DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?

Go down 
+36
jeffrotten
itstimetoembracethehorror
NIGGANOMICS
killer_kalabasa
ichiSkrachi
raymond667
edwin954
electric_dynamite
Puti Pinoy Kuya
OPTIBONG PRIME
pierminator
Alisa
vh_stateofcalamity
KINGKONG ARMAGEDDON
NIGGATRON
randy_incapacitate
Jepoyic
toxik-orgasma
tat's boy
mang nenok
Ryan
jAhLLANsalot
jep_peligro
southcityhardcore
CAPTAIN.CAPSLOCK
motmot
yokiisthename
BOMBthemandown
desperate_move
hybrid_moments
positivementalattitude
uno'
dweedhxc
tadsz
aproposdecoy
rupert
40 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
rupert

rupert

How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? Empty
PostSubject: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:19 am

I've been living in California now for almost 15 years.
I have traveled around the United States and seen other Filipinos in the most remote location.
Is there anyone else on here that lives in America Australia , the Middle East or other places ?
How long has it been since you've been back or have you ever been ?

rupert
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/eskapo
aproposdecoy

How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 4:12 pm

angats 4 lipifinos
Back to top Go down
aproposdecoy

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 4:12 pm

*nipolofos
Back to top Go down
tadsz

tadsz

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 4:14 pm

maganda sana kung ma-proomte natin tong site sa mga pinoy na nasa labas ng bansa. mas madali yung communication e cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://positivethinkingwontdoanything.blogspot.com/
dweedhxc

dweedhxc

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 1:22 am

eskapo1 wrote:
I have traveled around the United States and seen other Filipinos in the most remote location.
Is there anyone else on here that lives in America Australia , the Middle East or other places ?

rupert

from NY Syracuse here! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://diypinoyhcpunk.com
aproposdecoy

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:17 pm

*pifolinos
Back to top Go down
uno'

uno'

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:48 pm

NZ represent clown
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wonderboy
rupert

rupert

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:51 am

dweedhxc wrote:
eskapo1 wrote:

rupert

Maraming Pinoy diyan ?
May banda ka pre ?

Kung nasa California ka , kontakt mo kame .
Kung may banda ka , tulungan ka namin...

rupert
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:52 am

aproposdecoy wrote:
*pifolinos

Hm ?
what does that mean ?
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:53 am

uno' wrote:
NZ represent clown

New Zealand !
Wow !

If youre ever in California , contact us to hang out , see some shows.
If you have a band , we'll do our best to help u out .

rupert
Back to top Go down
positivementalattitude
hoodlum
positivementalattitude

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 11:19 am

eskapo1 wrote:
uno' wrote:
NZ represent clown

New Zealand !
Wow !

If youre ever in California , contact us to hang out , see some shows.
If you have a band , we'll do our best to help u out .

rupert

yo rup, kilala nyo ung bandang BASURA. mga pinoy ba yun?may nakita kong flyer na tutugtog sila somewhere in east LA with SMD and other thrash bands..
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 1:19 pm

ok yung Basura pero mga Latino sila.
Bukod sa amin , may Flattbush (L.A.), Kadena (NYC) , P + (Ca.) , Hoy Pinoy (Ca.) at Incapacitate (Chicago)...

rupert
Back to top Go down
tadsz

tadsz

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 3:46 pm

rupert, yung dogs of ire saka rouge state kasama ba sa eksena dyan? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://positivethinkingwontdoanything.blogspot.com/
hybrid_moments

hybrid_moments

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:43 pm

buhay paba ung Proton Cannon?
Back to top Go down
dweedhxc

dweedhxc

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:30 am

eskapo1 wrote:
dweedhxc wrote:
eskapo1 wrote:

rupert

Maraming Pinoy diyan ?
May banda ka pre ?

Kung nasa California ka , kontakt mo kame .
Kung may banda ka , tulungan ka namin...

rupert

marami pinoy dito pre, dati may banda nung club dredd era days pa pero ngayon wala na pre, salamat rupert, full support!
Back to top Go down
http://diypinoyhcpunk.com
desperate_move

desperate_move

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:16 am

eskapo1 wrote:

rupert

SPAIN represent!!! hxc!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:04 pm

hybrid_moments wrote:
buhay paba ung Proton Cannon?

