DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...

Go down 
+94
itstimetoembracethehorror
Leoboi420
ukinam1978
xjakayx
rethinkcapitalism
Pierminator2Judgementday
miyong
Kumagedom
deadpunk
TarsierX
jeffrotten
battlefury
The Reaper
skankinrv
Dirty Shoes Records
brons of taguig
scrued
Cunningilus
hybrid_moments
kers benoit
xKiK0x
raymond667
Zero
bivs
psychomike
curbstomp
flashelorde
killarvz
_berting_labra_
rupert
tebs
BHADRA
miltonhxcx
chu
ian
froiboy
southcityhardcore
jAhLLANsalot
no love lost
Al-Assifa
coffeemugazine
desperate_move
raymond
Beef Supreme
cameage
electric_dynamite
silvioplato
stoma
SilingPula
Tourette Syndrome
Dope Entertainment
multo
komradkamote
tadsz
NewYorkCubaoHardCorn
Roman
bajista
angelfuck
kito
CorixNbzine
Jepoyic
AoH&E
Cao-Here
skyrill
termulator
DELUSION OF TERROR
ritchie
positivementalattitude
spazzkid
pumpupdjam
allroy9
francis jordann david
xAmuroReix
l0r3nz0m1r4nd4
uno'
m(A)rcor(E)
motmot
xthischarmingmanx
ichiSkrachi
christopherwallace
Ryan
+inhelliburn+
suffocatexfaster
BongBong
keida
zepol
sister brad
socialwimpy
radikal_froi
dweedhxc
deadstop
humanoise*
mr. swansong
jep_peligro
98 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
silvioplato

silvioplato

LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 3:48 am

electric_dynamite wrote:
silvioplato wrote:
electric_dynamite

Subject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... Yesterday at 1:43 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

silvioplato wrote:
I meant sweating out their guts just to attract attention. Which comes to mind, sweating out your guts just to earn respect is pathetic. I'd rather have respect knock on my door unannounced.

ahhh...i guess respect comes to you easy.. but seldom, just like knocking at your door unannounced. i guess for some people they do. But I think hard-earned respect is way better. And about sweating out guts just to earn respect, isn't that noble?

@ Tourettes: ok lang...just a conversation lang naman with my friend silvio over here. Lemme see if one earns the respect of another.Anyway it's just a forum.

--------------------------------------------------------

It is hard to earn respect. There is no easy way. I would like to think no one wants to earn it by playing antics or throwing hi-fives thinking people can't get enough of you--- now that is sweating out. All I'm saying is do your thing, enjoy the mud, survive and people will see how passionate you are at what you do and respect you for it. Let it come naturally.

You earn my respect by reaching out like this. Thanks, friend. Razz

When I read your reply about "shiny" bands and Sauna being name dropped, I got irritated instantly. We never played any set just to attract attention. Heck if we wanted attention, we could've gotten it already. We're just a band, out there playing music that we feel best expresses the way we are. No antics. No gimmicks.

But, we all have different opinions bout stuff we see, things we hear... people we meet. And with that said, you saw in us things that seem "shiny". Maybe we look all begging for attention with stage dives and banging heads...but we aren't. We're just playing music the way we want to, and hopefully others find it meaningful and fun. I'm just clearing that out, man you should hang with us or maybe we can hang with you... let's get some beer or something and enjoy the gigs. You got all it takesdrespect with all this cleared out.

To all guys trailing the thread. I don't have any lyrics to tag along with all I said and all I mean to say but...

Let's all just get along. Gasgas na ata salitang respeto sa threads pero it's the best thing to incorporate with every little thing we do or say, along with all wits and nosebleeding english. bounce

-----------
Now I read where you are coming from. Sauna to me has all the ingredients for an overseas meal. I never meant to compare with Mihara, I just wished they had the shiny qualities to hit extremes.

