DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE GOD THREAD

Go down 
+93
xkristx
fuck your beliefs
deadkennedys
Juan Bayakan
XXCALIBURX
lapuk
taqwa
NIGGANOMICS
killer_kalabasa
john_122379
pretty_dope_fiend
yokiisthename
XgoofyX
Kerouac
miapathology
selo is the name
BHADRA
mostwickedmanonearth
odessa
flores
rupert
jeffrotten
-SpeakerPushAir-
hybrid_moments
xsuperflyingipisx
xKiK0x
Beef Supreme
sows
COL. LOWER CASE
killarvz
hubert webb
electric_dynamite
Morid0420
puzzledpanther
KINGKONG ARMAGEDDON
osto
golden_showers_galore
andrew
NIGGATRON
tat's boy
oldskulmamah
wearetheproblem
killing christians today
oblong
hellsfire
dhira2dharma
no love lost
raymond667
Jepp!
swingingman
southcityhardcore
sel vicious
Bongga Ka Dhay
jeroytriple7
kupalkiko
vh_stateofcalamity
dweedhxc
mr. swansong
stoma
zepol
chuck
ritchie
Sidewynder
fearlessvampirenagger
♫♥vana
termulator
l0r3nz0m1r4nd4
NewYorkCubaoHardCorn
Cao-Here
deadstop
francis
vishualaide
m(A)rcor(E)
miyong
sister brad
herocollection
toxik-orgasma
pierminator
radikal_froi
tadsz
miltonhxcx
motmot
de / ad
ichiSkrachi
xjay
CorixNbzine
jep_peligro
bongklong_1881
BongBong
keida
positivementalattitude
raymond
xtreblinkalovescenex
97 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

god, y/n?
agnosticism/atheism
THE GOD THREAD Vote_lcap39%THE GOD THREAD Vote_rcap
 39% [ 30 ]
christianity
THE GOD THREAD Vote_lcap43%THE GOD THREAD Vote_rcap
 43% [ 33 ]
islam
THE GOD THREAD Vote_lcap3%THE GOD THREAD Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
hare krishna
THE GOD THREAD Vote_lcap3%THE GOD THREAD Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
others
THE GOD THREAD Vote_lcap12%THE GOD THREAD Vote_rcap
 12% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 77

AuthorMessage
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 2:23 pm

just wondering what your views on religion/spirituality are. do you follow any? i'll start.

i'm an agnostic bordering on atheism. how about you people?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
raymond

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 1:04 pm

ANCHOR - CHOKEHOLD

You wont be my guiding light in this world gone mad - I dont need fairy tales to lean on - You manipulate the mind that still has to learn - Replace their thoughts with bullshit - Deception burns - You present yourself as caring but I can see right through - Slavery and mind control is all you quest for - I wont fall. I wont fall in your group in need of something to hold -Ive got my mind and its thoughts are only mine -I need no religion to prove I exist - Only room for my mind to learn and tell me whats right - Not no fictitious male being, not no sexist book of lies - I never needed a crutch to make me strong or to hold on to my beliefs -And Id never turn to such a fucking lie -Id never be that weak...
Back to top Go down
positivementalattitude
hoodlum
positivementalattitude

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 5:50 pm

raymond wrote:
ANCHOR - CHOKEHOLD

You wont be my guiding light in this world gone mad - I dont need fairy tales to lean on - You manipulate the mind that still has to learn - Replace their thoughts with bullshit - Deception burns - You present yourself as caring but I can see right through - Slavery and mind control is all you quest for - I wont fall. I wont fall in your group in need of something to hold -Ive got my mind and its thoughts are only mine -I need no religion to prove I exist - Only room for my mind to learn and tell me whats right - Not no fictitious male being, not no sexist book of lies - I never needed a crutch to make me strong or to hold on to my beliefs -And Id never turn to such a fucking lie -Id never be that weak...

ey-men!! haha..

