DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines

Go down 
+7
ukinam1978
hen8
NIGGATRON
xKiK0x
deadman
jeffrotten
xsuperflyingipisx
11 posters
AuthorMessage
xsuperflyingipisx

xsuperflyingipisx

Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines Empty
PostSubject: Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines   Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 10:27 pm

When I was in the parlor,having my haircut,a parlormaid lend me some magazine,and one of them is a Maxim..I thought when we say Maxim,FHM etc..the content is all about girls,sexuality,sex stories,etc. but a big mistake of mine lol.^_^.I turned the page over and over again til I found some article about the effects of global warming.What will happen to Philippines are expectedly:

Scenario1:Death by hunger
Filipinos could suffer Famine by 2020 as the adverse impact of global warming takes toll on agriculture and natural resources.According to Lourdes tibig, PAGASA climate data chief:
"There are projected increase from 1.1 degrees celsius to 6.4 celsius during the 21st century and for the next 2 decades, a warming of about 0.2 celsius per decade is projected,meaning, severe drought occurrences are expected to happen in the Philippines"
Severe drought will devastate mindanao and excessive rainfall will drown the crops in central Luzon

Scenario2:Death by thirst
"water, water everywhere but not a drop to drink",this will be your lament if your still around 41 years.
After conducting simulation test, PAGASA team has projected that the water supply from both Angat dam in luzon and Lanao lake in mindanao could be depleted by 2050.
Angat Dam supplies most of the water requirements in Metro Manila and irrigates 28,000 hectares from farms. Lake lanao provides 90% of the total hydropower of Mindanao and also serves domestic and irrigation water needs
Back to top Go down
jeffrotten

jeffrotten

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines   Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 10:55 pm

di malayong malayong mangyari yan kung wla tayo gagawing aksyon
Back to top Go down
deadman

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines   Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 2:40 pm

We need more orchards? ....
Back to top Go down
jeffrotten

jeffrotten

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines   Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:43 pm

no we need discipline
Back to top Go down
xsuperflyingipisx

xsuperflyingipisx

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines   Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:52 pm

i missed something,in addition for that uhmm..

Scenario3:Death by epidemic
The WHO says it already contributes to more than 150,000 deaths and 5,000,000 illnesses around the world annually- and those numbers could double by 2030. The WHO research data show that the global warning may accelerate the spread of infectious disease such as malaria and dengue fever and cause widespread malnutrition and diarrhea.
the likelihood of heat waves could result in the increase of dangerous microorganism which may lead to epidemcs of known and still unknown..
Back to top Go down
jeffrotten

jeffrotten

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines   Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:02 pm

global warming leads to climate change, climate change leads to famine, famine leads to death Shocked
Back to top Go down
xsuperflyingipisx

xsuperflyingipisx

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines   Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:06 pm

everything under global warming leads to death
Back to top Go down
jeffrotten

jeffrotten

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines   Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:08 pm

pero mahirap patayin ang global warming
Back to top Go down
xsuperflyingipisx

xsuperflyingipisx

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines   Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:19 pm

global warming wont be killed but can be maimed,para bumagal ang tira nito
Back to top Go down
jeffrotten

jeffrotten

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines   Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:30 pm

but the truth is wla tayong disiplina kaya kahit ilessen natin to prang imposible parin
Back to top Go down
xsuperflyingipisx

xsuperflyingipisx

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines   Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:40 pm

exactly,kahit anong sabi ng mga tao na mahirap na dahil global warming gnyan2,ala.., all we can do is to expect that these days will come..
Back to top Go down
jeffrotten

jeffrotten

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines   Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:45 pm

para malessen ang global warming siguro kelangan nating maging uncivilized
Back to top Go down
xKiK0x

xKiK0x

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines   Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 2:38 am

jeffrotten wrote:

para malessen ang global warming siguro kelangang UMATEND KYO SA 24!
What a Face
Back to top Go down
NIGGATRON

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines   Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:29 am

xsuperflyingipisx wrote:
When I was in the parlor,having my haircut,a parlormaid

I STOPPED READING ^THERE. WRONG, JUST WRONG.
Back to top Go down
jeffrotten

jeffrotten

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines   Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:07 pm

xKiK0x wrote:
jeffrotten wrote:

para malessen ang global warming siguro kelangang UMATEND KYO SA 24!
What a Face

yah alam ko na yan just bring your bottled water ha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xsuperflyingipisx

xsuperflyingipisx

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines   Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:42 pm

about kiko's post,anu meron sa 24?
Back to top Go down
NIGGATRON

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines   Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 10:32 pm

xsuperflyingipisx wrote:
NIGGATRON wrote:
xsuperflyingipisx wrote:

..|.. lol! lol!

LOL. WHAT'S THAT? A PEDICURE TOO? SHEEET.
Back to top Go down
xsuperflyingipisx

xsuperflyingipisx

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines   Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:05 pm

jeffrotten wrote:
xsuperflyingipisx wrote:
about kiko's post,anu meron sa 24?

