DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.

Go down 
+69
Juan Bayakan
hellsfire
paterson20
deadkennedys
taqwa
Leoboi420
fej
i am stoned
killer_kalabasa
NIGGANOMICS
XgoofyX
johnerr
rethinkcapitalism
miapathology
John Constantine
xjakayx
dapla 2
dhira2dharma
tebs
no love lost
bongklong_1881
milhouse
mr. swansong
rajulhakim
KINGKONG ARMAGEDDON
deadman
zepol
selo is the name
tadsz
killing christians today
dweedhxc
ukinam1978
jeffrotten
pierminator
l0r3nz0m1r4nd4
Alisa
BHADRA
Beef Supreme
ichiSkrachi
tat's boy
NIGGATRON
xsuperflyingipisx
xxxImjustagirlxxx
Dirty Shoes Records
Tourette Syndrome
charlie harper
keida
vh_stateofcalamity
odessa
raymond667
hybrid_moments
jeka
jep_peligro
jsonangelo
killarvz
-SpeakerPushAir-
miyong
yokiisthename
sister brad
xKiK0x
BoYsabaw
electric_dynamite
Cunningilus
m(A)rcor(E)
bombthemalls
BongBong
hubert webb
kers benoit
flores
73 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Beef Supreme

Beef Supreme

famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 10:54 am

you can't sustain a lie forever - THE UNION -
Back to top Go down
John Constantine

John Constantine

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 12:28 pm

Such is life...
clown
-Ned Kelly
Back to top Go down
jeffrotten

jeffrotten

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 3:57 pm

fighting imperialism is not terrorism uzi gun
Back to top Go down
miapathology

miapathology

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 1:35 am

A little learning is a dangerous thing.

-Alexander Pope
Back to top Go down
dweedhxc

dweedhxc

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 1:48 am

i choke on pop culture
Back to top Go down
http://diypinoyhcpunk.com
rethinkcapitalism

rethinkcapitalism

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 2:02 am

miapathology wrote:
A little learning is a dangerous thing.

-Alexander Pope

and that is why they burn the books and keep people out of school (university, especially).
Back to top Go down
http://www.350.org/350now_pilipinas
m(A)rcor(E)

m(A)rcor(E)

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 12:11 pm

I Strongly agree...
Back to top Go down
Beef Supreme

Beef Supreme

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:11 am

eggpies are made to be broken - botrous botrous gali - U.N. Sec General
Back to top Go down
Beef Supreme

Beef Supreme

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:36 am

"when in doubt, suck my balls" - jennifer garner
Back to top Go down
BHADRA

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 4:40 pm

"Buhay na ang taong papatay sayo!"

"sayo ang Tondo, akin ang Cavite!"

"kapag puno na ang salop, dapat ng Kalusin"

"bukas luluhod ang mga tala"

" Walang Himala"
Back to top Go down
Beef Supreme

Beef Supreme

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:29 am

chin chin taberu - emperor hirohito
Back to top Go down
dweedhxc

dweedhxc

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 10:34 am

Do not steal, the government hates competition
Back to top Go down
http://diypinoyhcpunk.com
Beef Supreme

Beef Supreme

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 7:46 am

megatron?????
Back to top Go down
Beef Supreme

Beef Supreme

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 8:01 am

Beef Supreme wrote:
megatron?????
-- CLYDE
Back to top Go down
johnerr

johnerr

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 1:33 am

there's no trust so why waste time trying to work things out? save the drama - save the act

- SOIA - Evil Schemer
Back to top Go down
kers benoit

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 11:43 am

"In a way, I killed off what I was good at, in order to do something different."

- mick jones
Back to top Go down
XgoofyX

XgoofyX

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:20 am

I’ll tell you what’s not funny; killing strippers. Strippers are people too, naked people who may be willing to pleasure you for a price you negotiate later behind a curtain in the VIP room. Besides, there’s no need to kill them ‘cause most of them are already dead inside.

-Peter Griffin
Back to top Go down
Beef Supreme

Beef Supreme

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 7:40 am

Take away the right to say "fuck" and you take away the right to say "fuck the government."
- Lenny Bruce
Back to top Go down
m(A)rcor(E)

m(A)rcor(E)

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:13 pm

"FUCK YOU"
-mader paker
Back to top Go down
jeffrotten

jeffrotten

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 5:13 pm

hoist the flag indoctrinated the nihilism is monolithic I would kill you if I wasn't so fucking lazy but then again what's the point bullets can be expensive right? life's just not worth the coin
Back to top Go down
NIGGANOMICS

NIGGANOMICS

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:22 pm

"IF THE RED RIVER FLOWS... GO UP THE MUDDY ROAD"
~NIGGANOMICS
Back to top Go down
killer_kalabasa

killer_kalabasa

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 6:46 pm

jeka wrote:
"STRAIGHT EDGE AKO"

by: xxxpinoystraightedgexxx

xlolx xpeacex xkuyax lol!
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
NIGGANOMICS

NIGGANOMICS

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:50 am

"KNG ALAM Q LNG NA LALAKI KANG GANYAN, DA'T TALAGA NILUNOK NLNG KITA NO'N."

