DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

emo/screamo/skram thread

Go down 
+56
miapathology
deadpunk
mostwickedmanonearth
xsuperflyingipisx
OPTIBONG PRIME
andrew
SpitYikez
rupert
fearlessvampirenagger
eriktuz
xjanusx
Beef Supreme
em*
hybrid_moments
positivementalattitude
member#1000000+
kira
remnantsofresistance
christopherwallace
raymond
toxik-orgasma
Jepoyic
xangryxsonx
radikal_froi
r3c
socialwimpy
desperate_move
pierminator
keida
mr. swansong
bongklong_1881
zepol
jep_peligro
skyrill
Dope Entertainment
dislike
rafi
trencherstorm
electric_dynamite
francis
gabxcore
herocollection
flores
vh_stateofcalamity
miyong
vishualaide
l0r3nz0m1r4nd4
zomgwtfsrsly
tadsz
xjay
sister brad
xtreblinkalovescenex
deadstop
BongBong
paengkee
humanoise*
60 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
tadsz

tadsz

emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 1:16 am

talksickmchc wrote:

san mo ba nakkuha mga to! hahaha. salamat. makapakinig naman ng ibang genre.
NGA PALA 1ST LINK AND SECOND LINK PAREHAS

sa tabi tabi lang bro, hehehe. sori sori sa 1st link! pale edited na!

@sister brad: walang anuman! skram up teh punx sabi nga! hehehe
Back to top Go down
http://positivethinkingwontdoanything.blogspot.com/
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 1:26 am

zomgwtfsrsly wrote:
xtreblinkalovescenex wrote:
zomgwtfsrsly wrote:
those assholes better get stuff done because i'm tired of "what could've been" stories. all due modesty, i am just frustrated with local skram to the point that i've lost all interest in people saying "i'm starting something". a little follow through would be nice, so yeah. sana naman that kid doesn't bail on jayme.

BongBong wrote:
here in Laguna... emo bands get their influences on Alesana, Blessthefall, and Bullet for my Valentine...

they're going brutal... with the voice of death metal grindcore and with the fashion of long one sided bangs with layered back hairstyle, black and white striped tees, skinny jeans and checkered vans... LOL

ohh did i say BFMV? Smile)

we are not talking about them, so let's not bring them into this conversation. alam na naming lahat kung anong trends ng mga "emo kids" ngayon. now, back to the non-existent skramo scene here. i seriously want to choke the next person who tells me he/she/it is starting a new skram band and doesn't follow it through.

its hard to get people with the same passion as you or we do. Starting a band isnt easy, especially when youre surrounded by people whose idea of "emo/screamo" is scene music or self-mutilation and not hardcore music.

Atleast hardcore bands play here in the metro and are from far places pa, and kudos for Take 4 for bringing bands from other countries.

it's not an issue of how hard it is to start a band, did it ever occur to you that not everybody in CB started with a skram background? diba? i mean, srsly, if you can play guitar, you're one step ahead na. i'm starting another screamo band, and i'm currently working on getting my solo emoviolence project to play live. it's just one dumb kid screaming on octave chords for three bands, but hey, the kids up there who do the same thing know me for what i do. it's not that hard when you think about it. ang akin lang is people get things done kasi this is my idea of what hardcore is.

lucky you, you have paeng, and you were able to smother your bandmates with skramz. plus, here in luzon, you do know how the 'kids' go. not many appreciate this kind of music and would rather play something softer or whatever. at some point, if ever you get them to play with you, the same reason why TAOBAI broke-up may apply. having different music tastes makes your band dysfunctional.

statistically speaking, marami naman talagang tao jan sa north who have similar tastes and i think it's impossible that there aren't people INCLINED towards stuff that has some characteristics of screamo. dito sa davao, nobody knows us as a screamo band. it's all the same if you drop the tags, all you need is tons of drive lang talaga. i can see it in some people, pero kulang lang talaga ng follow through. half of the bandmates i have aren't screamo fans kaya. that's my side lang dude, nakikita ko naman potential ng north eh, that's why i tend to be critical of the stuff going on there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 1:28 am

sister brad wrote:
PTWDA wrote:
@talksick: ganun ba? sayang! ubos na tlga kasi pera ko nung nandito yung driven fear kaya pass muna ako dun. damn.

dun naman pala sa emoviolence, isolated ata ang tugtugan na yan sa florida dati, napagtripan ata nila ang PV ng todo hehehe.

paborito ko dyan eh tong mga bandang to:

palatka
jenny piccolo
in/humanity (sila yung nag-coin ng term)
end of century party

sa totoo lang , di ako naniniwala na yung mga bagong banda eh tumutugtog ng emoviolence. screamo na silang lahat para sa akin. so yung emo compilations hindi na emoviolence yun imo, hehehe. kumpleto nga pala ako nung emo Armageddon/apocalypse/annihilation VAs. DLs lang pero kung kelangan nio bigyan ko kayo ng link. tongue

hi! sa net, jenny piccolo is emo violence daw pero nung napakinggan ko sila. power violence naman. may coversong pa sila ng chain of strenght. kaya gulong gulo ako sa genra na yun. hehehe. reversal of man din is emo violence. pede po mahingi yung link ng apocalypse and annihilation? hehehe bounce thanks!!!

kung interesado ka jan, you might want to listen to some stuff by In/Humanity, Palatka, End Of The Century Party, Eurich and some fairly recent bands like Format Masa Depan and Shikari among others. (Shikari has a split with Seein' Red and FMD has a split with Young And Dangerous.)
Back to top Go down
l0r3nz0m1r4nd4

l0r3nz0m1r4nd4

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 1:33 am

PTWDA wrote:
talksickmchc wrote:

san mo ba nakkuha mga to! hahaha. salamat. makapakinig naman ng ibang genre.
NGA PALA 1ST LINK AND SECOND LINK PAREHAS

sa tabi tabi lang bro, hehehe. sori sori sa 1st link! pale edited na!

@sister brad: walang anuman! skram up teh punx sabi nga! hehehe

good thing ung 2nd link ang na doble. haha. un ang gs2 ko pakinggan daming banda. btw. yung 2 kong friend na mahilig s skram kaya di nila nakuha ung mga cd's sa whatcore dahil di pa sila mxado familiar dito sa hardcore scene ng bulacan. first time ata nila maka attend sa ganung gig nung magrudergrind tour.
Back to top Go down
tadsz

tadsz

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 1:41 am

talksickmchc wrote:

good thing ung 2nd link ang na doble. haha. un ang gs2 ko pakinggan daming banda. btw. yung 2 kong friend na mahilig s skram kaya di nila nakuha ung mga cd's sa whatcore dahil di pa sila mxado familiar dito sa hardcore scene ng bulacan. first time ata nila maka attend sa ganung gig nung magrudergrind tour.

download mo na lahat yan tsong! di lalagpas ng 8mins ang bawat compilation, wahahaha!

buti naman at napagiteresahan na nila eskena nio dyan. sori nga lang sa kanila at kami yung nakakuha ng mga CDs hehehe! geek
may malaysian skram compi pa naman atang natitira sa whatcore kung di ako nagkakamali, pa-check mo na lang sa kanila baka mapagtripan nila yun. oi cge logtu nko, punta pko dyan sa bulacan bukas para sa majors ko. interview daw kami ng mga lokal gov't officials WTF. nyt ya'all! nice talking to you guys too hehehe
Back to top Go down
paengkee

paengkee

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 1:33 pm

zomgwtfsrsly wrote:
zomgwtfsrsly wrote:
those assholes better get stuff done because i'm tired of "what could've been" stories. all due modesty, i am just frustrated with local skram to the point that i've lost all interest in people saying "i'm starting something". a little follow through would be nice, so yeah. sana naman that kid doesn't bail on jayme.

BongBong wrote:
here in Laguna... emo bands get their influences on Alesana, Blessthefall, and Bullet for my Valentine...

they're going brutal... with the voice of death metal grindcore and with the fashion of long one sided bangs with layered back hairstyle, black and white striped tees, skinny jeans and checkered vans... LOL

we are not talking about them, so let's not bring them into this conversation. alam na naming lahat kung anong trends ng mga "emo kids" ngayon. now, back to the non-existent skramo scene here. i seriously want to choke the next person who tells me he/she/it is starting a new skram band and doesn't follow it through.

its hard to get people with the same passion as you or we do. Starting a band isnt easy, especially when youre surrounded by people whose idea of "emo/screamo" is scene music or self-mutilation and not hardcore music.

