DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...

Go down 
+20
XBRYANX
xxxImjustagirlxxx
wearetheproblem
toxik-orgasma
sel vicious
vh_stateofcalamity
ichiSkrachi
humanoise*
CAPTAIN.CAPSLOCK
karpyo
no love lost
jeroytriple7
BongBong
kito
battle cunt
pierminator
jeiCore
rupert
Cao-Here
yokiisthename
24 posters
AuthorMessage
yokiisthename

yokiisthename

corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... Empty
PostSubject: corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 4:42 am

http://www.freewebs.com/startsfromus/

So you do you hate this corruption madness that is rampaging the Philippines? You'll be interested in this...
Back to top Go down
Cao-Here

Cao-Here

PostSubject: Re: corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 5:34 am

yokiisthename wrote:

So you do you hate this corruption madness that is rampaging the Philippines? You'll be interested in this...

They Won't Change Until We Do
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

PostSubject: Re: corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 9:21 am

thanks for this post.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/eskapo
jeiCore

jeiCore

PostSubject: Re: corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 9:23 am

tama tama..ayos..

join the cause
Back to top Go down
pierminator

pierminator

PostSubject: Re: corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 10:01 am

ITS MY FAULT BLAME ME!
Back to top Go down
yokiisthename

yokiisthename

PostSubject: Re: corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 5:50 pm

The fact is we hate corruption and yet we tolerate the abuse of power the officials do. If we are to stop them, we SHOULD stand up for ourselves and say NOT ANYMORE.
Back to top Go down
battle cunt

battle cunt

PostSubject: Re: corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 11:21 pm

i think it's hard for 90 million peolple to just change like that, corruption is deeply rooted in our culture...

so is it a cultural revolution , that's needed? the word revolution almost automaticaly mean violence of some sort....

cguro dapat talaga patayin lahat ng 6 years old pataas dito sa Pinas para magkaron ng pagbabago

just a thought elephant
Back to top Go down
yokiisthename

yokiisthename

PostSubject: Re: corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 12:29 am

battle cunt wrote:
i think it's hard for 90 million peolple to just change like that, corruption is deeply rooted in our culture...

so is it a cultural revolution , that's needed? the word revolution almost automaticaly mean violence of some sort....

cguro dapat talaga patayin lahat ng 6 years old pataas dito sa Pinas para magkaron ng pagbabago

just a thought elephant

dude i appreciate the comment. thanks really. you got a point in your thought.

its not really a cry for revolution. this is more like saying to the people that we are a part of a crappy system and it should stop. The thing is if we just wait for that change, in which you said is deeply rooted in our culture. nothing is gonna happen. because were still taking part in it. by tolerating and making them abuse us.

yes its pretty impossible to convince 90 million people to just say DO THIS. all the site was trying to do is convince the readers to do their part and maybe eventually things will pick up. The thing is nobody is doing nothing. Well people complain to themselves but really does nothing, in fact they are adding up to the problem.

convincing 90 million people is way to "superheroic" (well I hope manny pacquiao read this and eventually speak it out to the media. they might believe pacman). But for us who can start now, we have to do our part. we have to stay out of that crappy system and better, not add fuel to the fire or just sit there and do nothing but say "eh corrupt naman ang mga pulitiko at kung sino sino pa, wala naman na tayong magagawa", because we can do something.

Kobe Bryant scored 81 points in a game, I think we can convince a lot of people to do this. Thanks for the great comment. I hope this sparks up the forum 'coz this is some good issue were dealing with.

Peace to you man...
Back to top Go down
kito

kito

PostSubject: Re: corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 5:36 am

"the final and lasting solution death to the entire human creation"
Back to top Go down
pierminator

pierminator

PostSubject: Re: corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 11:57 am

cycocis wrote:

Yes!

DEATH IS THE SOLUTION TO ALL PROBLEMS. NO MAN, NO PROBLEM - Joseph Stalin
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 5:33 pm

Cao-Here wrote:
yokiisthename wrote:

They Won't Change Until We Do

TAMA

nakuu pag mga vigilante na yan lagot na mga kurakot... zorro
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbongbongx.multiply.com
yokiisthename

yokiisthename

PostSubject: Re: corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 10:30 pm

the more we let them ABUSE their powers on us, the worse this is gonna get. Remember we always have
the right to say NO, ask what's going on and be observant on all things we see. We should not accept the fact that this is the way of life in the Philppines, and that we just "go along with the flow." The change has to start from us.

"WALANG MANLOLOKO KUNG WALANG MAGPAPALOKO." If you believe that this one-liner is indeed TRUE. Then you know what to do...
Back to top Go down
jeroytriple7

jeroytriple7

PostSubject: Re: corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 11:37 am

example n lng sa bureau of customs.. sa mga customs processor ng mga brokerage ang masasabi ko malaki tlga ang napepera nila dito...every table kasi sa customs kelangan bigyan mo para lumakad ang shipment mo, regarding sa perang pangsuhol eh may budget naman para dito na binabayaran ng importer/exporter at sobra sobra talaga, kaya ang natitira eh napupunta na sa mga processors...so kaya pla naiisip ko na walang katapusan ang cycle na to kasi kahit ung processor lang(forwarder,shipper,brokerage, private companies..etc) eh nag kaka extra income sa pansuhol na binibigay sa mga corrupt na empleyado ng Customs kaya "bakit ko irereklamo tong korakot na to eh nagkakapera naman ako sa kanya" ang nagiging tema ng eksena sa kalakaran sa customs....

ang gulo n yata ng sinabi ko?

excuse me po kung meron man dito may relative sa bureau chairs lng po beer chug
Back to top Go down
yokiisthename

yokiisthename

PostSubject: Re: corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 5:27 pm

jeroytriple7 wrote:
example n lng sa bureau of customs.. sa mga customs processor ng mga brokerage ang masasabi ko malaki tlga ang napepera nila dito...every table kasi sa customs kelangan bigyan mo para lumakad ang shipment mo, regarding sa perang pangsuhol eh may budget naman para dito na binabayaran ng importer/exporter at sobra sobra talaga, kaya ang natitira eh napupunta na sa mga processors...so kaya pla naiisip ko na walang katapusan ang cycle na to kasi kahit ung processor lang(forwarder,shipper,brokerage, private companies..etc) eh nag kaka extra income sa pansuhol na binibigay sa mga corrupt na empleyado ng Customs kaya "bakit ko irereklamo tong korakot na to eh nagkakapera naman ako sa kanya" ang nagiging tema ng eksena sa kalakaran sa customs....

ang gulo n yata ng sinabi ko?

excuse me po kung meron man dito may relative sa bureau chairs lng po beer chug

thats true pare. pero the thing is PINABABAYAAN NG TAO na maging ganun. Kapag hindi nila pinalakad ung stuff mo pag hindi ka nag abot, sumbong dapat. wag lng sa Customs, sa NBI, sa lahat ng pedeng sumbungan. Unless sobrang tamad ng tao na yun, na di bale na lng nya na maagrabyado sya hindi naman sya napagod...
Back to top Go down
no love lost

no love lost

PostSubject: Re: corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 6:21 pm

i have a different analysis. although , yes, we are partly to be blamed for the corruption in this country.... i think we need to be realistic...corruption is present in all regions and countries, even the so called economic superpowers. i sometimes feel that corruption is almost instinctive.... makes me wanna conclude that corruption is an unavoidable fact in our society (?) and the correct design would be to just to limit it to the minimum.....

so , in response to the statement that we are to blame because we tolerate corruption here my answer is ..NOT SO MUCH OUR FAULT ACTUALLY... if you will notice, Filipinos take it to the streets immediately when an issue is brought up, we are not afraid to go to rallies and protests whenever someone is caught stealing gazillions...we are not afraid to voice our anger despite the threat of being abducted or executed...so other countries are much worse when it comes to tolerating corruption, because they are afraid.... its no secret that people disappear here when they make subversive statements but still we go to the streets....

So , to end this yapping of mine...I think the biggest reason for corruption is the EASE OF DOING IT.... THE EASE OF STEALING FROM GOVERNMENT FUNDS....THE EASE OF MANIPULATING GOVT PROCESSES TO GET PERSONAL GAIN....THE EASE OF CREATING SOME LOOPHOLE TO CHEAT THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM... THE EASE OF COMING UP WITH SOME MADE UP EXCUSE SO SOME CONNIVING OFFICIAL CANT GET TO TRIAL .....
SO IT IS A SYSTEM THATS EASY TO CHEAT, MANIPULATE AND VIOLATE THAT IS ALSO TO BLAME.....

haa, pagod na ko katatype maya naman yung iba ha..hehem, tenkyu
Back to top Go down
yokiisthename

yokiisthename

PostSubject: Re: corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 8:02 pm

no love lost wrote:
i have a different analysis. although , yes, we are partly to be blamed for the corruption in this country.... i think we need to be realistic...corruption is present in all regions and countries, even the so called economic superpowers. i sometimes feel that corruption is almost instinctive.... makes me wanna conclude that corruption is an unavoidable fact in our society (?) and the correct design would be to just to limit it to the minimum.....

so , in response to the statement that we are to blame because we tolerate corruption here my answer is ..NOT SO MUCH OUR FAULT ACTUALLY... if you will notice, Filipinos take it to the streets immediately when an issue is brought up, we are not afraid to go to rallies and protests whenever someone is caught stealing gazillions...we are not afraid to voice our anger despite the threat of being abducted or executed...so other countries are much worse when it comes to tolerating corruption, because they are afraid.... its no secret that people disappear here when they make subversive statements but still we go to the streets....

So , to end this yapping of mine...I think the biggest reason for corruption is the EASE OF DOING IT.... THE EASE OF STEALING FROM GOVERNMENT FUNDS....THE EASE OF MANIPULATING GOVT PROCESSES TO GET PERSONAL GAIN....THE EASE OF CREATING SOME LOOPHOLE TO CHEAT THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM... THE EASE OF COMING UP WITH SOME MADE UP EXCUSE SO SOME CONNIVING OFFICIAL CANT GET TO TRIAL .....
SO IT IS A SYSTEM THATS EASY TO CHEAT, MANIPULATE AND VIOLATE THAT IS ALSO TO BLAME.....

haa, pagod na ko katatype maya naman yung iba ha..hehem, tenkyu

thank you for explaining everything out. and youre right man! and i totally admire and respect all those moralist groups who fights for us in order to get out change. We are totally different comapre to cambodia and bangladesh when it comes to speaking out about the issue. but we have to accept the fact that this ain't enough though, coz somewhere in the streets the people, probably some of them are members of these groups who fights for change, are still caught up with a system that is corrupt and is LETTING IT GO.

not all of it is too blame on us, but unless we get away with those smaller problems that we "adapted as a way of living", then we can't fix the bigger issue. Protest and rallies are TRULY APPRECIATED, but then again we don't just have to voice out, we gotta also have too ACT.

Everyone is fighting to get the BIG CATCH and yet we can't eliminate THE OBVIOUS.

thanks for your post. Truly Appreciated. Peace to you man!
Back to top Go down
pierminator

pierminator

PostSubject: Re: corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 9:38 pm

Victory over corruption is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE!!! it's like "Eliminate all human being" -my opinion
Back to top Go down
karpyo

karpyo

PostSubject: Re: corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:04 am

corruption??
unang ginagawa yan... sa loob ng bahay...
simpleng pag kupit ng barya sa nanay nila...

oppss... tamaan n yung tamaan...
isa na rin dito...
yung pag dadownload ng kanta...
pinaghirapan ng artist.. yung album..
pinagkagastusan.. tapus yun...
my pipirata...
Back to top Go down
http://friendster.com/karpyoonse
CAPTAIN.CAPSLOCK

PostSubject: Re: corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:37 pm

9PM LIGHTS OUT KARPYO. APRUB AKO JAN!
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:53 pm

greed = corruption...
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbongbongx.multiply.com
yokiisthename

yokiisthename

PostSubject: Re: corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:54 pm

Inseperable naman yung POLITICS AND CORRUPTION. Magkakambal na talaga yan so there is really not a chance to kill it. Ang masama lng satin eh naging part na ng pamumuhay natin ang corruption.

Na para bang talagang wala na tayong magagawa dahil ganun ang pamumuhay sa pilipinas, "kaya pag hinuli ako ng pulis at nanghingi ng lagay eh maglalagay na lng ako." In the end tayo din ang agrabyado pero tinanggap na natin sa sarili natin na "ganun talaga". In fact may iba sa atin na nakikinabang sa mga ganito, in which yung ibang tao naman ang na aagrabyado.

Yun sana ang dapat nating iwasan, titigil din naman yang mga pulis na yan kung wala na silang makokotong eh. Kaya sila ganyan kasi alam nila na NAGPAPAUTO tayo. Kaya may lagayan sa mga government sectors kasi alam nila na meron may gusto ng "EASY PROCESSING". Kaya may mga sira ulong driver sa kalsada kasi nakuha sila ng lisensya dahil NAGBAYAD SILA SA FIXER, hindi sila nag exams or anything.

Titigil naman yang mga yan kung wala na silang makukuha satin, un ang dapat gawin ng mga tao sa tingin ko kaya ginawa ko yung site. Para ipaalam sa lahat na hindi lng pag protesta ang sagot sa problema kundi aksyon at disiplina at pagsunod din. Hindi nga natin mapapatay completely ung corruption pero ma mi-minimize naman natin to the point na hindi na tayo apektado ng problema. Walang naagrabyado, walang nauuto, nobody gets unfair treatment. - my thought
Back to top Go down
humanoise*

humanoise*

PostSubject: Re: corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:47 am

panahon pa lang nila rizal malakas na ang corruption sa bansa, mapapulitika man o maparelihiyion. sa tingin ko lang ha, dahil na rin sa madaling pagpapaimpluwensya ng mga pilipino kaya siguro ganito. wala na sigurong paraan para tuluyang mawala ang corruption, pero kaya pa yang maagapan
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sunnydayhappytunes
ichiSkrachi

ichiSkrachi

PostSubject: Re: corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:25 pm

nagsisimula kasi to sa salitang tolerance,parang biology.pag may isang bagay na naiba dahil di natural na nangyayari,yun na yon. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
vh_stateofcalamity

vh_stateofcalamity

PostSubject: Re: corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 10:15 pm

if you want a change, start it with yourself, be the change you want to see..
Back to top Go down
CAPTAIN.CAPSLOCK

PostSubject: Re: corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 2:42 pm

vh_stateofcalamity wrote:
if you want a change, start it with yourself, be the change you want to see..

YO MAN, THAT'S MY KNEEGROWS LINE RIGHT THERE. AT LEAST GIVE THE GUY SOME CREDIT. SHEESH!
Back to top Go down
vh_stateofcalamity

vh_stateofcalamity

PostSubject: Re: corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:18 pm

yeah, you know it all! rendeer
Back to top Go down
sel vicious

PostSubject: Re: corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 5:17 am

So based on the posts in this thread, I'm guessing that most of the posters here agree that the state should exist.

I mean corruption will be a large part of the system as long as there are hierarchial stuctures in a society. There will always be the dominants and the submissives.

The reason why there are punks or anarchist in the first place is because they know that only an individual knows what is really good for his own welfare. No priests nor politicians should tell us what is good or bad for us.

Ganun po ang simula ng pagiging punk, ang pagpatay sa mga pulis na nasa sa ating utak.

If we are participating in this big slavery machine that they call as the government and capitalism it is inevitable that we will notice that there is corruption.

Paying taxes is inevitable kahit ayaw mo, e.g. VAT.

On a different note, the government is having this rationalization program going on because they are anticipating the significant drop in tax revenue within the next five years.

Isipin nyo na lang ha kung walang magbabayad ng tax.....walang gobyerno, walang pulis, walang titser, walang doktor.......wala ring corruption and that is the time that we have the opportunity to become truly human beings, meaning ang ating mga aksyon atgawa ay tunay na mangagaling sa puso pero theoretical lang yun there is also the possibility of having an anarchist society in a bad sense.

Nagbabayad po ba kayo ng buwis? ako oo, VAT nga lang Very Happy
Back to top Go down
toxik-orgasma

toxik-orgasma

PostSubject: Re: corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:31 am

karpyo wrote:
corruption??

isa na rin dito...
my pipirata...

TRUE DAT! GUILTY AKO NYAN DATI NANGKUKUPIT NG PERA SA MAGULANG KUNWARI MAY SCHOL PROJECT! harharhar!
GREED IS HUMAN INSTINCT KAHIT ANONG KLASENG JUSTIFICATION PA.
AND I TRULY BELIEVE THAT HUMAN BEINGS ARE INSATIABLE.

SO YEAH POLITICS AND CORRUPTIONS ARE LIKE SIAMESE TWINS WHEREVER ONE GOES THE OTHER ONE FOLLOWS. LOL
HOWEVER, NAPAKA-OBVIOUS NGA LANG CORRUPTION NG GOBYERNO SA PINAS.

AND I AGREE DIN SA MGA IBANG NAGCOCOMENT NA CHANGE STARTS WITHIN OURSELVES.
BE THE CHANGE THAT U WANT TO SEE IN THIS WORLD IKA NGA.

SA TINGIN KO ALL WE CAN DO IS FACE THE REAL WORLD AND AT LEAST DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE FOR OURSELVES TO GIVE SOMETHING BACK TO THE SOCIETY. WAG PURO REKLAMO. KILOS MGA KAPATID NYAHAHA!

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/grlpride
karpyo

karpyo

PostSubject: Re: corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:06 pm

may tanong ako:

ano sa tingin nyo ang saktong lunas jan???
para malusaw at mawala yung mga ganyang gawain??
Back to top Go down
wearetheproblem

wearetheproblem

PostSubject: Re: corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:21 pm

Our countrie's corruption is a direct result of the government's willingness to use the general public's ignorance against them and it is an indirect result for the general public's unwillingness to be anything but apathetic towards their abusers.
Back to top Go down
xxxImjustagirlxxx

xxxImjustagirlxxx

PostSubject: Re: corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 7:39 am

kito wrote:

this is so true... my prof in the subject ethics told us that this is the only way to stop this so-called corruption. silent silent silent Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
xxxImjustagirlxxx

xxxImjustagirlxxx

PostSubject: Re: corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 7:52 am

nagsisimula yan dito.. pag ang isang 4years old na bata inutusan mong, bumili ng suka sa tindahan.. at binigyan mo ng piso kapalit ng pagbili nya... masasanay un na humingi ng pera.. pag inuutusan xa ng nakakatanda. habang lumalaki un.. hindi na un pumapayag na walang kapalit na pera o bagay sa mga pinapagawa o inuutos sa kanya. uhmmm... simple lang pero type na un ng corruption.

sa tingin ko ganun ung nasa utak, nung mga nasa gobyerno or ung mga politicians..
since nasa kanila na ang authority, eh inaabuso na nila, tapos aun ninanakaw na nila ung pera nating lahat. Yung mga tanga namang pulis hindi nagpapatalo... kahit sampung piso, hindi pinapalampas basta masabi na "nangungutong sila" eh kukunin padin. tsk.

