DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...

Go down 
+94
itstimetoembracethehorror
Leoboi420
ukinam1978
xjakayx
rethinkcapitalism
Pierminator2Judgementday
miyong
Kumagedom
deadpunk
TarsierX
jeffrotten
battlefury
The Reaper
skankinrv
Dirty Shoes Records
brons of taguig
scrued
Cunningilus
hybrid_moments
kers benoit
xKiK0x
raymond667
Zero
bivs
psychomike
curbstomp
flashelorde
killarvz
_berting_labra_
rupert
tebs
BHADRA
miltonhxcx
chu
ian
froiboy
southcityhardcore
jAhLLANsalot
no love lost
Al-Assifa
coffeemugazine
desperate_move
raymond
Beef Supreme
cameage
electric_dynamite
silvioplato
stoma
SilingPula
Tourette Syndrome
Dope Entertainment
multo
komradkamote
tadsz
NewYorkCubaoHardCorn
Roman
bajista
angelfuck
kito
CorixNbzine
Jepoyic
AoH&E
Cao-Here
skyrill
termulator
DELUSION OF TERROR
ritchie
positivementalattitude
spazzkid
pumpupdjam
allroy9
francis jordann david
xAmuroReix
l0r3nz0m1r4nd4
uno'
m(A)rcor(E)
motmot
xthischarmingmanx
ichiSkrachi
christopherwallace
Ryan
+inhelliburn+
suffocatexfaster
BongBong
keida
zepol
sister brad
socialwimpy
radikal_froi
dweedhxc
deadstop
humanoise*
mr. swansong
jep_peligro
98 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... Empty
PostSubject: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 6:15 pm

NAME TOP 5 LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED SEEING AND WOULD LOVE TO SEE PLAY LIVE AGAIN...

5. Urban Bandits - Nagdala ng Oi! sa pinoy punk UG. Masaya ang OI, mas maraming AGGRO! (jojo balik mo na tape ko nito!)
4. Deifago - Metal celebrities in the RockNRhythm pages. lagi ko sila nababasa pero never got to see them. (metal gig, no lights, candles only.... The Bomb!)
3. Toilet Skandal - Mumoy going SKA? kung New Wave at Oi, naiimagine ko na e, pero SKA?!?
2. Psychotic Change - nag live nga ba sila?!?! Motmot's side project with a PhilVio drummer (i think) motmot is motmot is motmot.
1. Biofeedback - seen all of Reypeace's bands live POST-BFK (Bulldozed/Barrier/Milagro) but i never ever got the chance to see this "legendary" band live

o kayo naman kids....
Back to top Go down
http://therealstrength.blogspot.com/
mr. swansong
hoodlum
mr. swansong

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 6:19 pm

jep_peligro wrote:
NAME TOP 5 LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED SEEING AND WOULD LOVE TO SEE PLAY LIVE AGAIN...

5. Urban Bandits - Nagdala ng Oi! sa pinoy punk UG. Masaya ang OI, mas maraming AGGRO! (jojo balik mo na tape ko nito!)
4. Deifago - Metal celebrities in the RockNRhythm pages. lagi ko sila nababasa pero never got to see them. (metal gig, no lights, candles only.... The Bomb!)
3. Toilet Skandal - Mumoy going SKA? kung New Wave at Oi, naiimagine ko na e, pero SKA?!?
2. Psychotic Change - nag live nga ba sila?!?! Motmot's side project with a PhilVio drummer (i think) motmot is motmot is motmot.
1. Biofeedback - seen all of Reypeace's bands live POST-BFK (Bulldozed/Barrier/Milagro) but i never ever got the chance to see this "legendary" band live

o kayo naman kids....

di kasama Uom????? Sad

lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 6:23 pm

o sya...

hehehe intriga ako kasi sikat na sikat kayo sa nilalabas na materyales nila adi at gani... hehehheehhe
Back to top Go down
humanoise*

humanoise*

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 7:21 pm

SAUNA! hanga ako nung una ko sila nakita dun sa MyProof tour dito sa amin
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sunnydayhappytunes
mr. swansong
hoodlum
mr. swansong

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 7:31 pm

wla sa tono ang mga bruha. ambisyosa!! hahahahah!!
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 7:36 pm

o sya,

I'd have to agree... Sauna is the bomb! Isa sa mga T4 bands na nirerespeto ko.....

asan ng remaining 4 bands? at sabi ko u missed, not u saw... hehehe *apir*
Back to top Go down
deadstop

deadstop

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 9:35 pm

forgiveness denied. R.I.P
Back to top Go down
dweedhxc

dweedhxc

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 10:19 pm

Toxic Waste
IOV
Biofeedback
Loads Of Motherhood
Seven Stitches
Back to top Go down
http://diypinoyhcpunk.com
radikal_froi

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 11:15 pm

1. I.O.V.
2. BIOFEEDBACK
3. ANTIPATHY
4. LIE DETECTOR
5. CESSATION OF REPRESSION

The first 2 bands pushed hardcore into it's limits here in the Philippines. The other 3 are just plain good crust bands. Good music and good lyrics. Oh, if I can I'll add Alahadupaks too...
Back to top Go down
socialwimpy

socialwimpy

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 1:00 am

1. strap on 7 inch
2. free for all
3. gut reaction
4. goo
5. early SP bands - (painting grey sky, on a day like today, aurora, atbp)

ebong
Back to top Go down
sister brad
bodyguard
sister brad

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 1:49 am

1. play - last time i saw them is at magrudergrind bulacan leg, i wanna see them again, and again, and again, and again..... and again!
2. half the battle - never saw them live
3. feud - 1st and the last time i saw them is at the vitamin x manila leg.
4. chokecocoi - last time i saw them is at the cluster bomb unit manila leg
5. theax - last time i saw them is at the magnicide manila leg.
Back to top Go down
zepol
hoodlum
zepol

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 2:32 am

1. feud
who could ever top their energetic, furious, forward thinking music backed by their passionate support to everything d.i.y.
i SORELY miss this band. thanks for letting me sing standstill the first time you played mayric's guys.

2. bad omen
when you're in high school, nothing beats the sheer joy of seeing "maling sistema" played live. i would listen to "Screams from the Underground" religiously before going to class in the morning.

3. one against all
these guys fucking destroyed when i saw them back when hardcore shows were held downstairs at killah john's. turns out it'll be my first and last.
brutal, syracuse-styled, metal-tinged hardcore from leo martinez' land.

4. lie detector
i don't give a rat's ass what the term crust or d-beat means back then. all i know was these guys were loud, drunk, and raging! plus they would silkscreen your shirt with state of fear, the denied, and doom designs for free and throw in a subvert patch to boot.

5. catalepsis/ for the kids [tied]
fast, sloppy, and fun! that's how i remember these 2 bands.
call me stupid, but i never knew lucena or quezon province existed if not for catalepsis and their motely crew of southern luzon punks.
for the kids were powerviolence/thrashcore way before those terms were your instant access to d.i.y. cool.
"Hardcore Before Mark McCoy Was Emo Semen" right dane?

nice topic jep! rabbit

afro
Back to top Go down
keida

keida

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 3:23 am

5. General Luna
4. Smile Plenty - anyone remember these guys?
3. on a day like today
2. biofeedback
1. aunt audrey
Back to top Go down
http://xkeidax.deviantart.com
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 3:50 am

Survival of the Fittest - i first saw them live last year at saltwater bar... i did not know that it was their last show which is one of the best i've ever seen... aww

BioFeedback - gusto ko talaga sila marinig at mapanood live hahaha

Piledriver - one of their sickest show is at Hong Kong's Hardest @ Santa Rosa City... sh*t! the most sick that i've ever seen!!!

Shepherds the Weak - this is one great metal/hc band from HK!!! Wall of Death at Circle Pit!!! woohhh!!!

King Ly Chee - hahaha langya eto ang pinakakwela sa lahat ng napanood ko!!! hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbongbongx.multiply.com
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 12:30 pm

dweedhxc,
I never saw IOV but would love to see them go at it!! i so love their recycled records tape. napudpod ko yun! cool!

zeps,
tanda na kasi naten. kaya nakaka aliw.. nyahahahaha....

keida,
now those are laguna bands you listed, right? or lagi lang silang tumutugtog sa laguna gigs? i got to see most of their shows there e.. yung gen.luna naman i saw play sa skate rock sa isang park sa paco... yay!

BongBong,
ive never seen SOF live but all my friends have praises for this band, sayang, theyre not around anymore, right?
yung kinglychee are all foreigners (chinese) i dunno about the vocalist, but yeah, shepherds the weak are all-pinoy based in HK. they bought the house down, that gig...

cool! more! more!
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 12:44 pm

^^ indeed man!!! they fused hip-hop with hardcore and metal... i tell you man they and their message are great... you will rise for your right and kick the asses of f*ckn faggots... yeah they are not around anymore... they split up... but i saw cardinaltank, SOF's vox, create his own account here in our site...

and ohh about the King Ly Chee... Riz is the only non-Chinese... he's a Pakistani hehehe and that Shepherds the Weak... another INDEED man!!! pasimula ng Wall of Death... puga ehh nadapa pa ako at sa Circle Pit muntik nang matanggal sapatos ko... lol!

as for kedia's list... napansin ko ung Aunt Audrey ahh... i forgot kung anu tugtugan nila pero i think i saw them as a "front act" in one of Kamikazee and Chicosci and VOC's concert in UPLB...
Back to top Go down
sister brad
bodyguard
sister brad

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 12:53 pm

i think i saw aunt audrey play in an anti-gloria show in cubao. i forgot the place but i was a huge skate park. aunt audrey is a female fronted band. that was also the first time i saw sauna. i think 3am or 4am na sila sumalang and wala na gaanong tao sa venue. tutulog-tulog na lahat pero bigla na lang itinapon ng vox yunk sarili nya sa mga nakaupo na audience. shit! then everyone went apeshit. lol!
Back to top Go down
sister brad
bodyguard
sister brad

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 12:57 pm

zepol wrote:
5. catalepsis/ for the kids [tied]
fast, sloppy, and fun! that's how i remember these 2 bands.
call me stupid, but i never knew lucena or quezon province existed if not for catalepsis and their motely crew of southern luzon punks.
for the kids were powerviolence/thrashcore way before those terms were your instant access to d.i.y. cool.
"Hardcore Before Mark McCoy Was Emo Semen" right dane?

spazz!!! lol!

pareho po ba silang pv/thrashcore?
Back to top Go down
keida

keida

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 1:21 pm

jep_peligro wrote:
dweedhxc,

keida,
now those are laguna bands you listed, right? or lagi lang silang tumutugtog sa laguna gigs? i got to see most of their shows there e.. yung gen.luna naman i saw play sa skate rock sa isang park sa paco... yay!

cool! more! more!

yup, mostly laguna bands,
on a day like today: mark is now the famous spazzkid, and some others in legarda
biofeedback: need i say more?
aunt audrey: los banos kids, newly reformed but they have yet to play a gig. last time i saw them was during the slam demockracy gig. i photographed the new lineup though.
general luna was way ahead of their time in terms of performance. just unbelievably furious. im not sure if they were from the paco/ermita scene.
smile plenty: maybe the older folks would remember them, i think they changed their name to cobwebs. the last time i saw them in action was during some skate contest in marikina. if you're into elemento/intermidya and the whole noise/experimental/circuitbending scene, you're definitely gonna love them.

