DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DOUCHEBAG Thread...

Go down 
+19
andrew
humanoise*
miapathology
BoYsabaw
vh_stateofcalamity
ichiSkrachi
xxxImjustagirlxxx
Beef Supreme
hubert webb
m(A)rcor(E)
herocollection
Jepp!
BongBong
tat's boy
NIGGATRON
xjanusx
jep_peligro
l0r3nz0m1r4nd4
yokiisthename
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
yokiisthename

yokiisthename

DOUCHEBAG Thread... Empty
PostSubject: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:02 am

Nakikinig ako ng radyo (live 105 fm) and then nagkaron sila ng poll as to how would people consider other people as DOUCHEBAGS or mga pa-cool na hindi naman.

There had been some funny responses like people wearing extra extra small shirts with dragons, yung mga pa macho lagi sa camera at marami pa.

Kayo, ano ang definiton nyo ng douchebag? please tell me its not "me"

I think people that wears visors upside down, na parang sasalok ng tubig ulan are douchebags.
Mga taong nagsusuot ng sunglasses, SA GABI, INDOORS are douchebags.

opinion lng. meron kayo?
Back to top Go down
l0r3nz0m1r4nd4

l0r3nz0m1r4nd4

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:03 am

yokiisthename wrote:

tang ina! lol! tama ka jan tol
Back to top Go down
yokiisthename

yokiisthename

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:04 am

l0r3nz0m1r4nd4 wrote:
yokiisthename wrote:

tang ina! lol! tama ka jan tol

so then it is agreed. Wearing sunglass-at-nights-at-indoors guy is a Douchebag. say AYE! lol!
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:38 am

colleagues who suck it up to the bosses..
Back to top Go down
http://therealstrength.blogspot.com/
xjanusx

xjanusx

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:41 am

mga naka "pop the collar"
Back to top Go down
NIGGATRON

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:55 pm

yokiisthename wrote:

BOY MASHADUNG DIPENSIB KA ATA AH.
Back to top Go down
yokiisthename

yokiisthename

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:06 pm

DA.GENIUS.FRMRLY.KNOWN.AS wrote:
yokiisthename wrote:

BOY MASHADUNG DIPENSIB KA ATA AH.

Prevention is better than cure my friend. Ha ha guilty kasi ako sa pamacho pose noon... damn! lol!
Back to top Go down
yokiisthename

yokiisthename

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:19 pm

xjanusx wrote:
mga naka "pop the collar"

And neon pink ung shirt na bodyfit. Oh yeah!
Back to top Go down
tat's boy

tat's boy

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:49 pm

tapos nakaprint sa shirt CERTIFIED SEX INSTRUCTOR
Back to top Go down
yokiisthename

yokiisthename

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:39 pm

^ lol! lol! lol! DALENG DALE MO SIR!!!
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:52 pm

anu ba itsura nila? pic po... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbongbongx.multiply.com
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:52 pm

HAHAHA

O ETO JUST FOR LAUGHS..
DOUCHEBAG Thread... DB00001
Signs that you’re a douche bag.

I know this isn’t something original, so hold your “you’re a douche bag when you create lists about signs that you’re a douchebag” responses. However, I feel like I’m being exposed to a lot of douchebaggery as of late. Since it’s my blog and I’m really the only one that matters (or reads) here, I’ve decided to compile a list of things people do that make them douchebags. I really didn’t find the need to write a detailed explanation for each, since they’re pretty self-explanatory. These are in no particular order.

1. You seriously refer to yourself in the 3rd person. Did you hear Favre’s presser? He actually spoke in the third person. Ryan is disappointed.
2. You wear sunglasses at night. Mostly celebrities do this, but it’s still lame.
3. You’re willing to fight someone over your favorite college or pro team. I’ve actually seen people at Detroit Tigers games want to fight the opposing teams fans…just for being a fan.
4. You’re snobby about the school you graduated from. What’s worse are the ones who are snobby about a school that they’ve never been to.
5. You constantly one-up your coworkers or family members. “Oh, that’s nothing, this one time…”
6. As a man you wear bright pink polo shirts, and you also pull your collar up. This was douchey even when it was in-style for that brief period of time. Unless you’re over wearing it to show your support for breast cancer awareness, leave it in the closet (with the collar down).
7. You pick fights at bars. These guys are all over the place ruining good times everywhere.
8. You walk around with a bluetooth earpiece in your ear when you can easily use your hands to hold your phone. These guys are everywhere too. I just never understood the reasoning behind why people would attach the earpiece to their ear, and walk around with the cell phone in their hand. The cell phone is in your friggin hand.
9. You can’t recall the last time you were wrong. There’s no way you can go throughout the entire day and not recall at least one time where you made the wrong call or said the wrong thing.
10. You drive a $50,000 car, and still live with your parents. Let me preface this by saying that I work with someone who drives a Cadillac and lives with his fiance’s mom until they figure out if they want to live here or out of state. As much crap as we all give him, this isn’t directed at him. I’m talking about people that make $10/hour, work at the mall, and drive Escalades.

Honorable Mentions:

* You desperately seek attention.
* You hijack conversations.
* You can’t take a joke or sarcasm.
* You think Mac’s are inferior to Windows PC’s for home computing.
* You think this post is about you.
* You’ve taken a picture of yourself without a shirt on
o You’ve posted said picture on your myspace/facebook page.

HAHAHA SOLID! TAKEN FROM THE WWW.
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:59 pm

O ETO PA MGA DEEBEE'S
DOUCHEBAG Thread... Db12
Name: Oliver. There aren’t many names that are more homosexual than Oliver. As soon as you were old enough to realize what your name was, you should have killed yourself. Don’t bother trying to change your name, because no matter what, you will always be Oliver, and you will always be from…

Home state: Michigan. Or Michidan. Whichever you prefer. Worst and gayest state in the union. God Michigan sucks.

Pink shirt: I don’t give a shit what any of these fashion faggots say, pink is not the new blue. Pink is freakin’ pink. Quit watching Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, and put on a game. Ever notice that no sports teams in any league have pink anywhere in their uniforms? Not even the WNBA. Pink is the color of flowers and hippie’s hair and uninfected vagina. No man should EVER wear this color in any way. EVER. If you wear a pink shirt at any time you are a douchebag. You look like a pussy and a sissy, and I want to shit down your throat. Especially when you wear a pink shirt with a…

Popped collar: No. This just enhances your overly apparent douchebaggedness. When you buy a collared shirt, it comes with the collars folded over exactly how they should be. Leave them alone. Why do you want to hide your neck so bad? Don’t want to show off that hickie you got last night from that dumb slut you slipped some rufies? Because that is the only way you’re pulling any box with your collar turned up. Girls laugh at you. No matter what you think, it is not cool. Flip it back down and go change out of your…

Black undershirt: Is this supposed to fool us into thinking you’re hard? Let me remind you, you’re wearing a PINK shirt, with the collar up. You are not hard. Although I guess it matches your…

Wristband: What the? This pisses me off maybe more than any other thing here. Just get done trying to play basketball? Do you sweat profusely around attractive women, and need to swipe your brow every now and then? Or is this just another ploy to seduce some unsuspecting whore? Perhaps you’re wearing it because it matches that black undershirt which makes you look hard and brings out your true metrosexuality? Metrosexuals are gay. And so are you with your…

Cell phone clip: Hey dickhead, everyone has a cell phone now. 90% of 11 year olds have cell phones now. My 74 year old grandfather has a cell phone. There is no need to show it off to anyone. Pants have pockets for a reason. Use them. Oh wait, that’s probably where you keep your stash of rufies, and the stuff you use to make that…

Hemp bracelet: God I hate you, and the fact that you are giving the camera a…

Peace sign: The Persian Gulf war ended over a decade ago, and with it went the peace sign. Maybe you were letting that fag behind you checking out your ass know how many fingers you want him to use. And what’s up with those…

“Intellectual glasses”: You are not smart. And those specs aren’t tricking us into thinking you are. Remember, you have on a PINK shirt. Obviously you are not intelligent. I mean, come on, you also have on a…

Detroit Tigers hat: Not that I have anything against the Tigers, but wearing this hat exhibits the fact that you are either from Michigan, or cheer for Michigan sports teams. Both are equally unacceptable. Everyone from and everything about Michigan sucks. Michigan, along with Wisconsin should join Canada. Or you could just move there. We wouldn’t care. And Canada wouldn’t notice that you’re wearing…

Earrings in both ears: Well I guess we’re back in 8th grade now, and you’re rebelling against your parents by doing something they don’t like. You are not goth, and you are not a rock star. You are a douchebag. Seriously, in your hand is…

Not a beer: Notice everyone in the picture is holding a beer, except for Oliver. His Powerade and vodka makes him look like a real tough guy. Berry Blue. Mmmmmmmm. That could expain his…

Stupid facial expression: The typical look of a douchebag. “I’m too cool to actually have my picture taken, so when you force me to, I will make a facial expression to make it appear that I am cooler than everyone else around me when in reality I suck dick.” This look will be easy to spot on anyone who displays any of the above.

Now you know how to spot a douchebag, or realize that you are one. For those of you who aren’t, when you see a douchebag on the streets with your friends, make sure to point and laugh at him and give him the Factual Material douchebag salute. To do this, just extend one hand out, and make a motion with it as if you were, in fact, squeezing a douche bag. And if anyone recognizes Oliver here somewhere, punch him in the face and break those stupid glasses.
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 7:14 pm

parang konyo ang itsura pero jologs kung umasta hahaha
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 7:17 pm

DOUCHEBAG Thread... Db15
DOUCHEBAG Thread... Db17
DOUCHEBAG Thread... DB16
DOUCHEBAG Thread... DB2
DOUCHEBAG Thread... DB3
DOUCHEBAG Thread... DB1
DOUCHEBAG Thread... DB5
DOUCHEBAG Thread... DB4
DOUCHEBAG Thread... DB6
DOUCHEBAG Thread... DB7
DOUCHEBAG Thread... DB8
DOUCHEBAG Thread... Db11
DOUCHEBAG Thread... DB10
DOUCHEBAG Thread... Db13

SOLID ANO?! ALAM KO MARAMI NITO SA OPISINA EH. MGA TAGA 1st 2nd at 4th floor namin.. hahahah. Makunan minsan.. uzi
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 7:24 pm

^^ go lang jep! hahaha
Back to top Go down
yokiisthename

yokiisthename

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:42 pm

^^ idol si jep!!! madali na nga naman ma ispatan ang mga douche dahil dito... cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
yokiisthename

yokiisthename

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:57 pm

konting symptoms of a douche. dagdag ko lng
ayon sa Bay Area LIVE 105 listeners, months ago...

a douche is/are.

- someone who wears their pants too low and "gangsta", that they can't even walk right.

- someone who wears their pants too low and "gangsta", and yet his mom still picks him up at school (extreme case daw 'to)

- someone who shoots a picture of himself in a mirror, half naked and flexing their arms.

- someone who wears shirts with "masculine messages" like "i bench 250" or "im hot" etc.

- someone who wears their college shirt and gets mad to hell if someone disses it.

- someone who wears too little clothes during the winter, and too many clothes during the summer.

- someone who has asian tatoos and they didnt even know what it means.

- someone who has a girlfriend, and act as seems to be in control of her. and yet he asks his girlfriend to buy her food because he's got no money. (tang ibang 'to ito ang solid kapal muks!)

- some guy who goes to Starbucks, and orders the lowest fat, most decaf of the decaf single shot white mocha with little less white chocolate syrup and extra foam. (dang' landi nito!)

- someone who is in their early 20's to late 30's and still wears cellphone cases on their belt studs.

- someone who has a media player and plays it so loud that even with headphones people can still hear it from a couple of yards away. (guilty ako dito sometimes... lol! )

- someone who misses the parking space lines.

- party crashers.

- the cops (tawa ko dito eh)

madami pa 2 eh di ko na lng maalala ung iba, well at least may guidelines na tayo to determine a douche.
Back to top Go down
Jepp!

Jepp!

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:01 pm

yokiisthename wrote:

ginawa ko na to. sapilitan. may kilitiw kasi ako na sobrang lala. affraid
Back to top Go down
Jepp!

Jepp!

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:06 pm

black? white? hispano?
DOUCHEBAG Thread... Douche

DOUCHEBAG Thread... Just-douche-it
Back to top Go down
Jepp!

Jepp!

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:10 pm

PAHABOL
DOUCHEBAG Thread... Catkiller
Back to top Go down
xjanusx

xjanusx

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:16 pm

^^^^
yan ang douchebag
Back to top Go down
yokiisthename

yokiisthename

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 10:20 pm

Mamamatay pusa ang gago! Dude you're an extreme case DOUCHE!
Back to top Go down
herocollection

herocollection

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 11:29 pm

the word "douche" made me win a spelling contest
Back to top Go down
m(A)rcor(E)

m(A)rcor(E)

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:40 am

painom k nmn kung ganun! congratz...
Back to top Go down
yokiisthename

yokiisthename

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 1:46 am

Jepp! wrote:
yokiisthename wrote:

ginawa ko na to. sapilitan. may kilitiw kasi ako na sobrang lala. affraid

may kuliti ka kamo, then you are innocent. he he he. peace tayo sir Jepp!
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 5:09 am

Jepp! wrote:
[center]black? white? hispano?

ampotah. ahit ba kilay nya? at "pink" rin lips nya? and what is up with his earrings?!
This is just wrong.
Back to top Go down
hubert webb

hubert webb

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:10 am

more pinoy douche bag please! solid mga post ah! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Jepp!

Jepp!

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 10:26 am

hubert25 wrote:

http://anawayaday.blogspot.com/2008/09/douchebags-in-shemaghs.html cheers
Back to top Go down
hubert webb

hubert webb

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 8:40 pm

Jepp! wrote:
hubert25 wrote:

http://anawayaday.blogspot.com/2008/09/douchebags-in-shemaghs.html cheers

nice one! panalo! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
xjanusx

xjanusx

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 9:38 pm

COLORED SKINNY JEANS

CHECKERED SKINNY JEANS
Back to top Go down
herocollection

herocollection

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 10:13 pm

m(A)rcor(E) wrote:
painom k nmn kung ganun! congratz...

lol tagal na yun
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 4:30 pm

"she sez ive got two tickets for Pacquiao-Hatton baby... cum with Saturday dont say maybe... em jast a tinej DOUCHEBAG lyk yuuuuuu.... huhuhuhuuuuuuuuuuuu...."
Back to top Go down
Beef Supreme

Beef Supreme

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptyFri May 01, 2009 1:03 am

xjanusx wrote:
COLORED SKINNY JEANS

CHECKERED SKINNY JEANS

TO ADD: BAGGY SKINNY JEANS
Back to top Go down
Beef Supreme

Beef Supreme

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptyFri May 01, 2009 1:21 am

* referring to oneself in the third person
Willie Revillame - Douche King extraordinaire
Back to top Go down
hubert webb

hubert webb

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptyFri May 01, 2009 9:17 am

DOUCHEBAG Thread... Douchebag

hehehe! cheers
Back to top Go down
NIGGATRON

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptyFri May 01, 2009 1:06 pm

I UNDERSTAND THE HATERADE ON THE SHEMAGH-WEARING COOLKIDZ NOWADAYS. I SEE THEM EVERYWHERE AND THEY ANNOY THE FUCK OUTTA ME.

BUT I FIND IT CUTE HOW YOURE ALL POKING FUN AT THOSE JERSEY GUIDOS. THEYRE MOST LIKELY LAYIN THE PIPE ON SOME PRETTY FINE BELLAS WHILE MOST OF YOU ARE HAVING A HARD TIME TO EVEN GET TO SECOND-BASE ON SOME THIRD-WORLD PUSSY... DONT PLAYA HATE...

JUST SAYIN.
Back to top Go down
xxxImjustagirlxxx

xxxImjustagirlxxx

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptyFri May 01, 2009 1:10 pm

asuuuuuuuuuuuus??? Shocked
Back to top Go down
herocollection

herocollection

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptyFri May 01, 2009 11:45 pm

Beef Supreme wrote:
xjanusx wrote:
COLORED SKINNY JEANS

CHECKERED SKINNY JEANS

TO ADD: BAGGY SKINNY JEANS

meron ba nyan? skinny na nga baggy pa haha
Back to top Go down
ichiSkrachi

ichiSkrachi

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptySat May 02, 2009 2:36 pm

tat's boy wrote:

pero kadalasan naka have heart na shirt lol!
Back to top Go down
vh_stateofcalamity

vh_stateofcalamity

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptySat May 02, 2009 3:33 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Jepp!

Jepp!

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptySat May 02, 2009 6:38 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
NIGGATRON

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptySun May 03, 2009 2:26 am

MAS HOKS NA YUN KESA ANG SUOT SUOT EH YUN TSERT NUNG BANDA NA ANG DISENYO EH RIPOFF FROM DAT SMITHS ALBUM KOBER NA TINAPALAN NUNG MUKANG TUKMOL NA GUY.

MAS LALONG TAGILID NA MAKAKAKUHA NG *KWALITI* PEKPEK PAG GANUN.

"ES DAT YUR AGLI PEYS ON YUR SERT?"
Back to top Go down
hubert webb

hubert webb

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:59 am

ichiSkrachi wrote:
tat's boy wrote:

pero kadalasan naka have heart na shirt lol!

buti nlng wla akong have heart na shirt lol! lol! lol!

mron bng douchebag na girl?
Back to top Go down
ichiSkrachi

ichiSkrachi

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptySun May 03, 2009 3:49 pm

MAS HOKS NA YUN KESA ANG SUOT SUOT EH YUN TSERT NUNG BANDA NA ANG DISENYO EH RIPOFF FROM DAT SMITHS ALBUM KOBER NA TINAPALAN NUNG MUKANG TUKMOL NA GUY.

MAS LALONG TAGILID NA MAKAKAKUHA NG *KWALITI* PEKPEK PAG GANUN.

"ES DAT YUR AGLI PEYS ON YUR SERT?"

kaw naman di ka mabiro masyado kang seryoso dudung lol!
Back to top Go down
NIGGATRON

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptyMon May 04, 2009 7:12 am

NYAHAHAHA. PISTING YAWA KA 'MAN 'DUNG.
URDER AQ NYAN AH PAK REYDI NA...
PAYPAL O MANI-URDER?
Back to top Go down
ichiSkrachi

ichiSkrachi

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:05 pm

NYAHAHAHA. PISTING YAWA KA 'MAN 'DUNG.
URDER AQ NYAN AH PAK REYDI NA...
PAYPAL O MANI-URDER?

mani urder bay,dollar ang imu ihatag ha? Laughing
Back to top Go down
BoYsabaw

BoYsabaw

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:33 pm

DOUCHEBAG Thread... Scene
Back to top Go down
miapathology

miapathology

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 12:18 am

jep_peligro wrote:
Jepp! wrote:
[center]black? white? hispano?

ampotah. ahit ba kilay nya? at "pink" rin lips nya? and what is up with his earrings?!
This is just wrong.

oh shoot, when i saw this pic i remembered this store clerk kanina sa 7-11...with SHAVED EYEBROWS!!! kaka insecure nga eh di ako marunong mag shape ng kilay ko. ahahaha
and i've seen soooooo many guys na ang tataray ng kilay dito sa japan. daming metrosexuals.. mas malala sa tokyo though kasi nagkalat ang mga "jiggers" (gangsta japs) NA SHAVED ANG KILAY. holeh crapola.
and i think wiggers/jiggers are douchebags. O_O
Back to top Go down
miapathology

miapathology

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 12:30 am

DOUCHEBAG Thread... Adversaries_wiggers

case in point. wiggers.

DOUCHEBAG Thread... 2684799152_ec22eb5b60
DOUCHEBAG Thread... Kat_tun1_thumb

and japanese metrosexuals. they're prettier than their girlfriends.

douchebaggery at its prettiest. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOUCHEBAG Thread...   DOUCHEBAG Thread... Empty

Back to top Go down

DOUCHEBAG Thread...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next