Oo buhay pa rin sila ...
pero P + ang pangalan nila ...

rupert
Back to top Go down
BOMBthemandown

BOMBthemandown

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 5:55 am

Queens New York represent!!!!! hehe.
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 11:12 am

tadsz wrote:
rupert, yung dogs of ire saka rouge state kasama ba sa eksena dyan? Very Happy

Oo nga pala
Dogs of Ire at Rogue State fr. Riverside California
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 11:13 am

desperate_move wrote:
eskapo1 wrote:

rupert

Dang Espana !!!!
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 11:14 am

BOMBthemandown wrote:

Ready na ba ang crust band mo cho ?

rupert
Back to top Go down
BOMBthemandown

BOMBthemandown

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:49 am

eskapo1 wrote:
BOMBthemandown wrote:

rupert

di pa sir, busy mga meymbro eh. an lamig kasi lumabas! hehe.

ESKAPO at ABC No Rio, Cge na please 1 time lang! hehehe.
Back to top Go down
BOMBthemandown

BOMBthemandown

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:52 am

eskapo1 wrote:
BOMBthemandown wrote:

rupert

di pa sir, busy mga meymbro eh. an lamig kasi lumabas! hehe.

ESKAPO at ABC No Rio, Cge na please 1 time lang! hehehe.
Back to top Go down
yokiisthename

yokiisthename

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:53 am

San Francisco, CA. Tambay ng Metreon and Jefferies Toys and Virgin Megastore.
Back to top Go down
desperate_move

desperate_move

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 7:45 am

eskapo1 wrote:
desperate_move wrote:
eskapo1 wrote:

rupert

Dang Espana !!!!

sir, saya ng tour nyo. hopefully, maka uwi by 2010 pra makaattend naman ng mga shows. miss n ung pinoy style mosh pit!!
Back to top Go down
motmot

motmot

PostSubject: ....   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:49 am

RUP,

MGA PINOY NA TROPA DYAN NASA BANDA.....

TURNING ROBOTS INTO PEOPLE

WINTERDALE

A.L.C.

mga taga Vanuys, CA mga kabanda ko dati yan dito at yung isa utol ng kabanda ko...

MALABO MAKARATING AKO DYAN SA U.S. HEHEHE

ALTHOUGH I WANNA SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE IN JAPAN...SUCH A BEAUTIFUL PLACE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/isvarah
CAPTAIN.CAPSLOCK

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 1:05 pm

TOWN OF HARDCORE
Back to top Go down
southcityhardcore

southcityhardcore

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 1:53 pm

woodland hills ca over here! kamusta
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:04 pm

southcityhardcore wrote:

southcityhardcore wrote:

RUPS, this is da guy i was telling ya about at last night's show. Alvin
guitarist from the Infamous SKREWHEDZ/ BULLDOZED/ BARRIER/ MILAGRO crew.

kala ko rin Van Nuys pa sya, nasa W.H. na pala. that's one sick mo-fo u should hook up with. iba rin sayad nyan e.

Hoy ALVIN SANTA CLAUS, here's a pic of CENSORSHIT covering Salot Sa Lipunan at
last night's show during the Eskapo Laguna tour. I had to drag Spike's
ass in so as he could share vox with Russel Censorshit...

How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? L_7b4c95a841fb4b6fa2c2336b6c1c0623

How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? L_50c279d378d64ea0ba13d2b33285ed2e
Tangina lupit. this was the first time i heard Salot played live.
Remeber 10 years ago laging request ng crowd yan sa gigs and u Rock
Star dicks wouldn't ever, ever play it live?!?!

LUPIT NG CENSORSHIT! KAPITBAHAY KO YANG SI BEEF_SUPREME!
o-yeah!

