DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are the types of persons you hate the most?

Go down 
+57
ukinam1978
chekays
xjanusx
rupert
vh_stateofcalamity
_berting_labra_
stoma
puzzledpanther
xxxImjustagirlxxx
trencherstorm
jjems
hubert webb
Psycho_Hosebeast
vishualaide
yokiisthename
no love lost
Beef Supreme
Jepp!
jeiCore
kupalkiko
motmot
♫♥vana
l0r3nz0m1r4nd4
miyong
disfucked
kers benoit
chuck
miltonhxcx
pinabili.lang.ng.toyo
Roman
pierminator
termulator
paengkee
dweedhxc
positivementalattitude
hellsfire
zepol
keida
radikal_froi
zomgwtfsrsly
tadsz
bongklong_1881
christopherwallace
sister brad
humanoise*
xtreblinkalovescenex
xjay
toxik-orgasma
moonlessnight97
jep_peligro
xangryxsonx
mr. swansong
deadstop
ichiSkrachi
m(A)rcor(E)
BongBong
Jepoyic
61 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jepoyic

Jepoyic

What are the types of persons you hate the most? Empty
PostSubject: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 3:58 pm

Mostly the plastic people. I hate them. They tell you they are your friends and one time they'll be stabbing your back like a backstabber(REDUNDANCY, YEY!)
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 7:52 pm

mga putang inang tinulungan ko na nga nung namromroblema sila pero nung nagkawatak watak ang mga tropahan pakelamero sa away namen ng ex-gf ko na wala naman dapat syang pake alam.. putang inang pakelamero!!! tapos pag nagkita naman kame ahaha patay malisya!!! nakoooooooowww!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbongbongx.multiply.com
m(A)rcor(E)

m(A)rcor(E)

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:55 pm

yung magaling magsalita na akala mo ay napakaraming alam, yun pala ALAM ALAMAN lng, kc ako idol ko c erap kaya LESS TALK LESS MISTAKE, more on ACTION nmn ako mala Fernado Poe, tapos yung napakabait kung kaharap mo at may paawa epek pa minsan kpg manghihingi ng tulong sayo at kung tipong may kailangan lng sayo! pero kapag nakatalikod kana ayun na, patay kana as paninira kahit pa may pinagsamahan kayo! at last but not the least eh yung may makitid na pag-iisip makarinig lang ng kung ano ano, madaling maniwala na hindi man lang pinagisipan kung saan nggaling ang balitang nasagap! db ang baduy nun? galit k den ba sa TAONG ganun??? maituturing mo pa ba syang TAO sa pagiging ganun nya!? hahahaha... sinagot ko lang yung pinaka topic ng FORUM na to! sharing of insights ika nga!
Back to top Go down
m(A)rcor(E)

m(A)rcor(E)

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:57 pm

Jepoyic wrote:
Mostly the plastic people. I hate them. They tell you they are your friends and one time they'll be stabbing your back like a backstabber(REDUNDANCY, YEY!)

hahahaha! tama ka jan, katotong JEPOYIC! mag-iingat tayo sa mga ganun! delikado cla, harmful yun! ang churva to da max, evah! king queen
Back to top Go down
ichiSkrachi

ichiSkrachi

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 9:26 pm

m(A)rcor(E) wrote:
Jepoyic wrote:

hahahaha! tama ka jan, katotong JEPOYIC! mag-iingat tayo sa mga ganun! delikado cla, harmful yun! ang churva to da max, evah! king queen

mostly and only

marco
marco
marco
marco
marco i love you!!!

ang plastik da vah? lol!

fuck you marco,sasampalin kita ng porkchop liempo yung bagong hango lang sa kalan,deep fried! lol!

sasakalin din kita ng nag spaghetti yung bagong kulo lang,ika nga aldente! lol!

tapos lulunurin kita sa mainit na sabaw ng sarsiyadong manok! lol!

