quest to horde resources and exploit it's own citizens.
I'VE GOT A BUDDY WHO'S IN THE ARMY AND ANOTHER IN THE MARINES. AND ILL TELL YOU, AND YOU PROBABLY KNOW THIS TOO, THAT THIS THING IS A TWO-WAY STREET. THESE PEOPLE GET PAID GOOD. POTENTIAL RETIREMENT AT AGE 45-50? THAT'S AN OPTION ALOT OF US WISH TO HAVE. BUT I DIGRESS.

----
I DON'T WANNA DRAG THIS ANY FURTHER MR. ESKAPO, SO ILL KEEP THE REST SHORT. BOTTOMLINE IS, I TRULY BELIEVE THAT IF YOU COME TO A COUNTRY WHO'VE ACCEPTED YOU WITH OPEN ARMS AND IN RETURN, YOU SHIT IN THEIR OWN BACKYARD, THEN YOU REALLY DESERVE TO BE DEALT WITH.

WERE THOSE SONGS WRITTEN TO GET A RISE OUT OF EVERYBODY? SURE. HALF-JOKES FOR A FEW GOOD LAUGHS BUT IT SPOKE VOLUMES IN TERMS OF HOW PEOPLE WERE FED UP WITH THESE FOREIGNERS COMING INTO THEIR OWN SOIL AND BLOWIN SHIT UP OR BEING JUST A BUNCH OF PARASITES TAKING ADVANTAGE AND "EXPLOITING THE SYSTEM". YEA, IT MAY SOUND LIKE A CLICHE BUT BELIEVE ME, I KNOW A FEW. AND YOU PROBABLY DO TOO.

WHAT'S SAD TO ME THOUGH IS, WHEN I HEAR A BAND MADE UP OF "FOREIGNERS" LIVING IN SOMEWHERE, USA, SINGING, SPEWING, ANTI-AMERICAN LINES ABOUT HOW THEIR "MOTHERLAND" WAS INVADED BY THE "EVIL EMPIRE", AND BLAH BLAH BLAH... LIKE, REALLY?

FUCK I GUESS THIS WASNT SHORT AFTER ALL HUH? RICE N PEAS!

Capt.

I do know what you mean about the benefits vets get for the tours they serve.
My homie got back from two tours in Iraq, he's missing an arm and can barely get his due benefits or the psychiatric help he needs but he got his citizenship which I suppose is a fair trade.

Funny you should talk about parasites,
I mean when a band of "foreigners" come to this country and drive it's indigenous people to near extinction then spew their white power , European derived education on not only the people they stole the land from but to the slaves they export from other countries , they SHOULD get dealt with.

Some people ...
they step off the Mayflower and think they own the joint !
While other people step off the plane from the Philippines and think that a green card or a flimsy piece of paper earns them the right to act and think like a hick or worst a sister fucking bonehead !

S.O.D.'s lyrics did speak volumes about how misinformed America was about it's government's covert wars in other countries.
While they were singing "Fuck the Middle East" , American troops were setting the stages for the first gulf war and planting puppet presidents in the middle east to secure more oil for Texan tycoons who would later invade the country again.

"WHAT'S SAD TO ME THOUGH IS, WHEN I HEAR A BAND MADE UP OF "FOREIGNERS" LIVING IN SOMEWHERE, USA, SINGING, SPEWING, ANTI-AMERICAN LINES ABOUT HOW THEIR "MOTHERLAND" WAS INVADED BY THE "EVIL EMPIRE", AND BLAH BLAH BLAH... LIKE, REALLY?"

Foreigner or not, Nazi or not if you pay taxes you are allowed the freedom of assembly and free speech and you can say whatever the fuck you want.
America is the closest semblance the world has to some kind of democracy ,
it's wealth built on exploited labor both in the past and present time,
our taxes pay for everything we love and hate , for the wars we abhor and support.

My take is if you fuel the government's endeavors with your hard earned dollars then take a shit in the amber waves of grain, talk shit about how much you hate carpetbaggers and ingratiates and the xenophobes who bash them .
Dissent is the common weapon of both conservatives and radicals,
it's a right afforded to all.
Back to top Go down
NIGGATRON

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 1:34 pm

POINT TAKEN MR. ESKAPO, BUT LET'S JUST AGREE TO DISAGREE ON THIS MATTER.
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:42 pm

Fo sho Capt.
Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
NIGGATRON

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 12:01 am

WORD.
Back to top Go down
NIGGATRON

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 12:20 pm

eskapo1 wrote:
my first exposure to "conservative" punks was when I purchased the album by the Boston band , STARS AND STRIPES (fronted by Choke from Slapshot) where in he sings about bashing immigrants in the streets,

GUESS RIGHT OFF THE BAT, I KNOW WHO WON'T BE WATCHING THIS THEN HUH...

