DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the schools you learned in, the places you earn in

Go down 
+28
johanitura
akosipaolo
sister brad
humanoise*
Mark Maltrato
Jepp!
keida
jep_peligro
kers benoit
Psycho_Hosebeast
rupert
hellsfire
yokiisthename
dhira2dharma
bongklong_1881
paengkee
ichiSkrachi
termulator
vishualaide
deadstop
xjay
francis
tadsz
BongBong
l0r3nz0m1r4nd4
herocollection
Tomh
xtreblinkalovescenex
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

the schools you learned in, the places you earn in Empty
PostSubject: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 3:33 am

we talk about school and work in this thread. sa mga nag-aaral o nagtatrabaho, post random shit about the things you go through. what keeps you busy?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
Tomh

Tomh

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 5:29 am

working right now
office work is soul draining
answering phones and sending emails
will be working at a busy pub for the second half of the week
selling over priced alcohol to already drunk people and telling them about the straight edge, minor threat, DYS, SSD and Earth Crisis lol!
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/tomhill
herocollection

herocollection

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 5:45 am

soldering shit and stuff in school
Back to top Go down
l0r3nz0m1r4nd4

l0r3nz0m1r4nd4

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 11:33 pm

freelance comic artist.
not much money in that industry, but i love it. cheers
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 10:05 am

i temporarily stopped my Computer Science course in Informatics due to financial shortage and also due to medical reasons...

i am now currently having vacation here in Rio Tuba, Bataraza, Palawan and seeking any job opportunities here... maybe this December i'll get back on a medical mission for some earnings...
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbongbongx.multiply.com
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 2:08 pm

BongBong wrote:
i temporarily stopped my Computer Science course in Informatics due to financial shortage and also due to medical reasons...

i am now currently having vacation here in Rio Tuba, Bataraza, Palawan and seeking any job opportunities here... maybe this December i'll get back on a medical mission for some earnings...

yan ba yung 3 year course? kuya ko, nag informatics rin yun dati eh.
Back to top Go down
tadsz

tadsz

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 2:53 pm

18 units ako ngayon. first-time yan. dati 15 units or less parati. putek lima sa subjects ko majors. isa na lang ang hinde. takte sana ipasa ko ng matino lahat ng subjects ko!
Back to top Go down
http://positivethinkingwontdoanything.blogspot.com/
francis

francis

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 3:26 pm

affraid ccounting
Back to top Go down
xjay

xjay

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 7:23 pm

Naka-enroll na ako. BS Customs Administration.
Back to top Go down
deadstop

deadstop

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 8:17 pm

I'm at my 4th year HS in Maryh(e)ll College.
Preparing for College life.
Talking about random shit with my seatmates in school.
Thinking about earning money for December and January.
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 8:23 pm

deadstop wrote:

san ka ba magcocollege kev and what course?
Back to top Go down
deadstop

deadstop

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 8:25 pm

xtreblinkalovescenex wrote:
deadstop wrote:

san ka ba magcocollege kev and what course?

Mapua. Computer Engineering. (pero di pa din sure based on my grades.)
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 5:23 pm

BongBong wrote:

yan ba yung 3 year course? kuya ko, nag informatics rin yun dati eh.

yup kung kukunin mo ang bachelor's degree at di mo kukunin ung napakadugong international exam Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vishualaide

vishualaide

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 2:16 am

Asia Pacific College

Bachelor of Science and Information Technology: Computer Networks Engineering

Putang ina.. Bad ass Course name..

And I'm currently enrolled there...
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 2:47 am

i'm taking up ab-psychology and i might be taking up international studies for my masters. i want to teach. Smile
Back to top Go down
termulator

termulator

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 2:33 am

just retired from man-whoring and he-bithcin... thinking of a comeback...
everything they taught in school... ive already known.
i just wish id be back to that time in colledge when this certain chinita got the hots for me and i didnt fucked her. now she sings weekly at their church... i really came close to being a X-tian rocker lol!
monogamy aint for me pahahahahhaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamefaqs.com
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 3:15 am

termulator wrote:
i just wish id be back to that time in colledge when this certain chinita got the hots for me and i didnt fucked her. now she sings weekly at their church... i really came close to being a X-tian rocker lol!

go black metal and do it in the name of satan.
Back to top Go down
ichiSkrachi

ichiSkrachi

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 8:16 pm

i start my day with morning glory,then go swim to one pale of water while my cd player is rolling TOOL,BONGZILLA,ELECTRIC WIZARD on my mind,i'll a bit drink 1 cu.p of coffee just to stay awake working as a janitor in a public market.then go to school after work,then i'll close my eyes with the flood of smoke,pizza or rice with my favorite dish and have some booze to save my life for another day to come. Laughing
Back to top Go down
herocollection

herocollection

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 11:35 pm

4th year na ako at malapit nang gumraduate.ano bang magandang kurso sa college? gusto ko sana ng education at mag ma-major sa social studies,BS psychology, at ECE. alin ba ang maganda sa tatlo?
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 11:37 pm

herocollection wrote:
4th year na ako at malapit nang gumraduate.ano bang magandang kurso sa college? gusto ko sana ng education at mag ma-major sa social studies,BS psychology, at ECE. alin ba ang maganda sa tatlo?

magaling ka ba sa chem/math? if so bs psychology might be good, otherwise if gusto mo ng emphasis on theory you could try out ab-psych.
Back to top Go down
termulator

termulator

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:32 am

termulator wrote:

go black metal and do it in the name of satan.