Nakapagtrabaho na ko minsan sa, munisipyo ng bayan namin. kahit bata pa ako.. alam ko lahat ang kalokohan ng mga pulis at mga politicians na yan. pero along with my co-workers..
nagbibingi-bingihan saka nagbubulag-bulagan ang mga tao dun Or.. mawawalan ka ng trabaho.. sa oras na nagsalita ka.

kaya sila nakakapag nakaw kasi, magaling silang manakot at kaya nilang kontrolin ang mga maliliit na tao. ooohh poor country. No No No No No
Back to top Go down
xxxImjustagirlxxx

xxxImjustagirlxxx

PostSubject: Re: corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 7:54 am

pero sabi nga ng prof ko.. maging proud tau.. kasi achievement un..
No.2 ang Pilipinas sa Top Corrupt Countries.. hihihi
tapos malapit ng maging number one..
haaay ang galing talaga ng mga Pilipino.
ang galing sa kupalan... No No
Back to top Go down
yokiisthename

yokiisthename

PostSubject: Re: corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 4:32 pm

toxik-orgasma wrote:
karpyo wrote:
corruption??

isa na rin dito...
my pipirata...

TRUE DAT! GUILTY AKO NYAN DATI NANGKUKUPIT NG PERA SA MAGULANG KUNWARI MAY SCHOL PROJECT! harharhar!
GREED IS HUMAN INSTINCT KAHIT ANONG KLASENG JUSTIFICATION PA.
AND I TRULY BELIEVE THAT HUMAN BEINGS ARE INSATIABLE.

SO YEAH POLITICS AND CORRUPTIONS ARE LIKE SIAMESE TWINS WHEREVER ONE GOES THE OTHER ONE FOLLOWS. LOL
HOWEVER, NAPAKA-OBVIOUS NGA LANG CORRUPTION NG GOBYERNO SA PINAS.

AND I AGREE DIN SA MGA IBANG NAGCOCOMENT NA CHANGE STARTS WITHIN OURSELVES.
BE THE CHANGE THAT U WANT TO SEE IN THIS WORLD IKA NGA.

SA TINGIN KO ALL WE CAN DO IS FACE THE REAL WORLD AND AT LEAST DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE FOR OURSELVES TO GIVE SOMETHING BACK TO THE SOCIETY. WAG PURO REKLAMO. KILOS MGA KAPATID NYAHAHA!

lol! lol!

tama, kilos na tayo. dyan maguumpisa naman yan. pag hindi na tayo nagpaaabuso, eventually titigil din sila.

DISIPLINA lng naman kelangan natin eh. Dun maguumpisa un.

kung disiplinado tayo at sumusunod sa batas trapiko. walang pulis na huhuli satin. walang lagayan.

kung disiplinado tayo at maghihintay tayo sa pila kapag nag aayos ng papeles. walang fixers, walang lagayan.

ganun din sa customs, kung disiplinado tayong maghintay para marelease ung mga gamit natin, walang lagayan.

kulang tayo kasi sa disiplina, hindi tayo makapaghintay, hindi tayo makasunod... Kapag disiplinado na ang mga tao maguumpisa na jan.

And lastly, wag tayong mag BULAG BULAGAN, kapag may nakita tayong hindi tama, ipaalam natin sa authorities. the more na pinababayaan kasi the more na lalaganap diba. May karapatan tayong mag reklamo kapag agrabyado tayo...

KILOS NA TAYO MGA KAPWA PILIPINO.
Back to top Go down
karpyo

karpyo

PostSubject: Re: corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:14 pm

Wuds -
At Nakalimutan Ang Diyos

Dito Ba Sa Mundo Ano ang tunay na kailangan
Ang magpakasarap at magkamit ng kayamanan
Anumang kayamanan na akala mo'y walang hangganan
Darating ang panahon yan ay iyong iiwan

Sobrang kapangyarihan sobrang kayamanan sobrang katakawan
ilan sa mga mamamayang nagsisigawan mga ganid mga ganid!!!

Marami ang nag-akalang siya'y makabayan
gumamit pa ng salitang kalayaan
ang demokrasya at ang kalayaan
ay nakasalalay sa ating kakayahan
na pigilin at kontrolin ang mga pagnanasa at mga gawain
eh ano bang gusto mo na magpapasaya sa iyo
ito ba ang karangyaan sa pamumuhay

Malaking bahay, Magarang kotse, Maraming Pera
Magandang asawa, May mga anak, May mga damit
Masarap na pagkain sikat na sikat kasi may pangalan
Pero nakalimutan ang diyos

Ang daming namatay noong nakaraang patayan
nagkabigayan ilan sa mga mamamayang nagsisigawan
Tahimik!!! Tahimik!!!
Back to top Go down
XBRYANX

XBRYANX

PostSubject: corrption in the philippines... not only the government is to blame   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:55 pm

tama ang mga sinabi nyong lahat... lalo na ang pagbabagu ay nag sisimula sa ating mga sarili bago ang lahat...

at kahit ilan pang presdnte ang mamahala sa bansa natin wala paring pagbabagu
kong ang sistema ay hindi nababagu...