Back to topic.
Pinoys outside Phil. Islands.... go!
Back to top Go down
http://therealstrength.blogspot.com/
southcityhardcore

southcityhardcore

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:55 pm

holy shit... salamat sa pic jep, miss ko na kayong lahat jan . bet that was an awesome show... inggit ako!

waddup rup, dito ko sa woodland hills/van nuys area

let me share some of my hc memoirs which i should have done a long time ago

sixty three ( cloyd barcena (BAD BURN) guitar-vocals, allan santa cruz ( SKREWHEDS BULLDOZED ) drums, ako on guitars, and my cousin erik on bass. si apie (WINTERDALE CALLS, IGOTSHOTINTHEFACE, TURNINGROBOTSINTOPEOPLE-check this out ito current band nya http://www.myspace.com/turningrobotsintopeople , RUINTHEENDING) paminsan minsan sumisingit ng drums. circa 2001 i remember sharing the stage with POWERHOUSE(NJ) and FLATBUSH
padala ko kay mot yung mp3s para maupload nya hopefully

tapos non i played guitar for FIGHTS WITHOUT LOSS , weng lakanilaw(LOST IN AMERIKA) bobbie on guitar, allan and apie on drums and glenn jacinto (yes...which later on formed the glenn jacinto experience ...go figure) on bass

and then came ALC (another life corrupt) http://www.myspace.com/alc which was a very awesome experience, this band has been in the LA hardcore scene circa 96 , reformed 2004 with pat hooligan on vocals, suey on guitars, erik on bass, and cloyd on drums. i had to quit the band after 2 years, ALC was going on a west coast tour but i just got hired with a new job and could not get 2 weeks off, so we had to look for a new guitar player and we found matty from AVOID SERIOUS INJURY http://www.myspace.com/avoidseriousinjury to fill in the shoe. those 2 years with ALC was great , it is an honor specially being a filipino representing laguna/pilipinas hardcore , i shared our gig(laguna/san pablo/ killa john) videos and sound bites to the bands we played with. I remember rick ta life (25 ta life) giving filipinos props for having our hardcore scene despite being in a third world country in one of their shows. most memorable bands we played with were MADBALL, IT DIES TODAY, H2O, 25 TA LIFE, DEATH BY STEREO, 36 CRAZY FISTS, AGENTS OF MAN, SWORN ENEMY, SCARETACTIC,XFIGHTEVERYONEX, SINAI BEACH, NORTH SIDE KINGS, DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR, BLACKLISTED,FULL BLOWN CHAOS, SCARS OF TOMORROW. atbp

but none of those i would trade for my memoirs at home, the empty swimming pool gig in sta rosa, the guitar stabbing show and the after show pansit in san pablo, the rugby kids get in for free at killa johns, the used-stockings-as-our-mask show in las pinas( sa nanay yata ni ababon galing yon) , the all-nighter skate gala with the angas brotherhood/santa rosa crew, the all you can eat philippine tour, the early morning tonyo's arozcaldo in binan, and playing with the whole punk/hc community, ( & JEP thursday nights at abg's hehehe) all these i miss because i share it with my friends.

ok inaantok na ko

WILL BE UPLOADING SONGS, VIDS AND PICS SOON

alvin santa x
SKREWHEDS, BULLDOZED, BARRIER, MILAGRO, NSP(JEP! NSP!), SIXTYTHREE, FIGHTS WITHOUT LOSS, ALC, SOUTHCITYHOMIES, AND CURRENT PROJECT SGT ZENO COLLECTIVE.

go! gago!
Back to top Go down
motmot

motmot

PostSubject: ....   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:29 am

TANG INAMO ALVIN GAGO KA!! MISS NA KITA!!!

PAK YOU HAHAHAHA

PARTY!! cheers bounce bounce uds! uds! uds!
Back to top Go down
jAhLLANsalot

jAhLLANsalot

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:39 pm

so cal- reseda, ca right here! im southcityhardcore's(alvin) bro

sa pinas ex skrewheds, ex bulldozed with gay ass mot mot

here in so cal ex 63, ex alc, ex avoid serious injuries, ex to the pain, sessions here and there.
right now, wala na banda, just work. economy sucks, fuckin recession. hey, hey, hey, smoke weed everyday.
Back to top Go down
motmot

motmot

PostSubject: ...   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 1:40 am

ALLAN THE ORIGINAL PARTY ANIMAL

UDS! UDS! UDS! bounce bounce bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 6:36 pm

yokiisthename wrote:

Taga baya area ka rin ?
Nakatira din ako sa SF , sa may UNion Sq. district
Eskapo practices in Vallejo every tues
rupert
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 5:50 pm

Clyde Abad of SCARED FOR LIFE was a filipino right?
Back to top Go down
CAPTAIN.CAPSLOCK

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 12:19 pm

yokiisthename wrote:

AND YOU ROOT FOR THE CELTICS? THAT'S COLD.
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 12:26 pm

Ryan wrote:
Clyde Abad of SCARED FOR LIFE was a filipino right?

