DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hope Everyone is OK

Go down 
+22
deadman
tadsz
electric_dynamite
ukinam1978
yokiisthename
keida
jeffrotten
jjems
xsuperflyingipisx
NIGGATRON
odessa
zepol
m(A)rcor(E)
bodz
dweedhxc
jep_peligro
BongBong
zomgwtfsrsly
chu
rethinkcapitalism
xKiK0x
rupert
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rupert

rupert

Hope Everyone is OK Empty
PostSubject: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:19 pm

Balita ko na grabe ang pagbaha sa Bulacan at sa Metro Manila.
Sana ok kayo lahat.
Hope everyone us high and dry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/eskapo
xKiK0x

xKiK0x

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:01 pm

hanggang ngayon kahit na medyo tumigil na ang ulan
marami paring lubog na lugar. gaya ng office m8 ko sa pasig
24 hours na sila nasa bubong walang pagkain at basa ang damit.
ang dami pla namatay.
Sad
sana bumaba na ang baha............. No
Back to top Go down
rethinkcapitalism

rethinkcapitalism

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 5:49 pm

xKiK0x wrote:
ang dami pla namatay.
Sad

they're still there?! nareport na ba to? can you give me the address so i can relay it to my newscaster friend who's coordinating with rescue operations.
Back to top Go down
http://www.350.org/350now_pilipinas
rethinkcapitalism

rethinkcapitalism

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:06 pm

rupert wrote:
Balita ko na grabe ang pagbaha sa Bulacan at sa Metro Manila.
Sana ok kayo lahat.
Hope everyone us high and dry.

dun sa mga dam at water reservoirs banda ang talagang nasalanta ng bagyo. also those who live by/ near the rivers, creeks, and other (polluted) bodies of water. pati na rin yung mga low-lying areas. worst hit are the provinces of bulacan, rizal, and the cities of pasig, marikina, and manila.

typhoon ondoy gives us a taste of the kind of typhoons to come if we don't do anything about climate change. though the philippines' emissions is a negligent 0.9 tonnes/ capita/ year (in stark contrast to the US' 20 tonnes/ capita/ year), our sewers and waterways are nevertheless profuse with garbage.

so people, segregate! and cut down on your plastics consumption - your disposable bottled waters, your plastic utensils and styro food containers from the fast food chains and kiosks you frequent!

the philippines is one of the most vulnerable countries to climate change, but at the same time, also among the least prepared to overcome this predicament. to learn more and to participate in this discourse, join us on our CLIMATE ACTION FESTIVAL on OCTOBER 24, THE GLOBAL DAY OF CLIMATE ACTION.
Back to top Go down
chu

chu

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:37 pm

pinasok uliy bahay namin ng baha after nung pinataas namin sya 10years ago, pati kotse namin lubog sa tubig, buti ganon lang nangyari sa amin at ok na rin kase nagkaron na rin ng kuryente dito...grabe tong bagyo, dinaig pa si milenyo sa damage tsk tsk tsk.... Sad
Back to top Go down
rethinkcapitalism

rethinkcapitalism

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:39 pm

any info on animals killed/ devastated by the typhoon? really worried about the strays. i know everyone's focused on rescuing human lives, but the animals should also not be forgotten.
Back to top Go down
chu

chu

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:42 pm

rethinkcapitalism wrote:
any info on animals killed/ devastated by the typhoon? really worried about the strays. i know everyone's focused on rescuing human lives, but the animals should also not be forgotten.

dito sa amin wala naman namatay na mga stray cats...meron silang hideout na mejo mataas na ground kaya ok naman sila...yung 2 pusa ko walang ginawa kundi matulog lang sa taas ng cabinet ko, hehe giniginaw parehas pero ok naman sila.
Back to top Go down
zomgwtfsrsly

zomgwtfsrsly

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:43 pm

We've no news from my relatives in pasig...Were not sure if my uncle is with them either, last we heard, he was walking home from work, since he was stuck in traffic. We really hope he's okay.
Back to top Go down
rethinkcapitalism

rethinkcapitalism

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:46 pm

zomgwtfsrsly wrote:
We've no news from my relatives in pasig...Were not sure if my uncle is with them either, last we heard, he was walking home from work, since he was stuck in traffic. We really hope he's okay.

people, please gimme the names of missing persons so i can relay the message to my friend who's coordinating rescue operations.
Back to top Go down
rethinkcapitalism

rethinkcapitalism

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:49 pm

chu wrote:
rethinkcapitalism wrote:

dito sa amin wala naman namatay na mga stray cats...meron silang hideout na mejo mataas na ground kaya ok naman sila...yung 2 pusa ko walang ginawa kundi matulog lang sa taas ng cabinet ko, hehe giniginaw parehas pero ok naman sila.

that's good to hear. i'm really worried about the ones i see on the streets everyday - the ones that rummage through the heaps of garbage that the residents have made of a vacant plot.
Back to top Go down
zomgwtfsrsly

zomgwtfsrsly

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:16 pm

rethinkcapitalism wrote:
zomgwtfsrsly wrote:

people, please gimme the names of missing persons so i can relay the message to my friend who's coordinating rescue operations.

sent you a pm. thank you very much mate.
Back to top Go down
rethinkcapitalism

rethinkcapitalism

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:24 pm

zomgwtfsrsly wrote:
rethinkcapitalism wrote:
zomgwtfsrsly wrote:

sent you a pm. thank you very much mate.

done. no worries.asked my friend to advise me of any developments.

to those who are worried about their family and friends from the pasig-cainta area, please note that electricity had just been recently restored and that globe and smart networks are still down.
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:54 pm

here in Los Baños too... may nasalanta din pala... i'm planning to volunteer to help the casualties... i hope my vertigo wouldn't struck me again...
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbongbongx.multiply.com
xKiK0x

xKiK0x

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:06 pm

rethinkcapitalism wrote:
xKiK0x wrote:
ang dami pla namatay.
Sad

they're still there?! nareport na ba to? can you give me the address so i can relay it to my newscaster friend who's coordinating with rescue operations.

ok na ata sila sister .. dami na pala namatay 73 na Sad
Back to top Go down
xKiK0x

xKiK0x

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:09 pm

rethinkcapitalism wrote:

napanuod ko lng kanina sa news na madaming mga patay na hayop ang nagkalat sa mga kalsada .. Sad
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:21 am

http://www.greenpeace.org/seasia/en/news/typhoon-ondoy-an-omen-of-thing

hope you folks are all ok. these are tough times for everyone. stay strong.
Back to top Go down
http://therealstrength.blogspot.com/
dweedhxc

dweedhxc

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:30 am

oi ayos lang ba kayo dyan sa pinas? bad trip yung typhoon thumbs down
Back to top Go down
http://diypinoyhcpunk.com
bodz

bodz

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:26 am

kakaawa naman ang sitwasyon jan sa manila..

sana hindi na maulit..
Back to top Go down
m(A)rcor(E)

m(A)rcor(E)

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:15 pm

kahit hindi ako lubusang marunong lumangoy, sa kagustuhang maisalba ang buhay eh nakalangoy ako eh! ganyan sa Caloocan, hahahaha!
Back to top Go down
zepol
hoodlum
zepol

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:15 pm

Pasig, Cainta, Marikina folks i hope you guys are ok Like a Star @ heaven
let us know dito kung may access kayo sa internet at kelangan nyo ng tulong sa paghahanap ng mga kamaganak, kaibigan, alagang hayop, gamit, atbp.
ibayong pagiingat mga kaibigan Smile
tama ang Greenpeace, sinyales na 'to ng mga maaaring mangyari sa hinaharap. nakakatakot isipin pero the threat is real, eto na ang epekto ng Climate Change. dinaing ni Ondoy (kilala bilang Ketsana internationally) ang lakas ni Katrina sa Louisiana affraid
sa lahat ng mga nakakabasa dito, check on everyone you know [kahit yung mga hindi] and find ways to help them or at least point it their way. Idea
keep us posted peeps pale
Back to top Go down
xKiK0x

xKiK0x

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:03 pm

loko loko ung mga kumukuha nakukuha pang tumawa ! kung sila kaya ang nandun ! tsk! Evil or Very Mad
at 0:11 "ang saya nito" sabi nung babae sa video.! sarap ihulog sa building! No
Back to top Go down
xKiK0x

xKiK0x

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:13 pm

Hope Everyone is OK 9026_141458798493_711153493_2730393_1233874_n

eto dapat malunod!

