DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some random topic

Go down 
+8
deadstop
Beef Supreme
herocollection
yokiisthename
electric_dynamite
tadsz
NIGGATRON
Jepoyic
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Jepoyic

Jepoyic

Some random topic Empty
PostSubject: Some random topic   Some random topic EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 3:37 pm

I'm a 17 year old kid, now living in the uk and previously i was in the philippines. I'm going to make it short and sweet, i'll rant about the younger generation being more into alcohol and nicotine. Sorry if i'd offend anyone but well, it's not that i'm saying that i hate these kids because of their smoking and drinking habits, but well, i want to hear everyone's thoughts about this topic, why do they drink, why do they smoke at an early age? I remember this classmate of mine in summer class, he was 16 i think, he went to class drunk, later after the break he puked all over the sink, the sink was half full of gunk, and i can't believe him!

So anyways, i just wanna hear your thoughts, i'm not offending anyone am i? If i am sorry, i just want to know what's so awesome about alcohol and nicotine that the kids these days get into it so fast.
Back to top Go down
NIGGATRON

Some random topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some random topic   Some random topic EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 4:08 pm

Jepoyic wrote:
i just want to know what's so awesome about alcohol and nicotine that the kids these days get into it so fast.

I THINK THE BEST COURSE OF ACTION FOR YOU IS INSTEAD OF POSTING/RANTING ABOUT THIS ONLINE IS, FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF. THEN COME BACK HERE AND POST ABOUT HOW AWESOME ALCOHOL IS AND ITS SHORT-TERM EFFECTS AND PREACH TO THE XEDGEXMENX OF THIS MSGBORED ON HOW THEY'RE MISSING THE FUCK OUT ON ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO MANKIND.
Back to top Go down
tadsz

tadsz

Some random topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some random topic   Some random topic EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 5:35 pm

i thought lechon was the thing?

ay swine flu nga pala ngayon, err lol!

BTT:
iz cool mehn, iz cool!

in my part, i learned how to drink in college when i decided i could already take responsibility of any action i do to myself and others... still hate cigarettes tho and the fucks who smoke like they don't see other people around them getting affected by the smoke.
Back to top Go down
http://positivethinkingwontdoanything.blogspot.com/
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

Some random topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some random topic   Some random topic EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 8:33 pm

oh c'mon tadz...smokin' iz teh shite!

look at mah gingivitiz iznt it cool??

Some random topic Gums4

hehe...seriously. i just quit smokin'... by far the coolest thing i've done this year.

but alcohol...yeah, can't get 'nuf of it. lol. i kid. occasionally there's alcohol on my belly, but between sleeping and boozing i'd rather doze off. @ forum starter... kids get into it because they get laid.
Back to top Go down
yokiisthename

yokiisthename

Some random topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some random topic   Some random topic EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 9:26 pm

yeah its probably the "being cool" of it that makes kids go... seeing "cool guys" do that... syempre to be cool gagaya din sila, and in turn magiging addiction na rin...

i never smoked pero dumating ako sa point na gusto ko i try kasi nga ung mga "cool" kong barakada nung HS ako eh nag smoke na din. so id say, peers and yun nga ung sense of belonging or para maging "cool" din sila...

my thought.
Back to top Go down
herocollection

herocollection

Some random topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some random topic   Some random topic EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 11:24 pm

smoking doesnt make you cool.
Back to top Go down
Beef Supreme

Beef Supreme

Some random topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some random topic   Some random topic EmptyFri May 01, 2009 12:57 am

to relation to the topic above:
random question lang - bumagyo na ba ng April dati? wala kasi ako matandaan
Back to top Go down
Beef Supreme

Beef Supreme

Some random topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some random topic   Some random topic EmptyFri May 01, 2009 5:25 am

Beef Supreme wrote:
NO relation to the topic above:
random question lang - bumagyo na ba ng April dati? wala kasi ako matandaan

typo
Back to top Go down
deadstop

deadstop

Some random topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some random topic   Some random topic EmptyFri May 01, 2009 9:38 am

drinking - Di ito mawawala sa akin eh. haha. Pero i still avoid being drunk as much as possible.
smoking - During parties lang. Di ako nag ssmoke pag tambay lang sa labas. hehe.
Back to top Go down
tadsz

tadsz

Some random topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some random topic   Some random topic EmptyFri May 01, 2009 10:40 am

electric_dynamite wrote:
oh c'mon tadz...smokin' iz teh shite!

look at mah gingivitiz iznt it cool??

Some random topic Gums4

hehe...seriously. i just quit smokin'... by far the coolest thing i've done this year.

but alcohol...yeah, can't get 'nuf of it. lol. i kid. occasionally there's alcohol on my belly, but between sleeping and boozing i'd rather doze off. @ forum starter... kids get into it because they get laid.

pano kaya nasisikmura ng mga gerls(and bois) na humalik sa ganyang klase ng ashtray noh? scratch

buti nag-quit kana mag smoke d00d hehehe. cheers para dyan cheers
Back to top Go down
http://positivethinkingwontdoanything.blogspot.com/
xxxImjustagirlxxx

xxxImjustagirlxxx

Some random topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some random topic   Some random topic EmptyFri May 01, 2009 9:35 pm

try mo once.. mag-inum with your close friends..
then you'll know what so good about this so-called "alak"...

okay lang naman.. kung sxe ka.testing mo lang... hihihi

(uwi kana dine sa pagbilao tau'y magiinum.. hahahaha biro lang)
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