~NANAY NI TATENG
Back to top Go down
NIGGANOMICS

NIGGANOMICS

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:52 am

"YOU ARE ONE LOAD THAT I SHOULD HAVE SWALLOWED."

~NANAY NAMAN NI LAKAY NA MEDYO MARUNONG MAG-INGLES
Back to top Go down
tat's boy

tat's boy

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:51 pm

"sana ho, itinuloy nyo nalang pagabort sa bata, nadeform na kasi ng cytotec ung ulo ng anak nyo!"

--sabi ng doktor na nagpaanak kay mamitron
Back to top Go down
NIGGANOMICS

NIGGANOMICS

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:25 pm

"KAHIT KORNY BASTA ME MA-POST LANG"
Back to top Go down
vh_stateofcalamity

vh_stateofcalamity

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:29 pm

tat's boy wrote:
"sana ho, itinuloy nyo nalang pagabort sa bata, nadeform na kasi ng cytotec ung ulo ng anak nyo!"

--sabi ng doktor na nagpaanak kay mamitron

AMPOTA!! wahahahahahaha di ko mapiglang di tumawa!!!! FTW WTF!!!!!!!! wahahahhaha
Back to top Go down
yokiisthename

yokiisthename

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:43 pm

THE MOST FRUSTRATING QUOTE EVER:

"Thank you Mario, but our Princess is in another castle."
Back to top Go down
NIGGANOMICS

NIGGANOMICS

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:46 pm

"NAY, KAHIT KORNY, MAKIKITAWA NLNG AQ... KC UN LNG PAPEL KO SA FORUM NA TO EH, CHEERLEADER NG MGA KORNY"
Back to top Go down
vh_stateofcalamity

vh_stateofcalamity

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:51 pm

wahahahahaa try harder! ahahahaa natawa talaga ako boss sorry puh! wahaha
Back to top Go down
hubert webb

hubert webb

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:56 pm

yokiisthename wrote:
THE MOST FRUSTRATING QUOTE EVER:

"Thank you Mario, but our Princess is in another castle."

puking inang yn! hanggang world 8 puro ganyan! hahahaha! lol!
Back to top Go down
tat's boy

tat's boy

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 6:55 pm

hindi lang pala ulo nadale ke nigga, hindi na humaba kamay nyan hahaha kaya ndi makapagjakol pag wala si yaya o mamitron hehehehe kaya ka pala pautos utos lang jan ha.
Back to top Go down
i am stoned

i am stoned

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:24 pm

hindi ka nababagay dito.. bagay ka don! sa mga taong palara! sa mga
taong nakhiga sa salapi! sa mga taong dyinodiyos ang pera! sa mga taong
sumasamba sa pisoooooo! don ka nababagay!!
-ROBIN PADILLA
Back to top Go down
i am stoned

i am stoned

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 9:29 pm

good shit!!!
Back to top Go down
jeffrotten

jeffrotten

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:07 pm

Vote for me is what they say But what have you done for me? They'll tell you fucking anything! A vote is what they want from me
Back to top Go down
fej

fej

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:46 pm

street punks was the coolest lifestyle i've experience,
but,because of evolution of our sound and lifestyle
here in mindanao especially in GENSAN city.
HARDCORE/PUNK are now more influential than yesterday
Back to top Go down
tat's boy

tat's boy

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 11:42 pm

"kesa naman magdrugs ako mom"???

-niggatron, kani kani lang nung nahuli ni mamitron habang xxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
NIGGANOMICS

NIGGANOMICS

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:38 am

"MARCORE KLN KAU MAGPU-FUD-PEEDING NG MGA TROPA? KC KNG ME TIRA-TIRA KAUNG BUTO-BUTO, TIMBREHAN NIU Q AH... NGATNGATIN Q UN... ALA GANONG MANGATNGAT D2 SA SAMAR EH.. NANGANGAYAT NA Q 2LOY..."

