DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mainstream Music Scene

Go down 
+46
SilingPula
motmot
NIGGATRON
andrew
phat_tataas
dhira2dharma
desperate_move
wearetheproblem
killing chiristians today
Dirty Shoes Records
remnantsofresistance
humanoise*
xjanusx
corelang
killarvz
Roman
jeffefex
raymond667
vh_stateofcalamity
oblong
Beef Supreme
pierminator
no love lost
BHADRA
Mark Maltrato
jeroytriple7
Bongga Ka Dhay
CAPTAIN.CAPSLOCK
kito
zepol
uno'
xjay
Cao-Here
xtreblinkalovescenex
termulator
l0r3nz0m1r4nd4
ichiSkrachi
speech_defect
deadstop
dweedhxc
BongBong
electric_dynamite
froiboy
tadsz
vishualaide
yokiisthename
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 8:59 pm

no love lost wrote:
hehe...just for the record mga braders, i posted in reaction to captain caps' post sa wrong spelling ni killarvs sa word na WEATHER/WHETHER...i wasnt reacting to anyone else, salamat

peace

What a Face ayt yo yo!!!
Back to top Go down
vh_stateofcalamity

vh_stateofcalamity

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 9:15 pm

electric_dynamite wrote:
vh_stateofcalamity wrote:
lol!

patabaan ng utak dito ahahaha... they bug you with words, even avatars, but it's getting kinda cute. no offense meant when i type typo's and incorrect grammars, no sarcasm meant. it's another way of saying fuck you. papansin parati eh hehehe. wala atang friends nung elementary.

lol! really funny , baka nga lang friends lol! lol! lol!

anyway, music is just a matter of choice, and we just have to respect.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zepol
hoodlum
zepol

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 7:26 am

no love lost wrote:
this topic shouldnt be here in the first place..wahahaha...fuck fuck fuck
i somehow agree. to me its a non-issue. i mean sure we like and adore music/bands who's stuff can be bought in malls, videos seen on tv, or songs played on the radio (sometimes) BUT remember that it has NOTHING to do with the thriving Do It Yourself hardcore-punk scene.

no love lost wrote:
HERE'S THE FUNNY THING..SOME MAINSTREAM FOLKS TEND TO PRETEND TO HAVE SOME UNDERGROUND CREDIBILITY FOR WHATEVER REASON
or... or... or... nakikisawsaw sa DIY shows to gain cred. these groups also namedrop individuals and bands at nagke-claim na galing sila sa underground. pwedeng tumugtog nga sila siguro sa mga shows in the past, BUT! they never STAYED. tumatalon sila ng bakod and play shows with DIY bands occasionally to show they're 'down' with the underground which will definitely improve their sales sa kanilang target market. moving units y'all!

electric_dynamite wrote:
IT'S TRUE I HEARD TYPING IN CAPS WIN ARGUMENTS
tawag dyan santong paspasan! lol!
Back to top Go down
killarvz

killarvz

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 9:37 am

STUPID ISSUE... STUPID ATTITUDE! HOW PERFECT ARE YOU TO BE FIT IN THIS SCENE?! THINK TWICE! A NON SENSE CRITICISM! pig
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whatcorerecords
raymond667

raymond667

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 9:55 am

killarvz wrote:
STUPID ISSUE... STUPID ATTITUDE! HOW PERFECT ARE YOU TO BE FIT IN THIS SCENE?! THINK TWICE! A NON SENSE CRITICISM! pig

scratch eh,
Back to top Go down
http://theonegreatcurse.blogspot.com
killarvz

killarvz

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 9:59 am

no offense! only an opinion!
Back to top Go down
killarvz

killarvz

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 10:18 am

electric_dynamite wrote:
no love lost wrote:
hehe...just for the record mga braders, i posted in reaction to captain caps' post sa wrong spelling ni killarvs sa word na WEATHER/WHETHER...i wasnt reacting to anyone else, salamat

peace

What a Face ayt yo yo!!!

salute
Back to top Go down
killarvz

killarvz

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 10:20 am

zepol wrote:
no love lost wrote:
this topic shouldnt be here in the first place..wahahaha...fuck fuck fuck
i somehow agree. to me its a non-issue. i mean sure we like and adore music/bands who's stuff can be bought in malls, videos seen on tv, or songs played on the radio (sometimes) BUT remember that it has NOTHING to do with the thriving Do It Yourself hardcore-punk scene.