Hope Everyone is OK 6a0120a5b83330970c0120a5a2bf5a970b-800wi
Back to top Go down
xKiK0x

xKiK0x

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:39 pm

PAWS is opening its doors for the dog and cat evacuees! Please have a heart and extend a helping hand to the innocent animals! You can alo help by donating dog/cat food and cages/shelters with roofs. The shelter is located in Katipunan. Please...repo...st! // Aurora Blvd., Katipunan Valley, Loyola Heights Q.C. - xledx Sad
Back to top Go down
zepol
hoodlum
zepol

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:48 pm

xKiK0x wrote:
eto dapat malunod!
"dude, that's not very posi"

kidding aside, lets use this forum as an avenue kung paano tayo posibleng makakatulong sa taong kakilala natin o hindi na naapektuhan ng bagyo. Idea
leave the hateful tirades sa mga 'netizens,' entiende? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
xKiK0x

xKiK0x

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:42 pm

zepol wrote:
xKiK0x wrote:
eto dapat malunod!
"dude, that's not very posi"

kidding aside, lets use this forum as an avenue kung paano tayo posibleng makakatulong sa taong kakilala natin o hindi na naapektuhan ng bagyo. Idea
leave the hateful tirades sa mga 'netizens,' entiende? Rolling Eyes

ok hahahaha nakakainis lng kc... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zomgwtfsrsly

zomgwtfsrsly

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:48 pm

xKiK0x wrote:

eto dapat malunod!

Jacque Bermejo's account is being used by another person...not the real Jacque.
Back to top Go down
xKiK0x

xKiK0x

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:55 pm

zomgwtfsrsly wrote:
xKiK0x wrote:

eto dapat malunod!

Jacque Bermejo's account is being used by another person...not the real Jacque.

SINO MAN UN .. ITS A BADJOKE ..
anyway .. sabi nga ni bro zepol.. pano tayo tutulong? isip guys!
Back to top Go down
xKiK0x

xKiK0x

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:32 pm

ung may mga extra loads dyan ! tulungan natin ang nga kapatid natin
na nasalanta ng bagyong ondoy!

Donate using ur cellphone loads !
to aid REDCROSS RESCUE AND RELIEF OPERATIONS !

TO DONATE txt RED<AMOUNT>

and send to
2899 for GLOBE
4483 for SMART

you can donate in these amounts:
5 , 25 , 50 , 100 or 300php

tulungan natin sila......... Sad

Hope Everyone is OK 1254037089227_1254037089227_r
Back to top Go down
rethinkcapitalism

rethinkcapitalism

PostSubject: still don't care about climate change?   Hope Everyone is OK EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:34 pm

Pagasa: 2 more tropical depressions may hit RP this week
GMANews.TV - Monday, September 28

Barely had Luzon recovered from the destruction wrought by tropical storm "Ondoy," a state weather forecaster on Monday said two tropical depressions threaten to enter the country later this week.

In an interview on dwIZ radio, Philippine Atmospheric Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration (Pagasa) forecaster Connie Dadivas said the two weather disturbances are likely to enter Philippine territory late Wednesday or Thursday.

"May dalawang tropical depression sa labas ng Philippine area of responsibility. Ine-expect natin na papasok sa bansa, papasok ito sa boundary by Wednesday hapon or Thursday (We see two tropical depressions outside the Philippine area of responsibility. We expect them to enter Philippine boundary by late Wednesday or Thursday)," Dadivas said.

But another Pagasa forecaster Joel Jesusa, in a separate radio interview, said the two LPAs are still far away to affect any part of the country for now.

"Malayo pa po, sobrang layo pa ang binabanggit nating dalawang LPA, 1,000 km pa ito (The two LPAs are still too far away, they are about 1,000 km away)," he said on dzXL radio. He added that the two LPAs were moving west-northwest as of Monday.

Earlier, Pagasa said Ondoy continued to move farther away from the country Sunday night, and was 560 kilometers west of Iba, Zambales as of 10 p.m. Sunday.

It packed maximum winds of 110 kilometers-per-hour (kph) near the center and gustiness of up to 140 kph, and was moving west-northwest at 17 kph.

However, Pagasa said Ondoy will continue to enhance the southwest monsoon and bring occasional rains over the western sections of Central and Southern Luzon.

"Luzon will experience cloudy skies with scattered rainshowers and thunderstorms while Visayas and Mindanao will have mostly cloudy skies with scattered rainshowers and thunderstorms," Pagasa said in its 5 a.m. bulletin Monday.