Stage dives and headbangs is the result of energy rushing through the artist's veins. This is pure and if the audience connect, then that is incorruptible---e.g. antics, gimmicks, getting attention. If you hear "I was cool, right?", "My bass is flaming red!", "The next band is a loser.", "Pasensya na mga pare, my fucking knee hurts. I'll scream instead so you can feel it too while I'm onstage" or "Eat carrots because they die without hurting.", then maybe it's time they saw Dr. Phil, right?

When I reply to someone, it means I'm interested. When I rebutt, it means I know I am not speaking to someone stupid.

Good stuff here, electric_dynamite! Razz

Moving on with the topic:

MARCOS CRONIES - A strong wind from the north. I've seen them play 5 or 6 times only. Bah.. are they from Pampanga or Tarlac?
DEFIANT - With Gian fronting
RUSH ID - Photos available in a minute---in high quality.
Back to top Go down
mr. swansong
hoodlum
mr. swansong

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 8:51 am

yun oh.. rush id oh. hahhaa!
Back to top Go down
coffeemugazine

coffeemugazine

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 3:39 pm

socialwimpy wrote:
me band ako gusto from batangas (forgot the name of the band) they play melodic hardcore with gruffy vox style reminds me of GRADE (i think they also cover GRADE songs)...anong name ng band na to?

14 hours ebong.. tga lipa cla...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/coffeemugazine
coffeemugazine

coffeemugazine

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 3:48 pm

positivementalattitude wrote:
socialwimpy wrote:
positivementalattitude wrote:
socialwimpy wrote:
7 lakes pogi rock bands...nasan na kaya tong mga to?

aurora
painting grey sky
mellow del prado
SAW
good nurse florence
reagan in action
chances are?

haha..lahat yata yan e namuhay na ng tahimik..dapat ang hinahanap mo e ung ON A DAY LIKE TODAY ebong..di ba dapat may "hongkong tour" un? paging spazzkid...

true yan...lahat yata na ka-kontemporaryo nagsipag-asawa na...on a day? yun ang original na pogi rock band...hindi pa naiimbento yung pogi rock...sila na yun! spazzkid...reunion oh? buhay na ulit si agee...naglelegarda sya ngayon. ako gusto ko mabuo yung good nurse florence...pantapat sa cueshe/hale/cala liliy lol!

oo tama..magbuo kayo at for heaven's sake..MAGRECORD naman!!! hahaha...

ang nakakamiss na banda e AUNT AUDREY! un ang magaling na banda to come out from the san pablo/los banos area...

parang 3 ang banda mo dito.. (good nurser, saw, chances are hehehe) bkit mo tinatanong sarili mo bong? hahaha... jam n tyo ulit! kaw n lng ang wait nmin tol!!!
Back to top Go down
coffeemugazine

coffeemugazine

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 3:53 pm

socialwimpy wrote:
spazzkid wrote:
in no particular order:

kiddie pops
hollywood
village idiots
feud
broken frame
aunt audrey
sauna

What a Face

NAKALIMUTAN KO YUNG HONOLULU SA MGA NAMIMISS KO - KAMUSTA MARK?

yah broken frame gaganda ng kanta namin nun hehehe.. may interview p sa tango bango zine hahahaha... kakamiss yun mga panahon n yun.. playing whirlpool type songs tas may mga crust sa harapan hahahahahahaha...
Back to top Go down
coffeemugazine

coffeemugazine

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 3:59 pm

socialwimpy wrote:
Ayun oh! Village Idiots! bagets pa ako nun eh.... nice!

the philippine's answer to "Face to face" bro! hahaha Very Happy[/quote]