no love lost wrote:
HERE'S THE FUNNY THING..SOME MAINSTREAM FOLKS TEND TO PRETEND TO HAVE SOME UNDERGROUND CREDIBILITY FOR WHATEVER REASON
or... or... or... nakikisawsaw sa DIY shows to gain cred. these groups also namedrop individuals and bands at nagke-claim na galing sila sa underground. pwedeng tumugtog nga sila siguro sa mga shows in the past, BUT! they never STAYED. tumatalon sila ng bakod and play shows with DIY bands occasionally to show they're 'down' with the underground which will definitely improve their sales sa kanilang target market. moving units y'all!

electric_dynamite wrote:
IT'S TRUE I HEARD TYPING IN CAPS WIN ARGUMENTS
tawag dyan santong paspasan! lol!

whew! ou nga haha bounce
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 12:19 pm

ahhh kahit anu pa yan lab ko pa rin ung Shake it ng Metro Station

drunken
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbongbongx.multiply.com
jeffefex

jeffefex

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 12:45 pm

yokiisthename wrote:

What is "hatable" about mainstream music?

sino ba nag imbento ng mainstream music na yan? ma google nga
Back to top Go down
CAPTAIN.CAPSLOCK

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 1:29 pm

no love lost wrote:
...read captain caps other posts and you'll see that he's MENSA MATERIAL.....oh yes...

RECTIFIED. "SMART" IS A BIT OF AN UNDERSTATEMENT. JUST SAYING.

OH, AND BTW... YOU CALL IT "SARCASM", I CALL IT "STOOPING DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL" AND COMMUNICATING WITH THEM IN A MANNER THEY ONLY KNOW HOW. IS THAT SO WRONG?

AHH NVM... I DONT LIKE A THE FLAMEWARZORZORZ. KNOW PIECE IN SIGH LENS NGA EH WITH MATCHING EPILEPTIC AVATAR.

SIGNED,
FROM MY MOMMAZ BEDROOM 'PUTER
Back to top Go down
killarvz

killarvz

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 1:47 pm

CAPTAIN.CAPSLOCK wrote:
no love lost wrote:
...read captain caps other posts and you'll see that he's MENSA MATERIAL.....oh yes...

OH, AND BTW... YOU CALL IT "SARCASM", I CALL IT "STOOPING DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL" AND COMMUNICATING WITH THEM IN A MANNER THEY ONLY KNOW HOW. IS THAT SO WRONG?

AHH NVM... I DONT LIKE A THE FLAMEWARZORZORZ. KNOW PIECE IN SIGH LENS NGA EH WITH MATCHING EPILEPTIC AVATAR.

SIGNED,

geez!
Back to top Go down
tadsz

tadsz

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 4:27 pm

killarvz wrote:
tadsz wrote:
killarvz wrote:
LET US SUPPORT EACH OTHER, LISTEN TO MUSIC MATURELY..
MUSICIANS WE ARE, MUSIC WE LIVE.. ITS BOTH, WEATHER IT CAUSE OUR LIVING OR NOT,
AS LONG AS WE DON'T END UP SHITTING ON SOMEONES BACKYARD OR "WALA TAYONG NATATAPAKAN NA TAO SA PALIGID".
MAINSTREAM ROCK BANDS OR ANY KIND OF MUSIC WEATHER RAP OR WHATEVER~
ITS ALL FOR THE LOVE OF MUSIC INDUSTRY... WE BELIEVE~~~
JUST STAY TRUE TO WHAT YOU ARE... WHAT YOU WANT... WHAT YOU NEED
WHAT YOU DECIDE... ITS YOUR OWN LIFE NOT OTHERS TO WASTE!

R.E.S.P.E.C.T

sorry dude but... what industry?

THE REST OF THE MUSIC INDUSTRY DUDE! T.R.U.S.T

oh now i see What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://positivethinkingwontdoanything.blogspot.com/
Dirty Shoes Records

Dirty Shoes Records

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:47 pm

In a simple words:

OK LANG YAN.

Smile
Back to top Go down
no love lost

no love lost

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 10:22 pm

CAPTAIN.CAPSLOCK wrote:
no love lost wrote:

SIGNED,

KNOW PIECE IN SIGH LENS pala ah......cge
Back to top Go down
kito

kito

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 9:56 am

no love lost wrote:
CAPTAIN.CAPSLOCK wrote:
no love lost wrote:

SIGNED,

KNOW PIECE IN SIGH LENS pala ah......cge

at nde lang yun pati si ian curtis dinamay
Back to top Go down
CAPTAIN.CAPSLOCK

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:11 pm

NOW THAT THE ISSUE HAS DEADED... MAYBE IT'S ABOUT TIME WE DISCUSS WHAT THE REAL PROBLEM IS...

