DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....

Go down 
+26
NIGGANOMICS
miapathology
KINGKONG ARMAGEDDON
OPTIBONG PRIME
NIGGATRON
killarvz
angelfuck
-SpeakerPushAir-
tadsz
puzzledpanther
no love lost
jsonangelo
ian
kupalkiko
ichiSkrachi
m(A)rcor(E)
Beef Supreme
jep_peligro
chuck
zepol
xjanusx
XembraceX
hellsfire
eriktuz
francis
sister brad
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
sister brad
bodyguard
sister brad

call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... Empty
PostSubject: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 7:37 pm

I got a weird problem…..

I work as a call center agent and I am thinking of quitting my job to find another call center. This is actually my first job and I don’t have any idea on how to tell my supervisor about it. The reason that I am quitting is because of the quota requirements plus the job description. I am in an outbound campaign which is a big disadvantage for me since I can’t sell for f*ck. The quota requirement is a bit hard to reach, and on top of that I need to use my recorded voice to communicate with customers. Using my recorded voice is the bad part, I sound like a robot and customers tend to hang-up at the start of my pitch. I did try mixing it up with my live voice and it works anyway but f*ck it. I can’t stand it.

Here are some of my details:
*this is my first job
*I’m on my ojt stage (4 weeks of ojt and im on my third week after that I’ll be on probationary status )
*there is this thing that - if I quit, I must pay the company P30000 plus. I forgot the term and it driving me nuts. I don’t know if it’s true, some of my batchmates tell me that it only applies for probies. Nung inexplain yung mechanics ng hr eh hindi ako nakinig. Nawindang ako sa salapi na makukuha ko. lol!
*I already passed my nbi clearance. How do I get it back? Is it even legal to ask for my nbi clearance since I quit my job in the first place?

Sorry if I sound like I’m complaining, I really am….. I didn’t expect that outbound service is really difficult.
Any good advice for me? I really need it.
Thanks.

And the lesson I learned is “im not applying for an outbound csr. f*ck!”
Back to top Go down
francis

francis

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 12:54 pm

you can fail the training so that they wont let you go further.
alien
Back to top Go down
eriktuz

eriktuz

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 7:45 pm

that's a catch 22 you got there. i don't think the 30K balance applies when you fail the training. i'm not sure though. the best thing is to read the terms and agreements
Back to top Go down
sister brad
bodyguard
sister brad

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 10:23 pm

that is also the problem. wala ring binigay na hard copy nun. inexplain lang cia then pirma. it sucks. iniisip ko rin na unapplicable un since ojt status pa lang ako.
Back to top Go down
hellsfire

hellsfire

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 7:47 am

sister brad wrote:
that is also the problem. wala ring binigay na hard copy nun. inexplain lang cia then pirma. it sucks. iniisip ko rin na unapplicable un since ojt status pa lang ako.

dude talk to your TM. thats part of there job. or talk to HR na din. hr will not give you any bullshit. they will not help you but they will give you the cold fact and terms of agreement that you signed.

kung cover ka ng bond. well wala ka magagawa kun d tapusin yung contract. gagohin mo na lng stats mo. eventually terminate kana rin nila.
Back to top Go down
XembraceX

XembraceX

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 2:09 pm

bro, what's the name of the company? is it one global?

cyclops
Back to top Go down
xjanusx

xjanusx

PostSubject: call boy   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 3:25 pm

Convergys ba to sa alabang? some friends used to work there and all they did was go AWOL. They received a a few phone calls at first but after that the 30k was forgotten. I would be wary of this though. I am sure you can make an arrangement with HR that you want to resign because even the option of breaching your contract (getting terminated for failing stats) still warrant you to pay the bond. Sa batas naman ng Pilipinas, bawal mag bigay ng bond sa employee. Depends on the call center you may be blacklisted among employers. Ask more questions.
Back to top Go down
sister brad
bodyguard
sister brad