I need no religion to prove I exist - Only room for my mind to learn and tell me whats right -
Back to top Go down
keida

keida

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 12:57 am

agnostic/atheist

i have been reading up on paganism and the way it works.
interesting yung mga views nila about the earth.
plus the concept of having both a goddess and a god is intriguing, altthough mas kilala yung goddess.
Back to top Go down
http://xkeidax.deviantart.com
BongBong

BongBong

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 2:12 am

Christianity...
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbongbongx.multiply.com
bongklong_1881

bongklong_1881

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 6:23 am

Christianity

[btw, i think we have some Buddhism kid here...]

Razz
Back to top Go down
raymond

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 8:45 am

keida wrote:
agnostic/atheist

i have been reading up on paganism and the way it works.
interesting yung mga views nila about the earth.
plus the concept of having both a goddess and a god is intriguing, altthough mas kilala yung goddess.

Kit, check mo yun Fifth Sacred Thing by Starhawk, kakasimula ko pa lang pero ayos, matagal na binigay sakin to ni bebe kaso di pa nbibigyan ng oras..ganda ng setting "ecologically devastated mid-21st-century California" so mga year 2050 at wasak na wasak na ang mundo..nbanggit ang manila at ang "tagalog" malamang kasi maraming pinoy sa california.. cheers

If you feel like questioning Christianity.. check nyo The Hardcore-Punk Guide to Christianity by Robin Banks sa http://www.diy-punk.org/diyfiles/hcpguide/
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 11:56 am

treblinka, go and talk to motmot in person..... also try atan..... hehehe
ako i dont care. as long as i am surrounded by people i care and love, and those same people care and love me back. that all i ever need.

GOD? c'mon.... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://therealstrength.blogspot.com/
CorixNbzine

CorixNbzine

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 1:28 pm

i was agnostic before....

then........

i found SATAN

now, i Believe there is GOD Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://nbzine.cjb.net
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 1:44 pm

success story tong si corix ah. haha
Back to top Go down
xjay

xjay

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 1:46 pm

I don't know, after I have watched this movie, I've been beginning to have doubts about christianity and religion. I don't consider myself as an atheist, religious, or any. I am like "give-me-more-credible-proof-to-believe".

In case you haven't heard or watched it. here's the link for the movie I am talking about:

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com

Random question, if you don't believe in Christ, are you an atheist? or anti-christ na?
Back to top Go down
ichiSkrachi

ichiSkrachi

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 5:43 pm

am GOD Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ichiSkrachi

ichiSkrachi

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 5:44 pm

Random question, if you don't believe in Christ, are you an atheist? or anti-christ na?

no you're a muslim. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
bongklong_1881

bongklong_1881

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 9:59 pm

xjay wrote:
I don't know, after I have watched this movie, I've been beginning to have doubts about christianity and religion. I don't consider myself as an atheist, religious, or any. I am like "give-me-more-credible-proof-to-believe".

In case you haven't heard or watched it. here's the link for the movie I am talking about:

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com

i love this docu, srslee. Razz
Back to top Go down
de / ad

de / ad

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: ZEITGEIST   THE GOD THREAD EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 11:09 pm

thanks for the zeitgeist link, ma-i-dowload hehe mukhang interesting bounce
Back to top Go down
motmot

motmot

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: .....   THE GOD THREAD EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 2:24 am

PALAGAY KO LANG....

PAG DUMATNG ANG TIME NA LAST BREATH OR SA DYING BED NYO OR SA TIME NA TALAGANG
DOWN NA DOWN KA, SOBRA HIRAP OR CRISIS NA HALOS MAIYAK KA NA....AT WALA NA TALAGA MALAPITAN....

DEEP INSIDE....SOMEHOW....BUBULONG DIN KAYO AT HAHANAPIN SYA EH...WHO EVER OR WHAT EVER IT IS......

LA LANG..

WHAT YOU THINK?