THE JEWS.

WHO'S FIRST?

Back to top Go down
no love lost

no love lost

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 5:31 pm

san ba pwede kumuha ng smiley na inaantok yung naghihikab, yung antok na antok? tumutulo laway
Back to top Go down
raymond667

raymond667

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:18 am

Sleep nagppretend na inaantok. pwede na bo chi?
hehehe
Back to top Go down
http://theonegreatcurse.blogspot.com
termulator

termulator

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 2:23 pm

MAY "PUKE" BA SA "PUKE IN MANILA" SHOW?
PUNTA TAYO DUN! beer chug
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamefaqs.com
pierminator

pierminator

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:37 pm

termulator wrote:

hoy naliligaw ka... pang mga smart lang tung tread na to.

"stupid people do stupid things, smart people outsmart each other.. damn themselves"

-system of a down (another mainstream band)
Back to top Go down
no love lost

no love lost

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:44 pm

pierminator wrote:
termulator wrote:

hoy naliligaw ka... pang mga smart lang tung tread na to.

"stupid people do stupid things, smart people outsmart each other.. damn themselves"

-system of a down (another mainstream band)

mixed emotions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: opinion ko lang naman...   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 7:28 am

here's my take on this...

MAINSTREAM : ANY music that is geared towards 'selling' the records for a lot of 'institutional/corporate reasons (eg. sales, kelangan bumenta at me kontrata)
mas malawak ang network, mas maganda halos lahat ng aspect ng production...kasi nga pambenta.

feature: halos lahat ng feature ng mainstream/major e...FAKE! whatever they say can be categorized as 'marketing ploy' for you to buy...

UNDERGROUND: ANYTHING OPPOSITE the MAINSTREAM...BUT lately it has been re-interpreted/re-configured/re-defined depende kung sino ang tumutugtog. anything goes sa UG. wala itong sinunod na record 'pressures' at 'most of the time' the reason for releasing is just for self-gratification (eg. masarap ang feeling ng me banda ka, tumutugtog ka kung kelan mo gusto at meron kang CD na kaya mo ipantapat sa any mainstream/major releases...and nakakausap ka ng personal ng mga supporters mo.

feature: halos lahat ng 'newest' 'experimental' 'hip o in' eh nanggagaling dito at ginagaya ng mainstream. of course ...some sooner or later can be bought off by big record companies...dito mejo maraming nagtatalo talo. pero again, the point is saan galing ang 'innovation'? kaya halos lahat eh galing sa UG ay dahil sa MALAYA ang musician tumugtog ng kahit ano sa kahit anong paraan nya gustuhin...at lagi lagi nyang binabasag ang 'common' o ang nakagawian na...
at marami pang iba... prime example would be.. Ian MacKaye's Dischord Records...(again, open for debate...hehehe)

anyways, thank you for reading. this is just my opinion. feel free to post yours. salamat na marami.
Back to top Go down
froiboy

froiboy

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 9:35 am

killing chiristians today wrote:

MAINSTREAM : ANY music that is geared towards 'selling' the records for a lot of 'institutional/corporate reasons (eg. sales, kelangan bumenta at me kontrata)
mas malawak ang network, mas maganda halos lahat ng aspect ng production...kasi nga pambenta.

feature: halos lahat ng feature ng mainstream/major e...FAKE! whatever they say can be categorized as 'marketing ploy' for you to buy...

UNDERGROUND: ANYTHING OPPOSITE the MAINSTREAM...BUT lately it has been re-interpreted/re-configured/re-defined depende kung sino ang tumutugtog. anything goes sa UG. wala itong sinunod na record 'pressures' at 'most of the time' the reason for releasing is just for self-gratification (eg. masarap ang feeling ng me banda ka, tumutugtog ka kung kelan mo gusto at meron kang CD na kaya mo ipantapat sa any mainstream/major releases...and nakakausap ka ng personal ng mga supporters mo.

feature: halos lahat ng 'newest' 'experimental' 'hip o in' eh nanggagaling dito at ginagaya ng mainstream. of course ...some sooner or later can be bought off by big record companies...dito mejo maraming nagtatalo talo. pero again, the point is saan galing ang 'innovation'? kaya halos lahat eh galing sa UG ay dahil sa MALAYA ang musician tumugtog ng kahit ano sa kahit anong paraan nya gustuhin...at lagi lagi nyang binabasag ang 'common' o ang nakagawian na...
at marami pang iba... prime example would be.. Ian MacKaye's Dischord Records...(again, open for debate...hehehe)

anyways, thank you for reading. this is just my opinion. feel free to post yours. salamat na marami.

Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 Funny-pictures-cat-scratches-post
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
CAPTAIN.CAPSLOCK

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 11:03 am

salamat na marami.

HEY, THANKS. LOVE YOUR POST. IT'S GREAT GREAT GREAT!

QUICK QUESTION, WHAT'S "CHIRISTIANS"?
Back to top Go down
killarvz

killarvz

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:58 pm

CAPTAIN.CAPSLOCK wrote:

salamat na marami.

Back to top Go down
killarvz

killarvz

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:59 pm

killarvz wrote:
CAPTAIN.CAPSLOCK wrote:

salamat na marami.

it is a hole under your balls! scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:34 am

CAPTAIN.CAPSLOCK wrote:

salamat na marami.

it's a typo po for KILLING CHRISTIANS TODAY. sumobra sa I... nadulas kasi pagtype.. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
no love lost

no love lost

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:12 pm

killarvz wrote:
killarvz wrote:
CAPTAIN.CAPSLOCK wrote:

salamat na marami.

it is a hole under your balls! scratch

Razz thats more like it, hahaha
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:30 pm

hmm about the topic... mas makakabuti kung magaganda ung msg nila... kagaya ng pagiging makabayan, pagiging matapang, pagiging mapagmahal sa sarili at sa iba...

hindi ung msg nila ehh puro papogi... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
CAPTAIN.CAPSLOCK

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 6:12 am

YEP!
Back to top Go down
CAPTAIN.CAPSLOCK

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 6:34 am

xBongBongx wrote:

OH YEA... SPEAKING OF "MSG"...
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:27 am

IT'S ALL PART OF THE SHOW BABY!!!
YEAH, GOTTA LOVE BROADCASTING PM'S..

WHERE'S THE LOVE IN THAT? LOL
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 3:30 pm

xBongBongx wrote:

im talking about boi bands and bands in the mainstream na naooeyhan na ako lulz
Back to top Go down
CAPTAIN.CAPSLOCK

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:41 pm

MR. LUNKHEAD OVA THERE ONCE AGAIN FEELING HE MUST "SAY SOMETHING"...

I'M STILL WAITING FOR YOUR OWN LOVE NOTES. DONT SUPRESS THOSE HOMO THOUGHTS. IT'S BAD.
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:56 pm

LET'S HAVE FRAP SOMETIME AND HOLD HANDS... BROADCASTING HATEMAILS' A MAJOR TURN ON. WHOOHOO... ONE MIGHT CONSIDER LAME AND TRULY QUEER.. TOTALLY GAINING AIR. STILL NO FRIENDS SA CYBERWOLD I GUESS.

PANG EPAL TALAGA POSTS EH. HEHE..
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:03 pm

ONOZ, TEHRZ NO MO FLAMEWARZ!?
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:05 pm

MY CYBERWOLD IZ GETTING BORING NAH... I MUST "SAY SOMETHING" TO BE NOTICED AT MALAMPASAN KO YUNG GOOK NA LURKER DITO SA DIY. MY CAPS KEY GOT STUCK OHNOEZ!!!

THIS IS BAD. TSK TSK
Back to top Go down
vh_stateofcalamity

vh_stateofcalamity

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 2:29 pm

electric_dynamite wrote:

MY CYBERWOLD IZ GETTING BORING NAH... I MUST "SAY SOMETHING" TO BE NOTICED AT MALAMPASAN KO YUNG GOOK NA LURKER DITO SA DIY. MY CAPS KEY GOT STUCK OHNOEZ!!!

THIS IS BAD. TSK TSK

lol! zorro
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:09 pm

electric_dynamite wrote:

THIS IS BAD. TSK TSK

lol! zorro

HEY DUDE, SORRY CAPS..MY CAPS KEY GOT STUCK. NAKITA KO BAND PROFILE NYO SA BANDS FORUMS AH...HEHE. GREAT GREAT!

I'MA THREADJACKIN'
Back to top Go down
wearetheproblem

wearetheproblem

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:16 pm

I think what's more important, at least in my opinion, is if a band playing mainstream punk had at least at one point, underground credibility. Especially now, you see a lot of once highly respected indi punk bands signing major label deals, which can work to a band's benefit or totally destory them. If a band is really good and just wants to introduce their music to an audience that wouldn't have been able to listen to punk because, say, they live in a rural area , then I don't see anything wrong with that. I think kids living in the province have a right to good music too isntead of letting ABS-CBN dictate what's cool and what's not. I'd rather hear Dead Sperm on the radio then have to listen to Calilly every thirty minutes.
Especially when the message borught to the table is politicallly or socially significant.

I'd like to see more local bands push the limit and be the itch on the governement's ass that GMA can't scratch and I think one of the only ways to do that is to take a few passionate punk bands that have something to say about what's going on in our country and take it to the mainstream. I honestly don' t think that's selling-out. Selling out is whoring yourself out to Myx to ensure the down payment on your 7th car when the 40% of the Philippine population is starving and not caring as long as you make your money so you can't buy more shit you don't need.

I love underground punk and always will. Occasionally my tastes lean towards more mainstream stuff I guess but I would really like to destory this whole punk purist mentality and because I think it's really fascist and unrealilistic.
Back to top Go down
vh_stateofcalamity

vh_stateofcalamity

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:36 pm

electric_dynamite wrote:
electric_dynamite wrote:

THIS IS BAD. TSK TSK

lol! zorro

HEY DUDE, SORRY CAPS..MY CAPS KEY GOT STUCK. NAKITA KO BAND PROFILE NYO SA BANDS FORUMS AH...HEHE. GREAT GREAT!

I'MA THREADJACKIN'

hehe alright! see you around! salute
pwede, pwede! cheers!
Back to top Go down
desperate_move

desperate_move

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:14 pm

electric_dynamite wrote:
electric_dynamite wrote:

THIS IS BAD. TSK TSK

lol! zorro

I'MA THREADJACKIN'

talaga? cno kaya sya. interested din akong malaman... scratch
Back to top Go down
CAPTAIN.CAPSLOCK

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 1:32 am

HAHA! LUNKHEAD'S GONE CUCKOO BY HIMSELF. LOOOOVE IT. LOOOVE IT. LOVE IT!!!

GET OFF THE INTERWEBZ UGLY AND START MEMORIZING THEM HAVE HEART LYRICS. HA!
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 2:05 am

desperate_move wrote:
electric_dynamite wrote:
electric_dynamite wrote:

THIS IS BAD. TSK TSK

lol! zorro

I'MA THREADJACKIN'

talaga? cno kaya sya. interested din akong malaman... scratch

nasa home learning program. education by internet. do not disturb signs all over the hdf door. hush nalng tayo people. lilipas din daw kapag nagresume na ulit ang medications.
Back to top Go down
no love lost

no love lost

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:52 pm

CAPTAIN.CAPSLOCK wrote:
MR. LUNKHEAD OVA THERE ONCE AGAIN FEELING HE MUST "SAY SOMETHING"...

I'M STILL WAITING FOR YOUR OWN LOVE NOTES. DONT SUPRESS THOSE HOMO THOUGHTS. IT'S BAD.

uy you posted my private messages to you! so much for conjugal privacy,
Back to top Go down
no love lost

no love lost

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:53 pm

CAPTAIN.CAPSLOCK wrote:
HAHA! LUNKHEAD'S GONE CUCKOO BY HIMSELF. LOOOOVE IT. LOOOVE IT. LOVE IT!!!

GET OFF THE INTERWEBZ UGLY AND START MEMORIZING THEM HAVE HEART LYRICS. HA!

I LOVE IT too, WHATS the purpose of not SHOWING KNOW PIECE IN SIGH LENS dun SA PMS..may PMS ka BA? haha
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 6:45 pm

i just wanna share my random thoughts if ever some UG bands be in top 100 or in the Mainstream Scene and sumikat pa! lol

imagine Agoraphobic Nosebleed beats Metro Station and Miley Cyrus on top 100

anda imbes na "Narda" ung kinakanta ng mga bata ngayon ung mga kanta ng AN ang kinakanta...

cheers
Back to top Go down
ichiSkrachi

ichiSkrachi

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:46 pm

mismo,kill more christians,muslims and commie too lol!
Back to top Go down
dhira2dharma

dhira2dharma

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:54 pm

raymond667 wrote:
Sleep nagppretend na inaantok. pwede na bo chi?
hehehe

my name is also Chi may kapangalan pala ako hahar!

@topic:

i've got no problem with mainstream
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushidonintheast.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mainstream Music Scene   Mainstream Music Scene - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mainstream Music Scene
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next