CLIMATE ACTION FESTIVAl
october 24 at 0130
at the picnic pavilions of quezon city memorial circle

i see..where can i find an info bowt this the info about
Back to top Go down
hen8

hen8

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines   Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:06 pm

we need to value water, food, agricultural resources and essential things.
preserve our healthy life style. and though! don't forget to pray and ask forgiveness to GOD
he will save us from global warming. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.quarternote.findtalk.biz
xsuperflyingipisx

xsuperflyingipisx

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines   Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:00 pm

that's the only thing we can do, that is destiny that is..pero pede pa naman mpaslow ang gnung factor eh
Back to top Go down
jeffrotten

jeffrotten

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines   Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:35 pm

be uncivilized! stop using ref that produce cfc. stop using cars that produce toxic gasses etc. if u cant lived without those things u should find a better alternatives sounds funny but i think thats the only way
Back to top Go down
xKiK0x

xKiK0x

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines   Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:56 pm

hen8 wrote:
don't forget to pray and ask forgiveness to GOD

AMEN to you mah friend thumbs up
Back to top Go down
ukinam1978

ukinam1978

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines   Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 7:59 pm

NIGGATRON wrote:
xsuperflyingipisx wrote:

digs mo na lang kasi.hahahahaha.carry na yun.

pero seriously, eto yung talagang future problem di ba?

population creates a problems not only on the earths capacity to produce human needs.check out carrying capacity and other shit.this is not new i suppose.remember marikina recently?

need not greed concept yan.
Back to top Go down
xKiK0x

xKiK0x

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines   Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:16 pm

tao dapat sisihin wala ng iba ganti lng ng kalikasan yan sa tao
labas ka sa bahay mo parang isang malaking basurahan na ang mundo.
balat lng ng candy kung saan2 tinatapon eh. No
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines   Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:25 pm

yeah look at binan. this town is a hell hole.
just like cubao.

(taga dyan ako pareho)
Back to top Go down
http://therealstrength.blogspot.com/
ukinam1978

ukinam1978

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines   Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:33 pm

sabi nga e oi inosente lang ang nagtataka
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines   Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:37 pm

naaawa ako sa Maynila talaga. ang mga estero at ibat ibang ilog kala mo isang malaking kanal
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbongbongx.multiply.com
Cao-Here

Cao-Here

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines   Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:37 pm

xKiK0x wrote:
hen8 wrote:
don't forget to pray and ask forgiveness to GOD

AMEN to you mah friend thumbs up

lol!
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines   Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 12:05 am

BongBong wrote:
naaawa ako sa Maynila talaga. ang mga estero at ibat ibang ilog kala mo isang malaking kanal

nawala nga yung mga estero eh. at kanal??? swimming pool kaya ang maynila. literal. teka nasa Laguna ka ba nung time na yun?
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines   Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 12:09 am

^^ nung Ondoy at Pepeng? uu kami naman dito ang binaha. ilog Pasig lang ang outlet ng Laguna de Bay ayun nga lang hindi na makalabas kaya umapaw at binaha na coastal areas ng Laguna.
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines   Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 1:10 am

eh, catch basin naman ang laguna de bay ng rizal... teka mataas pa ba tubig ng laguna bay hanggang ngayon or humupa na?

balita ko 15cm pa lang binababa? skewyyyy... any pics of the disaster in laguna?
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines   Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:17 pm

^^ naku di pa ako nakakabisita. kung makakapunta ako sa lugar na yun pipiktyuran ko hehehe i think sa ibang lugar dito oo pero don sa coastal areas from here in los Banos to Sta Cruz and to Mabitac talagang baha pa.
Back to top Go down
hen8

hen8

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines   Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:08 pm

sana di nalang mangyari to satin .. nakakaawa naman kasi tayo ,,

Evil or Very Mad have mercy lord
Back to top Go down
ukinam1978

ukinam1978

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines   Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 6:31 pm

hen8 wrote:
sana di nalang mangyari to satin .. nakakaawa naman kasi tayo ,,

Evil or Very Mad have mercy lord

nagyayari na to afaik.or di mo pa nababalitaan?or you mean wag mangyari sa iyo to?
sa pagdami ng tao,lalaki din yung demand sa need ng mga to.food,shelter,clothing,water,etc will be scarce because of the incresing population.
Back to top Go down
xsuperflyingipisx

xsuperflyingipisx

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines   Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 8:20 pm

kaya din nagkakaganito dahil kelangan na natin magbawas ng population. mas lalo tayo magsusuffer pag dumami tayo ng dumami..
Back to top Go down
ukinam1978

ukinam1978

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines   Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 8:25 pm

in what way tau dapat magbawas?hehe.hitler style?mahirap na sagutin yan,ako id say be resposible.need not greed.that kinda stuff,stuff you can control.
Back to top Go down
hen8

hen8

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines   Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 12:15 pm

over population na kasi tao folks noh. hehehe! dapat mag patupapd sila ng dynasty, gaya sa china. controlado nila yung pag dami ng anak nila
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines   Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:36 pm

alam ko di problema ito pag meron ka nito sa iyong bakuran...

may palayan
gulayan
bukal ng malnis na tubig
babuyan, manukan, bakahan, kambingan
prutasan
tnaiman ng mga halamang gamot...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines   Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines Empty

Back to top Go down

Famine and Thirst:Future problem of Philippines
Page 1 of 1