-TATENG DA BIPOLAR
Back to top Go down
Leoboi420

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 1:14 pm

"You cannot EYEs me anymore!!!"
-Robin Padilla batman
Back to top Go down
ichiSkrachi

ichiSkrachi

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:19 am

Nakakainis mang tanggapin ah,nakakainis tanggapin eh!champion ka talaga eh,taas ang kamay ko sayo!nagkakagusto na nga ko sa yo eh! mahal na nga kita palagay ko eh,maging sino ka man...
Back to top Go down
NIGGANOMICS

NIGGANOMICS

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:39 am

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING...
NOBODY GOES TO JAIL UNLESS THEY WANT TO.

UNLESS THEY MAKE THEMSELVES GET CAUGHT.

THEY DON'T HAVE THINGS ORGANIZED.
I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING.

YOU KNOW WHO GOES TO JAIL?
NIGGER STICKUP MEN.

KNOW WHY THEY GET CAUGHT?
BECAUSE THEY FALL ASLEEP IN THE GETAWAY CAR.

CLASSIC TLGA MEN, CLASSIC. LOLLLLL!!!
Back to top Go down
ichiSkrachi

ichiSkrachi

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 5:15 pm

i just felt like running - FORREST GUMP famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
jeffrotten

jeffrotten

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:46 pm

millions man still braggin gender arrogancy
subordinate womyn, claiming as the only champion
the facts we're all facing similar torture
no excuse for gender fight, defending selfish rights

-Opusan Bangsat
Back to top Go down
jeffrotten

jeffrotten

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:35 pm

I know words can't change the world
but they can have an impact on life, impact on life
Through some words that someone else wrote
I found hope, and hope is all we have!
uzi
Back to top Go down
yokiisthename

yokiisthename

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 2:55 am

"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

- Sherlock Holmes
Back to top Go down
taqwa

taqwa

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptyTue May 25, 2010 6:54 pm

Two roads diverged in a wood... and I... I took the one less traveled by...
... and that has made all the difference.

-Robert Frost
Back to top Go down
http://www.shadtapa.multiply.com
NIGGANOMICS

NIGGANOMICS

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptyWed May 26, 2010 1:52 am

CAN YOU COUNT, SUCKERS? I SAY, THE FUTURE IS OURS... IF YOU CAN COUNT!

NOW, LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE BEFORE US. WE GOT THE SARACENS SITTING NEXT TO THE JONES STREET BOYS. WE'VE GOT THE MOONRUNNERS RIGHT BY THE VAN CORTLANDT RANGERS. NOBODY IS WASTING NOBODY. THAT... IS A MIRACLE. AND MIRACLES IS THE WAY THINGS OUGHT TO BE.

YOU'RE STANDING RIGHT NOW WITH NINE DELEGATES FROM 100 GANGS. AND THERE'S OVER A HUNDRED MORE. THAT'S 20,000 HARDCORE MEMBERS. FORTY-THOUSAND, COUNTING AFFILIATES, AND TWENTY-THOUSAND MORE, NOT ORGANIZED, BUT READY TO FIGHT: 60,000 SOLDIERS! NOW, THERE AIN'T BUT 20,000 POLICE IN THE WHOLE TOWN.

CANN.... YOUUUUUUUU... DIG IT?

NOW, HERE'S THE SUM TOTAL: ONE GANG COULD RUN THIS CITY! ONE GANG. NOTHING WOULD MOVE WITHOUT US ALLOWING IT TO HAPPEN. WE COULD TAX THE CRIME SYNDICATES, THE POLICE, BECAUSE WE GOT THE STREETS, SUUUUUUUCKERRRRRRS!

CANN.... YOUUUUUUUU... DIG IT?
Back to top Go down
hubert webb

hubert webb

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:07 am

hope you can't sleep and you dream about it
And when you dream I hope you can't sleep and you SCREAM about it
I hope your conscience EATS AT YOU and you can't BREATHE without me

Shut up bitch! I'm trying to talk!
Hey Slim, that's my girlfriend screamin in the trunk
but I didn't slit her throat, I just tied her up, see I ain't like you
cause if she suffocates she'll suffer more, and then she'll die too
Well, gotta go, I'm almost at the bridge now
Oh shit, I forgot, how am I supposed to send this shit out?

-stan Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
deadkennedys

deadkennedys

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:52 am

A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man
-Don Vito Corleone
The only success in life is living it the way you want too thumbs up
- I forgot.
Back to top Go down
paterson20

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:29 pm

Just recent by Miss Universe 4th Runner Up Venus Raj

"Major Major"
Back to top Go down
http://homebasedjobs.9k.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.   famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

famous qoutes,movie lines,lyrics and words you live by.
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next