Ryan,

Clyde Abad fr. Scarred for Life is a Filipino .
Back to top Go down
mang nenok

mang nenok

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 5:52 pm

Japan,..anyone around Kanto Area?
Back to top Go down
jAhLLANsalot

jAhLLANsalot

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:42 am

motmot wrote:
ALLAN THE ORIGINAL PARTY ANIMAL

UDS! UDS! UDS! bounce bounce bounce cheers

im not sure if thats good or not pero salamat mot!

miss you brah
Back to top Go down
tat's boy

tat's boy

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 10:26 am

ako pre taga abroad ako dati nung mayaman pa kami..sa abroad city,, sa capital mismo ng abroad kaya wala kayong sinabi sakin hehehehe asan si artse?
tara payabangan tayo hehehehe
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 9:31 am

Kung may mga Pinoy punks na nakatira sa bay area /S.F. at naghahanap kayo ng mga kasama sa shows o kakwentuhan tungkol sa mga kahit ano , kontakt nyo na lang ako.
Kung may mga banda na meron Pinoy at naghahanap ng shows , paki sabi na lang sa kin at baka matulungan ko kayo.
Very Happy
rupert
Back to top Go down
toxik-orgasma

toxik-orgasma

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 6:56 am

eskapo1 wrote:
Kung may mga Pinoy punks na nakatira sa bay area /S.F. at naghahanap kayo ng mga kasama sa shows o kakwentuhan tungkol sa mga kahit ano , kontakt nyo na lang ako.
Kung may mga banda na meron Pinoy at naghahanap ng shows , paki sabi na lang sa kin at baka matulungan ko kayo.
Very Happy
rupert

Rupert,

kokontakin talaga kita. gusto ko lumipat dyan saka tumira malapit sa the haight.
tell rob i'm gonna crash at his place one of these days.
hehe...well at least in a year or so.
ingats. ^__^

P.S.
my friends are really gettin excited with the split.
i can't wait either.

-Rooby-
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/grlpride
Jepoyic

Jepoyic

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 8:56 pm

I actually live in the uk right now. Uh, sheffield, and hour away before leeds(uiii, war all the time!). So mga pinoy sa sheffield or any part of the uk contact me, nakakaboring na dito!
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 1:53 pm

Jepoyic wrote:
I actually live in the uk right now. Uh, sheffield, and hour away before leeds(uiii, war all the time!). So mga pinoy sa sheffield or any part of the uk contact me, nakakaboring na dito!

Whoa UK !!!
Ayus , home of Crass cheers

rupert
Back to top Go down
CAPTAIN.CAPSLOCK

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 1:43 pm

BOMBthemandown wrote:

BUTI PA KAYO ME JOLLIBEE NA. HAHA!

MAGKANO CHICKENJOY?
Back to top Go down
yokiisthename

yokiisthename

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 6:33 pm

CAPTAIN.CAPSLOCK wrote:
yokiisthename wrote:

AND YOU ROOT FOR THE CELTICS? THAT'S COLD.

a fan since the antoine walker era (1996). plus the warriors are a disappointment.
Back to top Go down
randy_incapacitate

randy_incapacitate

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:59 am

Rupert...Randy to from Incapacitate representing the Chicagoland area. Kamusta na?
Back to top Go down
NIGGATRON

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 2:03 am

GODDAMN FOBS!
Back to top Go down
KINGKONG ARMAGEDDON

KINGKONG ARMAGEDDON

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:49 pm

i live in MADAGASCAR. Laughing
Back to top Go down
vh_stateofcalamity

vh_stateofcalamity

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:22 am

kamusta na nga pala jan sa Pinas?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?   How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ? Empty

Back to top Go down

How many people on this Message Board are Filipinos living outside of the Philippines ?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next