DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SKINHEADFS OF ASIA documentary film

Go down 
+4
ukinam1978
jeffrotten
flores
skankinrv
8 posters
AuthorMessage
skankinrv

skankinrv

SKINHEADFS OF ASIA documentary film Empty
PostSubject: SKINHEADFS OF ASIA documentary film   SKINHEADFS OF ASIA documentary film EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 12:37 am

this flick is not just about the said subculture.
this is the real story of life..

http://skankinrv.multiply.com/journal/item/34/Skinheads_of_ASIA_Documentary_Film
Back to top Go down
flores

flores

PostSubject: Re: SKINHEADFS OF ASIA documentary film   SKINHEADFS OF ASIA documentary film EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 6:43 pm

thanx for the link. its quite odd a colored skinheads.i should watch first.salamat bro!
Back to top Go down
jeffrotten

jeffrotten

PostSubject: Re: SKINHEADFS OF ASIA documentary film   SKINHEADFS OF ASIA documentary film EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:31 pm

fuck racist Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ukinam1978

ukinam1978

PostSubject: Re: SKINHEADFS OF ASIA documentary film   SKINHEADFS OF ASIA documentary film EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:29 am

jeffrotten wrote:
fuck racist Twisted Evil

i have heard a lot about these so called racist skins in pinas.could you please define and name some?i guess a proper discussion of these issues should be pursued.i for one,have heard about these in gigs that i organize,most of which are oi and ska events.most bands i know generally lump skins as racist or just skins or punks.
enlighten us all,those who are learned.kasi as far as i know,there are no racist skins in pinas.i cant pass blame,nor am i able to dissect the scene yet kasi bago pa lang ako but imho there are none here.calling calling.....
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: SKINHEADFS OF ASIA documentary film   SKINHEADFS OF ASIA documentary film EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:16 am

racist skins sa pinas?
wala nun dito.

these stories are abundant pero wala naman when you look for proof.
i guess they're just hiding because they have to, if meron nga.
Back to top Go down
http://therealstrength.blogspot.com/
ukinam1978

ukinam1978

PostSubject: Re: SKINHEADFS OF ASIA documentary film   SKINHEADFS OF ASIA documentary film EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:45 pm

jep_peligro wrote:
racist skins sa pinas?
wala nun dito.

oo nga e.mostly misinformed yung comments.

case in point,after a gig at 9 mile where usually my crew from middle class regularly hold events,i was asked who contacted a local skin band.yung tanong ganito e:

tsong sino nag invite sa mga racist?

sagot ko:huh?skins oo pero racist?tsong mali ata yung nasabi mo.then i proceeded to explain that the bands actually friends of mine.

mali e.there are bands,most of whom are also in the ska and reggae scene na nagsasabi nito without even backing it up.minsan narinig lang nila yung mga kwento.sad story kasi madami pa naman nakikinig ng ska at reggae but once marinig nila yung mga ganitong kwento nawawala sila.

i guess people need to really shut up pag di nila alam sinasabi nila.
Back to top Go down
jeffrotten

jeffrotten

PostSubject: Re: SKINHEADFS OF ASIA documentary film   SKINHEADFS OF ASIA documentary film EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:49 pm

jep_peligro wrote:
racist skins sa pinas?
wala nun dito.

pro di natin maalis ung mentality natin na black is ugly and white is yummy Razz
Back to top Go down
ukinam1978

ukinam1978

PostSubject: Re: SKINHEADFS OF ASIA documentary film   SKINHEADFS OF ASIA documentary film EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:33 pm

jeffrotten wrote:
jep_peligro wrote:
racist skins sa pinas?
wala nun dito.

pro di natin maalis ung mentality natin na black is ugly and white is yummy Razz

ha?
Back to top Go down
scampbrawler

PostSubject: Re: SKINHEADFS OF ASIA documentary film   SKINHEADFS OF ASIA documentary film EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:08 am

jep_peligro wrote:
racist skins sa pinas?
wala nun dito.

man kinalulunkot ko pero meron yung mga taga cebu 8 hole army at hardfeces fuc ung isa dunnaging friend ko sa ibang neworking site, yung jacket nya may logo ng celtic cross, tapos meron pa akong nakita naka sieg heil sa nazi flag!! fuck. yung isa fan pa ng putang inang screwdriver!! fuck!
Back to top Go down
NIGGATRON

PostSubject: Re: SKINHEADFS OF ASIA documentary film   SKINHEADFS OF ASIA documentary film EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:10 am

scampbrawler wrote:
fuck. yung isa fan pa ng putang inang screwdriver!! fuck!

WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKREWDRIVER? I LIKE ME SUM SKREWDRIVER SUMTYMEZ... HIHIHI

SKINHEADFS OF ASIA documentary film 39965589
Back to top Go down
tadsz

tadsz

PostSubject: Re: SKINHEADFS OF ASIA documentary film   SKINHEADFS OF ASIA documentary film EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:45 am

scampbrawler wrote:
jep_peligro wrote:
racist skins sa pinas?
wala nun dito.

man kinalulunkot ko pero meron yung mga taga cebu 8 hole army at hardfeces fuc ung isa dunnaging friend ko sa ibang neworking site, yung jacket nya may logo ng celtic cross, tapos meron pa akong nakita naka sieg heil sa nazi flag!! fuck. yung isa fan pa ng putang inang screwdriver!! fuck!

so pano yun namumugbog din sila ng mga colored races diyan or any other hate-related activites? baka naman puro damit at patches lang yang mga yan.
Back to top Go down
http://positivethinkingwontdoanything.blogspot.com/
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: SKINHEADFS OF ASIA documentary film   SKINHEADFS OF ASIA documentary film EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 2:06 pm

NIGGATRON wrote:
scampbrawler wrote:
fuck. yung isa fan pa ng putang inang screwdriver!! fuck!

WHAT'S WRONG WITH SKREWDRIVER? I LIKE ME SUM SKREWDRIVER SUMTYMEZ... HIHIHI

hmmmm. ayoko mag comment.
basta wag seryosohin ang skrewdriver. yun lang muna. hahaha
*wink wink*
Back to top Go down
http://therealstrength.blogspot.com/
NIGGATRON

PostSubject: Re: SKINHEADFS OF ASIA documentary film   SKINHEADFS OF ASIA documentary film EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 3:04 am

jep_peligro wrote:
basta wag seryosohin ang skrewdriver.

EXACTOMUNDO PANYERO!

"NADALE MO~!"

*SALUMPUWIT*
Back to top Go down
ukinam1978

ukinam1978

PostSubject: Re: SKINHEADFS OF ASIA documentary film   SKINHEADFS OF ASIA documentary film EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:26 pm

scampbrawler wrote:
jep_peligro wrote:
racist skins sa pinas?
wala nun dito.

then that punk needs a bootdown.brown racist?hahaha.

well im not talking about cebu punks here,but the thing is if these punks act like racist fucks they must have inhaled a lot of bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SKINHEADFS OF ASIA documentary film   SKINHEADFS OF ASIA documentary film Empty

Back to top Go down

SKINHEADFS OF ASIA documentary film
Page 1 of 1