DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT?

Go down 
+12
ULTRA
keida
francis
deadstop
xraihax
l0r3nz0m1r4nd4
motmot
jep_peligro
xledx
vh_stateofcalamity
sister brad
paengkee
16 posters
AuthorMessage
paengkee

paengkee

Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT?   Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:33 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoxG141d9kE

i dunno if legit yung torrent na dinodownloadan ko. i wish it was. i really need to see this movie.
Back to top Go down
sister brad
bodyguard
sister brad

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT?   Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:43 pm

i dunno yung plot pero one of their soundtrack is from minor threat.
gusto ko rin siya mapanood. bounce
Back to top Go down
vh_stateofcalamity

vh_stateofcalamity

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT?   Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 4:08 pm

dko rin madownload yun sa torrent e. hehe
Back to top Go down
xledx

xledx

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT?   Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 6:49 pm

sister brad wrote:
Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT? 51XXKND0FZL._SL500_AA240_
THREAT is an indie movie that focuses on the camaraderie, diy ethics, squatting, and sXe's militant side (OLD - One Last Drunk drunken)...shot in NYC's Lower East Side. Lots of unnecessary violence in this flick man. The only cool thing about this movie is the band t-shirts (Judge, Integrity, etc.) , hooded sweatshirts (Agnostic Front), varsity jackets, and action figures/random collectibles. You can get hold of this DVD in Quiapo bro. Wink
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT?   Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:28 pm

Motmot has a copy. andaming takbuhan, parang track athletes yung mga characters. I again saw NYC's subway system on a train ride segment on this film. the sad thing is you'd envy how their rail system works. 2008 na, MRT pa rin lang nakayanan nating gawin, di pa lahat inter-connected. It is disappointing, especially for travel geeks... but getting back on the film thingy, yes, xledx has summed up what the film's all about. It is an Indie film, so Indie lovers are gonna enjoy this one.
Back to top Go down
http://therealstrength.blogspot.com/
motmot

motmot

PostSubject: threat!   Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:55 pm

I DUNNO ABOUT YOU GUYS, PERO I NEVER HAD A GOOD LAUGH AFTER WATCHING THAT MOVIE....HAHAHA! ITS A FUCKIN JOKE...SOUNDTRACK LANG MAGANDA AT MGA SUOT NILANG DAMIT, SPORTING VICTORY SHIRTS ESPECIALLY INTEGRITY...TOO SUM IT ALL UP SA MOVIE, SXE KIDS IS VIOLENTLY THE SAME SA MGA HIP HOP KIDS DUON SA MOVIE.....PERO LIKE THEY SAID, ITS AND INDIE FILM, WELL INDIE PWEDE SAKIN YUNG MGA GANUN...LALU NA EKSENA ANG PINO PORTRAY NYA...OBVIOUSLY MABABAW ANG PAG KAKA INTINDI NG DIRECTOR AT WRITER REGARDING SXE AND HARDCORE....

OTHER MOVIES COOL TO WATCH....

REPOMAN
SLC PUNKS
PUNKS NOT DEATH DOCUMENTARY
DECLINE OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION PT3 - sucks actually...
LETTERS TO IWOJIMA

SYEMPRE......WHAT DREAMS MAY COME!! WALA NA EEMO PA DITO!!!! HAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/isvarah
xledx

xledx

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT?   Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:32 pm

jep_peligro wrote:
Motmot has a copy. andaming takbuhan, parang track athletes yung mga characters. I again saw NYC's subway system on a train ride segment on this film. the sad thing is you'd envy how their rail system works. 2008 na, MRT pa rin lang nakayanan nating gawin, di pa lahat inter-connected. It is disappointing, especially for travel geeks... but getting back on the film thingy, yes, xledx has summed up what the film's all about. It is an Indie film, so Indie lovers are gonna enjoy this one.
Tama ka dun bro...daming takbuhan, suntukan, and saksakan. affraid Galing ng subway system ng NY. Smile
Naalala ko tuloy yung time na hindi pa air-conditioned lahat ng trains ng LRT Line 1. Shocked Hehehe...
Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT? Lrv_lrt1
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT?   Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:34 pm

oi mot, me mas eemo pa jan, The Notebook raw.... nyahahaha. actually di ko na tinapos yung film, wala naman the exploited dun e. nyahahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://therealstrength.blogspot.com/
l0r3nz0m1r4nd4

l0r3nz0m1r4nd4

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT?   Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT? EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 9:04 pm

gara nito. nang ggulpi yung straight edge dun. pero gganda nga ng damit nila. haha.
Back to top Go down
sister brad
bodyguard
sister brad

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT?   Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 5:07 am

xledx wrote:
sister brad wrote:
Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT? 51XXKND0FZL._SL500_AA240_
THREAT is an indie movie that focuses on the camaraderie, diy ethics, squatting, and sXe's militant side (OLD - One Last Drunk drunken)...shot in NYC's Lower East Side. Lots of unnecessary violence in this flick man. The only cool thing about this movie is the band t-shirts (Judge, Integrity, etc.) , hooded sweatshirts (Agnostic Front), varsity jackets, and action figures/random collectibles. You can get hold of this DVD in Quiapo bro. Wink

kahapon lang sinadya ko siya sa quiapo kaso wala na akong nahanap. badtrip.
Back to top Go down
xraihax

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT?   Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 9:29 pm

motmot wrote:
I DUNNO ABOUT YOU GUYS, PERO I NEVER HAD A GOOD LAUGH AFTER WATCHING THAT MOVIE....HAHAHA! ITS A FUCKIN JOKE...SOUNDTRACK LANG MAGANDA AT MGA SUOT NILANG DAMIT, SPORTING VICTORY SHIRTS ESPECIALLY INTEGRITY...TOO SUM IT ALL UP SA MOVIE, SXE KIDS IS VIOLENTLY THE SAME SA MGA HIP HOP KIDS DUON SA MOVIE.....PERO LIKE THEY SAID, ITS AND INDIE FILM, WELL INDIE PWEDE SAKIN YUNG MGA GANUN...LALU NA EKSENA ANG PINO PORTRAY NYA...OBVIOUSLY MABABAW ANG PAG KAKA INTINDI NG DIRECTOR AT WRITER REGARDING SXE AND HARDCORE....

REPOMAN
SLC PUNKS
LETTERS TO IWOJIMA

maybe the director based the indie film on the recent rise of sXe kids with a gang-like status in US (since the murder issue in Salt Lake city a decade ago..)
i forgot to post it on the sXe discussion but if you have time folks, try downloading discovery channel's straightedge documentary (for those who have not watched it) and see if the film correlates with some parts of the docu.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xhirayax
deadstop

deadstop

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT?   Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 9:38 pm

may napanood din akong indie film tulad na ito
called "The Edge of Quarrel".
The story is about a quarrel bet. group of hardcore SxE kids and Punk kids.
Back to top Go down
francis

francis

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT?   Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 9:58 pm

motmot wrote:

thinkin bout sxe bein a gang reminds me of boston beatdown... maybe it was part of what the director,writer had in mind about edge. which i think is very fucking wrong ethically.
beating up someone because you think he's a junkie and you think you should because he doesnt deserve his life makes no sense at all.
for me, edge should be like, a means of getting out of trouble.
Back to top Go down
francis

francis

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT?   Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 10:07 pm

pls do check boston beatdown out. i think the movie closely resembles this documentary, imo anyway.

BOSTON BEATDOWN part1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruIVZjFtxjM

comes in ten parts.
Back to top Go down
keida

keida

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT?   Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT? EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 3:19 am

i had a copy sometime ago and lent it to a friend and didn't mind getting it back.

being an indie film enthusiast, i expected more out of it.
sadly it turned into quite a parody early into the film.
i couldn't help but feel disgusted at the stereotypes laid into the story.

but on the lighter side, it was kinda funny seeing all these shirts and scene politics as well.
but they played too safe, concentrating on what people in the "scene" would relate to instead of developing a decent story.
too bad, because the entire crew came from the NY HC/punk/hiphop scene
the shots are edgy and gritty, but sometimes a bit too distracting.
the music is just perfect, when was the last time i heard of atari teenage riot?
they should've known better than to please folks familiar with their background.

for folks who would like to reminisce on how it was back in the late 90's, and get a few laughs on the sillyness of it all, try to watch it, but beware.

for everyone else looking for a good film, stay away from this crap.
Back to top Go down
http://xkeidax.deviantart.com
ULTRA

ULTRA

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT?   Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT? EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:21 am

cat cat cat

err....pde nio din i-try ung... ..

HUMAN TRAFFICKING (about 3 country n kilala sa pgttrapik ng mga tao at sa tatlong bansa na un e kasama ang PILIPINAS -Hundreds of thousands of young women have vanished from their everyday lives-forced by violence into a hellish existence of brutality and prostitution

SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION -two imprisoned men bond over a number of years, finding solace and eventual redemption through acts of common decency

JACK KETCHUM'S THE GIRL NEXT DOOR -follows the unspeakable torture and abuses committed on a teenage girl in the care of her aunt...and the boys who witness and fail to report the crime

cat cat cat

miyaws..
Back to top Go down
xledx

xledx

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT?   Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT? EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 11:15 pm

xraihax wrote:
motmot wrote:

REPOMAN
SLC PUNKS
LETTERS TO IWOJIMA

maybe the director based the indie film on the recent rise of sXe kids with a gang-like status in US (since the murder issue in Salt Lake city a decade ago..)
i forgot to post it on the sXe discussion but if you have time folks, try downloading discovery channel's straightedge documentary (for those who have not watched it) and see if the film correlates with some parts of the docu.. Very Happy
Monster Crew, yung infamous sXe crew sa Salt Lake City. Counterpart sila ng Fourth Street Sweepers sa Reno. Basically, yun yung naging foundation ng xAFBx e. Fourth Street Sweepers, sXe crew sa Reno...nagpupunta sila sa Fourth Street tapos confront nila lahat ng nagyoyosi and umiinom.

Last edited by xledx on Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xledx

xledx

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT?   Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT? EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 11:16 pm

deadstop wrote:
Seattle yung setting nito, isa sa mga actor dito member ng Botch.
Hehehe...
Back to top Go down
Jepoyic

Jepoyic

PostSubject: Hei   Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT? EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 4:39 am

May kinalalaman ba dito ang edge of quarrel?
Back to top Go down
xledx

xledx

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT?   Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT? EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:21 am

Jepoyic wrote:
Nope, walang kinalaman yung Threat sa Edge of Quarrel. Basically, yung plot ng Edge of Quarrel focus sa friendship and trust...yung Threat naman more on principles.
Back to top Go down
Jepoyic

Jepoyic

PostSubject: Ahh   Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT? EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 4:13 pm

xledx wrote:
Jepoyic wrote:
Nope, walang kinalaman yung Threat sa Edge of Quarrel. Basically, yung plot ng Edge of Quarrel focus sa friendship and trust...yung Threat naman more on principles.

Ahh i see, diba andun ung murder city devils? tsaka, napancin ko nga din dun sa kwento nang edge of quarrel, punk vs hardcore, pero uso pa ba ang ganun ngaun? Mapapanuod ko na sana ung threat eh, eh nawala ung cd kong nahiram, kinuha na ata nung may ari! lol!
Back to top Go down
motmot

motmot

PostSubject: ...   Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT? EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:50 pm

TRY WATCHING "CRIMINALS GONE WILD"

AND LETS SEE WHOS FUCKIN HARDCORE! HEHEHE

KINDA REMIND ME WHERE I GREW UP!!

CHECK IT OUT...DOWNLOAD IT ON PIRATE BAY!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/isvarah
berzerker

berzerker

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT?   Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT? EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:05 pm

solid 'to mot 'no? hardcore nga e!
Back to top Go down
http://crapsalad.wordpress.com
hybrid_moments

hybrid_moments

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT?   Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT? EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 4:40 am

xledx wrote:
deadstop wrote:
Hehehe...

Si John Pettibone(Himsa) ung leader ng mga sXe un lng natatandaan ko..
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT?   Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT? EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 1:59 pm

denniz wrote:
xledx wrote:
deadstop wrote:
Hehehe...

teka, is this the one with Rocky Votolato in it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
hybrid_moments

hybrid_moments

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT?   Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT? EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 6:38 pm

xtreblinkalovescenex wrote:
denniz wrote:
xledx wrote:
deadstop wrote:
Hehehe...

teka, is this the one with Rocky Votolato in it?

yes..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT?   Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has anyone here seen the movie THREAT?
Page 1 of 1