ang sarap noh? cheers

OFOH!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
deadstop

deadstop

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 11:10 pm

teh gh3y
Back to top Go down
mr. swansong
hoodlum
mr. swansong

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 11:11 pm

deadstop wrote:
teh gh3y

??? gay?!
Back to top Go down
xangryxsonx

xangryxsonx

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 11:39 pm

like jepoyic Smile
Back to top Go down
xangryxsonx

xangryxsonx

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 11:40 pm

wha i mean is, parehas kami ng mga ayaw ni jepoyic Smile

bka magkaron ng misinterpretation eh Smile
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 2:12 am

ay ayun na pala ung ibig ko rin sabihin ung kay Jepoyic...

hahaha

BACKSTABBERS KONG TROPA PAKYO OL pero putang ina nyo tinuturing ko pa rin kayong tropa pasalamat kayo mabait ako hahaha
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 8:59 am

Cold, Heartless Bitches

and

Ungrateful, Backstabbing Assholes
Back to top Go down
http://therealstrength.blogspot.com/
moonlessnight97

moonlessnight97

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 12:28 pm

anybody who doesn't care hurting other's for personal gain
Back to top Go down
Jepoyic

Jepoyic

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 5:43 pm

moonlessnight97 wrote:

BINGO, I FUCKING HATE THESE TYPES OF PEOPLE, moonlessnight, you are so correct, somehow they are called parasites diba?

TSKA, another thing, i hate in people, those who you teach about stuff that you know and they are the ones getting the most benefits! FUCK THEM ALL!
Back to top Go down
toxik-orgasma

toxik-orgasma

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 12:29 pm

fair-weathered friends!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/grlpride
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 12:33 pm

pwede ba dito ung sobrang seryoso? hahaha
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: h8   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 12:52 pm

bong, poideng poide!

ika nga 'get a life' hehehe
Back to top Go down
xjay

xjay

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:26 pm

Paki-alamero, Tarantado, Nagmamarunong. Hehe.

yung mga conyo pero isa lang yung pantalon. lol!
Back to top Go down
deadstop

deadstop

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:35 pm

conyo = gh3y.
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:37 pm

I HATE MYSELF MORE THAN ANYONE. jk. jokes are half meant though.

anyway, i don't exactly gravitate towards people who are unable to make decisions for themselves. yung mga tipong, "what do you want?" "ewan, ikaw bahala." "do you want to get this job done or what?" "di ko alam, kaw bahala."

nakakainis yung mga ganun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:43 pm

hahaha, right on!

and stupid-ass answers like "ala lang"

srsly, can u get any more dumber? tol, anu gawa nyo? la lang. The FUCK?!
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:46 pm

jep_peligro wrote:
hahaha, right on!

and stupid-ass answers like "ala lang"

srsly, can u get any more dumber? tol, anu gawa nyo? la lang. The FUCK?!

do you think that's just a substitute for saying "i'm not doing anything important?" ewan, that's the gist of it naman diba? i do agree though na there's a dumb use for it na napaka non-substantial. haha
Back to top Go down
humanoise*

humanoise*

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 5:00 pm

Social butterflies, feeling maganda, pacute na panget, fair weathered friends, emo stereotypes
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sunnydayhappytunes
ichiSkrachi

ichiSkrachi

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 5:02 pm

jep_peligro wrote:
Cold, Heartless Bitches

and

Ungrateful, Backstabbing Assholes

kala friend mo tapos pag may nangyari senyo ikaw papasamain at lalabas na sinungaling Mad

tangama pak-op! Evil or Very Mad

tapos pag namatay keclaim nilang friend ka nila ayos! Mad

LOVE YOUR ENEMIES AND HATE YOUR FRIENDS! cyclops cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 5:22 pm

correctamundo!
SPANK ME!!!
lahat sila ay PAK OP!
hehehe
Back to top Go down
moonlessnight97

moonlessnight97

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 8:16 pm

Jepoyic wrote:
moonlessnight97 wrote:

BINGO, I FUCKING HATE THESE TYPES OF PEOPLE, moonlessnight, you are so correct, somehow they are called parasites diba?