SPIRITUALITY....YUN LANG SANA WAG MAWALA SATIN....
DI NAMAN LAHAT NAG EEVOLVE LANG SA MGA NAKIKITA NATIN EH

AYUZ....PARTY!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/isvarah
miltonhxcx

miltonhxcx

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 3:40 am

siksik. liglig. at naguumapaw. Smile
Back to top Go down
xjay

xjay

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 4:03 pm

anarkispanky wrote:

no you're a muslim. Twisted Evil

pig
Back to top Go down
tadsz

tadsz

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 6:58 pm

Christianity, after endlessly searching and dissecting its "ugliness" and all that jazz.

but more than anything my beliefs root on the notion of a higher entity, whether people call it "God", "allah", "maguwayen", "bathala" or any name of that sort. i don't force my stance on anyone tho Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://positivethinkingwontdoanything.blogspot.com/
radikal_froi

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 10:28 pm

Spirituality...

I believe in our own will. I don't believe in spirits as saviours, no one can save us but ourselves. Yeah, maybe there's a god, but what would it be when you see satan on his back?
Maybe there's an entity out there who helps us when we are in dire situation, then it would always end up to us using our own will or desire.

Organize religion really fucked-up this whole faith thing... so it's either you believe or don't.

But don't forget that it's you who control your life.

And yeah, send some positive energy to those who need one...
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 6:42 am

my family is a devout christians... even one of my tita (let her be with God) do ahve apparitions...

but then dahil sa pagkatamad namen sa pagsimba... we became so problematic bumaba self esteem namen... i do doubt God before... then having interest on learning other religions like Islam (sa pagbasa ko ng isang mini book tungkol sa Islam natuto ako magsulat ng Arabic hahaha) and buddhism... pati Satanism natutunan ko sa mga tropa ko na naniniwala sa faith na un... i even steal bucks from my classmate... smoke marijuana just to be in... or pakapariwara... pero in the end in the midst of insanity, depression, stress, bulshit experiences and all that it seems like the end of the world... i found God again... i thought it's really the end... but i'm wrong... life must go on...

yes maraming sablay sa christianity... kelangan ganito gawin mo kelangan ganyan karami ang ipray mo para tanggap ka sa langit... pero ayan ang tradisyon... ehh nakakapagod ung mga ganun para saken... hahaha hindi naman kelangan ganun sa aking pananaw... basta faithful ako kay God at matutunan ang gma magagandang turo ng Bibliya at ibahagi ito... aun lang ang importante...

that's why maski sa islam... marami talagang mali lalu na mga paniniwala ng mga radikal na patayin ang mga infidel nakuuu delikado na talaga... sad nga lang...
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbongbongx.multiply.com
pierminator

pierminator

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 3:38 pm

I dont believe in any fucking religion sorry.. they're only business for me like noontime show

but i believe in god
Back to top Go down
toxik-orgasma

toxik-orgasma

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 4:58 pm

i don't believe in any forms of religion although I was raised Catholic.

But I do believe that there's a one supreme being up there!
HE may come in different names (wag lng lucifer harhar) yet similar doctrines.

i ain't no ZEALOT.

However, after all those years questioning God's existence, i found JESUS.

right on!!!cheers hahahaha!!!

afro cherry lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/grlpride
herocollection

herocollection

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 12:33 am

during my second year, i questioned his existence. "does He really exists?"
but now, after our 4th year retreat, i realized that there is a God, that never leaves you even if you leave Him. He's always there, waiting, for your return.
Back to top Go down
sister brad
bodyguard
sister brad

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 9:30 am

im a believer..... sorta.
Back to top Go down
sister brad
bodyguard
sister brad

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 9:32 am

but you'll never see me preach inside a bus or jeep. nor see me with a "i love jesus" shirt (or briefs).
Back to top Go down
ichiSkrachi

ichiSkrachi

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 11:38 am

motmot wrote:
PALAGAY KO LANG....

PAG DUMATNG ANG TIME NA LAST BREATH OR SA DYING BED NYO OR SA TIME NA TALAGANG
DOWN NA DOWN KA, SOBRA HIRAP OR CRISIS NA HALOS MAIYAK KA NA....AT WALA NA TALAGA MALAPITAN....

DEEP INSIDE....SOMEHOW....BUBULONG DIN KAYO AT HAHANAPIN SYA EH...WHO EVER OR WHAT EVER IT IS......

LA LANG..

WHAT YOU THINK?

SPIRITUALITY....YUN LANG SANA WAG MAWALA SATIN....
DI NAMAN LAHAT NAG EEVOLVE LANG SA MGA NAKIKITA NATIN EH

AYUZ....PARTY!!

share ko lang sayo denz,ewan ko lang ah.this is not for been there been that.kasi ako sa pagtingin ko,naranasan kong umiyak ng may kabaliwan na at mag 50/50 pero di ko talaga ginawang bumulong. dahil para sa akin lang yung spirituality eh personal na lakas yan na manampalataya sa sarili at sa mga taong mahal mo. ang sa akin lang matuto na lang tayo rumespetong pananampalataya ng bawat isa,sabi nga "somewhere,somehow there is something to hold on and believe in"ang lalim ano po?

party na!!!
Back to top Go down
miyong

miyong

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 6:06 pm

xjay wrote:

para sa akin, once your an atheist maliwanag na anti-christ ka dahil di ka naniniwala sa JUICE of all forms eh... so pwede ka ring maging anti-mohammad, anti-budhha, at kung anu-ano pa..... yan ay kung atheist ka.

"Your petitioners are Atheists, and they define their lifestyle as follows. An Atheist loves himself and his fellow man instead of a god. An Atheist accepts that heaven is something for which we should work now here on earth for all men together to enjoy. An Atheist accepts that he can get no help through prayer, but that he must find in himself the inner conviction and strength to meet life, to grapple with it, to subdue it and to enjoy it. An Atheist accepts that only in a knowledge of himself and a knowledge of his fellow man can he find the understanding that will help to a life of fulfillment."
-nakalimutan ko na kung san ko to nakuha pero ito ang pinaniniwalaan at pinaninindigan ko. pero syempre hindi mawawala dyan ang tradisyon o naka-ugalian na ng ating mga ninuno o mga magulang kaya susunod at susunod pa rin tayo minsan tulad ng magpakasal, magpabinyag ng ating mga anak, mag-pamisa pag merong patay sa ating pamilya o kamag-anak. Lahat yan dinadaan na lang sa respeto, gawin man natin yan hindi magbabago ang paniniwala natin/ko. Eto nga ang nakakainis eh... pag di mo ginawa yang mga yan ang sama na ng tingin sa'yo ng tao. Ganun kasarado ang isip ng "ibang" relihiyoso o mas magandang tawagin na uto-uto.

Sana makatulong ang quote na yan sa ibang tao na nasa stage ng pagkukuwestyon sa relihiyon at juice... hindi yan spoon feeding(mas malala yung gumamit pa ng dahas para lang maipakalat ang sinasabi nilang pananampalataya, isinangkalan pa ang juice para lang maka-panakop ng ibang teritoryo) tulad ng ginawa sa atin o sa ibang bansa ng mga nagpauso ng relihiyon/juice na yan.

O!!! walang magagalit ah??!! pananaw at "pantanaw" ko yan...
Back to top Go down
http://www.miongsablay.multiply.com
miyong

miyong

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 6:16 pm

positivementalattitude wrote:
raymond wrote:
ANCHOR - CHOKEHOLD

ey-men!! haha..

I need no religion to prove I exist - Only room for my mind to learn and tell me whats right -
tama!!! tama!!! tama!!!
Back to top Go down
herocollection

herocollection

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 7:45 pm

kelangan lang nag pag unawa at respeto.
Back to top Go down
m(A)rcor(E)

m(A)rcor(E)

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 10:17 pm

sabi ng prof ko nung college tanga daw ako, at hindi daw tlga ako marunong mag-aral, at ayw ko den nmn maging alam alaman lng! may mga nakausap na den ako, pero hindi den ngtugma ang mga bagay bagay! pero para sa akin lng, being an atheist doesn't already mean that your an anti-christ!

malamang itanong mo sa akin kung BAKIT????

ganito yon, logically, bakit ka naging anti? kasi hindi ka naniniwala,or maaaring ayaw mo talagang paniwalaan or sadyang hindi mo talaga ito magustuhan ok! katulad ng mga ANTI-ERAP, kc ayaw nila kay ERAP, mga ANTI-GMA, dahil ayaw nila kay GMA, ANTI-CORUPTION, dahil ayaw nila sa Korapsyon, meron pa ngang ANTI-SMUGGLING and ANTI-ILLEGAL TRAFFICKING eh! dahil ayaw nila at hindi nila gusto sa mga bagay na yun! kaya base sa aking sariling opinyon, hindi ko cnabing opinyon ng karamihan at maging opinyon den to ng iba! hindi ka pwedeng maging ANTI sa mga bagay na hindi naman totally nag-eexist! so what the heck being an ANTI-CHRIST kpg naging ATHEIST ka, eh from the meaning itself ng ATHEIST eh - you don't believe in any form of god or super natural being, or it's totally a non-existence for you db? ewan ko lang ha, kung may nakakuha lng katangahan ko! pero para sa akin hindi eh! salamat ha!
so kung hindi xa nag-eexist para sayo, eh di hindi mo kailangan pang makipag-away or makipag debate para patunayan lng na hindi xa totoo, no need to be an ANTI anymore!

ayaw ko ng debate, kasi yan ang kadalasang ginagawa ng mga kinaaasarang kong politiko! kaya try to think of it nlng, it's just for you!
mwah!!!

flower GRAVE!
Back to top Go down
m(A)rcor(E)

m(A)rcor(E)

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 10:24 pm

but hey! hehehehe... kaibigan!

I still believed in the word RESPECT,HELP and LOVE!!!

if you learned to respect others, it's like helping them na! so if your helping them! uyyy!!! malamang Love mo xa, ikaw ha! pasimple ka pa, hehehe!

lol!
Back to top Go down
vishualaide

vishualaide

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 12:53 am

Ewan ko lang kung ano ang tawag sakin pero.. Naniniwala ako na siguro may gumawa ng lahat, imposible rin kasi na wala, at kung sino man yun hindi pa siguro natin sya kilala. Pero di ako naniniwala na isa sa daangdaang dyos na ikinikwento ng kapwa nating tao ay ang tunay at nagiisang dyos. Isa lang ang makakapag patunay na may dyos, walang iba kung hindi ang dyos mismo. Na sa kasalukuyan nga, ay hindi pa natin kilala.. I mean.. Bakit dati lang sya nag pakita sa tao.. bakit ngaun ayaw nya mag pakita? Kasi hindi tau ung chosen ones? Unfair nman ata yun...

-D ko sinasabi tama ako ha.. Nag sshare lang. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 2:27 am

religion is a taxonomy of names and a set of explanations for otherwise incomprehensible phenomenon. i'd prefer to think god is a scientific concept rather than purely spiritual.
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 4:42 pm

naalala ko tuloy yang linsyak na da vinci code na yan. funny thing is, people CAN NOT prove that it's true, yet they CAN NOT prove it's false as well. kaya yan, hanggang ngayon open ang debate kung tuloy nga ba ang blood lineage ni pareng JC sa kasalukuyang panahon. hay!

treblinka, try reading yung Holy Blood, Holy Grail. interesting stuff. makes you ask more questions than you already have... pati na rin yung ibang books ng same authors at yung mga recommended stuff nila. sa national minsan mahahalukay mo yon kaso like around P300 sya or something.
Back to top Go down
http://therealstrength.blogspot.com/
bongklong_1881

bongklong_1881

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 5:17 pm

jep_peligro wrote:
naalala ko tuloy yang linsyak na da vinci code na yan. funny thing is, people CAN NOT prove that it's true, yet they CAN NOT prove it's false as well. kaya yan, hanggang ngayon open ang debate kung tuloy nga ba ang blood lineage ni pareng JC sa kasalukuyang panahon. hay!

treblinka, try reading yung Holy Blood, Holy Grail. interesting stuff. makes you ask more questions than you already have... pati na rin yung ibang books ng same authors at yung mga recommended stuff nila. sa national minsan mahahalukay mo yon kaso like around P300 sya or something.

Try reading "Breaking the Da Vinci Code". It's an unnofficial guide book made by a good author in resource for the fictional novel. Angels and Demons have its guide book also made by the same author. It's called "Illuminating Angels and Demons". Meron niyan sa National Bookstore. Around Php500 or lower. A good book for this discussion. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bongklong_1881

bongklong_1881

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 5:21 pm

Religion is, indeed, the self-consciousness and self-esteem of man who has either not yet won through to himself, or has already lost himself again. But man is no abstract being squatting outside the world. Man is the world of man—state, society. This state and this society produce religion, which is an inverted consciousness of the world, because they are an inverted world. Religion is the general theory of this world, its encyclopedic compendium, its logic in popular form, its spiritual point d'honneur, its enthusiasm, its moral sanction, its solemn complement, and its universal basis of consolation and justification. It is the fantastic realization of the human essence since the human essence has not acquired any true reality. The struggle against religion is, therefore, indirectly the struggle against that world whose spiritual aroma is religion. Religious suffering is, at one and the same time, the expression of real suffering and a protest against real suffering. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people. The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is the demand for their real happiness. To call on them to give up their illusions about their condition is to call on them to give up a condition that requires illusions. The criticism of religion is, therefore, in embryo, the criticism of that vale of tears of which religion is the halo.

"Religion is the opium of the people."

- Karl Marx, Contribution to Critique of Hegel's Philosophy of Right

Another good book to read. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
francis

francis

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 12:09 pm

funny how religion coincides with sacred geometry.

the point where science meets spirituality. and they dont argue.
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 2:08 pm

francis wrote:
funny how religion coincides with sacred geometry.

the point where science meets spirituality. and they dont argue.

link mah boi
Back to top Go down
sister brad
bodyguard
sister brad

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 5:01 pm

uu nga. got some links, anything to read 'bout that stuff?
Back to top Go down
francis

francis

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 8:13 pm

the unseen laws of the universe.

[url] http://www.crystalinks.com/sg.html [url]

this is the bomb. where da vinci got his code, where zeitgeist talked this and that about religion. the eye of horus, the pyramids the illuminati.
open your eyes and see the pattern for yourself!

[url] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoMk0estzXc [url]

yeah, and i couldnt believe mayans, existed thousands of years before us, drew all 10 planets of our solar system with their ratios in perfect accuracy.
Back to top Go down
francis

francis

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 8:16 pm

Back to top Go down
miyong

miyong

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 10:17 pm

m(A)rcor(E) wrote:
sabi ng prof ko nung college tanga daw ako, at hindi daw tlga ako marunong mag-aral, at ayw ko den nmn maging alam alaman lng! may mga nakausap na den ako, pero hindi den ngtugma ang mga bagay bagay! pero para sa akin lng, being an atheist doesn't already mean that your an anti-christ!

ganito yon, logically, bakit ka naging anti? kasi hindi ka naniniwala,or maaaring ayaw mo talagang paniwalaan or sadyang hindi mo talaga ito magustuhan ok! katulad ng mga ANTI-ERAP, kc ayaw nila kay ERAP, mga ANTI-GMA, dahil ayaw nila kay GMA, ANTI-CORUPTION, dahil ayaw nila sa Korapsyon, meron pa ngang ANTI-SMUGGLING and ANTI-ILLEGAL TRAFFICKING eh! dahil ayaw nila at hindi nila gusto sa mga bagay na yun! kaya base sa aking sariling opinyon, hindi ko cnabing opinyon ng karamihan at maging opinyon den to ng iba! hindi ka pwedeng maging ANTI sa mga bagay na hindi naman totally nag-eexist! so what the heck being an ANTI-CHRIST kpg naging ATHEIST ka, eh from the meaning itself ng ATHEIST eh - you don't believe in any form of god or super natural being, or it's totally a non-existence for you db? ewan ko lang ha, kung may nakakuha lng katangahan ko! pero para sa akin hindi eh! salamat ha!
so kung hindi xa nag-eexist para sayo, eh di hindi mo kailangan pang makipag-away or makipag debate para patunayan lng na hindi xa totoo, no need to be an ANTI anymore!