Some random topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some random topic   Some random topic EmptyFri May 01, 2009 10:37 pm

bakit wala na barney avatar mo? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
vh_stateofcalamity

vh_stateofcalamity

Some random topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some random topic   Some random topic EmptyFri May 01, 2009 11:37 pm

xxxImjustagirlxxx wrote:

ei, pagbilao ka? Peninsula homes/intertown?hehe

BTT:
i'm afraid to say but it is really good to be fucked-up! (but not most of the time e.g.a hangover all day! fuck!) lol!
Back to top Go down
xxxImjustagirlxxx

xxxImjustagirlxxx

Some random topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some random topic   Some random topic EmptySat May 02, 2009 6:33 pm

electric_dynamite wrote:
bakit wala na barney avatar mo? Crying or Very sad

mas type ko na si uma thurman eh..hihi

kuya bff where have you been?? sasampalin daw aq n barney.. ipagtangggol mo aku.
huhuhu hihihi Smile
Back to top Go down
xxxImjustagirlxxx

xxxImjustagirlxxx

Some random topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some random topic   Some random topic EmptySat May 02, 2009 6:34 pm

vh_stateofcalamity wrote:
xxxImjustagirlxxx wrote:

BTT:
i'm afraid to say but it is really good to be fucked-up! (but not most of the time e.g.a hangover all day! fuck!) lol!

sa intertown... hahaha bakit? bakit? bakit?
Back to top Go down
NIGGATRON

Some random topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some random topic   Some random topic EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:35 am

MAY NAG-PM SAKEN KAGAHAPON EH... ANG SABI...

"NO WORRIES PARTNAH!... I WILL SUPERMAN DAT HOE!!! AFTER SHE EATS DAT DANG ICECREAM... SKEEET SKEEETTT SKEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTT"
Back to top Go down
xxxImjustagirlxxx

xxxImjustagirlxxx

Some random topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some random topic   Some random topic EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:05 pm

FATASS!!! kamukha ung nasa commercial ng yakult!!! hahahaha...
Back to top Go down
xxxImjustagirlxxx

xxxImjustagirlxxx

Some random topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some random topic   Some random topic EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:14 pm

Some random topic L34c132658d2b4cde8895ec

YAKULT.. YAKULT.. YAKULT...
Back to top Go down
vh_stateofcalamity

vh_stateofcalamity

Some random topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some random topic   Some random topic EmptySun May 03, 2009 1:56 pm

xxxImjustagirlxxx wrote:
vh_stateofcalamity wrote:
xxxImjustagirlxxx wrote:

BTT:

sa intertown... hahaha bakit? bakit? bakit?

hala taga dun pinsan ko e.hehe dati dun ako bakasyon kapag gusto ko ng malayo layo sa syudad.hehe
san ka malapit? hehe sa manga st. kami.hehe kayo?
kaso mas trip ko sa Padre burgos lagpas pa.hehe simple lang.hehe dami pa nature trip.hehe
Back to top Go down
xxxImjustagirlxxx

xxxImjustagirlxxx

Some random topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some random topic   Some random topic EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:19 pm

phase 5 aku'.. phase2 ung manga st. malapit lang un d2.. Smile
ahh uu maganda dun sa padre burgos... masaya bumyahe dun... once lang aq nakapunta dun.hihihi Smile
Back to top Go down
vh_stateofcalamity

vh_stateofcalamity

Some random topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some random topic   Some random topic EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

xxxImjustagirlxxx wrote:
phase 5 aku'.. phase2 ung manga st. malapit lang un d2.. Smile
ahh uu maganda dun sa padre burgos... masaya bumyahe dun... once lang aq nakapunta dun.hihihi Smile
ah.hehe my no. ka pm mko! hehe text kita pag punta ko dun! sarap mag island hopping dun sa padreburgos dami ganda virgin islands.hehe
kilala mo ba sila jepoy, keneth, at amos?
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

Some random topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some random topic   Some random topic EmptySun May 03, 2009 7:48 pm

OMIGOSH AS IN FOREALLLZZZZ Rolling Eyes

BTT:

red horse is the new pale pilsen!
Back to top Go down
NIGGATRON

Some random topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some random topic   Some random topic EmptyMon May 04, 2009 7:44 am

YEA, WE ALL KNOW YOU'D DO ME IN A HEARTBEAT.
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

Some random topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some random topic   Some random topic EmptyMon May 04, 2009 9:48 am

Some random topic Black_bull_finlay
Back to top Go down
l0r3nz0m1r4nd4

l0r3nz0m1r4nd4

Some random topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some random topic   Some random topic EmptyTue May 05, 2009 10:33 pm

smoking ain't my thing
but alcohol is hehehehe!

masarap uminom lalo na pag maginaw. hard drinks ftw Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
hen8

hen8

Some random topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some random topic   Some random topic EmptyWed May 06, 2009 12:07 pm

actually drinking and smoking ain't cool. "sabi nga, bad sa health"
*nor i smoke and drink.

but some says it is, dude. peer-pressure and environmental influenced din kung minsan
kaya curious tayo malaman o maexperience kung ano ang nakikita sa kapaligiran/tao.
Back to top Go down
http://www.quarternote.findtalk.biz
Sponsored content

Some random topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some random topic   Some random topic Empty

Back to top Go down

Some random topic
Page 1 of 1