TSKA, another thing, i hate in people, those who you teach about stuff that you know and they are the ones getting the most benefits! FUCK THEM ALL!

yun na yung summary ng lahat ng panget! What a Face
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 11:13 pm

moonlessnight97 wrote:
Jepoyic wrote:
moonlessnight97 wrote:

in defense of my people, di ganyan lahat ng panget! haha, jk.
Back to top Go down
sister brad
bodyguard
sister brad

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 11:53 pm

xtreblinkalovescenex wrote:
moonlessnight97 wrote:
Jepoyic wrote:
moonlessnight97 wrote:

in defense of my people, di ganyan lahat ng panget! haha, jk.

lol! right on!! lol!
Back to top Go down
christopherwallace

christopherwallace

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 11:07 am

the types of persons i hates the mosts is the persons who thinks they know everythings. its very insultings to persons like me who actually does, y'knows?
Back to top Go down
bongklong_1881

bongklong_1881

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 12:55 pm

christopherwallace wrote:
the types of persons i hates the mosts is the persons who thinks they know everythings. its very insultings to persons like me who actually does, y'knows?

definitely term = SMARTASSES. Razz
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:18 pm

^^ natawa ako jan ahh... XD

jep_peligro wrote:
bong, poideng poide!

ika nga 'get a life' hehehe

hahaha unless they're emotionally unstable and nangangailangan ng saklolo... pwede ko pang ilugar ang pang ookray ko hahaha

tsaka eto pa...

ung masyadong emo lol

not the one ung gustong maglabas ng frustrations at sama ng loob ok lang un...
what i mean ung mga taong may matinding problema na halos buang na sila sa gm nila tapos pag sila sinasaklolohan sasabihin "wala un"

tapos pag nagkakagulo na sa usapan sasabihin "pasensya na po! hindi nyo kasi ako naiintindihan ehh sensya na kung nadadamay ka"

tang inang mga to...
lol!
Back to top Go down
tadsz

tadsz

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 3:20 pm

hate na hate ko yung mga bumabaliktad pagkatapos nakitang pinaginitan yung mga naksama niya. putang-ama ang kapal ng mukha, tas magpapakita pa ulit. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://positivethinkingwontdoanything.blogspot.com/
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:12 pm

maligalig masyado lol
Back to top Go down
zomgwtfsrsly

zomgwtfsrsly

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 7:18 pm

Jepoyic wrote:

who likes them anyway?

those who comes clean after doing something wrong, and points their fingers to someone else so they wont take the blame.

example:

A dude who agreed, no, wait, it was VOLUNTEERED for an interview about a certain critical/complex topic, turns out everbody hates him for doing that interview, so he switches sides, tries to come clean and blames the person who invited him for that interview and for making him do it.

Do you get me?

*points finger at a member*

LULZ.
Back to top Go down
tadsz

tadsz

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 7:22 pm

@zomgwtfsrsly:

taena ka yan yung pinag-usapan natin dati no? tragis naman tlga yang mga kupallerz na yan di na nahiya lol!
Back to top Go down
xjay

xjay

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 9:15 pm

Mukhang may chismax dyan a. lol!
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:28 pm

tang ina sa batutista.com may blind item... pati ba naman dine??? =))
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:30 pm

you are my skrambabies, admit it. BOW DOWN. jk. i think i know who you're talking about. buti nalang walang nakakita nun dito, baka matawag pa kaming sellout dun. haha, at least we got the producer to quit her job.
Back to top Go down
radikal_froi

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 12:03 am

I hate those chami-killers from Manila... Smile Honestly, I miss those guys! Next even punta kayo dito... Marcore, Archie, Roman "the all-day chami eater" and the likes... Smile
Back to top Go down
m(A)rcor(E)

m(A)rcor(E)

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 1:14 am

radikal_froi wrote:
I hate those chami-killers from Manila... Smile Honestly, I miss those guys! Next even punta kayo dito... Marcore, Archie, Roman "the all-day chami eater" and the likes... Smile

PERO HINDI PA NMN CGURO UMABOT SA PAGIGING PATAY GUTOM YUNG SA AKIN EH NOH??? HAHAHAH! C REMY MAKAKASAGOT NYAN! HAYAAN MO BIBISITA KME JAN, BSTA MARAMING LAMBANOG AT MATUTULUGAN! HEHEHEHE! SALAMAT SA BUONG LUCENAHIN!
Back to top Go down
m(A)rcor(E)

m(A)rcor(E)

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 1:16 am

anarkispanky wrote:
m(A)rcor(E) wrote:
Jepoyic wrote:

mostly and only

marco
marco
marco
marco
marco i love you!!!

ang plastik da vah? lol!

fuck you marco,sasampalin kita ng porkchop liempo yung bagong hango lang sa kalan,deep fried! lol!

sasakalin din kita ng nag spaghetti yung bagong kulo lang,ika nga aldente! lol!

tapos lulunurin kita sa mainit na sabaw ng sarsiyadong manok! lol!

ang sarap noh? cheers

OFOH!!! bounce

PAK OP KA ARTSE, IKAW ANG BALIKTARIN KO SA LANGGAMAN JAN, HABANG NAKABILAD ANG BAYAG MO SA ARAW EH! EWAN KO LANG KUNG ANU MARAMDAMAN MO, DAIG MO PA NA BACKSTABB NG ISANG KAKILALA MONG HINDI MARUNONG TUMANAW NG UTANG NA LOOB, AT NAGMAMAGALING PA HANGGANG NGAUN! ICHURA, ANG CHURVA CHURVA EVAH... geek
Back to top Go down
radikal_froi

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 1:17 am

definitely not... Hehe... Kumusta bro? YEah, si "daddy jesus" bahala sa inyo! Hehe... Balik pala War All The Time sa Manila on November 28, noh? Punta ako dun!
Back to top Go down
m(A)rcor(E)

m(A)rcor(E)

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 1:39 am

TLGA? CGE BUMALIK CLA, TUTULUGAN KO LNG CLA SA LUCENA, HEHEHE! AYUZ YUN KUNG GANUN! SANA MAKATUGTOG PA DEN KME, HEHEHEHE! KITA KITS KPG NGKATAON!
Back to top Go down
bongklong_1881

bongklong_1881

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 9:59 pm

I hate one thing: wannabes of certain things. cheers
Back to top Go down
bongklong_1881

bongklong_1881

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:02 pm

radikal_froi wrote:
definitely not... Hehe... Kumusta bro? YEah, si "daddy jesus" bahala sa inyo! Hehe... Balik pala War All The Time sa Manila on November 28, noh? Punta ako dun!

again?!! GREAT! cheers
Back to top Go down
zomgwtfsrsly

zomgwtfsrsly

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:16 pm

you are my skrambabies, admit it. BOW DOWN. jk. i think i know who you're talking about. buti nalang walang nakakita nun dito, baka matawag pa kaming sellout dun. haha, at least we got the producer to quit her job.

we were against that naman eh, and the producer realized that what she did was wrong, so i guess shes ok, plus she appreciates real hardcore...except for that moron who volunteered.
Back to top Go down
tadsz

tadsz

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 1:20 pm

buti nalang walang nakakita nun dito, baka matawag pa kaming sellout dun. haha, at least we got the producer to quit her job.

may isang link pa na buhay about that "thing" d00d btw.

at hahaha, every time i introduce that person as "a myx producer dati" she always give this look na nagsasabi "you rly hve to say that noh?!" + angrypout. LMAOz
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 1:29 pm

tadsz wrote:
buti nalang walang nakakita nun dito, baka matawag pa kaming sellout dun. haha, at least we got the producer to quit her job.

may isang link pa na buhay about that "thing" d00d btw.

at hahaha, every time i introduce that person as "a myx producer dati" she always give this look na nagsasabi "you rly hve to say that noh?!" + angrypout. LMAOz

WHAAAAAAAAT!? PM MO SAKIN, DALI. SHET
Back to top Go down
keida

keida

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 2:07 pm

hey, i saw what you did there.
Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://xkeidax.deviantart.com
zepol
hoodlum
zepol

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 2:14 pm

keida wrote:
hey, i saw what you did there.
Shocked
ano kit? share! share!
chizmax mode na! affraid
Back to top Go down
hellsfire

hellsfire

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:27 am

With all honesty I can never hate another human being more than I hate my self. My whole existence infuriates me to no end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are the types of persons you hate the most?   What are the types of persons you hate the most? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are the types of persons you hate the most?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next