NOT ALL BAD GUYS WEAR BLACK..& SATAN IS AS LAME AS JESUS IS... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamefaqs.com
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 3:32 am

por que't bente quatro oras nakatutok ang burat mo, lame na agad si satan. haha
Back to top Go down
paengkee

paengkee

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 10:33 am

Up Mindanao: Ba Communication arts major in media arts
Back to top Go down
bongklong_1881

bongklong_1881

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 8:14 pm

Technological University of the Philippines - Taguig Campus

Electromechanical Engineering Technology [3 year technician's course]

Aiming for Mechanical Engineering up to masteral degree. cheers
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 1:11 am

Ateneo De Davao University- AB- Psychology
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 5:28 pm

Western Philippines University (Rio Tuba Satellite College) - BS Mechanical Engineering

TRACE Computer and Business College (Los Baños) - BS Nursing

- BS Information Technology

Informatics (Los Baños) - BS Computer Science Major in Programming

Laguna State Polytechnic University (Los Baños) - BS Information Technology

Informatics ule (Los Baños) - BS Computer Science Major in Multimedia
Back to top Go down
dhira2dharma

dhira2dharma

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:17 pm

Marketing Management dating BSC Entrepreneurship date ring AB Pol. Sci. kick-out sa SLU sa kaka-rally tanginang GMA e, 21 years old na di pa rin graduate ngaun and2 sa pampanga ireg 4th year busy sa paglikom ng mailalagay sa zine ko ( pangalawa na e ), busy din sa buhay tibak, sa eksena, sa pag-aaral dito na nauubos oras ko hirap ng accounting eh pero 3 subjects na lang yari na ako dun tas malamang graduate ma tapos sibat na sa bansang hapon magpapaka-alila na muna ako dun
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushidonintheast.blogspot.com
yokiisthename

yokiisthename

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 7:21 pm

l0r3nz0m1r4nd4 wrote:
freelance comic artist.

wow dude. im a frustrated comic book script writer. im writing stuff right now. pede ko i send sayo?
Back to top Go down
yokiisthename

yokiisthename

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 7:23 pm

working in a donut shop here in Palo Alto. the pay is great. work's is kinda boring though but the pay is great so its cool.
Back to top Go down
hellsfire

hellsfire

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 9:33 pm

Workings as Tech support for an American DSL outsource. We are the underpaid (compared to our US counterparts), overstressed, cab riding, caffeine and nicotine junky, youth of today.

We constantly kiss our bosses ass and apologize to customers with shit that we did not do. Or be at the receiving end of an angry racist American who does not know how to use the internet. Working on holidays missing. Convincing our selves that extra OT pay will be worth it. and the worst part is tomorrow when I log out, go home and sleep for the whole day. I will have to wake up and do this shit all over again.
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 3:57 pm

hellsfire wrote:
Workings as Tech support for an American DSL outsource. We are the underpaid (compared to our US counterparts), overstressed, cab riding, caffeine and nicotine junky, youth of today.

We constantly kiss our bosses ass and apologize to customers with shit that we did not do. Or be at the receiving end of an angry racist American who does not know how to use the internet. Working on holidays missing. Convincing our selves that extra OT pay will be worth it. and the worst part is tomorrow when I log out, go home and sleep for the whole day. I will have to wake up and do this shit all over again.

Your situation frustrates me.
You deserve a better wage.
Sorry if I'm out of line.
Just makes me mad. Evil or Very Mad

rupert
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/eskapo
Psycho_Hosebeast

Psycho_Hosebeast

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 11:32 pm

i graduated with a fine arts degree in legaspi city.
i am currently working as a "writer" in some staff-leasing company somewhere in ortigas.

every night i have to deal with really randy americans achin to get laid.

i have to deal with attitude every night during the weekdays care of the oh-so-suhweet site members, and the quota i have to deal with is well, quite big as compared to other IT companies when it comes to the email support accounts.

but i am enjoying all this, really, because the environment is really casual, my officemates are nice, my superiors are nice, and they leave me alone which is quite a relief. asar lang ako dun sa client kasi di mo basta2x mahagilap at pabaya sa account nya. magpaparamdam lang kung saka na sinisingil ng kumpanya.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/cervezanegra
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 12:25 am

^^ kw ba ung Cherry??? uhhh i forgot the whole username hahaha ng r.com?
Back to top Go down
kers benoit

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:01 pm

i studied multi media in STI for 6 months. i dropped school.
i studied computer science for 1 and a half sem, dropped out again.
i studied product design at TUP manila for one year and a sem, the school kicked me out.
i studied HRM for a week, i dropped out.
after that, i am a bum for several months..

NOW...

i am an executive secretary to the president of some brokerage company -slash-
OIC in an Insurance Services. LOL.

affraid
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:19 am

success story yan ah, kers...
Back to top Go down
http://therealstrength.blogspot.com/
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:17 pm

mahinhen how did you do that? Shocked
Back to top Go down
keida

keida

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 1:41 pm

ust college of fine arts major in advertising arts
made it through 4 years on a scholarship grant
didn't pay a single cent but had to jump through some hoops to please the academe.

worked some odd corporate jobs, became a padawan for an old japanese photo jedi who curiously looked a lot like mr. miyagi, then taught a semester in some college.

i quit some those and i could be making big money in advertising as an art director or something, but went against the notion of being employed.

i am now living a hunter-gatherer lifestyle of sorts.
as hard as the economy is nowadays, it's still doable, but work is hard.

any other ronins out there?
Back to top Go down
http://xkeidax.deviantart.com
kers benoit

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:50 pm

BongBong wrote:
mahinhen how did you do that? Shocked

ability and hardwork. LOL Rolling Eyes
uhmmm i dont know.. Wink
Back to top Go down
kers benoit

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 7:45 pm

i dont know kung tatagal ako d2 sa work. dami kasing galet and nagrereact. LOL.
Back to top Go down
Jepp!

Jepp!

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 7:59 pm

im taking comp eng'g. 6years ko kukunin tong 5yr-course na to dahil sa ayaw i-credit ng nilipatan kong skewl ung programming subjects ko. pero ok iskolar naman e. w00t. cheers
Back to top Go down
Mark Maltrato

Mark Maltrato

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 1:16 am

I'm taking up Marketing sa PUP. 4th year na. At hindi ko alam kung saan ako pupulutin pag tapos ko. confused
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 2:06 am

rumaraket na lang ako muna sa ngayon... siguro babalik ule ako sa paghehenna... thanks Lomi sa pag-alala... Razz
Back to top Go down
humanoise*

humanoise*

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 4:47 pm

i'm a 4th year high school kid from laguna college, i recently finished all of my requirements today, clearance nalang... babay hayskol halo kolej na! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sunnydayhappytunes
l0r3nz0m1r4nd4

l0r3nz0m1r4nd4

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 8:44 pm

yokiisthename wrote:
l0r3nz0m1r4nd4 wrote:
freelance comic artist.

wow dude. im a frustrated comic book script writer. im writing stuff right now. pede ko i send sayo?

yoh yoki, ngayon ko lang nabasa to! sorry.. Crying or Very sad

sure send mo sa email ko. pm ko sayo. hahaha. try natin gawan ng images, tho nag quit nako sa job ko na yan.

now i work as a freelance digital album designer sa isang studio dito samin lol!

ayaw ko kasi maging employed thumbs up
Back to top Go down
herocollection

herocollection

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 11:20 pm

syeet lapit na lng ng graduation.
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:14 am

maybe babalik ule ako sa pagiging henna tattoo artist...
Back to top Go down
sister brad
bodyguard
sister brad

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 1:25 am

yo humanoise* congats dude. graduate na! cheers
Back to top Go down
akosipaolo

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:37 pm

humanoise* wrote:
i'm a 4th year high school kid from laguna college, i recently finished all of my requirements today, clearance nalang... babay hayskol halo kolej na! cheers

congrats pareho tayo graduating! Cool 4th year ako in Manila Science High School. As for college, either Mapua or UP Manila ako Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.diypinoyhcpunk.com
dhira2dharma

dhira2dharma

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:44 pm

dhira2dharma wrote:
Marketing Management dating BSC Entrepreneurship date ring AB Pol. Sci. kick-out sa SLU sa kaka-rally tanginang GMA e, 21 years old na di pa rin graduate ngaun and2 sa pampanga ireg 4th year busy sa paglikom ng mailalagay sa zine ko ( pangalawa na e ), busy din sa buhay tibak, sa eksena, sa pag-aaral dito na nauubos oras ko hirap ng accounting eh pero 3 subjects na lang yari na ako dun tas malamang graduate ma tapos sibat na sa bansang hapon magpapaka-alila na muna ako dun

gagraduate na ako!!!!! sayonoara firipin!!!! ni hao ma japan! tama ba hahaha!!! woohooo!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushidonintheast.blogspot.com
johanitura

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 11:14 am

incoming 5th year mechanical engineering sa saint louis university baguio
im 1 year delayed Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the schools you learned in, the places you earn in   the schools you learned in, the places you earn in Empty

Back to top Go down

the schools you learned in, the places you earn in
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board :: FORUMS :: Errrr...-
Jump to: