DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

comic book thread

Go down 
+32
xrunx
NewYorkCubaoHardCorn
xxxImjustagirlxxx
no love lost
wearetheproblem
kers benoit
andrew
johanitura
Psycho_Hosebeast
scampbrawler
Jepoyic
Al-Assifa
xledx
keida
jeroytriple7
Beef Supreme
motmot
ubong
Cao-Here
BongBong
Tourette Syndrome
Jepp!
tat's boy
froiboy
zepol
kito
hybrid_moments
dweedhxc
chu
positivementalattitude
bongklong_1881
yokiisthename
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
yokiisthename

yokiisthename

comic book thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: comic book thread   comic book thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 8:58 pm

xledx wrote:
yokiisthename wrote:
xledx wrote:
Awesome thread! bounce

30 Days of Nights
All Star: Batman and Robin
Civil War
Justice
Sandman
Secret Invasion
Spawn
EC comics (Tales From the Crypt, Haunt of Fear, etc.)
Witching Hour

yeah dude CIVIL WAR all out superhero fight, good read. and then malalaman na skrull pala si Hank Pym sa Secret Invasion. kung ung orig na Hank siguro un baka naiba ung story.

And un Justice. yung art ni Alex Ross talagang PANALO!
Yup, solid yung mga laban sa Civil War! Hehehe! Mas gusto ko yung side ni Captain America.
Akala ko nga Skrull yung namatay na Captain America e, si Bucky na tuloy...hahaha!
Galing din nung hinunt ni Wolverine si Nitro.

Ayus talaga yung art ni Alex Ross, maganda din yung storyline ng Justice... Very Happy

okay naman ako for Bucky as CAP. Pero na badtrip ako kay Iron Man sa Civil War arc talagang sobrang kontrabida na tingin ko then naging okay na ulit. Ung hunt ni wolverine astig, the best na nangyari dun ung unmasking ni Peter Parker, tang iba nagkagulo gulo buhay nya dahil dun, yan tuloy ni retcon ung storya nya, hindi na sila magasawa ni Mary Jane tuloy. wala ng JACKPOT si Spiderman.
Back to top Go down
bongklong_1881

bongklong_1881

PostSubject: Re: comic book thread   comic book thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:33 pm

Sin City series. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Al-Assifa

Al-Assifa

PostSubject: Re: comic book thread   comic book thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 10:43 pm

dweedhxc wrote:
comic book thread - Page 2 I-batman_vs_punisher

and this one too

Ayus to John Romita Art! .........astig!
Back to top Go down
Al-Assifa

Al-Assifa

PostSubject: Re: comic book thread   comic book thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 12:12 am

My first exposure to American Comics whas when one of my classmates gave me, as a Xmas exchange gift, a DC's Who's who which includes the whole roster Legion of Superheroes and this was back in 1987.......then i started buying random titles both DC and Marvel...... but never actually collecting a specific comic book series. In 1996 I was hanging out with two of my best dork buddies who collected X-titles and that was the first time i was able to read Extinction Agenda. I was intrigued by that bionic guy who's in charge of this ragtag band of mutants. And when i decided to start collecting a series, I decided to grab a copy of X-force 1.
In the process I was able to see how each character grew and how they we're able to survive without Cable ( Yes, I have the complete Executioner's Song Crossover). I stop collecting when it became too costly. Reading comic books opened my mind to a lot of things including philosophy and human relationship. I started collecting Trade paperback last year however I need to once again prioritize and today I sold my Final Crisis 1-3 all J.G. Jones cover. I could've waited for another ten years to sell it or I might as well start making someone a collector. ........all in a collector day's life!

comic book thread - Page 2 294-1
comic book thread - Page 2 Final_crisis_1
comic book thread - Page 2 BarryAllenFinalCrisis2-784478
comic book thread - Page 2 Fc3-cover-00
Back to top Go down
yokiisthename

yokiisthename

PostSubject: Re: comic book thread   comic book thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 10:19 pm

Al-Assifa wrote:
My first exposure to American Comics whas when one of my classmates gave me, as a Xmas exchange gift, a DC's Who's who which includes the whole roster Legion of Superheroes and this was back in 1987.......then i started buying random titles both DC and Marvel...... but never actually collecting a specific comic book series. In 1996 I was hanging out with two of my best dork buddies who collected X-titles and that was the first time i was able to read Extinction Agenda. I was intrigued by that bionic guy who's in charge of this ragtag band of mutants. And when i decided to start collecting a series, I decided to grab a copy of X-force 1.
In the process I was able to see how each character grew and how they we're able to survive without Cable ( Yes, I have the complete Executioner's Song Crossover). I stop collecting when it became too costly. Reading comic books opened my mind to a lot of things including philosophy and human relationship. I started collecting Trade paperback last year however I need to once again prioritize and today I sold my Final Crisis 1-3 all J.G. Jones cover. I could've waited for another ten years to sell it or I might as well start making someone a collector. ........all in a collector day's life!

dude who'd you sold it to? i got all JG covers 1 - 7.

Back to top Go down
yokiisthename

yokiisthename

PostSubject: Re: comic book thread   comic book thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 10:20 pm

yokiisthename wrote:
Al-Assifa wrote:

dude who'd you sold it to? i got all 7 issues.
Back to top Go down
positivementalattitude
hoodlum
positivementalattitude

PostSubject: Re: comic book thread   comic book thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 10:41 pm

X-CUTIONER'S SONG - BEST CROSSOVER EVER!

Professor X shot with a deadly virus by Stryfe (who looks like Cable)

X-Men/X-Factor hunts down Cable!

X-force (minus Cable) versus X-men (led by Wolverine) and X-Factor!

Cable vs. Wolverine/Bishop!

X-men Gold and Blue/X-Factor vs. Mutant Liberation Front!

Stryfe v. Apocalypse!

Stryfe v. Cable @ the surface of the Moon!

Awesome...
Back to top Go down
yokiisthename

yokiisthename

PostSubject: Re: comic book thread   comic book thread - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 8:11 pm

froiboy wrote:
Mga recomended reads ko:

Watchmen
Preacher
The Sandman
Batman: Year One
Batman: The Long Halloween
V for Vendetta
Blade of the Immortal

dude i heard na hindi isasama sa watchmen movie ung black freighter... no reaction mo?
Back to top Go down
froiboy

froiboy

PostSubject: Re: comic book thread   comic book thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:42 am

yokiisthename wrote:
froiboy wrote:
Mga recomended reads ko:

Watchmen
Preacher
The Sandman
Batman: Year One
Batman: The Long Halloween
V for Vendetta
Blade of the Immortal

dude i heard na hindi isasama sa watchmen movie ung black freighter... no reaction mo?

oo nga daw, pero ok lang sa akin heheh. para sa akin, kung isasama nila sa movie ngayon yun, baka ma confuse lang yung mga di pa nakabasa ng comic. pero may nabasa ako na kasama yung tales of the black freighter sa DVD version ng movie as an extra featurette.

sana yung Preacher naman ang gawan nila ng movie bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
Al-Assifa

Al-Assifa

PostSubject: Final Crisis 1-3 for Sale   comic book thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 11:07 am

yokiisthename wrote:
yokiisthename wrote:
Al-Assifa wrote:

Sold it to my officemate who doesn't know what it's worth really is....... newbie nga .....hehehehe ........ but now he's asking me to look for buyers.....sabi ko kumpletuhin nya para mas mahal kapag binenta nya ....... ihanap ko p din daw sya ng bibili, o kayo dyan baka may trip bumili?....hehehhehe..... It does take a big amount of patience to collect and sell your stuff. aight?
Back to top Go down
Al-Assifa

Al-Assifa

PostSubject: Re: comic book thread   comic book thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 12:07 pm

positivementalattitude wrote:
X-CUTIONER'S SONG - BEST CROSSOVER EVER!

Professor X shot with a deadly virus by Stryfe (who looks like Cable)

X-Men/X-Factor hunts down Cable!

X-force (minus Cable) versus X-men (led by Wolverine) and X-Factor!

Cable vs. Wolverine/Bishop!

X-men Gold and Blue/X-Factor vs. Mutant Liberation Front!

Stryfe v. Apocalypse!

Stryfe v. Cable @ the surface of the Moon!