---

seeing king ly chee play for the 3rd time was just mind numbing!
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 1:42 pm

^^ shame on me.... i thought Aunt Audrey was from Manila... kababayan ko pala hahaha

indeed keida... unforgettable talaga ung King Ly Chee gig... kwela pa gawa nung "anak" nya hahaha

ayeah kelan kaya ang sunod na hc gig? ay pwede padagdag? namimiss kong panuorin ang Choke Cocoi... the last time na napanuod ko sila very sick lalo na nakipagslamman ang mga punks ng Lucena... and nakausap ko pa nga sila... mabait na nakakaawa... may sariling ideology... anti-establishment sila... at pinaka fave ang kanta na "Karamihan ng Tao ay P********" hahaha

"IKAW!!! ANONG KLASENG PILIPINO KA?!"
Back to top Go down
suffocatexfaster

suffocatexfaster

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 1:46 pm

half the battle!! REUNION!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mel_hxc
suffocatexfaster

suffocatexfaster

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 3:01 pm

sister brad wrote:
i think i saw aunt audrey play in an anti-gloria show in cubao. i forgot the place but i was a huge skate park. aunt audrey is a female fronted band. that was also the first time i saw sauna. i think 3am or 4am na sila sumalang and wala na gaanong tao sa venue. tutulog-tulog na lahat pero bigla na lang itinapon ng vox yunk sarili nya sa mga nakaupo na audience. shit! then everyone went apeshit. lol!

yeah, slam deMOCKracy show un!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mel_hxc
+inhelliburn+

+inhelliburn+

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 9:35 pm

suffocatexfaster wrote:
half the battle!! REUNION!!!

Mel kaw b yan?ehehe.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: si ako? eh si kayo?   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 11:55 pm

mhen pucha nice topic....
1.strap on 7 Inch = Melodic Hardcore Punk Rock.
si Jeremy eh nasa Granada ngayon kasama si Albert(beautyOfDoubt)

2.Feud= mhen pera biro.....

3.Demiurge = Metalcore before metalcore was in here in manila...

4. MOYG = Melodic Punk Rock.

5. Beauty of Doubt = last show ni Ron last wednesday with them sa Cuerdas.
note: nextyear babalik ulit si ron after 6months .hehe tapos game na ulit sila....
Back to top Go down
christopherwallace

christopherwallace

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 5:51 am

1. biofeedback
2. biofeedback
3. biofeedback
4. biofeedback
5. biofeedback
n. biofeedback
Back to top Go down
ichiSkrachi

ichiSkrachi

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 8:57 pm

yano
moral rot
biofeedback
cessation of repression
sablay
backfist
standfast
death wish unit...are they on a suicide note? lol!

OFOH!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
Ryan

Ryan

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:08 am

LoadsOfMotherhood
NervesCrayola(Bulacan)
ExPresidentsCombo
CamoteChunks(Now Pusakal w/o Jerome)
Back to top Go down
xthischarmingmanx

xthischarmingmanx

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:09 am

jep_peligro wrote:

o kayo naman kids....

siguro matanda na tong nag post ng topic na toh, lol!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/takefourcollective
motmot

motmot

PostSubject: ....   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:38 am

DEATH FROM ABOVE - 1989 - taguig's asnswer to 7 minutes of nausea
AS ANGELS FALLS
DECADENCIA
BIOFEEDBACK - original line up mas hardcore yun hehehe hindi yung nasa tape release
INFERNAL WRATH - SOLID!
BULLDOZED! - na miss ko drummer si sid ex-biofeedback - deads na eh
CHAINBLOCK - Paco manila beatdown
RDA - nung hindi pa flip si ollie at hindi pa police bastard si angelo hahahaha
PHIL VIO- nung hindi pa nila tinutugtog yung lahat sa tropa hahahaha
MINDRAPE - nung laging inaaway ni ronald mga kabanda nya dahil sa consumisyon....hehehe
OUTCRY - solid, pasig marikina hardcore
HOMICIDE - Sta rosa
YUNG MGA HARDCORE BANDS SA SAN PABLO NA NAKASABAY NAMIN NUON late 90S nasan na?
MILAGRO!! - ang himalang emo band ni rey bravo after BULLDOZED
A.O.D. unang banda ni fin ressurected, puro DRI at suicidal tendencies tugtugan, lupit!

ps....ERROR YOUTH - nazi oi band ni jun tisoi - mukhang tanga!

eto yung mga bandang na MISS ko as in gusto ko uli makita, hindi sa hindi ko sila nakita!! pak op jep!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/isvarah
motmot

motmot

PostSubject: ....   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:42 am

OO PUTCHA SMILE PLENTY!!!! SOLID!!! SINO NAG POST NUN?

HULI KO NAKITA SILA PETY AT ERIC NG SMILE PLENTY IS SA SONIC YOUTH GIG PA WHICH IS 1997 I THINK

TUWANG TUWA KAMI!!! HEHEHE

FAVORITE NAMIN YUN!!

NASAN NA KAYA SILA?
Back to top Go down
m(A)rcor(E)

m(A)rcor(E)

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 12:11 pm

ABBRASSIVE RELATION
VEX (YUNG NAUNA SA AMIN)
DEPCHARGE
ALAHADUPAKS
Back to top Go down
mr. swansong
hoodlum
mr. swansong

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 3:35 pm

in no particular order:

bad omen
biofeedback
cherry bomb
tribal fish
below zero heroes... hahahaha!!! sando rules! lol!
Back to top Go down
keida

keida

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 3:44 pm

motmot wrote:
OO PUTCHA SMILE PLENTY!!!! SOLID!!! SINO NAG POST NUN?

HULI KO NAKITA SILA PETY AT ERIC NG SMILE PLENTY IS SA SONIC YOUTH GIG PA WHICH IS 1997 I THINK

TUWANG TUWA KAMI!!! HEHEHE

FAVORITE NAMIN YUN!!

NASAN NA KAYA SILA?

yun din iniisip ko. kung ano na nagyari sa kanila.
some time around 99 ko yata sila nakita tumugtog sa marikina.

-keith
Back to top Go down
keida

keida

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 3:45 pm

mr_swansong wrote:
in no particular order:

plus suspenders pa kamo...
parang gusto ko mag post ng litrato.

pero wag na, hahaha.
Back to top Go down
mr. swansong
hoodlum
mr. swansong

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 5:21 pm

keida wrote:
mr_swansong wrote:
in no particular order:

plus suspenders pa kamo...
parang gusto ko mag post ng litrato.

pero wag na, hahaha.

go kit! haha! ako bahala sayo! hahaha!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
uno'

uno'

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 6:03 pm

1.strapon7inch
2.demiurge
3.mindrape
4.defiant
5.CKF Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/wonderboy
l0r3nz0m1r4nd4

l0r3nz0m1r4nd4

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 6:21 pm

half the battle
the weapon
feud
forgiveness denied
bad omen
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 8:58 pm

anarkispanky wrote:
yano
moral rot
biofeedback
cessation of repression
sablay
backfist
standfast
death wish unit...are they on a suicide note? lol!

OFOH!!! bounce

AYUN OH! MORAL ROT!
WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!
\m/
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 9:31 pm

socialwimpy wrote:
1. strap on 7 inch
2. free for all
3. gut reaction
4. goo
5. early SP bands - (painting grey sky, on a day like today, aurora, atbp)

ebong

GOO! sila papa Jay! classic!

msta ebong?!?
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 9:35 pm

xthischarmingmanx wrote:
jep_peligro wrote:

o kayo naman kids....

siguro matanda na tong nag post ng topic na toh, lol!

Wag kang magulo jan, Butchokoy! chokecocoi!
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 9:39 pm

motmot wrote:
DEATH FROM ABOVE - 1989 - taguig's asnswer to 7 minutes of nausea
AS ANGELS FALLS
DECADENCIA
BIOFEEDBACK - original line up mas hardcore yun hehehe hindi yung nasa tape release
INFERNAL WRATH - SOLID!
BULLDOZED! - na miss ko drummer si sid ex-biofeedback - deads na eh
CHAINBLOCK - Paco manila beatdown
RDA - nung hindi pa flip si ollie at hindi pa police bastard si angelo hahahaha
PHIL VIO- nung hindi pa nila tinutugtog yung lahat sa tropa hahahaha
MINDRAPE - nung laging inaaway ni ronald mga kabanda nya dahil sa consumisyon....hehehe
OUTCRY - solid, pasig marikina hardcore
HOMICIDE - Sta rosa
YUNG MGA HARDCORE BANDS SA SAN PABLO NA NAKASABAY NAMIN NUON late 90S nasan na?
MILAGRO!! - ang himalang emo band ni rey bravo after BULLDOZED
A.O.D. unang banda ni fin ressurected, puro DRI at suicidal tendencies tugtugan, lupit!

ps....ERROR YOUTH - nazi oi band ni jun tisoi - mukhang tanga!

eto yung mga bandang na MISS ko as in gusto ko uli makita, hindi sa hindi ko sila nakita!! pak op jep!!

Mot, mag enervon prime ka na raw, alas ocho na!

AYUN OH!

Infernal Wrath! hayup!
Bulldozed, di pwedeng asarin sa set(mga hecklers), kasi gugulpihin kayo ni Allan, Ababon, Sid! kingina, di pa uso DMS e DMS na lifestyle nito e...
RDA - dati ba kamo HINDI pa flip si Ollie?!?

heheheh Pak op ka rin gagi! Distroy!
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 9:42 pm

swansong wrote:
in no particular order:

bad omen
biofeedback
cherry bomb
tribal fish

cherry bomb dati o ngayon?

me ibang cherrybomb ngayon making the rounds of bar gigs raw e
Back to top Go down
xAmuroReix

xAmuroReix

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:19 pm

1. biofeedback
2. aunt audrey
3. as angels fall
4. half the battle...2nd Dibs!!!!! \m/
5. Camote chunks/ Tuesday edition (paging jerome kamote...)

whew....
Back to top Go down
mr. swansong
hoodlum
mr. swansong

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:46 pm

jep_peligro wrote:
swansong wrote:
in no particular order:

bad omen
biofeedback
cherry bomb
tribal fish

ows? meron? ano mga girlaloo?

shemps yung banda ni utol mo. Smile
Back to top Go down
christopherwallace

christopherwallace

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:26 am

zepol wrote:
2. bad omen
when you're in high school, nothing beats the sheer joy of seeing "maling sistema" played live. i would listen to "Screams from the Underground" religiously before going to class in the morning.

quite odd. i always pictured you to bob head while air-guitar-ing to 'sikat na si pedro'. no?
Back to top Go down
sister brad
bodyguard
sister brad

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:55 am

hi! is cherry bomb an all female hxc band? if not, alam nyo ba yung band na yun. nai-kwento lang kasi sa'min dati.
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:55 am

swansong wrote:
jep_peligro wrote:
swansong wrote:
in no particular order:

bad omen
biofeedback
cherry bomb
tribal fish

ows? meron? ano mga girlaloo?

shemps yung banda ni utol mo. Smile

sister brad wrote:
hi! is cherry bomb an all female hxc band? if not, alam nyo ba yung band na yun. nai-kwento lang kasi sa'min dati.