Ilalaban ko Village Idiots sa Goo... parehong panks! hehehehe[/quote]

uy jep!kamusta na? kaka-flatterings yan ateh pero wala kaming binatbat sa GOO noh?! as in collectively fan kami nun! sayang nga lang at mukang disbanded na sila....nasa laguna ka ba? kinakamusta karin ni misis Very Happy[/quote]

jep jan. 2-3 tugtog ulit kme nina ebzzz. sa san pablo at baun yun.. kakamiss din pla... hiniritan kme ni allan eh.. ebong jam n ulit hahaha may 3 buwan p bro para sa 4 song less thans 15 mins set haha...
Back to top Go down
coffeemugazine

coffeemugazine

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 4:04 pm

jep_peligro wrote:
spazzkid wrote:
jep_peligro wrote:

the philippine's answer to "Face to face" bro! hahaha Very Happy

Ilalaban ko Village Idiots sa Goo... parehong panks! hehehehe

jep sobra k nman... bulok bulok namin teknikality compare kina jay+john+aris hehehe.. idol namin mga yun nun... too bad di cla nakapag record kahit ep lng.. nkausap ko c john sa starosa sa tame show nila bka daw magrecord cla ng ep.. sana matuloy!!!
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 12:54 pm

coffeemugazine wrote:
jep_peligro wrote:
spazzkid wrote:
jep_peligro wrote:

the philippine's answer to "Face to face" bro! hahaha Very Happy

Ilalaban ko Village Idiots sa Goo... parehong panks! hehehehe

jep sobra k nman... bulok bulok namin teknikality compare kina jay+john+aris hehehe.. idol namin mga yun nun... too bad di cla nakapag record kahit ep lng.. nkausap ko c john sa starosa sa tame show nila bka daw magrecord cla ng ep.. sana matuloy!!!

hehehe..
breather naman kasi yung village idiots sa line up ng brotherhood, unity, respect shows ng bulldozed, empty, ms11, tame shows eh. pati yang Goo. hehehe kaya ang sarap umattend nung gig nun na alam mo me sandwich sa gitna na... ano na ba tawag natin dun, bago tayo ma ding ng p.c guys.. ahhhh... melodic punk. yon hahahahaha

impluwensya sa akin ni ronald yang f2f eh kaya matagal ko ring na dig yun grupong yun.

meron ako live walkman recording ng goo, 4 songs lang e. sana nga matuloy na yang recording nila. sabayan na nila ng reunion show. at ang Village Idiots ang opening band... ayus!

drunken
Back to top Go down
http://therealstrength.blogspot.com/
Beef Supreme

Beef Supreme

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 2:10 am

SA17...
Back to top Go down
socialwimpy

socialwimpy

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 3:16 pm

SRA punk/hc bands...minority blocks, left of center, shrapnel
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 3:46 am

damn right! SRA was ahead of it's time back then. that Shrapnel cd stomped my ass so hard back then...
Back to top Go down
Al-Assifa

Al-Assifa

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 4:39 pm

after lakefest and Eskapo at Cuerdas bar in pasig ...... isa lang masasabi ko ......ang gagaling ng mga banda ngayun ........ The Local bands that I still miss .....and in no particular order

Village Idiots........iba yung energy nila jade at ebong nun s stage

Barrier........... I'ts all about fun on stage just ask Rey

Outcry ......... Their last gig saw the band at their finest sound

Crackpots ............. chuga chuga ......mosh!

Empty ................ Sing-alongs, pointing fingers in the air and pummeling the next guy to u.
Back to top Go down
keida

keida

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 6:00 pm

Al-Assifa wrote:
after lakefest and Eskapo at Cuerdas bar in pasig ...... isa lang masasabi ko ......ang gagaling ng mga banda ngayun ........ The Local bands that I still miss .....and in no particular order

Empty ................ Sing-alongs, pointing fingers in the air and pummeling the next guy to u.

hahaha, the strife covers!
Back to top Go down
http://xkeidax.deviantart.com
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 6:17 pm

silvioplato wrote:
Now I read where you are coming from. Sauna to me has all the ingredients for an overseas meal. I never meant to compare with Mihara, I just wished they had the shiny qualities to hit extremes.

