DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Agents Of Abhorrence in Singpaore (24 Aug 08)

Go down 
+3
zepol
skyrill
xbombergirlx
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xbombergirlx

Agents Of Abhorrence in Singpaore (24 Aug 08) Empty
PostSubject: Agents Of Abhorrence in Singpaore (24 Aug 08)   Agents Of Abhorrence in Singpaore (24 Aug 08) EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 1:48 am

Agents Of Abhorrence in Singpaore (24 Aug 08) T8rmvo

thats right, after a month long of silence since the Graf Orlock show, 7x0x7 is back to bring more grinding violence to the scene, this time with Agents Of Abhorrence from Melbourne Australia.

for those not in the know, Agents Of Abhorrence are a guitar/drums/vocals grindcore trio from Melbourne, Australia featuring Ben Andrews (My Disco) on guitar, Max Kohane (Cut Sick!) on drums and Grant Johns on vocals. with numerous sick releases to date, including a split 7" with powerviolence duo Iron Lung and their last cd out on 625, you know this is going to be intense.

this is going to be a stopever show for them on their way to Berlin for their Europe tour, hence its their first and only show in SE Asia for now!

http://www.myspace.com/agentsofabhorrence

supported by:

Shak Tii (Godzilla Grinders)
My Precious (Para Para Violence)
Fallen World (Five-O-Blastcore)

24th August 2008 (Sunday)
3pm - $6.00

OdioCrib Music Studio
Blk 261 #04-14
Waterloo Centre, Waterloo StAgents Of Abhorrence in Singpaore (24 Aug 08) T8rmvo
Back to top Go down
skyrill

skyrill

PostSubject: Re: Agents Of Abhorrence in Singpaore (24 Aug 08)   Agents Of Abhorrence in Singpaore (24 Aug 08) EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 2:32 am

oohhh interesting, sg ka ren brotha?
Back to top Go down
zepol
hoodlum
zepol

PostSubject: Re: Agents Of Abhorrence in Singpaore (24 Aug 08)   Agents Of Abhorrence in Singpaore (24 Aug 08) EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 5:46 am

that's rad!!!

hope they can do a full S.E. asian tour next year. cheers
hook us up glenn, we'll do a show or two for 'em here.

What a Face

@ skyrill, singaporean sya bro. i don't think he understands tagalog. albino
Back to top Go down
positivementalattitude
hoodlum
positivementalattitude

PostSubject: Re: Agents Of Abhorrence in Singpaore (24 Aug 08)   Agents Of Abhorrence in Singpaore (24 Aug 08) EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 10:14 am

hey glen! what's crackin' dude?!? next year, agents of abhorrence, southeast asian tour! yeah!
Back to top Go down
xbombergirlx

PostSubject: Re: Agents Of Abhorrence in Singpaore (24 Aug 08)   Agents Of Abhorrence in Singpaore (24 Aug 08) EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 10:50 am

hello all my new found frens over in the Philippines hardcore scene!

this is my first post and most def not my last one. any upcoming shows will be posted here so that they will entice you guys to come back Singapore soon hehe.

fo sure a full SE Asia Tour is in the plans for Agents Of Abhorrence, hopefully next year. i will definately get them to play a couple of shows here in the Philippines.

will start to post other stuff in this forum too, namely my distro list and what not.

i hope to visit you guys one days as well Smile
Back to top Go down
angelfuck

angelfuck

PostSubject: Re: Agents Of Abhorrence in Singpaore (24 Aug 08)   Agents Of Abhorrence in Singpaore (24 Aug 08) EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 11:23 am

yo glenn..
yeah it'd be sick if AOA can visit the Philippines as well... soon!!!! goodluck with the show.
nice to see you here bro! welcome Very Happy
what's new??

-Dane
Back to top Go down
http://irememberhalloween.blogspot.com/
DELUSION OF TERROR

DELUSION OF TERROR

PostSubject: Re: Agents Of Abhorrence in Singpaore (24 Aug 08)   Agents Of Abhorrence in Singpaore (24 Aug 08) EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 10:06 pm

IM DEFINITELY GOIN TO THIS SHOW!! cheers

YO! MY NEIGHBOR GLENN, I'LL SMS YOU TOMORROW TO GET MY STUFFS AIGHT! SEE YA ON SUNDAY bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/delusionofterrorrecords
mr. swansong
hoodlum
mr. swansong

PostSubject: Re: Agents Of Abhorrence in Singpaore (24 Aug 08)   Agents Of Abhorrence in Singpaore (24 Aug 08) EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 10:12 pm

Farouk Bin Yusof wrote:

YO! MY NEIGHBOR GLENN, I'LL SMS YOU TOMORROW TO GET MY STUFFS AIGHT! SEE YA ON SUNDAY bounce

aba! nanginggit pa?! pinula na, all caps, at bold pa ata ereng post ni farouk. buset!!! Laughing

ikamusta mo na lang ako sa mga friendship natin jan... may mga pasabog yung iba jan. coming soon. haha!
galingan mo ang pangamoy mo farouk. hihihi!! Razz
Back to top Go down
DELUSION OF TERROR

DELUSION OF TERROR

PostSubject: Re: Agents Of Abhorrence in Singpaore (24 Aug 08)   Agents Of Abhorrence in Singpaore (24 Aug 08) EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 11:31 pm

swansong wrote:
Farouk Bin Yusof wrote:

aba! nanginggit pa?! pinula na, all caps, at bold pa ata ereng post ni farouk. buset!!! Laughing

ikamusta mo na lang ako sa mga friendship natin jan... may mga pasabog yung iba jan. coming soon. haha!
galingan mo ang pangamoy mo farouk. hihihi!! Razz
[quote]

THAT'S WHY IM FAROUK!!! ENUFF SAID HAHA!! : lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/delusionofterrorrecords
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agents Of Abhorrence in Singpaore (24 Aug 08)   Agents Of Abhorrence in Singpaore (24 Aug 08) Empty

Back to top Go down

Agents Of Abhorrence in Singpaore (24 Aug 08)
Page 1 of 1