Awesome...

Dude, I didn't know you collect comics as well ..... hehehehehhe ....... it is the best series...... s DC comics nmn the best series na nabasa ko (ndi ko sya nabili kase mahal T_T) eh yung Kingdome Come. I was able to buy a toy figure from the story line after a few years pagkatapos ko cyang mabasa ........
comic book thread - Page 2 06-12-2008033

the story line is basically 20 years in the future, kaya ang superfriends dun eh may matatanda na, dumami masyado ang super heroes nawalan ng supervillains ......nagkaroon ng catastrophe brought about ng super powered upstars ......kaya ayun and nangyari it's the born super powered heroes vs those who became heroes out of ingenuity like batman and the beetle. Panalo tong series na to brod!
Yung Flash dun s storyline is not human anymore but is made of pure energy na ....he is not with the speed force but he is the speed force na! He is constantly in motion, being present here and there. Lufet!

I think Final Crisis is going to be a blast reading. Imagine bringing back Barry Allen (the original Flash, who supposedly died in Crisis on Infinite Earths), Killing Orion and Martian Manhunter......tapos s huli it's gonna be the dark knight! what the readers don't know is that there would be an evolution!" Hereos die, Legends live forever"......o ayan may cue na kayu! ......hehehehhe..... makikibasa na lang ako muna!

comic book thread - Page 2 FinalCrisis_t

for Marvel Comics .......nakabili ako ng final issue nung Messiah Complex story line! definitive to sa mutant nation series so i suggest reading it.....i've always loved Cable's character kaya..... this series is in my list of essentials. magugulat kayu dto s ending....... for those who loved Bishop (the Xman from the future) .....you're gonna love this as well .....pagkatapos ng series ...... xmen would not follow Xavier's dream anymore, It's an Xman from the future vs an Xman from the future. Xforce goes active again but with a different line up (i prefer the former)........ daming surprise! ...... look out for upcoming series din .....yung Dark Reign at Messiah Wars!

comic book thread - Page 2 01_23_08_15
Back to top Go down
yokiisthename

yokiisthename

PostSubject: Re: comic book thread   comic book thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 8:25 pm

Al-Assifa wrote:
yokiisthename wrote:
yokiisthename wrote:
Al-Assifa wrote:

Sold it to my officemate who doesn't know what it's worth really is....... newbie nga .....hehehehe ........ but now he's asking me to look for buyers.....sabi ko kumpletuhin nya para mas mahal kapag binenta nya ....... ihanap ko p din daw sya ng bibili, o kayo dyan baka may trip bumili?....hehehhehe..... It does take a big amount of patience to collect and sell your stuff. aight?

oo nga antayin ko na lng, ung FC#6 mukhang magiging HISTORIC un being Batman USING A GUN for once in a lifetime... salamat sa tip...
Back to top Go down
chu

chu

PostSubject: Re: comic book thread   comic book thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 10:25 pm

wala pa ba mga e-books jan?
Back to top Go down
Jepoyic

Jepoyic

PostSubject: Re: comic book thread   comic book thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:38 pm

ebooks? Or e comics? I can share some, i've been reading some, and i can share if someone's willing too. Hmm, anyways, the author is jhonen vasquez, anyone interested?
Back to top Go down
chu

chu

PostSubject: Re: comic book thread   comic book thread - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 8:11 pm

both...meron ba nung ebook about all the x-men characters? actually lahat kasali pati xcalibur, xfactor, etc...may book kasi kuya ng friend ko kaso di ko naman mahiram at mabasa...hehe

pashare naman nung mga titles na meron ka...thanks.
Back to top Go down
scampbrawler

PostSubject: Re: comic book thread   comic book thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:00 pm

basta ako LOBO! forever! pero nasa anim lang ung lobo comics ko!
Back to top Go down
Psycho_Hosebeast

Psycho_Hosebeast

PostSubject: Re: comic book thread   comic book thread - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:33 am

I want to complete the entire Love and Rockets...
everything about the series, awesome art from the Hernandez brothers, story arcs, really wonderful... and it's refreshing to see a bunch of women drawn/given with different body types and sexual preferences....