Atleast hardcore bands play here in the metro and are from far places pa, and kudos for Take 4 for bringing bands from other countries.

it's not an issue of how hard it is to start a band, did it ever occur to you that not everybody in CB started with a skram background? diba? i mean, srsly, if you can play guitar, you're one step ahead na. i'm starting another screamo band, and i'm currently working on getting my solo emoviolence project to play live. it's just one dumb kid screaming on octave chords for three bands, but hey, the kids up there who do the same thing know me for what i do. it's not that hard when you think about it. ang akin lang is people get things done kasi this is my idea of what hardcore is.

lucky you, you have paeng, and you were able to smother your bandmates with skramz. plus, here in luzon, you do know how the 'kids' go. not many appreciate this kind of music and would rather play something softer or whatever. at some point, if ever you get them to play with you, the same reason why TAOBAI broke-up may apply. having different music tastes makes your band dysfunctional.

er, i used to listen to silverstein, dashboard confessional and green day before accidentally hearing indian summer.

i had my metalcore phase

i had my mathcore phase

im now at my crust punk phase

i do NOT have skram in my playlist at the moment.

i never take riffs from skram bands. never. hahaha

halata naman sa mga riffs namin that im not that totally into skram. para kaming KFC famous bowl. a little of everything but not quite anything.

mmmm KFC famous bowl. CAPITALICIOUS.

the new song. well. its got a little of everything too. i dunno. tapos sa recording quality pa ng fuego takte parang crust punk pala ang guitar tone ko.
Back to top Go down
paengkee

paengkee

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 1:40 pm

i dont get why cebu is "south"... damnit..

DEEP SOUTH SKRAM REPREZENTTTTTTT!
Back to top Go down
miyong

miyong

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 3:29 pm

what is skram?
Back to top Go down
http://www.miongsablay.multiply.com
l0r3nz0m1r4nd4

l0r3nz0m1r4nd4

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 3:57 pm

miyong wrote:
what is skram?

ibang term daw sa screamo. monkey <-monkey daw
Back to top Go down
vh_stateofcalamity

vh_stateofcalamity

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 4:06 pm

whats skram? Question
Back to top Go down
humanoise*

humanoise*

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 5:21 pm

paengkee wrote:
zomgwtfsrsly wrote:
zomgwtfsrsly wrote:

BongBong wrote:

er, i used to listen to silverstein, dashboard confessional and green day before accidentally hearing indian summer.

i had my metalcore phase

i had my mathcore phase

halata naman sa mga riffs namin that im not that totally into skram. para kaming KFC famous bowl. a little of everything but not quite anything.

the new song. well. its got a little of everything too. i dunno. tapos sa recording quality pa ng fuego takte parang crust punk pala ang guitar tone ko.

ganon rin ako dati, nakikinig din ako ng ganon, pero nagself-research ako kung ano ba talaga ang emo at kung ano ang hindi, hanggang sa nakinig ko ang CTTS,Indian Summer,ROS and Saetia, those were the first real emo bands that i have heard

@PTWDA- antayin nyo ako mag-college baka anjan na ako sa maynila What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sunnydayhappytunes
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 9:22 pm

vh_stateofcalamity wrote:
whats skram? Question

yung joke term na ininvent ng vocalist ng seeing means more para sa real screamo (ebullition/gravity recs stuff) nung sumikat ang mga screamo na tight pants+white belt variety (bale mga scene kids, you know, "them")
Back to top Go down
flores

flores

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 10:19 pm

first heard bout this thing,in college quite l8 coz it exist way back in time when people think cobain is god.hahaha mas maaga pa nga ata..
i think sa makeout club q pa nalaman 2.haha coz the word they refer to is emoviolence.then theres dis site ithink its cross my heart w/ knife,that features links to sum bands and features avideo of antioch arrow(damn nice shit!).then there goes my desire to dig further,(one thing leads to another)oyeah oyeah!
CHEERS!
Back to top Go down
herocollection

herocollection

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 12:06 am

anyone here from negros other than me? i wanna start a band. seriously.
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 12:55 am