Ondoy struck Luzon on Saturday, bringing epic proportions of floodwater in Metro Manila and other parts of Luzon. [See: Epic flood in Metro Manila caused by record rainfall]

As of 6 a.m. Monday, the death toll from Ondoy has reached 86 based on the tally by the National Disaster Coordinating Council (NDCC). The figure, however, does not include 12 reported deaths in Antipolo City, 29 in Quezon City, and 58 in Marikina City as announced by Defense Secretary Gilberto Teodoro Jr. [See: Death toll from storm 'Ondoy' continues to rise - NDCC] - GMANews.TV
Back to top Go down
odessa

odessa

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:03 pm

i think we can drop off donations and relief goods sa mga 7-11 stores.. kahit saan merong 7-11, so wala na tayong excuse not to help...

i dunno dito sa lucena kung pede nga, confirm ko muna..

jan ba sa manila? pwede nyo ba icheck at inconfirm?! Hope Everyone is OK Icon_smile
let us all know.
Back to top Go down
rethinkcapitalism

rethinkcapitalism

PostSubject: how to help ondoy victims   Hope Everyone is OK EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:10 pm

from http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakingnews/nation/view/20090928-227308/How-to-help-Ondoy-victims

Rescue Operations

National Disaster Coordinating Council (NDCC) (+632-9125668, +632-9111406, +632-9115061, +632-9122665) Help hotlines: (+65 734-2118, 734-2120) ndcchelpdesk@gmail.com
Philippine Coast Guard (+632-5276136)
Air Force (+63908-1126976, +632-8535023)
Metro Manila Development Authority (136)
Marikina City Rescue (+632-6462436, +632-6462423, +632920-9072902) Pasig Rescue Emergency Number (+632-6310099)
Quezon City Rescue (161)
San Juan City Hall Command Post (+632-4681697)
Bureau of Fire Protection Region III (Central Luzon) Hotline: (+63245-9634376)
Senator Dick Gordon (+639178997898, +63938-444BOYS, +632-9342118, +632-4338528)
Senator Manny Villar (+639174226800. +639172414864, +639276751981)
Philippine National Red Cross (143, +632-5270000)
Philippine National Red Cross Rizal Chapter operations center hotline: (+632-6350922, +632-6347824)

Rubber boat and chopper requests

NCRPO (+632-8383203, +632-8383354)
Private citizens who would like to lend their motor boats for rescue please call emergency nos: +632-9125668, +632-9111406, +632-9122665, +632-9115061)
You can also text (+632917-4226800 or +632927-6751981) for rescue dump trucks.
For those who are able to lend 4×4 trucks for rescue: Please send truck to Greenhills Shopping Center Unimart Grocery to await deployment, Tel No. (+632920-9072902).
Petron & San Miguel Corporation are lending choppers for rescue operations, call/text: (+632917-8140655) ask for Lydia Ragasa

Power supply concerns

Meralco (+63917-5592824, 16211, +63920-9292824) If you want service cut off to your area to prevent fires and electrocution.

Donations of heavy duty flashlights needed for rescue operations in Cainta, Rizal area. Contact Cielo at (+632918-8824356)

E-Donations

SMS: text RED to 2899 (Globe) and 4483 (Smart)
G-Cash: text DONATEAMOUNT4-digit M-PINREDCROSS to 2882
TXTPOWER.org: Paypal, Smart Money (5577-5144-1866-7103), G-Cash (0917-9751092)

Cellphone services

FINDERSERVICE. For Smart, text wis to 386.
FINDERSERVICE. For Globe, text find to 7000

Malls and commercial outlets

Aranaz Stores (Rockwell & Greenbelt) – accepting donations of any kind for Payatas communities
Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (all branches) – canned goods, water, clothes, blankets, towels, medicine, and emergency supplies (no cash)
Luca stores (Rockwell, Shangri-la, Eastwood, or GA Towers) - Send your old clothes & donations (no cash pls)
Moonshine boutique (Rockwell) - accepting relief goods to help Ondoy victims in Marikina and Cainta.
Papemelroti stores (91 Roces Ave. / Ali Mall Cubao / SM City North EDSA / SM Fairview / SM Megamall / Glorietta 3 in Makati / SM Centerpoint / SM Southmall) – accepting relief goods (canned goods / milk / bottled water / clothes – NO CASH pls.)
Team Manila stores in Trinoma, Mall of Asia, Jupiter Bel-Air and Rockwell shall be accepting relief goods (Canned Goods, Ready-to-drink Milk, Bottled Water and Clothes) for distribution by Veritas.

Government and relief agencies

Akbayan – taking donations, call 433-69-33/433-68-31 to donate or volunteer.
Move for Chiz – asking for volunteers at Bay Park Tent, along Roxas Blvd., beside Max Restaurant and Diamond Hotel in Manila, or at Gilas Minipark at Unang Hakbang St., Gilas Q.C.
Worldvision Foundation – accepting donations/volunteers to pack relief goods in QC. For $ donations, BPI:USD acct #4254-0050-08
Philippine National Red Cross – visit their site HERE for various ways to donate.
Senator Francis Pangilinan is accepting donations @ AGS Bldg Annex, 446 EDSA Guadalupe Viejo. Contact Vina Vargas at (+632917-8081247)

WITHIN METRO MANILA

Mandaluyong/San Juan
La Salle Greenhills – drop off your donations (clothes, food, etc) at Gate 2 on Monday, September 28, or volunteer from 9am to receive, sort, repack the donations.

Xavier School – canned goods, bread, noodles. Please bring to Multipurpose Center (MPC). Accepted till Monday, Sept. 28.

Manila

Caritas Manila Office (Jesus St., Pandacan Manila near Nagtahan Bridge) – call +632-5639298, +632-5639308

Ministop Ibarra (Espana cor. Blumentritt, Sampaloc Manila) – Food (non-perishable goods only) Clothing, Medicines, Beds, Pillows, Blankets, Emergency Supplies

Muntinlupa

Hillsborough Village Chapel – Water, blankets, shoes, and clothes. These will go to families whose houses were washed out in the nearby sitios.

Parañaque

Operation Rainbow (Zac Faelnar Camara) at Ayala Alabang Village - needs Canned Goods, Ready-To-Eat Food, Bottled Water, Ready-To-Drink Milk/ Juice, Clothing, Blankets, contact (+632-4687991)

Playschool International (47 Ghana St., Better Living Subd., Paranaque) – open to receive donations (NO CASH, PLS) for relief goods. Please feel free to send your donations there. Teachers/staff will coordinate sending these to the centers.

Pasig

Miriam Quiambao – drop off point: One Orchard Road Building in Eastwood, or message http://www.twitter.com/miriamq for more details.

Relief Efforts for Pasig at Valle Verde 1 Village Park – contact +632916-4945000, +632917-5273616

Renaissance Fitness Center (2nd Floor, Bramante Building, Renaissance Towers Ortigas, Meralco Avenue) – Donations can be brought starting Monday, September 28/9am – 7pm. Contact Person: Warren Habaluyas (+632929-8713488) or email at luzonrelief@gmail.com

Quezon City

ABS-CBN through Banco de Oro account number 56300-20111; account name: ABS-CBN Foundation Incorporation (NOTE: This account # needs verification because on the ABS-CBN Foundation website, the account # is 5630060113)

Ateneo de Manila University – cooked or ready-to-eat food, clothes, medicine, blankets, water. Donations may be dropped off at the MVP, University Dorm, or Cervini lobbies. Also needed: volunteers for relief operations today, Sept. 27. Bring boots, shovels, large vehicles or small watercraft. For donations/inquiries, please contact (0908) 887-7166.

Ateneo School of Medicine and Public Health is accepting donations of medicines. A center in Pasig has more than 1,000 evacuees, mostly kids suffering from colds and fever. Call Louie Montalbo: (0918) 936-2095.

Citizens Disaster Response Center (CDRC) – Relief goods for typhoon victims being accepted at 72-A Times St., West Triangle, QC. Tel (+632-9299820/22)

Erica Paredes (Katipunan), +63917-4741930 – they need bread, packed juice, sandwich filling (tuna, chicken, anything) You can help her make them, deliver the sandwiches to her house, or help her distribute! Call for more details.

Manor Superclub (Eastwood City) – will accept goods and other emergency items starting Sunday, September 27, at 10 am.

NoyMar Relief Operations – contact Clare Amador (+63928 520 5508) or Jana Vicente (+63928 520 5499). Drop-off for relief donations is at Balay Expo Center across Farmers Market Cubao.