Conservative Punks Chiponmyshouldermoviepo
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:04 am

good for them
but not for me
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 7:33 am

dag nasty were conservative punks right?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
puzzledpanther

puzzledpanther

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:07 pm

Shocked Really? I knew they were sXe but as far as I know, they were leftist when it came to thir politics. I kind of doubt that they were conservatives, seeing as how Brian Barker (one of the founding members of Minor Threat) was their guitarist.
Back to top Go down
puzzledpanther

puzzledpanther

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:20 pm

I was kind of surprised when I found out that the Master of Disaster Duane Peters was conservative. I watched this show on the web, where he was telling the crowd to vote for Ron Paul, who is a rebublican and candidate for the recent US elections. Among other Republican candidates, Paul was the most liberal, for example he was one of the few Rebuplicans to vote against the Iraq War Resoultion in 2002, he opposes the WTO and he supports free trade, he believes that the death penalty should not be federally regulated and opposes the US' War on Drugs. Great.
But he's also a bible-thumping "pro-life"er which taks away a few points for me.
Back to top Go down
raymond667

raymond667

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:42 am

sa tingin ko meron "consetrvative Punks" dito, siguro sila na ung mga punks na sumusuport sa mga left wing na party list such as Bayan Muna, Akbayan, etc pag eleksyon. tama ba? o mali? anu sa tingin nyo?. batman
Back to top Go down
http://theonegreatcurse.blogspot.com
Morid0420

Morid0420

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 12:07 pm

raymond667 wrote:
sa tingin ko meron "consetrvative Punks" dito, siguro sila na ung mga punks na sumusuport sa mga left wing na party list such as Bayan Muna, Akbayan, etc pag eleksyon. tama ba? o mali? anu sa tingin nyo?. batman

siguro nga.
Back to top Go down
miyong

miyong

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 12:12 pm

raymond667 wrote:

conservatism is right-wing sa tingin ko... not left-wing!

left-wing, right-wing...
I'm a fucking human being!!!
-antischism
Back to top Go down
http://www.miongsablay.multiply.com
miyong

miyong

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 12:16 pm

ang alam ko, binuo ang conservative punk para pantapat sa punk voter ni fat mike.
teka tagal na nito diba, buhay pa rin ba?
Back to top Go down
m(A)rcor(E)

m(A)rcor(E)

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:57 am

'There's no longer any left or right. There's the system and the enemies of the system.'

sabi ni...
Back to top Go down
m(A)rcor(E)

m(A)rcor(E)

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:58 am

ang alam kong conservative eh yung mommy nung gf ko, eh kaso ako nmn liberated! kaya mgkalaban kme, hehehehe!
Back to top Go down
miyong

miyong

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 2:00 pm

m(A)rcor(E) wrote:
ang alam kong conservative eh yung mommy nung gf ko, eh kaso ako nmn liberated! kaya mgkalaban kme, hehehehe!
oo nga eh...
liberated ka nga sa avatar ko eh... bwahahahaha
Back to top Go down
vh_stateofcalamity

vh_stateofcalamity

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 11:45 pm

miyong wrote:
ang alam ko, binuo ang conservative punk para pantapat sa punk voter ni fat mike.
teka tagal na nito diba, buhay pa rin ba?

ay oo nga pala tagal ko na din tong nabasa e. hindi ko lang maalala.hehe ang alam ko mga kasama dun anti flag, green day, DK..etc.? diba?
dito sa pinas may rightwing ba? wala ata e diba?
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:07 am

raymond667 wrote:

raymond

From my understanding, parties like Bayan Muna and Gabriela are leftist/progressive parties.
I myself support Bayan Muna and their American counterparts , Bayan USA.
Although I consider myself to be pretty radical or progressive in thoughts and views of government,
I do hold a "conservative" value ,
I support the legal ownership of firearms and the means by which to use them effectively for
sovereignty and self defense.

Some would consider that conservative, I think it's practical.
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:07 am

m(A)rcor(E) wrote:
'There's no longer any left or right. There's the system and the enemies of the system.'

sabi ni...

ayus yung qoute na to !
Back to top Go down
m(A)rcor(E)

m(A)rcor(E)

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:29 am

ang alam ko eto yung cnabi ni Eduard Limonov nung na interview xa, pero may original na nagmamay ari ng quote na to eh! hehehehe... limot ko na, nasa friendster ko lng kc to eh!
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 6:44 am

Salamat Marco
hahanapin ko yung info nya sa google.
Back to top Go down
Beef Supreme

Beef Supreme

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:52 am

m(A)rcor(E) wrote:

loko ka he he..hindi ka lang pala basta liver lover, liberated din.bakit di mo ipasyal sa libertad ermats ng gf mo baka sakaling mag bago ang pananaw sa buhay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Conservative Punks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conservative Punks   Conservative Punks Empty

Back to top Go down

Conservative Punks
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next