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 7:13 am

i just resigned kahapon. sh*t, nervecracking talaga. specially yung bond. buti na lang hindi ako covered nung bond. what i did is i wrote a letter of resignation and talked to the hr. dapat pala is ipaalam ko muna sa tl. ok na ata ako. sa ngayon balik tambay muna. i did save up some money for my next application. hindi ko na rin kc kinuha yung nbi ko. li-low muna ako, probably by november na ulit ako mag-aaply. ayaw ko rin naman maging call center hopper.

hindi ko na rin saihin kung anu name ng company. its not convergys or one global. totoo ba yung naririnig ko sa one-global? i think i have some teammates na galing dun. ewan ko kung one global yun. ewan.....

i did have a teammate who worked in sykes gilmore. nasa dsl campaign daw sya nun bago lumipat. im planning to apply there pero review review muna at least hindi nakakahiya na wala ako masagot sa interview. hehehe.

thanks sa advice. god, nakahinga rin ako ng maayos..... hehehe.
Back to top Go down
zepol
hoodlum
zepol

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 8:16 am

sister brad wrote:

i did have a teammate who worked in sykes gilmore. nasa dsl campaign daw sya nun bago lumipat. im planning to apply there pero review review muna at least hindi nakakahiya na wala ako masagot sa interview. hehehe.
ayos dyan sa Sykes Gilmore (Kpointe), magiging kasamahan mo na ang mga poging members dito tulad ni chuck, angelfuck, at syemre si hellsfire, a.k.a Noise Barrage! Twisted Evil

"how far will you let me take you?" Wink

Real People. NO Solution. lol!
Back to top Go down
sister brad
bodyguard
sister brad

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 5:39 pm

naks! lol! may opening pa ba dun?
Back to top Go down
chuck

chuck

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 8:41 am

zepol wrote:
sister brad wrote:

ayos dyan sa Sykes Gilmore (Kpointe), magiging kasamahan mo na ang mga poging members dito tulad ni chuck, angelfuck, at syemre si hellsfire, a.k.a Noise Barrage! Twisted Evil

"how far will you let me take you?" Wink

Real People. NO Solution. lol!

NYAHAHA...ok daw sa DELL pre..hahaha.
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 10:25 am

from what i know with my friends who resigned from Infonxx Sta.Rosa and now APAC alabang, both places got these so-called "Bonds" but the reps who resigned were never asked to pay up that bond. and there's plenty of them who did that. so i dont think it's too much that big of a deal, though..

ganaduran nga eh... drunken
Back to top Go down
http://therealstrength.blogspot.com/
Beef Supreme

Beef Supreme

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 9:28 pm

honga, wala pa ko kilala hinabol ng bond ng kahit sinong call center.
Back to top Go down
zepol
hoodlum
zepol

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 7:54 am

"Bond, James Bond" yan ang hahabol sayo. mga bayarang goons ng mga outsourced call centers lmao
tangina korny amputah! bash
shattap nako, buset lol!
Back to top Go down
sister brad
bodyguard
sister brad

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 12:45 pm

lol! tanggap na ako sa ibang ccenter. ok na sana kaso, tatamaan pa ata yung date ng conquest for death. sana makaatend ako..... kainis!!! Mad
Back to top Go down
Beef Supreme

Beef Supreme

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 10:40 pm

sa mga gusto mag work dito alabang hit me up. refer ko kayo .
Back to top Go down
m(A)rcor(E)

m(A)rcor(E)

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 10:55 pm

I once a Call Center Agent too, and we encounter the same problem! kaya ng awol ako, hehehehe! olrayt! hindi ko nakuha yung huling sweldo ko ng kinsenas, mahigit limang libo pa! kc ayaw ng ibigay sa akin, wala nmn ako magawa dahil badtrip na badtrip cla sa akin! dahil hindi nga daw ako ngpaalam ng pormal! so what db? pake ko... paalam k nlng ng pormal! para nmn kung anu man yung gusto mo baka maari mo pang makuha! olrayt!

