DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

R.I.P. sir Jhe Bautista (Former Bassist of BETRAYED and Beatdown Boombox, also the man behind Trash Radio Manila)

Go down 
+5
tadsz
kito
hubert webb
Mark Maltrato
Ryan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan

Ryan

R.I.P. sir Jhe Bautista (Former Bassist of BETRAYED and Beatdown Boombox, also the man behind Trash Radio Manila) Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P. sir Jhe Bautista (Former Bassist of BETRAYED and Beatdown Boombox, also the man behind Trash Radio Manila)   R.I.P. sir Jhe Bautista (Former Bassist of BETRAYED and Beatdown Boombox, also the man behind Trash Radio Manila) EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:24 pm

Jhe Bautista has passed away last night (April 03, 2009)
due to heart failure.
to all those who are concern please spread the word
and pray for him.
Back to top Go down
Mark Maltrato

Mark Maltrato

R.I.P. sir Jhe Bautista (Former Bassist of BETRAYED and Beatdown Boombox, also the man behind Trash Radio Manila) Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. sir Jhe Bautista (Former Bassist of BETRAYED and Beatdown Boombox, also the man behind Trash Radio Manila)   R.I.P. sir Jhe Bautista (Former Bassist of BETRAYED and Beatdown Boombox, also the man behind Trash Radio Manila) EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 2:59 pm

RIP. Sad
Back to top Go down
hubert webb

hubert webb

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. sir Jhe Bautista (Former Bassist of BETRAYED and Beatdown Boombox, also the man behind Trash Radio Manila)   R.I.P. sir Jhe Bautista (Former Bassist of BETRAYED and Beatdown Boombox, also the man behind Trash Radio Manila) EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 4:27 pm

rest in peace! salute
Back to top Go down
kito

kito

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. sir Jhe Bautista (Former Bassist of BETRAYED and Beatdown Boombox, also the man behind Trash Radio Manila)   R.I.P. sir Jhe Bautista (Former Bassist of BETRAYED and Beatdown Boombox, also the man behind Trash Radio Manila) EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 1:43 pm

i cant believe this !!! totoo ba to ???
RIP sir jhe, naka jam ko pa cya sa beatdownboombox
nde ako makapaniwala... nagulat ako sobra...
kung nasaan ka man ngayon sir much respect its an honor playing with you guys

salute
Back to top Go down
kito

kito

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. sir Jhe Bautista (Former Bassist of BETRAYED and Beatdown Boombox, also the man behind Trash Radio Manila)   R.I.P. sir Jhe Bautista (Former Bassist of BETRAYED and Beatdown Boombox, also the man behind Trash Radio Manila) EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 1:50 pm

bakit nasa errr to ??? dapat nasa general to ah
Back to top Go down
tadsz

tadsz

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. sir Jhe Bautista (Former Bassist of BETRAYED and Beatdown Boombox, also the man behind Trash Radio Manila)   R.I.P. sir Jhe Bautista (Former Bassist of BETRAYED and Beatdown Boombox, also the man behind Trash Radio Manila) EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:59 pm

kito wrote:
bakit nasa errr to ??? dapat nasa general to ah

palipat at pag-combine na lang dun sa isa pang thread about this..
Back to top Go down
http://positivethinkingwontdoanything.blogspot.com/
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. sir Jhe Bautista (Former Bassist of BETRAYED and Beatdown Boombox, also the man behind Trash Radio Manila)   R.I.P. sir Jhe Bautista (Former Bassist of BETRAYED and Beatdown Boombox, also the man behind Trash Radio Manila) EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 7:33 pm

sad news... rest in peace jhe..
Back to top Go down
http://therealstrength.blogspot.com/
yokiisthename

yokiisthename

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. sir Jhe Bautista (Former Bassist of BETRAYED and Beatdown Boombox, also the man behind Trash Radio Manila)   R.I.P. sir Jhe Bautista (Former Bassist of BETRAYED and Beatdown Boombox, also the man behind Trash Radio Manila) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 4:34 pm

RIP sir Jhe Bautista.
Back to top Go down
xwhendhevhilx

xwhendhevhilx

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. sir Jhe Bautista (Former Bassist of BETRAYED and Beatdown Boombox, also the man behind Trash Radio Manila)   R.I.P. sir Jhe Bautista (Former Bassist of BETRAYED and Beatdown Boombox, also the man behind Trash Radio Manila) EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 7:41 pm

my deepest condolonces..rip sir. Sad
Back to top Go down
ichiSkrachi

ichiSkrachi

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. sir Jhe Bautista (Former Bassist of BETRAYED and Beatdown Boombox, also the man behind Trash Radio Manila)   R.I.P. sir Jhe Bautista (Former Bassist of BETRAYED and Beatdown Boombox, also the man behind Trash Radio Manila) EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 4:12 pm

condolence sir,journey well. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. sir Jhe Bautista (Former Bassist of BETRAYED and Beatdown Boombox, also the man behind Trash Radio Manila)   R.I.P. sir Jhe Bautista (Former Bassist of BETRAYED and Beatdown Boombox, also the man behind Trash Radio Manila) Empty

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. sir Jhe Bautista (Former Bassist of BETRAYED and Beatdown Boombox, also the man behind Trash Radio Manila)
Page 1 of 1