hehehe... cherrybomb started out as a riot grrl act in early 96, borrowing their name from an old Joan Jett and the Blackhearts song,
as a 4 piece band (3 girls and 1 papa) (with ages ranging from 16 [carla] to 20 at that time)

wendy - vox
carla - drums
ruby - bass
dodong - guitars

ruby had to leave when she got pregnant and they recruited luv to play bass,
this was when they shifted their sound to a more tougher sounding victory recs-inspired 90's hardcore,
playing in the vein of SOIA, Snapcase and Doughnuts..
after some time, they got Lala (asawa to ni alvin/resurrected) to play 2nd guitars

they were only able to release a single on some wierd ass chopsuey NU107 compilation cd, (they had materials for a full length
but never got around to recording a studio album) and Rio (MidGalactic Butt Nuggets) had filmed an "unofficial" documentary
of the band as his school project, i think, which the band never got to see, much less obtain a copy, so those looking for
footage of the band, ask your friends na lang who filmed 97-99 gigs all around qc bars, up diliman, pasig, pasay, las pinas,
sucat, binan, san pablo, los banos etc etc

***trivia, paborito tong tirahin sa scene kasi being a "girly" band, mahilig sila mag show up sa mga gigs unscheduled to play,
and lalambing lambingin lang nila ang organizer at maisisingit sila sa line-up... hahahaha totoo yan.... kilala ko mga bandang nagalit jan..
andaming isyu binato sa banda na to, kesyo "mainstream" daw kasi they had a lot of sets sa dredd, yosh, at kung ano ano pang bars.
syempre pag UG daw kasi, dapat walang bar gigs.. duh.

eh being that whenever they played, they kicked serious ass, namatay na lang yung mga issues na yan,
at natutunan ng critics tanggapin na ganun talaga ang buhay.

carla palyed drums for May Day Eve, a ska band, while Dodong played guitars for Dominus Cross, a hc band,
these 3 bands were representing the washington, makati area.

the band called it's quits after playing some 3-4 years...

***and why do i know all this? stalker kasi nila ako eh... lolitas! nyahahaha

and swansong, im not for sure, binalita lang sa akin ng mga taga laguna yun e...
Back to top Go down
motmot

motmot

PostSubject: .....   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 12:17 pm

I REMEMBER, WE (BIOFEEDBACK ORIG LINEUP) GOT BANNED FROM RED ROCKS BAR WHICH IS LATER KNOWN AS CLUB DREAD

WE INVIITED THE WHOLE TANDEM PUNX AND MALABON CREW TO THE GIG....WELL I GUESS THE REST IS CLUB DREAD HISTORY

EVERYBODY WENT BEZERK DURING THE SONGS, TABLES AND CHAIRS WHERE FLYING...

AND THEY SPECIFICALLY NOTED THAT WE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO PLAY IN THAT STUPID BAR

HAHAHAH....WE JUST LAUGH AND GOT DRUNK ALL NIGHT....HEHEHE

FUCKING MEMORABLE....REST IN PEACE CID MENDOZA!

YES, IM OLD. HAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 12:45 pm

no, youre not just old...

you're SUPER old....

pero mahal ka pa rin namin, Tom... so it's ok.
to be SUPER old...
Razz
Back to top Go down
francis jordann david

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 3:31 pm

critics - hindi ko na maalala kung kelan yung huli gig na nakita ko sila. si alex daw nakatira na sa bicol at may family na? si jerry hindi na gumagawa ng zine at si berlin? sayang nawala yung copy ko ng demo nila:(

red corpse - si wally na lang original sa grupo na natulad ko humuhugot ng mga membro sa ibang banda para makapagrecording hehehe. sana malabas na nila yung debut album nila. una ko sila nakita sa tarlac state university.

uom - sila una ko kontak sa lucena.sayang hindi na ako naka-score nun demo nila. meron kaya kay gani ng m.y.o.?

alahadupaks - isa pa sila:)

public trash - tiga-novaliches

kiddie pops - lagi sila sa mga ug gigs.

the kids are drunk - sana makasali sila sa compilation ni mic?

depth charger at good for nothing.

ang mga banda hindi ko nakita live -
biofeedback, human waste, mongoloids, abrasive relation, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... Empty

Back to top Go down

LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next