herocollection wrote:

chino?
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 1:19 am

PANOORIN NIYO TO SO YOU HAVE A CLEAR IDEA WHAT REAL EMO IS.
i would kill to see this one song live. i wasn't around to see it in in 1996 and for fuck's sake, i wasn't around to see it in 2008 pero punyeta, this song gives me chills just listening to it. look at how the people sway before the "don't shoot, don't show" part. tangina, look at the passion.
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 9:29 am

kailan pa ba yan? hmm... i don't remember when did i hear that kind of music before... yeah it reminds me something from the past gigs... hmm...
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbongbongx.multiply.com
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 10:08 am

BongBong wrote:
kailan pa ba yan? hmm... i don't remember when did i hear that kind of music before... yeah it reminds me something from the past gigs... hmm...

the band broke up in 1996 but they have reunion shows planned.
Back to top Go down
gabxcore

gabxcore

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 12:03 pm

sino tga batangas dto? na mhilig sa skramz? tra, buo tayo banddd. hihihii
Back to top Go down
http://gabbiie.multiply.com
gabxcore

gabxcore

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 12:05 pm

i would kill to see this one song live. i wasn't around to see it in in 1996 and for fuck's sake, i wasn't around to see it in 2008 pero punyeta, this song gives me chills just listening to it. look at how the people sway before the "don't shoot, don't show" part. tangina, look at the passion.

what band is that dude?
Back to top Go down
http://gabbiie.multiply.com
francis

francis

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 12:38 pm

bakla lang nakikinig ng skramo. even more so yung mga nagsstart ng mga skram bands dito sa pinas. crybaby little faggots who think they're too hardcore to stick to playing indie rock. lalo na yung mga may bigote tsaka beatles na buhok.

lol CB
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 12:45 pm

Skram??? ---> layas?! haha

Problem with music is...dami ng classification. that's why di ko na lam ilalagay sa genre sa ipod.

I simplified it.I put in:

Metal
Rock
Hardcore
Alternative
Classics
Punk
Progressive
OPM

AND EVERYTHING ELSE I PUT IN "INDIE POP"

God i put SAVES THE DAY over there.
Back to top Go down
paengkee

paengkee

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 1:03 pm

skram. past tense of scream. skrammo. skrammoz. skrammo kids. skrammobytes. skrambabies.
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 1:54 pm

gabxcore wrote:

what band is that dude?

Portraits of Past

electric_dynamite wrote:
Skram??? ---> layas?! haha

Problem with music is...dami ng classification. that's why di ko na lam ilalagay sa genre sa ipod.

I simplified it.I put in:

Metal
Rock
Hardcore
Alternative
Classics
Punk
Progressive
OPM

AND EVERYTHING ELSE I PUT IN "INDIE POP"

God i put SAVES THE DAY over there.

actually, sa totoo lang, ganito lang din naman ako mag-isip eh. iisa lang naman tong skram and hardcore sa paningin ko eh.
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:01 pm

paengkee wrote:
skram. past tense of scream. skrammo. skrammoz. skrammo kids. skrammobytes. skrambabies.

past tense? does it mean they are POST SCREAMO??? lol! i took that one seriously.

dapat SCREAMED... ICE SCREAMED. hehe..anyway... emo or whatever you may call it. I'm still listening to Elliot.

Paengkee, you remember the topic posted on philmusic? that dude who parodizes pedals? He had his line-up of POSS pedals. He had EM - O Emocore pedal. Funny ads indeed. Then I checked my Boss Pedal catalogue, it had EMOCORE on it. haha.

Tagline for that particular POSS pedal. Real boys kiss boys.
Back to top Go down
trencherstorm

trencherstorm

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:04 pm

electric_dynamite wrote:
paengkee wrote:

past tense? does it mean they are POST SCREAMO??? lol! i took that one seriously.

dapat SCREAMED... ICE SCREAMED. hehe..anyway... emo or whatever you may call it. I'm still listening to Elliot.

Paengkee, you remember the topic posted on philmusic? that dude who parodizes pedals? He had his line-up of POSS pedals. He had EM - O Emocore pedal. Funny ads indeed. Then I checked my Boss Pedal catalogue, it had EMOCORE on it. haha.

does it have that infamous "CRY" knob? lol!
Back to top Go down
trencherstorm

trencherstorm

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:09 pm

GUITAR WORLD originally coined the term "screamo" for their 100 greatest guitar albums of all time.

#1 on the list of the screamo tag? RITES OF SPRING.
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:09 pm

trencherstorm wrote:
electric_dynamite wrote:
paengkee wrote:

does it have that infamous "CRY" knob? lol!

I dont think it had that. Haha. lol! Here http://xelalien.livejournal.com/76706.html#cutid1

hey man, i posted your link. Hope it's ok. Its pretty funny anyway. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:12 pm

electric_dynamite wrote:
paengkee wrote:

nah, still the same screamo. just a new name.
Back to top Go down
tadsz

tadsz

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:33 pm

humanoise* wrote:

PERFECT! mabuhay! cheers

flores wrote:
first heard bout this thing,in college quite l8 coz it exist way back in time when people think cobain is god.hahaha mas maaga pa nga ata..
i think sa makeout club q pa nalaman 2.haha coz the word they refer to is emoviolence.then theres dis site ithink its cross my heart w/ knife,that features links to sum bands and features avideo of antioch arrow(damn nice shit!).then there goes my desire to dig further,(one thing leads to another)oyeah oyeah!
CHEERS!

CMHWK.COM patay na diba? mas nauna pa yun sa fourfa sa pagkakaalam ko eh, hehehe. sarap panooring ng vid ng antioch arrow! wasakan eh! hahaha! cheers to you tsong!
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 3:02 pm

cmhwak is still up?
Back to top Go down
tadsz

tadsz

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 3:09 pm

cmhwak is still up?

http://www.cmhwak.com/ <- dead No Neutral
Back to top Go down
flores

flores

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 5:28 pm

PTWDA wrote:
humanoise* wrote:

PERFECT! mabuhay! cheers

flores wrote:
CHEERS!

CMHWK.COM patay na diba? mas nauna pa yun sa fourfa sa pagkakaalam ko eh, hehehe. sarap panooring ng vid ng antioch arrow! wasakan eh! hahaha! cheers to you tsong!

site is down. uo tsong wagi tlga vidx n un. bounce
napakasaya!
sayang lastime i went to laguna,ung eucalypt/justkneeta/kiasfansuri gig,i was looking frward 2 see taobai (rip).haha
dq npanuod.ahaha i duno if they playd or what.
solb ung gig! taena justkneeta's set is sick!
Back to top Go down
humanoise*

humanoise*

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 5:55 pm

PORTRAITS OF PAST,AHAHAHAHA BANG YER HEAD!!!
alangya, pag ako lang talaga nakapanood ng mga gig nila....ah ah ay talagang walangya bounce drunken
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 6:54 pm

flores wrote:
PTWDA wrote:
humanoise* wrote:

PERFECT! mabuhay! cheers

flores wrote:
CHEERS!

site is down. uo tsong wagi tlga vidx n un. bounce
napakasaya!
sayang lastime i went to laguna,ung eucalypt/justkneeta/kiasfansuri gig,i was looking frward 2 see taobai (rip).haha

that was the time TAOBAI stopped playing. Francis Cabal and Francis Me quit the band around that time.

@Josh: OO, BANG YR HEAD. dammit, galing talaga ng POP.
Back to top Go down
flores

flores

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 8:29 pm

humanoise* wrote:

that was the time TAOBAI stopped playing. Francis Cabal and Francis Me quit the band around that time.

ah,ic. heard frm my myspace,same guys form ana pascal,.i like the idea,of not using a mic.haha reminds me of japs noise stuff,whch is
like alot.ur from CB ryt?
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 9:34 pm

yup. i do vocals for CB. i don't really like Ana Pascal as much as i like their other new band. oh yeah, here are some tracks from their demo split with Oh Man Oh God and their Charles Manson EP.

the Kate Dollenmayer Collective- side off split with OMOG, charles manson EP
http://www.mediafire.com/?tjhrml1eliy
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 9:57 pm

flores wrote:

man sa saltwater bar ba yan??? ohh jeez i'm newly arrived pa from Palawan that time... pagod pero nuod pa rin!!! lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbongbongx.multiply.com
deadstop

deadstop

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 10:54 pm

dumami bigla vids ng POP. haha dati very rare mga vids nila.
Back to top Go down
herocollection

herocollection

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 12:25 am

herocollection wrote:

chino?

nope. he is sooooo focused on his studies now.
im not chino anyway.
my name in the rakista forums is fiveonfire.
Back to top Go down
herocollection

herocollection

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 12:28 am

humanoise* wrote:

PORTRAITS OF PAST,AHAHAHAHA BANG YER HEAD!!!
alangya, pag ako lang talaga nakapanood ng mga gig nila....ah ah ay talagang walangya bounce drunken

POP!!!!
hindi parin tayo makapanood ng live kahit 2008 na!!!
Back to top Go down
vishualaide

vishualaide

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 1:09 am

Skram.. Skram.. Skram..

Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 1:27 am

i'll take a wild guess, that's LLBNF?
Back to top Go down
vishualaide

vishualaide

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 1:34 am

And you won! Congratulations..

Awesome band..
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 1:47 am

i still don't like them, really. they sound a bit bland, imo. O_O
Back to top Go down
flores

flores

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 7:27 am

yup. i do vocals for CB. i don't really like Ana Pascal as much as i like their other new band. oh yeah, here are some tracks from their demo split with Oh Man Oh God and their Charles Manson EP.

thnx man for the link. OMOG is sick,reminds me of locust,page99 and thegreat redneck hope..

vishualaide wrote:

And you won! Congratulations..

Awesome band..

oyeah LLBNF!
haha what's left SHITLIFE!
love their first w/ the song no means to end,
but on their next album (w/c include the song you post) quite sounds differnt to me.
lost my interest ..

Last edited by flores on Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
flores

flores

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 9:59 am

BongBong wrote:
flores wrote:

man sa saltwater bar ba yan??? ohh jeez i'm newly arrived pa from Palawan that time... pagod pero nuod pa rin!!! lol

uo,man.haha lakas p ng ulan nun taena,i came ol d way from rizal. basa sapatos q buong gabe,
panalo ung gabi n un,taena also enjoy the set of
ground zero,wagi. bute me extra bread q sa bulsa,nakaskor pq
ng shirt from fakecrown "laguna hardcore"
haha remembrance bro,cheers!
Back to top Go down
humanoise*

humanoise*

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 6:02 pm

yay! haha, kahit ang gulo ng TDKC nagustuhan ko tunog nila, nakakagitla na nakakaewan na ang ganda What a Face
Back to top Go down
zomgwtfsrsly

zomgwtfsrsly

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 7:05 pm

statistically speaking, marami naman talagang tao jan sa north who have similar tastes and i think it's impossible that there aren't people INCLINED towards stuff that has some characteristics of screamo. dito sa davao, nobody knows us as a screamo band. it's all the same if you drop the tags, all you need is tons of drive lang talaga. i can see it in some people, pero kulang lang talaga ng follow through. half of the bandmates i have aren't screamo fans kaya. that's my side lang dude, nakikita ko naman potential ng north eh, that's why i tend to be critical of the stuff going on there.

there maybe people who are inclined towards these stuff, pero sabi ko nga, mahirap talaga. most of the time na makukuha mong tao to play hardcore, mas pipiliin pang tumugtog ng pinaniniwalaan nilang "emo". At alam ko naman ever since na di kayo kilala jan sa Davao na tumutugtog ng skramz.

tanong ko lang, since kung san ako nang gagaling walang "scene", and would still like to play hc, what would i be? im just clearing this up, i dont really give a bull about tags.

paengkee wrote:

i had my metalcore phase

i had my mathcore phase

you elitist, haha.
if i remember correctly, you made fun of the dude who wanted to cover silverstein.
pwahaha.

---

skramz...skramz...skramo...bottomline is hc.

i like euro based skramz bands more though, since theyre more melodic. though i dont have any idea what theyre saying.
Back to top Go down
rafi

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 7:05 pm

its not really that bad there right? im from singapore and i've heard of great bands like cb, taobai, ana pascal, two houses, tigers are out bears are in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: emo/screamo/skram thread   emo/screamo/skram thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

emo/screamo/skram thread
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next