flower GRAVE!
Back to top Go down
m(A)rcor(E)

m(A)rcor(E)

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 10:55 pm

late na reply ko! hahahaha!
Back to top Go down
chuck

chuck

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 5:35 am

Beef Supreme wrote:
sa mga gusto mag work dito alabang hit me up. refer ko kayo .

ano job description dre?
Back to top Go down
ichiSkrachi

ichiSkrachi

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 12:45 pm

pede ba janitor sa call center?mahalaga lang naman marunong ka mag ingles db? Laughing Laughing Laughing yun kasi gusto ko,panuorin lang yung mga ginagawa nila habang nagwawalis ako Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
sister brad
bodyguard
sister brad

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 10:50 am

obama won the election. i heard rumors that some accounts will be pulled out. mawawalan ata ako ng trabaho..... waaaaahhhh! lol!
Back to top Go down
sister brad
bodyguard
sister brad

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 5:54 pm

sh*t! pag nakikita ko yung auto in kinikilabutan na ako. Nosebleed!!!
Back to top Go down
zepol
hoodlum
zepol

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 5:48 am

sister brad wrote:
sister brad, Auto-In... NOW!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
sister brad
bodyguard
sister brad

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 10:06 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
sister brad
bodyguard
sister brad

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 2:48 pm

auto-in na naman No No No ..... parang hindi ko man lang naramdaman yung day-off ko... hay, reklamo....
Back to top Go down
Beef Supreme

Beef Supreme

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 9:21 pm

zepol wrote:
sister brad wrote:

lol!

mga alipin ng avaya!!!
Back to top Go down
chuck

chuck

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 6:12 pm

zepol wrote:
sister brad wrote:

lol!

pitik pitik para umilalim haha.
Back to top Go down
xjanusx

xjanusx

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 10:25 pm

HADUKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
kupalkiko

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 4:15 am

sister brad wrote:
I got a weird problem…..

I work as a call center agent and I am thinking of quitting my job to find another call center. This is actually my first job and I don’t have any idea on how to tell my supervisor about it. The reason that I am quitting is because of the quota requirements plus the job description. I am in an outbound campaign which is a big disadvantage for me since I can’t sell for f*ck. The quota requirement is a bit hard to reach, and on top of that I need to use my recorded voice to communicate with customers. Using my recorded voice is the bad part, I sound like a robot and customers tend to hang-up at the start of my pitch. I did try mixing it up with my live voice and it works anyway but f*ck it. I can’t stand it.

Here are some of my details:
*this is my first job
*I’m on my ojt stage (4 weeks of ojt and im on my third week after that I’ll be on probationary status )
*there is this thing that - if I quit, I must pay the company P30000 plus. I forgot the term and it driving me nuts. I don’t know if it’s true, some of my batchmates tell me that it only applies for probies. Nung inexplain yung mechanics ng hr eh hindi ako nakinig. Nawindang ako sa salapi na makukuha ko. lol!
*I already passed my nbi clearance. How do I get it back? Is it even legal to ask for my nbi clearance since I quit my job in the first place?

Sorry if I sound like I’m complaining, I really am….. I didn’t expect that outbound service is really difficult.
Any good advice for me? I really need it.
Thanks.

And the lesson I learned is “im not applying for an outbound csr. f*ck!”
that's just bull shit. you won't owe them 30k if you quit your job. just fail everything or just give them a resignation letter then stop coming to work after a week. there's nothing to it. you're not their slave.
Back to top Go down
XembraceX

XembraceX

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 6:54 am

madali lang ang solusyon dyan mga brad! Twisted Evil pag alam nyong di na qualified for QA ung AHT nyo! just press the almighty "RELEASE" button! hahahaha! it worked for me! Twisted Evil

lol!
Back to top Go down
Beef Supreme

Beef Supreme

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:01 am

sa mga nag hahanap ng TARBAHO>>
spot: northgate alabang
bayad: 14 -20 K++ basic pay depende sa experience at kapal ng bulbol
call center experience is an advantage not a requirement
average english proficiency lang pasok na.
PM nyo
Back to top Go down
ian

ian

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 12:29 pm

Beef Supreme wrote:
PM nyo

chong, sa convergys ka ba?
Back to top Go down
jsonangelo

jsonangelo

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 4:34 pm

sister brad wrote:

LOL d totoo yan. panakot lang ng mga mga company yan para nde umalis agad agents nila. yung iba nga 100K pa yung bond e lols

problem lang sigro dyan e pagumalis ka na sa company nila tapos me mga makukuha ka pang backpay, etc. baka ibawas yun hehe
Back to top Go down
Beef Supreme

Beef Supreme

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 12:30 am

ian wrote:
Beef Supreme wrote:
PM nyo

chong, sa convergys ka ba?

sa katabi ng conjerbaks . genfuck aketch
Back to top Go down
no love lost

no love lost

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 12:53 am

ako: than you for calling ........... This is ......... speaking , how can I help you?

Americansky: What the f*&^ . I cant place your accent!! Where are you located at? I wanna speak to your manager!!!

ako (ninenerbyos): SIR, IM SORRY I DONT KNOW MYSELF IM IN LOST COMMAND...WAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
no love lost

no love lost

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 12:55 am

AMERICANSKY: I have a complaint, I dont wanna talk with a representative from India or Timbuktu or wherever you are..... I WANNA SPEAK TO SOMEONE HIGHER!!

AKO: OKAY SIR, PLEASE STAY ON THE LINE WHILE I TRANSFER YOU TO GOD....WHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
xjanusx

xjanusx

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 9:46 pm

ibahin mo lang boses mo tapos sagutin mo pa din titino yang hayup na yan
Back to top Go down
sister brad
bodyguard
sister brad

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyTue May 05, 2009 3:58 am

apply apply nanaman. peste... mamaya sa sykes. zepol!!! nyehehehe. sana makalusot.lolz
Back to top Go down
zepol
hoodlum
zepol

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyTue May 05, 2009 2:37 pm

sister brad wrote:
apply apply nanaman. peste... mamaya sa sykes. zepol!!! nyehehehe. sana makalusot.lolz
tinawagan ka na ba o walk-in ka lang? kung sa Gilmore ka, patulong ka kay Dane, Arjelou and/or Chuck Razz
pero pag sa OSMA ka, lemme know! hehe Cool

"where will you let me take you"
Back to top Go down
puzzledpanther

puzzledpanther

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyTue May 05, 2009 6:17 pm

Quote :

It really depends on the call center. Some will be obliged to give you back all your requirements if you decide to resign or quit and some will refuse, maintaining that the requirements you passed are now "they're" property.
Back to top Go down
sister brad
bodyguard
sister brad

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyWed May 06, 2009 5:03 pm

la dude, hinde ako nakalusot eh. badtrip. 3 months pa bago makapagre-apply...
Back to top Go down
tadsz

tadsz

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyWed May 06, 2009 5:39 pm

meron pa din bang part-time na call center hirings ngayon? yung tipong mga 2-3 months lang tapos pwede na bumatsi hehe, ang alam ko lang kasi eh yung sa convergys kaso 6 months pa bago ka pwede umalis. Mad within 2 weeks matatapos na kasi yung summer class ko eh, gusto ko sana rumaket kahit papano. thank you sa makakasagot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://positivethinkingwontdoanything.blogspot.com/
sister brad
bodyguard
sister brad

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyFri May 08, 2009 1:52 pm

nag-apply ako sa telus. yung kasabay ko sa interview part time ang inaaplyan nya.
Back to top Go down
tadsz

tadsz

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:31 pm

sister brad wrote:
nag-apply ako sa telus. yung kasabay ko sa interview part time ang inaaplyan nya.

oh? sige try ko i-check ang telus. thanks man! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://positivethinkingwontdoanything.blogspot.com/
zepol
hoodlum
zepol

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:55 am

very short notice:
may IMMEDIATE OPENING sa account namen. What a Face
kung sino dyan ang medyo "techy" at familiar sa networking at internet connectivity, bring 2 copies of your resume and go to the 48th floor ng One San Miguel Avenue building (San Miguel ave. corner Shaw blvd.) bukas ng 6 pm and look for Chester. rabbit
Back to top Go down
-SpeakerPushAir-

-SpeakerPushAir-

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:59 am

zepol wrote:
very short notice:
kung sino dyan ang medyo "techy" at familiar sa networking at internet connectivity, bring 2 copies of your resume and go to the 48th floor ng One San Miguel Avenue building (San Miguel ave. corner Shaw blvd.) bukas ng 6 pm and look for Chester. rabbit

Papa Z! nu account nyo? verizon or timewarner?
Back to top Go down
zepol
hoodlum
zepol

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:09 pm

-SpeakerPushAir- wrote:
zepol wrote:
very short notice:

AT&T. tawag kayo sa landline 6882971 to inquire about the opening. kelangan ata nila ng 6 na tao. recruitment will go on hanggang ma-fill na yung vacancies. medyo dalian ang proseso kasi kelangan daw agad. so kahit basic knowledge lang sa networking at internet coupled with 'command' in both oral and written english and yer in! thumbs up
i normally wouldn't advise peeps to enter this fucked-up industry - "dead end job" daw kasi sabi ng iba. pero kung may kelangan lang sa inyo ng hanap-buhay sa ngayon, its worth a shot albino
Back to top Go down
angelfuck

angelfuck

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:28 am

hahaha.. ayus toh ah. work ethics/ slavery.
Back to top Go down
http://irememberhalloween.blogspot.com/
-SpeakerPushAir-

-SpeakerPushAir-

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:30 am

zepol wrote:
-SpeakerPushAir- wrote:
zepol wrote:
very short notice:

AT&T. tawag kayo sa landline 6882971 to inquire about the opening. kelangan ata nila ng 6 na tao. recruitment will go on hanggang ma-fill na yung vacancies. medyo dalian ang proseso kasi kelangan daw agad. so kahit basic knowledge lang sa networking at internet coupled with 'command' in both oral and written english and yer in! thumbs up
i normally wouldn't advise peeps to enter this fucked-up industry - "dead end job" daw kasi sabi ng iba. pero kung may kelangan lang sa inyo ng hanap-buhay sa ngayon, its worth a shot albino

Tahnks Papa Z! salute

sa ngayon nag-eenjoy pa q d2 sa XBOX! tatapusin q muna ung RESIDENT EVIL 5 & GEARS OF WAR II tsaka pag nakag nakaw na ko ng console dito sa office tsaka ako sisibat d2! Twisted Evil eka nga nila eh A W O L! bwahahahahahaha! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
killarvz

killarvz

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:57 am

300 reasons to die happy...

what's your profession???????? AWOOL AWOOOLLL AWOL!!! hahahaha

improtante lng masaya k at gusto mo ginagawa mo, then you'll realize, kahit di k na sumweldo its all worth it nmn para sa everyday activity becuuuuuzzzz,,, self achieving is a bliss!!!!!

"no one holds your future, the choices are made not by their fucking system,
they made us like fucking robots, they made us keep our mouth shut,
they hold us tight both hands, we now must have our choices to stop us being hopeless and voice out our comments and live life out from bullshits" -- BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED -AxMxS

share ko lng! clown
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whatcorerecords
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....   call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME..... Empty

Back to top Go down

call center agents! hr's! anyone who works! HELP ME.....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next