Our Lady of Pentecost Parish (12 F. Dela Rosa corner C. Salvador Sts., Loyola Heights, Quezon City) – call +632-4342397, +632-9290665

Philippine Army Gym (inside Fort Bonifacio) or GHQ Gym (Camp Aguinaldo) – now distributing donations for Ondoy Victims.

Radio Veritas (Veritas Tower West Ave. cor EDSA) – call +632-9257931 to 40

Tulong Bayan, Cubao – needs clothes, salt and cooking oil in sachets: 0908-6579998, 0939-3633436, 9137122

Within the Philippines

Red Cross Load Donations – Right now the easiest way to make donations from the seat of your chair is via mobile phone load. The Red Cross Rescue and Relief Operations. To donate, text RED and send to 2899 (Globe) or 4483 (Smart). You can donate 1, 5, 10, 50, 100 and 300 pesos.

TxtPower – now accepts donations via SmartMoney 5577514418667103, GCash 09179751092 and Paypal.

Outside the Philippines
Worldvision Foundation – For $ donations, BPI:USD acct #4254-0050-08
Back to top Go down
xKiK0x

xKiK0x

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:42 pm

Attention! Policemen needed in Provident Village Marikina. As of now there are robbers all over the place trying to break inside the houses. There is no electricity, the place is like a ghost town and is covered with thick mud. pls re-post para mahuli tong mga to.

nabaha nanga at namatayan ninanakawan pa nitong mga to !
tulungan natin sila baka my kilala kaung makakatulong...... tnx
Back to top Go down
NIGGATRON

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:32 pm

SALAMAT SA CONCERN FRIENDS, OK LNG NMN C MI. NASA VA BEACH KME NUN WEEKEND. E2 TARBAJO NA NAMAN... *SIGHHHHHHHH....
Back to top Go down
xsuperflyingipisx

xsuperflyingipisx

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:05 am

I hope my friends in pasig is safe,they can even reply to my text messages,wew!damn it!!
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 2:57 am

may buwaya na raw na nakawala galing sa Pasig Nature Park daw...
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbongbongx.multiply.com
xKiK0x

xKiK0x

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:58 am

aun haist.. kauuwi lng galing pasig namigay kami ng foods at mga damit
grabe wala ng ulan pero baha padin. nakakaawa kalagayan nila dun,..

sana tumulong din kau kahit na sa maliit na bagay..
pagkain ang pangunahing kailangan ng mga kababayan natin dun..
Back to top Go down
NIGGATRON

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:02 pm

الضحك بصوت عال! ondoy قتل الإنترنت
هذا المحفل الميت! الضحك بصوت عال!
Back to top Go down
jjems

jjems

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:04 pm

I hope everybody's okay too. Last Saturday, I left my house in Cavite early for work but wasn't able to make it to office. Bacoor was flooded and PUVs bound to Manila couldn't make it pass through that area. I even had to walk in the flood too. I'm lucky I got home safe coz I heard that a lot of people out there in other affected areas got stranded on rooftops for days starving and getting sick. Crying or Very sad
Anyway, we're donating food, money and stuff here at our workplace too and I hope it gets right away to the people who need it the most.
Back to top Go down
zomgwtfsrsly

zomgwtfsrsly

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:11 pm

odessa wrote:
i think we can drop off donations and relief goods sa mga 7-11 stores.. kahit saan merong 7-11, so wala na tayong excuse not to help...

i dunno dito sa lucena kung pede nga, confirm ko muna..

jan ba sa manila? pwede nyo ba icheck at inconfirm?! Hope Everyone is OK Icon_smile
let us all know.

7-11 takes donations. Lahat daw ng branch sabi sa DZMM Teleradyo.

--

@rethinkcapitalism

Ma'am, I've heard from my relatives, they're fine but like everyone else, the place is a shithole.
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 2:40 pm

Bayan USA and NAFCON (National Association of Filipino Concerns) here in the San Francisco bay area,
are organizing donation drives and benefit events.

for those here in the U.S.
to contribute financially check out

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=178072187&blogID=512144703

Salamat sa pag check in nyo lahat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/eskapo
jeffrotten

jeffrotten

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 2:45 pm

sadly nakuha pa namin magpakalunod sa alak at magpakasaya habang nangyayari ung bagyo Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
keida

keida

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:47 pm

can't wait for xNTBx to play the show on satuday and mosh your brains out?

then donate, signup, volunteer at the nearest relief canter.
hardcore din yun sa trabaho, mosh din yun pagdating sa distribution lalu na sa feeding and med missions, at di ka punkrock pag di ka kumilos.

pagod ka na pero may saysay naman ang sakit ng katawan mo.

south folks, donate/volunteer sa redcross alabang town center sa gilid ng national
even a few hours of your time would be a huge thing. hindi lang marikina ang nasalanta.

clothes are ok, but as of yesterday's operations and mobilization, there's a shortage of stuff for kids, blankets, food, water, and medicines.

see you in real life.
Back to top Go down
http://xkeidax.deviantart.com
yokiisthename

yokiisthename

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 4:00 pm

sana okay yung mga cousins and uncle's/aunties ko sa Manila area and sa may Nova. Last I've heard lubog daw sa tubig baha yung bahay nila.
Back to top Go down
ukinam1978

ukinam1978

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:24 pm

i contacted some of teh bands who performed in my benefit event sa 9mile last fri.
si john ng end of man muntik daw matrap sa 2nd fl ng haws nila sa marikina

si erwin of sacrilegion and konkreteink tattoos same deal din

alan and glenn from mass hypnosia,swamped daw san mateo kasi sila so sabi nila baka matagalan bago tumugtog.

elegee guitars aka jon de la cruz,malapit bahay nito sa old sta mesa sa likod ng sm,wala daw natira sa mga luthiering equipemnt nya,magaling to si jon sayang kung di sya gumawa ulit ng gitara.

what do we do?
im putting up a benefit event guys.help out tau.all proceeds go directly to these guys na lagi nating kasama sa eksena.if you want to join in txt nyo ako 09278753813.madali na lang venue.thanks!
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:27 pm

jeffrotten wrote:
sadly nakuha pa namin magpakalunod sa alak at magpakasaya habang nangyayari ung bagyo Crying or Very sad

y so sad Sad
Back to top Go down
rethinkcapitalism

rethinkcapitalism

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:30 pm

zomgwtfsrsly wrote:

@rethinkcapitalism

Ma'am, I've heard from my relatives, they're fine but like everyone else, the place is a shithole.

that's good to hear. a good portion of pasig is still submerged, but rosario-ortigas ext. in the pasig-cainta area is already passable. signal (globe) is also erratic. expect the worst as the next storm/ typhoon/ tropical depression (sounds the same to me!) hits us on thursday.

keep safe everyone.

x tin x
Back to top Go down
rethinkcapitalism

rethinkcapitalism

PostSubject: ondoy and climate change   Hope Everyone is OK EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:38 pm

“The need to agree a fair, ambitious and binding deal for the climate in Copenhagen was further driven home this weekend as the Tropical Storm Ondoy, dumped a month’s worth of rain on Manila in just six hours. With the death toll still rising, and more than 280,000 driven from their homes, it reminds us that Southeast Asia is among the most vulnerable and least prepared areas to deal with the impacts of climate change.”

- Von Hernandez Greenpeace Southeast Asia Executive Director

--

Take part in our Climate Action Festival on October 24 at the Picnic Pavilions of the Quezon City Memorial Circle. We, indy climate activists, spent thousands of our personal money (despite being project-less/ jobless) since the inception of this sincere campaign and advocacy last April.

We won't gain anything from this except a sense of fulfillment for something that we so passionately believe in.

Even before Typhoon Ondoy, we have already asked a friend working in the fisheries and waters sector to do a talk on Oceans and Climate Change, and to connect this not just with the rising ocean/ sea levels, but to the surge of typhoons and other water/ocean-borne calamities.
Back to top Go down
jeffrotten

jeffrotten

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:04 pm

electric_dynamite wrote:
jeffrotten wrote:

y so sad Sad
eh habang naghihirap ang iba nagvividoke kami eh nakakaguilty Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
xsuperflyingipisx

xsuperflyingipisx

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:09 pm

BongBong wrote:

WAAHH!!Wag naman sana jusko..ndi lang langoy pala dun,lapaan din pala
Back to top Go down
jeffrotten

jeffrotten

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:28 pm

BongBong wrote:

tsismis lang daw yan sabi ni kuya kim Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hope Everyone is OK   Hope Everyone is OK Empty

Back to top Go down

Hope Everyone is OK
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next