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
NIGGATRON

PostSubject: Re: corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:40 am

TWO WORDS:
ETHNIC CLEANSING
Back to top Go down
hellsfire

hellsfire

PostSubject: Re: corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 3:57 am

XBRYANX wrote:
tama ang mga sinabi nyong lahat... lalo na ang pagbabagu ay nag sisimula sa ating mga sarili bago ang lahat...

Rolling Eyes

sb nga ng all affected systema nyo baguhin nyo. hehehehehe
Back to top Go down
XBRYANX

XBRYANX

PostSubject: Re: corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:50 pm

hellsfire wrote:
XBRYANX wrote:

Rolling Eyes

sb nga ng all affected systema nyo baguhin nyo. hehehehehe

korak heheheheehehe!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zepol
hoodlum
zepol

PostSubject: Re: corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:52 pm

XBRYANX wrote:

Rolling Eyes
"sistema nyo baGOhin nyo" - intensyonal ba mr. mertory drug? Laughing

kung hindi eh "ispilling nyo baGOhin nyo" lol!

love ya guys! Surprised
magrecord na kayo!!! eh eh kainaman! Mad
Back to top Go down
XBRYANX

XBRYANX

PostSubject: Re: corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 12:57 pm

[quote="zepol"]
XBRYANX wrote:

Rolling Eyes
"sistema nyo baGOhin nyo" - intensyonal ba mr. mertory drug? Laughing

kung hindi eh "ispilling nyo baGOhin nyo" lol!

love ya guys! Surprised
magrecord na kayo!!! eh eh kainaman! Mad[/quote

hahahaha hindi namn inaamn ko ng kamali ako dun heheheheheeheeheh kong baga eh tao lang hahahahaah!!! oo nga eh may mga trabaho na cla kaya my budyet na yun nga lang walng time hahaha!!!
Back to top Go down
xxxImjustagirlxxx

xxxImjustagirlxxx

PostSubject: Re: corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:25 pm

ispi-ispiling nyo..
ispiling nyo baguhin nyo!!!
Smile joke lang! affraid affraid affraid affraid

(epal ako)
Back to top Go down
XBRYANX

XBRYANX

PostSubject: Re: corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 1:38 pm

xxxImjustagirlxxx wrote:
ispi-ispiling nyo..
ispiling nyo baguhin nyo!!!
Smile joke lang! affraid affraid affraid affraid

(epal ako)

hahahaha napatawa ako dun ah ngayun my bagu ng title hahahahah

Laughing
Back to top Go down
killarvz

killarvz

PostSubject: Re: corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 7:10 pm

ang mundo ay umiikot sa sistema.. di pwedeng wala..
pag panget baguhin, wag puro kontra ng kontra wala nmn kwenta hehehe
temptations ay kasama sa pagiging tao!

discipline and respect to others will do!!!
dont be a hater.. be the best person you can be as a good civilized man on earth, there you can contribute the most meaningful matters for others....
`wag titigan ang pagkakamali ng mga tao sa paligid kung puro kapintasan lng ang lalabas sa iyong bunganga mas mbuti pang bulag pipi at bingi k nlng.'
minsan k n nga lng pagkalooban ng buhay sa mundo sasayangin mo p sa kamalian ng iba."
--parting words daw oh hahahahaha

masarap mabuhay!

take a look around, what do you see?
a scene built upon positivity!
----scholastic deth
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whatcorerecords
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...   corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame... Empty

Back to top Go down

corruption in the philppines... not only the government is to to blame...
Page 1 of 1