ayaw ko ng debate, kasi yan ang kadalasang ginagawa ng mga kinaaasarang kong politiko! kaya try to think of it nlng, it's just for you!
mwah!!!

flower GRAVE!
hehe kulit mo marco!!! pero sana inisip mo muna 'to...
oo nga naman bakit pa ANTI kung di ka nga naniniwala(tama ka dito)
pero kaya may anti e dahil may mga taong naniniwala at sumusuporta o yung tinatawag nating "pro".

"no need to be an ANTI anymore!"
-pwede mo na tong sabihin pag wala ng "PRO" o wala ng naniniwala.
kaso sa ngayon meron pa kaya...

ANTI-CHRIST ka!!!

kaya kilabutan ka naman!!! confused
mahal ka ni papa jesus at mama magdalena!!!
Back to top Go down
pierminator

pierminator

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 10:37 pm

sabi ni tropang mao:

"RELIGION IS POISON"

si tropang george nga e diyos nya si JOE PESCI
Back to top Go down
m(A)rcor(E)

m(A)rcor(E)

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 12:53 pm

hehe kulit mo marco!!! pero sana inisip mo muna 'to...
oo nga naman bakit pa ANTI kung di ka nga naniniwala(tama ka dito)
pero kaya may anti e dahil may mga taong naniniwala at sumusuporta o yung tinatawag nating "pro".

"no need to be an ANTI anymore!"
-pwede mo na tong sabihin pag wala ng "PRO" o wala ng naniniwala.
kaso sa ngayon meron pa kaya...

ANTI-CHRIST ka!!!

kaya kilabutan ka naman!!! confused
mahal ka ni papa jesus at mama magdalena!!![/quote]

sana nga kilabutan ako, bka kc dumating yung point na kalabitin pa ako para mapansin ko eh!
makulit ba yung dating tatay miong! pcnxa na ha... alam ko nmn na iaargue mo to eh! hehehehe... hindi ko na kc xa iniisip kasi nkpgdecide na ako! hehehehehe!
OFOH!
flower GRAVE!
Back to top Go down
m(A)rcor(E)

m(A)rcor(E)

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 1:01 pm

m(A)rcor(E) wrote:

mwah!!!

flower GRAVE!
quote ko sarili kong cnabi, it doesn't matter pa kung may PRO, kaya nga sarili kong opinyon tlga eh! para n den nting cnabi na meron tlga para bago ntin patunayang wala, edi nagin ANTI-PRO lng yung dating non! hehehehehe! pwede na den sabihing ANTI-CHRIST ang isang tao, pero wag nya nang idahilan na kc ATHEIST kaya xa naging ANTI. hehehehe!

wala lang! lol!
Back to top Go down
xjay

xjay

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 1:13 pm

pierminator wrote:
sabi ni tropang mao:

"RELIGION IS POISON"

si tropang george nga e diyos nya si JOE PESCI

RIP, George Carlin.
Back to top Go down
deadstop

deadstop

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:01 am

All religions has its own corruptions. lol thats all i can say.
Back to top Go down
bongklong_1881

bongklong_1881

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:14 am

deadstop wrote:
All religions has its own corruptions. lol thats all i can say.

Correct. Razz
Back to top Go down
Cao-Here

Cao-Here

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 4:29 am

Dapat nde na 'to pinag-uusapan dito mga brother eh, may mga kanya kanya tayong mga paniniwala sa mga sarili natin pag dating sa mga ganitong usapan... mahabang usapin talaga 'to pag dating sa "DIYOS/GOD",, Dapat BAWAL talaga 'to pag-usapan eh, NEVER-ENDING....

lahat kayo may punto!!!

Pero BULLSHIT 'to talaga Pag-usapan lalo na dito...

*Peace be with you all*
pig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE GOD THREAD Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GOD THREAD   THE GOD THREAD Empty

Back to top Go down

THE GOD THREAD
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next