DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the schools you learned in, the places you earn in

Go down 
+28
johanitura
akosipaolo
sister brad
humanoise*
Mark Maltrato
Jepp!
keida
jep_peligro
kers benoit
Psycho_Hosebeast
rupert
hellsfire
yokiisthename
dhira2dharma
bongklong_1881
paengkee
ichiSkrachi
termulator
vishualaide
deadstop
xjay
francis
tadsz
BongBong
l0r3nz0m1r4nd4
herocollection
Tomh
xtreblinkalovescenex
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
vh_stateofcalamity

vh_stateofcalamity

the schools you learned in, the places you earn in - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:42 pm

akosipaolo wrote:
humanoise* wrote:
i'm a 4th year high school kid from laguna college, i recently finished all of my requirements today, clearance nalang... babay hayskol halo kolej na! cheers

congrats pareho tayo graduating! Cool 4th year ako in Manila Science High School. As for college, either Mapua or UP Manila ako Very Happy

MAPUA is fuck*ng hell.
Back to top Go down
chu

chu

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:31 pm

graduate ako sa san beda...

ngayon, i work at a bank solving and analyzing fraudulent credit card cases... bounce
Back to top Go down
xxxImjustagirlxxx

xxxImjustagirlxxx

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:29 pm

accounting

nakakastress toh ng sobra, lalo na pag hindi mo gustong mag accountancy
tapos pinilit ka ng nanay mo at mga tao sa paligid mo.
tapos pag nasa campus ka, ang mga ka close mo eh mga fine art students..
nakakainggit.. gusto mo na silang maging kaklase...
pero anung sv ng nanay mo sau??

-nene wala kang mapapala pag ang shift ka sa fine art
pangmayaman ung course na un, maging praktikal ka dahil mahirap lang tau.

***I always cant have what I really want, kasi 'MAHIRAP kame'

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
xraihax

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 12:13 am

2005-2006: BS Nursing, UST. P.Noval. Forced by my parents. Although there's a scholarship grant, I didn't finish my first year. Decided to pursue AB Literature but have to wait for a year for a slot. I did. Lesson? You can never force someone to pursue something they don't want to even you nailed his/her forehead with a 200k per month future-salary.

2006-2007: Bulacam. Secluded myself within the confines of home. Sobrang excited to go to school I ended up spending my day writing, doin some silly art, designing and sewing my own clothes and trying to learn as much as possible in preparation for school. Have a brief stint as a staff member in Manila Hotel and passed as a CSR in Nco (yeah coz of the xbox) but when i noticed that its starting to create a gap between me and my friend who tagged me to apply for the said yuletide positions, I didnt show up on my contract signing. We still part ways in the end. The lesson? No matter how much effort you exert to keep a rel'p with someone they will still leave if thats what they want to. Set them free.

2007-2008: Dapitan. Enthusiasts on the beginning but deeply disappointed. I lost my vigor and ended up running away in a 6 hour drive sanctuary almost every month. Didn't finish a year either. During this year Ive learnt the easiest/cheapest way to UPdil for Cinemalaya, Ateneo for some exhibits/symposiums and Penguin cafe for poetry performances like that of Suarez/Zicarelli. lol!

2008-April 09: Professional bum. I run away from home. Now that I'm not studying, I'm back with writing. I cut my food expenses for three meals for a new charcoal pencil, will do another set of "fastening" for acrylic paints and gauge 11 strings. Tried getting several home-based work but i always get fired. Finishing an acoustic compo and just downloaded guitar tabs of A Certain Death by Misery Signals. Just finished sewing 5 dresses and building a Gundam Saviour Kit given by my bf to ease my tantrums. Looking for some animations and manga scans. If I get bored and on the verge of going nuts, I try to annoy Keeyo while he's doin something. If it won't work and and he sleeps to shut me out, I'll get the key on take a jog 2 in the morning heading to burnham or anywhere. It always work on him. Everyday. Twisted Evil

Lesson? Even if the same cruel cycle repeats itself each day, there will always be something to learn.

April 09-May 09: Still a bum, trying to learn and enjoy as much as possible because on, June I'm gonna tread another story. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xhirayax
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the schools you learned in, the places you earn in
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board :: FORUMS :: Errrr...-
Jump to: