DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

che,a shirt and the so called rakista movement(oi reposted but still valid eh?)

Go down 
+23
xsuperflyingipisx
vishualaide
jeffrotten
vh_stateofcalamity
KINGKONG ARMAGEDDON
tadsz
xjay
johanitura
NIGGATRON
xtreblinkalovescenex
jjems
electric_dynamite
xxxImjustagirlxxx
chekays
tat's boy
Mark Maltrato
jep_peligro
yokiisthename
remnantsofresistance
pierminator
BongBong
rupert
ukinam1978
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ukinam1978

ukinam1978

che,a shirt and the so called rakista movement(oi reposted but still valid eh?) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: che,a shirt and the so called rakista movement(oi reposted but still valid eh?)   che,a shirt and the so called rakista movement(oi reposted but still valid eh?) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 5:02 pm

NIGGATRON wrote:
VH_STATEOFCALAMITY wrote:

lolz ka wallace. walastik!
di ako barmy army, C JEP_PELIGRO, registered barmy army yun *wink wink*
ako wish ko laaang. e di ba peborits mo rin naman sila watoy. lolz ka. lolz! hehe

...SO YEA, FAST FORWARD 10-15 YEARS FROM NOW...

PERO IN PERNESS, HINDI "GREEN DAY" AH... KI KADAMI KAYA JAN FEELING HARKOR-HARKORAN, "DOOKIE" NAMAN UNA NILANG CD. LOL.

nothing wrong with that, we all start somewhere.problem is if you didnt change.
btw i got that album as well, heck i listen to every crap there is out there.i cant say all hardcore bands or diy are good bands, much the same as i cannot say all maintream/famous bands are bad.
music is music.there isnt any good or bad.there is only what you like and do not like.my two cents.
Back to top Go down
NIGGATRON

che,a shirt and the so called rakista movement(oi reposted but still valid eh?) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: che,a shirt and the so called rakista movement(oi reposted but still valid eh?)   che,a shirt and the so called rakista movement(oi reposted but still valid eh?) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:50 pm

I MISS THESE TWO THREADS:
1) STONE-STONE IN THE SKY... IF HIT, DONT BE A HATERRRZZ!! <--GENIUS
2) ROCK ROCK IN THE HEAVENS... IF PWN3D, DON'T BE ZOMGWTFBBQ. <--SUPER GENIUS
Back to top Go down
xsuperflyingipisx

xsuperflyingipisx

PostSubject: Re: che,a shirt and the so called rakista movement(oi reposted but still valid eh?)   che,a shirt and the so called rakista movement(oi reposted but still valid eh?) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 10:54 pm

This now should be called "capitalism thread"..keep posting guys..im on the process of learning..^_^
Back to top Go down
ukinam1978

ukinam1978

PostSubject: Re: che,a shirt and the so called rakista movement(oi reposted but still valid eh?)   che,a shirt and the so called rakista movement(oi reposted but still valid eh?) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 12:03 am

NIGGATRON wrote:
I MISS THESE TWO THREADS:
1) STONE-STONE IN THE SKY... IF HIT, DONT BE A HATERRRZZ!! <--GENIUS
2) ROCK ROCK IN THE HEAVENS... IF PWN3D, DON'T BE ZOMGWTFBBQ. <--SUPER GENIUS

i missed them as well.

back to topic.
Back to top Go down
jeffrotten

jeffrotten

PostSubject: Re: che,a shirt and the so called rakista movement(oi reposted but still valid eh?)   che,a shirt and the so called rakista movement(oi reposted but still valid eh?) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 3:10 am

ukinam1978 wrote:
zomgwtfsrsly wrote:
jeffrotten wrote:
sa mga bansang puro pag angkat lang ang alam tulad ng pilipinas ang karaniwang naaapektohan nito

there may be a truth in that, since kung sino yung may kagustuhan umangat yun ang nauutakan. Pero, hindi lang yung mga may gustong umunlad. Minsan nagcacapitalise din ang ibang bansa sa mga 'projects' nila, although it may be good, pero sometimes for show lang and para kumita. Kala mo gumagawa ng kabutihan pero yun pala nagcacapitalise na sila sa guerra. 'War is Business' diba.

tama yan dre.
case in point,everytime the us economy is in a slump they go to war.
korea,vietnam,iraq you get the drift.
funny thing after these wars the us economy picks up.

its not oil, its not democracy or freedom.its the money,plain and simple truth.
kasama rin dyan ang fame and supremacy Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: che,a shirt and the so called rakista movement(oi reposted but still valid eh?)   che,a shirt and the so called rakista movement(oi reposted but still valid eh?) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

che,a shirt and the so called rakista movement(oi reposted but still valid eh?)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3