when i was younger ya i was into superhero stuff, i cut my teeth drawing Rogue and other female members of X-Men... tas yun nga hehe Funny comics bonding time namin yun ng isa kong katropa nung elementary (na tropa ko pa rin hanggang ngayon)... nung pag-college ko simula na yun ng Vertigo comics obsession, dun ko nakilala si Death at si Morpheus at si Spider Jerusalem, anything from Vertigo, babasahin ko. ang kaso nga i lived in a small town without a specialty shop so i have to rely on Booksale racks and the discount bins of a particular department store. I got a bunch of Sandman Comics, Death, Kid Eternity, Kill Your Boyfriend, Transmetropolitan and some Invisibles on sale... but what the heck, dumaan si Reming, nasira yung maliit kong collection, tas syempre sabayan pa ng mga hinayupak na mahilig mang-estafa kung ano meron ka....

comic book thread - Page 2 Love-n10

comic book thread - Page 2 Jherna10

maganda ba yung comics shop dun sa shoe expo? last time i checked walang love and rocketssa filbar's... sagwa naman....

anyway, the manga BLAME! by Tsutomu Nihei caught my eye. Ang galing ng artwork dun langya. I'm a goner when it comes to super-stylized ink renderings of industrial/mechano landscapes...
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/cervezanegra
Jepp!

Jepp!

PostSubject: Re: comic book thread   comic book thread - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 7:27 pm

counted ba Archie? lol
sino may kopya na ng volume 2 nga The Amory Wars?
Back to top Go down
Jepp!

Jepp!

PostSubject: Re: comic book thread   comic book thread - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 7:55 pm

holylolcats! akalain mo pagkapost ko nakita ko hinahanap ko.
Back to top Go down
johanitura

PostSubject: Re: comic book thread   comic book thread - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:19 am

yokiisthename wrote:
ANYONE REMEMBER THIS?

comic book thread - Page 2 Rotati10

comic book thread - Page 2 Combat10

[img]comic book thread - Page 2 B5f21210[/img]

syet inaabangan q 2 lagi nung bata aq Very Happy
nwei ang binabasa q lang e pugad baboy at kiko machine Razz
my collections. hehehe
Back to top Go down
andrew

andrew

PostSubject: Re: comic book thread   comic book thread - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:29 pm

y the last man
waking the dead
watchmen
watchmen
watchmen
watchmen
wathcmen
omg wathcmen
Back to top Go down
kers benoit

PostSubject: Re: comic book thread   comic book thread - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 3:16 pm

ang pinaka iingat ingatan kong spawn 1st issue.. hehehehe
Back to top Go down
wearetheproblem

wearetheproblem

PostSubject: Re: comic book thread   comic book thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 1:55 pm

aside from watchmen, preacher probably comes in second as being the best comic book of all time.
comic book thread - Page 2 Preacher2_prev2
Back to top Go down
yokiisthename

yokiisthename

PostSubject: Re: comic book thread   comic book thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 4:50 pm

on going series sa marvel...

Old Man Logan okay 2... Saka yung War of Kings mukhang promising...

Barry Allen is Back!!!
Back to top Go down
keida

keida

PostSubject: Re: comic book thread   comic book thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:55 pm

Psycho_Hosebeast wrote:
I want to complete the entire Love and Rockets...
everything about the series, awesome art from the Hernandez brothers, story arcs, really wonderful... and it's refreshing to see a bunch of women drawn/given with different body types and sexual preferences....

when i was younger ya i was into superhero stuff, i cut my teeth drawing Rogue and other female members of X-Men... tas yun nga hehe Funny comics bonding time namin yun ng isa kong katropa nung elementary (na tropa ko pa rin hanggang ngayon)... nung pag-college ko simula na yun ng Vertigo comics obsession, dun ko nakilala si Death at si Morpheus at si Spider Jerusalem, anything from Vertigo, babasahin ko. ang kaso nga i lived in a small town without a specialty shop so i have to rely on Booksale racks and the discount bins of a particular department store. I got a bunch of Sandman Comics, Death, Kid Eternity, Kill Your Boyfriend, Transmetropolitan and some Invisibles on sale... but what the heck, dumaan si Reming, nasira yung maliit kong collection, tas syempre sabayan pa ng mga hinayupak na mahilig mang-estafa kung ano meron ka....

comic book thread - Page 2 Love-n10

comic book thread - Page 2 Jherna10

maganda ba yung comics shop dun sa shoe expo? last time i checked walang love and rocketssa filbar's... sagwa naman....

anyway, the manga BLAME! by Tsutomu Nihei caught my eye. Ang galing ng artwork dun langya. I'm a goner when it comes to super-stylized ink renderings of industrial/mechano landscapes...

blame is sickeningly insane.
the story went nowhere, though it was intriguing.
Back to top Go down
http://xkeidax.deviantart.com
wearetheproblem

wearetheproblem

PostSubject: Re: comic book thread   comic book thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:37 pm

yeah anything from vertigo is totally tits! garth ennis is my favorite writer.
Back to top Go down
no love lost

no love lost

PostSubject: Re: comic book thread   comic book thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:56 pm

BASILISK ba sa onemanga nabasa nyo na? ok din!

comic book thread - Page 2 Basilisk-3_584814

hihi ang lake pala
Back to top Go down
xxxImjustagirlxxx

xxxImjustagirlxxx

PostSubject: Re: comic book thread   comic book thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:36 pm

THE SIMPSONS comics..

the best!! hihihi
Back to top Go down
Jepp!

Jepp!

PostSubject: Re: comic book thread   comic book thread - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 1:09 pm

any readers?

comic book thread - Page 2 L_daadf6be35f3934c6520b337a7c09e93
Back to top Go down
yokiisthename

yokiisthename

PostSubject: Re: comic book thread   comic book thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 6:56 pm

balak ko po ibenta yung capt. america #25 "Death of the Dream" ko... anyone interested?
Back to top Go down
NewYorkCubaoHardCorn

NewYorkCubaoHardCorn

PostSubject: Re: comic book thread   comic book thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 8:14 pm

chu wrote:
the infinity gauntlet...

thanginang Thanos yan, hayup! kaya lang di ko trip girlfriend niya...si Death* hehehe!
*mas maganda Death ng Vertigo kesa Marvel hehehe! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://planetangpapel.blogspot.com
yokiisthename

yokiisthename

PostSubject: Re: comic book thread   comic book thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 9:41 pm

kapag walang infinity gauntler sino kaya mananalo

Si THANOS vs DARKSEID

also...

Batman (Bruce Wayne) vs Captain America (Steve Rogers)
Thor vs Superman

sino mas matalino?

Si Reed Richards or si Ray Palmer?
si Luthor or si Doom?

kapag meron kaya si Iron Man ng Green Lantern ring of power gaaano kaya sya kalakas?

tang iba sobrang adik na ako sa super heroes.
Back to top Go down
NewYorkCubaoHardCorn

NewYorkCubaoHardCorn

PostSubject: Re: comic book thread   comic book thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 5:29 pm

yokiisthename wrote:

ok lang maadik sa comics kesa chongki o chicks hehehe! batman
btw, may binebenta ko/for trade na mga comics lot: vertigo, superman, etc.
pwede bang i-post dito? scratch
Back to top Go down
yokiisthename

yokiisthename

PostSubject: Re: comic book thread   comic book thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 7:26 pm

NewYorkCubaoHardCorn wrote:
yokiisthename wrote:

ok lang maadik sa comics kesa chongki o chicks hehehe! batman
btw, may binebenta ko/for trade na mga comics lot: vertigo, superman, etc.
pwede bang i-post dito? scratch

ako din ung Cap #25 ko binebenta ko siguro pwede naman ata...
Back to top Go down
NewYorkCubaoHardCorn

NewYorkCubaoHardCorn

PostSubject: DC or Marvel?   comic book thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:36 pm

dahil may mga thread na ano trip mo:
80's o 90's?
Take 4 o Sampcore? etc.

tanong ko lang, ano mas trip niyo: DC o Marvel? at bakit batman

[img:df52]http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/8318/300px-Marvel_Versus_DC_2[1].jpg[/img:df52]

me? Marvel cuz i could relate to the (fucked-up) characters
i guess DC guys are too perfect/god-like for me; no emotional weaknesses, no internal struggles

*btw, currently reading the Marvel Universe crossover storyline Civil War
Back to top Go down
yokiisthename

yokiisthename

PostSubject: Re: comic book thread   comic book thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:01 pm

NewYorkCubaoHardCorn wrote:
dahil may mga thread na ano trip mo:
80's o 90's?
Take 4 o Sampcore? etc.

tanong ko lang, ano mas trip niyo: DC o Marvel? at bakit batman

[img:2288]http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/8318/300px-Marvel_Versus_DC_2[1].jpg[/img:2288]

me? Marvel cuz i could relate to the (fucked-up) characters
i guess DC guys are too perfect/god-like for me; no emotional weaknesses, no internal struggles

*btw, currently reading the Marvel Universe crossover storyline Civil War

Marvel ako. I like the fact na yung mga "flaws" ng Marvel heroes eh nakakapekto talaga ng husto sa buhay nila.

The only thing i read that's DC are Batman, Flash and JLA. The rest Marvel na.

Solid read yang Civil War pre, tapos sundan mo ng Capt. America #25...
Back to top Go down
xrunx

xrunx

PostSubject: comics   comic book thread - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:01 pm

ang sususyal nman.
comics q lng eh ung Culture Crash, Kikomachine Komix at Pugad Baboy.
i've been collecting since 4th grade. hahaha
pang tagalog lng akets
try nyo to. afro
http://www.kuborikikiam.com/
search for the Kubori Strips for the Soul rabbit
ahihi
Back to top Go down
Ebooky

PostSubject: Marvel and DC Universe Women statues & sculptures   comic book thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 8:20 am

I very like MARVEL & DC Universe. Awesome comic books pin-up !!! . Check out these very high detailed statues

( You can click on each pictures for detailed description )

Women of the DC Universe Series 2 Huntress Bust
comic book thread - Page 2 Dcwomen1

DC Dynamics: Wonder Woman Statue
comic book thread - Page 2 Dcwomen2

DC Direct Women of the DC Universe Supergirl Bust
comic book thread - Page 2 Dcwomen3
Some Supergirl action figure review videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSn528GOoFk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRawR8pcD9k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtPmEzuPswM

Women of the DC Universe: Series 2: Starfire Bust
comic book thread - Page 2 Dcwomen4

Women of the DC Universe Series 2 Phantom Lady Bust
comic book thread - Page 2 Dcwomen5

Maybe you will prefer these MARVEL COMIC Bishoujo sculptures:

Marvel Comics: Black Widow Bishoujo Statue

comic book thread - Page 2 Bishoujo

YouTube - MARVEL BLACK WIDOW BISHOUJO STATUE FROM KOTOBUKIYA! ( See her on video !!! )

Marvel Comics: Rogue Bishoujo Statue
comic book thread - Page 2 Bishoujo2

FIND A HUGE BATCH OF WOMEN OF DC UNIVERSE ACTION FIGURES AND MORE STATUES AT:
comic book thread - Page 2 Dc_banners
Back to top Go down
NIGGANOMICS

NIGGANOMICS

PostSubject: Re: comic book thread   comic book thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:00 pm

MGA MEN, SOBRA KAUNG MGA STEYTSAYD MGA MEN...

ALA BANG MGA PUGAD BABOY NA EBOOK JAN POR DOWNLOAD?

HUKABRADAAP!
Back to top Go down
yokiisthename

yokiisthename

PostSubject: Re: comic book thread   comic book thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 3:38 pm

spiderman is going to be rebooted? nakow! pag si zac efron ang gagwing peter parker babatuhin ko si JoeQ ng lahat ng Spiderman books ko.
Back to top Go down
Juan Bayakan

Juan Bayakan

PostSubject: Re: comic book thread   comic book thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:18 pm

BLACK HOLE - Charles Burns
EL BORBAH - Charles Burns
JIMMY CORRIGAN - Chris Ware
RAMBA
VEROTIKA
Back to top Go down
forzamadrid

forzamadrid

PostSubject: Re: comic book thread   comic book thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:34 pm

Currently following Brightest Day and Green Lantern storylines. DC comics are cheaper by 50 pesos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: comic book thread   comic book thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

comic book thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2