Stage dives and headbangs is the result of energy rushing through the artist's veins. This is pure and if the audience connect, then that is incorruptible---e.g. antics, gimmicks, getting attention. If you hear "I was cool, right?", "My bass is flaming red!", "The next band is a loser.", "Pasensya na mga pare, my fucking knee hurts. I'll scream instead so you can feel it too while I'm onstage" or "Eat carrots because they die without hurting.", then maybe it's time they saw Dr. Phil, right?

When I reply to someone, it means I'm interested. When I rebutt, it means I know I am not speaking to someone stupid.

Good stuff here, electric_dynamite! Razz

Hey there silvioplato...nagreply ka pa pala hehehe...ngayon ko lang nabasa..
Next gig, beer's on me. Ok? haha...see you man. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
no love lost

no love lost

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 1:49 am

BULLS EAT WORMS

TARTARS

- bulacan 90's shabucore
Back to top Go down
Beef Supreme

Beef Supreme

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 4:01 am

camote chunks
Back to top Go down
Cao-Here

Cao-Here

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 4:47 am

Beef Supreme wrote:
camote chunks

bayaw ni clyde yan!!! si LAURAM MAURAL yung drummer na nakatayo!!
Back to top Go down
kito

kito

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 4:50 am

no love lost wrote:
BULLS EAT WORMS

TARTARS

- bulacan 90's shabucore

haha dba nag bulls eat worms ka ?
Back to top Go down
Beef Supreme

Beef Supreme

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 5:36 am

Cao-Here wrote:
Beef Supreme wrote:
camote chunks

oo nga daw. alam ko PUSAKAL na sila ngaun. iba padin camote.." nangigigil sayo" me kasamang hip shake para rockabilly
Back to top Go down
Cao-Here

Cao-Here

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 5:38 am

Beef Supreme wrote:
Cao-Here wrote:
Beef Supreme wrote:
camote chunks

oo nga daw. alam ko PUSAKAL na sila ngaun. iba padin camote.." nangigigil sayo" me kasamang hip shake para rockabilly

mismo rockabilly nga yung gusto nilang palabasin.. ehehe
Back to top Go down
no love lost

no love lost

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 6:47 pm

silvioplato wrote:

ARSONSMITH - Rare creatures. Never seen them live. I've heard their songs on their Myspace page and the video on YouTube - gut-ripping! They have unleashed a local genre in

fan din ako ng arson...Gio might be giving me some of their EP tomorrow sa Pulilan leg ng eskapo, if dont have one yet..give me a holla and try to send you one!!

albino
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 2:45 pm

o ayan, aunt audrey...
sa bulletin ni keith.. good luck sa gig memya.. salute
LEGARDA! CD!
LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 LOVELY-NOISES-003-ver07-lowres
Back to top Go down
Al-Assifa

Al-Assifa

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:36 pm

keida wrote:
Al-Assifa wrote:

hahaha, the strife covers!

naalala mo pa kit. hahahahha! o milton ....reunion na.....nakontak na yata ni dixiey c michael punx, beho at edward.......ndi yata pwede c mark kase busy s BOD at Marty McFly...hehehehe!.........Go!!!!
Back to top Go down
Al-Assifa

Al-Assifa

PostSubject: Village what?   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 7:50 pm

desperate_move wrote:
MINDSET 11
VILLAGE IDIOT
ON A DAY LIKE TODAY

eto problema kapag pinagpost k lang at ndi mo binasa yung entire thread....... ndi ko nakita to .....heheheh ...... ayosh! I miss the bands that you mentioned as well ...... R.I.P Allan Tangkad Sad
Back to top Go down
jAhLLANsalot

jAhLLANsalot

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 3:58 pm

jep_peligro wrote:
motmot wrote:
DEATH FROM ABOVE - 1989 - taguig's asnswer to 7 minutes of nausea
AS ANGELS FALLS
DECADENCIA
BIOFEEDBACK - original line up mas hardcore yun hehehe hindi yung nasa tape release
INFERNAL WRATH - SOLID!
BULLDOZED! - na miss ko drummer si sid ex-biofeedback - deads na eh
CHAINBLOCK - Paco manila beatdown
RDA - nung hindi pa flip si ollie at hindi pa police bastard si angelo hahahaha
PHIL VIO- nung hindi pa nila tinutugtog yung lahat sa tropa hahahaha
MINDRAPE - nung laging inaaway ni ronald mga kabanda nya dahil sa consumisyon....hehehe
OUTCRY - solid, pasig marikina hardcore
HOMICIDE - Sta rosa
YUNG MGA HARDCORE BANDS SA SAN PABLO NA NAKASABAY NAMIN NUON late 90S nasan na?
MILAGRO!! - ang himalang emo band ni rey bravo after BULLDOZED
A.O.D. unang banda ni fin ressurected, puro DRI at suicidal tendencies tugtugan, lupit!

ps....ERROR YOUTH - nazi oi band ni jun tisoi - mukhang tanga!

eto yung mga bandang na MISS ko as in gusto ko uli makita, hindi sa hindi ko sila nakita!! pak op jep!!

Mot, mag enervon prime ka na raw, alas ocho na!

AYUN OH!

Infernal Wrath! hayup!
Bulldozed, di pwedeng asarin sa set(mga hecklers), kasi gugulpihin kayo ni Allan, Ababon, Sid! kingina, di pa uso DMS e DMS na lifestyle nito e...
RDA - dati ba kamo HINDI pa flip si Ollie?!?

heheheh Pak op ka rin gagi! Distroy!

That's right, BULLDOZED BIATCH! saksakin ko kayo ng gitara lalo nung wasted kami. jesus christ! good ol' days. lotta action

much respect to biofeedback of course

i miss skrewheds
loads of motherhood
Back to top Go down
xAmuroReix

xAmuroReix

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:20 pm

Camote chunks
as angels fall
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 7:32 pm

jAhLLANsalot wrote:
jep_peligro wrote:
motmot wrote:
DEATH FROM ABOVE - 1989 - taguig's asnswer to 7 minutes of nausea
AS ANGELS FALLS
DECADENCIA
BIOFEEDBACK - original line up mas hardcore yun hehehe hindi yung nasa tape release
INFERNAL WRATH - SOLID!
BULLDOZED! - na miss ko drummer si sid ex-biofeedback - deads na eh
CHAINBLOCK - Paco manila beatdown
RDA - nung hindi pa flip si ollie at hindi pa police bastard si angelo hahahaha
PHIL VIO- nung hindi pa nila tinutugtog yung lahat sa tropa hahahaha
MINDRAPE - nung laging inaaway ni ronald mga kabanda nya dahil sa consumisyon....hehehe
OUTCRY - solid, pasig marikina hardcore
HOMICIDE - Sta rosa
YUNG MGA HARDCORE BANDS SA SAN PABLO NA NAKASABAY NAMIN NUON late 90S nasan na?
MILAGRO!! - ang himalang emo band ni rey bravo after BULLDOZED
A.O.D. unang banda ni fin ressurected, puro DRI at suicidal tendencies tugtugan, lupit!

ps....ERROR YOUTH - nazi oi band ni jun tisoi - mukhang tanga!

eto yung mga bandang na MISS ko as in gusto ko uli makita, hindi sa hindi ko sila nakita!! pak op jep!!

Mot, mag enervon prime ka na raw, alas ocho na!

AYUN OH!

Infernal Wrath! hayup!
Bulldozed, di pwedeng asarin sa set(mga hecklers), kasi gugulpihin kayo ni Allan, Ababon, Sid! kingina, di pa uso DMS e DMS na lifestyle nito e...
RDA - dati ba kamo HINDI pa flip si Ollie?!?

heheheh Pak op ka rin gagi! Distroy!

That's right, BULLDOZED BIATCH! saksakin ko kayo ng gitara lalo nung wasted kami. jesus christ! good ol' days. lotta action

much respect to biofeedback of course

i miss skrewheds
loads of motherhood

tangina ka allan nabuhay ka rin!!

guys, ALLAN SANTA CRUZ ng BULLDOZED/SKREWHEDZ
Back to top Go down
southcityhardcore

southcityhardcore

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:38 am

BIOFEEDBACK OF COURSE
NEW FOUND HERITAGE
VILLAGE IDIOTS
LOADS OF MADIR
TAME 2 TIKSTIKS
OUTCRY
FREE FOR ALL
MINDRAPE
MS11
EMPTY
Back to top Go down
froiboy

froiboy

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 1:05 am

Joy Junktion
Ill Askatrach
The Tartars
Not4Sale
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
ian

ian

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 2:09 pm

as angels fall - sana magreunion. kunin nila uli ako.hehe
resurrected - matagal tagal ko na din di napapanuod to
chainblock - kamusta na kaya sina jack
Back to top Go down
chu

chu

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 7:57 pm

loads of motherhood...left of center...strap on 7 inch chaka no description cat alien cheers
Back to top Go down
chu

chu

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 8:02 pm

pati pala ada...miss ko na si boi mma boy! hehe cat alien cheers
Back to top Go down
motmot

motmot

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:31 pm

ian wrote:

TALAGANG DI NYA SINAMA ISVARAH OH, KAHIT SYA ORIG LINE UP OH! WHOOO! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/isvarah
miltonhxcx

miltonhxcx

PostSubject: bands uve missee   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 1:18 am

southcityhardcore wrote:
BIOFEEDBACK OF COURSE
NEW FOUND HERITAGE
VILLAGE IDIOTS
LOADS OF MADIR
TAME 2 TIKSTIKS
OUTCRY
FREE FOR ALL
MINDRAPE
MS11
EMPTY

tol, standby lang sa empty...
Back to top Go down
ian

ian

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 10:48 am

motmot wrote:
ian wrote:

eh madalas naman kayo sa sta. rosa eh, mukhang makakapanuod pa ko ng show nyo. bwahaha.
o syasya eto na din

POWER OF DISCIPLINE/ISVARAH - sa totoo lang, nakakamis umuwi ng umaga ng sabog ang pandinig galing sa kanila (praktis, gig, etc.)
Back to top Go down
ian

ian

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 10:49 am

motmot wrote:
ian wrote:

eh madalas naman kayo sa sta. rosa eh, mukhang makakapanuod pa ko ng show nyo. bwahaha.
o syasya eto na din

POWER OF DISCIPLINE/ISVARAH - sa totoo lang, nakakamis umuwi ng umaga ng sabog ang pandinig galing sa kanila (praktis, gig, etc.)
Back to top Go down
no love lost

no love lost

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 9:18 pm

C.O.R. - napanuod ko sila dati sa baliwag, bulakan.. nakanganga lang ako, nakausap ko din yung membro nila si vahn yata yun
Back to top Go down
Al-Assifa

Al-Assifa

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:07 pm

ian wrote:
motmot wrote:
ian wrote:

o syasya eto na din

naggitara k pala kila dixiey ......hehehhehe....... ala na kming balita sayu brod!
Back to top Go down
Al-Assifa

Al-Assifa

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:09 pm

miltonhxcx wrote:
southcityhardcore wrote:
BIOFEEDBACK OF COURSE
NEW FOUND HERITAGE
VILLAGE IDIOTS
LOADS OF MADIR
TAME 2 TIKSTIKS
OUTCRY
FREE FOR ALL
MINDRAPE
MS11
EMPTY

YUN OH! ....... taina basagan n nmn to ng mukha s moshpit!
Back to top Go down
miltonhxcx

miltonhxcx

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 3:18 am

Al-Assifa wrote:
miltonhxcx wrote:
southcityhardcore wrote:
BIOFEEDBACK OF COURSE
NEW FOUND HERITAGE
VILLAGE IDIOTS
LOADS OF MADIR
TAME 2 TIKSTIKS
OUTCRY
FREE FOR ALL
MINDRAPE
MS11
EMPTY

YUN OH! ....... taina basagan n nmn to ng mukha s moshpit!

WORD!! oldskul tol.
Back to top Go down
ian

ian

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 1:37 pm

Al-Assifa wrote:
ian wrote:
motmot wrote:
ian wrote:

o syasya eto na din

naggitara k pala kila dixiey ......hehehhehe....... ala na kming balita sayu brod!

>la eh. kelangan magtrabaho. kundi magugutom kami mag-anak.
>kelangan din ng panggamot sa anak at ke misis.
>sa ngayon, ok na naman sila. eto na siguro ang pinakamalapit na distansya ko sa hc/punk scene.
Back to top Go down
BHADRA

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 2:42 pm

GEN. LUNA - Pag nalasing na si Pareng Rico nag iibang anyo. Nagiging BAKLA. Hehehe!!!
DEPTH CHARGER- Melodic punk Rules!
GOOD 4 NOTHING-Jon Naguit, Vic, etc...
ANAL SCREAM- Isko and the original barubalboys
SOCIAL OUTRAGE- Tapatan nyo si Philip RAW, para malaman nyo...Trainor ng mga seksing lalaki, nag PDEA, hindi pa nakuntento sa mga Muscle guys. Ngayon, nag Philippine Marines.
NEW FOUND HERITAGE- isa sa mga orig na naloko ko na ma involve sa Punk Scene dito sa Laguna.
BFK- raypeace funny antics
Back to top Go down
BHADRA

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 2:46 pm

allroy9 wrote:
1. Drastic Noise - They had this cassette that had a "sid is dead" shirt posted on the wall Had songs like "combatants of anarchy" which definitely was the anthem for the glue sniffing punk zappas of that era. I dread the day that they reunite... ( BEST FREND TO NI FISHBON) Hehehe!

2. Alikapongkepong - What the fuck's with the name?! (ALPAPONGKEPONG- AKP)

3. Chainsaw Abortion - One of those East Rembo bands that made one of those horrific compilations.

4. Mga Anak ng Tupa - funny that i had the guts to tell this to our drummer tristan heheheheh....

5. Siakol - I had the chance to see this guys up front when i worked sales at alpha music. Theyre the typical dirty tambay kanto with raon-guitars and ugly long hairs.

Saving Grace of the 90's punk rock:
1. Goo - Just give it a listen, too bad they only had 2 songs that made it to tape.
2. Biofeedback - They were at the forefront in the advent of the new face of hardcore. When everyone else were creating shit music, they created literate and thoughtful music. Fucking genius.
3. Askals - Great messages written in our own native language.
Back to top Go down
BHADRA

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 2:50 pm

DELUSION OF TERROR wrote:
ritchie wrote:
VALTA KASALLE
LIE DETECTOR
MORAL ROT
CESSATION OF REPRESSION
DRUNKLORD (I SAW THIS BAND PLAY IN THE CONTAINER CRUSTIES FROM HELL GIG AT LAPIDSVILL, MALOLOS BULACAN)

FOR MORE INFO ABOUT DRUNKLORD TRY TO CONTACT FAROUK lol!

Correction!! Drunklord with Lies and Abuse yun lol!
Correction! MACHOCOREMMAN yun! wahihihihi!!!
Back to top Go down
tebs

tebs

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 8:30 am

BHADRA wrote:
GEN. LUNA - Pag nalasing na si Pareng Rico nag iibang anyo. Nagiging BAKLA. Hehehe!!!
DEPTH CHARGER- Melodic punk Rules!
GOOD 4 NOTHING-Jon Naguit, Vic, etc...
ANAL SCREAM- Isko and the original barubalboys
SOCIAL OUTRAGE- Tapatan nyo si Philip RAW, para malaman nyo...Trainor ng mga seksing lalaki, nag PDEA, hindi pa nakuntento sa mga Muscle guys. Ngayon, nag Philippine Marines.
NEW FOUND HERITAGE- isa sa mga orig na naloko ko na ma involve sa Punk Scene dito sa Laguna.
BFK- raypeace funny antics

paksyet! salamat sa pag alala mr. bhadra! akala ko kaming apat na lang nakaka-alala sa banda namin eh....
Back to top Go down
http://www.mspace.com/incapacitate4
tebs

tebs

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 8:40 am

DEPTH CHARGER - sayang isang beses ko lang sila napanood....
KIDDIE POPS - apple pie! mango pie! chocolate flavor!!!
A.D.A. - putangna kelan ko kaya uli kayo mapapanood?
CAMOTE CHUNKS - jerome ala akong crush sayo...talagang mahusay lang mga banda mo

at lahat ng mga banda sa san pedro,laguna.....nakakamiss....teka kuha lang ako tissue....

CRACKPOTS
SOCIAL OUTRAGE
NEW FOUND HERITAGE
EXPENDABLE HEROES
C.B.H.

ano pa ba? ala na ko maalala......
Back to top Go down
zepol
hoodlum
zepol

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 12:06 pm

tebs wrote:
"there's an S.O.S. from the land of misift toys..." Razz

BHADRA wrote:
AANAL SCREAM- Isko and the original barubalboys
isa ka sa mga 'to teboi eh. kalbo at tamang boots n' braces ka pa.
magkakasabay tayo sa Audition Night ng Club Dredd lol!
good times! Wink
Back to top Go down
tebs

tebs

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:17 pm

zepol wrote:
tebs wrote:
"there's an S.O.S. from the land of misift toys..." Razz

BHADRA wrote:
AANAL SCREAM- Isko and the original barubalboys
isa ka sa mga 'to teboi eh. kalbo at tamang boots n' braces ka pa.
magkakasabay tayo sa Audition Night ng Club Dredd lol!
good times! Wink

oo..tangina nakakamiss tumugtog ng ska/punk..nung tumugtog kami kina rupert/eskapo sa watsonville..pagdating namin sa venue, ung venue parang multipurpose hall..parang yung hall sa pacita tapos blasting from the PA eh yung buong album ng Operation Ivy....putangna..flashback!

Shet club dredd! san ba namin kayo nakasabay? sa indio I gig o sa put3ska? king inang yun...ung 2nd and last time namin dun ala sa amin may dalang gamit...nakahiram yung bahista namin ng bass na 3 lang string, tas ako ung nahiram kong fx DOD death metal...eh putangna ska/punk kami....3 songs into the show sabi namin putana kalokohan na to...baba kami ng stage! hahahahaha!

good times!
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 4:39 pm

Yung lokal para sa akin ay mga California bands na nakakasabay namin dati o yung mga di namin naabutan ...

SIGNAL 3 - Pinoy skinheads fr. L.A. who started it all for us in the states
LOST IN AMERIKA - di ko alam kung buo pa rin sila ...
CHARMIN - SF PInoy pop punk w/ ex Valley of Death Members
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/eskapo
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 10:53 pm

eskapo1 wrote:
Yung lokal para sa akin ay mga California bands na nakakasabay namin dati o yung mga di namin naabutan ...
SIGNAL 3 - Pinoy skinheads fr. L.A. who started it all for us in the states
LOST IN AMERIKA - di ko alam kung buo pa rin sila ...
CHARMIN - SF PInoy pop punk w/ ex Valley of Death Members
ayun oh.. i remember signal 3 playing in sta.rosa, laguna... enjoy ako nun... hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...   LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

LOCAL BANDS YOU MISSED...
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next