DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm going to the Philippines tomorrow for two weeks, any shows in Manila ???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bloop_gloop

I'm going to the Philippines tomorrow for two weeks, any shows in Manila ??? Empty
PostSubject: I'm going to the Philippines tomorrow for two weeks, any shows in Manila ???   I'm going to the Philippines tomorrow for two weeks, any shows in Manila ??? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 10:28 am

Hey I'm filipino but I've lived in New Zealand my whole life, I'm visiting tommorrow for 14 days and would like to check out some filipino hardcore while I'm there. I don't know my way around at all so any help would be appriciated =D
Back to top Go down
bloop_gloop

I'm going to the Philippines tomorrow for two weeks, any shows in Manila ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm going to the Philippines tomorrow for two weeks, any shows in Manila ???   I'm going to the Philippines tomorrow for two weeks, any shows in Manila ??? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:38 am

geez you guys are staunch, not so welcoming aye.
Back to top Go down
zepol
hoodlum
zepol

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to the Philippines tomorrow for two weeks, any shows in Manila ???   I'm going to the Philippines tomorrow for two weeks, any shows in Manila ??? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 11:55 am

kamusta! Very Happy
where will you be staying?
there will be a show tomorrow at Center for the Arts along Timog ave. in Quezon city.
another will be in Pagbilao, Quezon province which is a 4 hour trip from metro manila.
then a free show/exhibit in Eastwood, also in Quezon city on Sunday .
you might wanna check out the SHOWS! section for more info.

oh, all of the shows i mentioned are tour dates for ARAH KIRI from Malaysia cyclops
feel free to PM me or other [active] members of the board beer chug
Back to top Go down
bloop_gloop

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to the Philippines tomorrow for two weeks, any shows in Manila ???   I'm going to the Philippines tomorrow for two weeks, any shows in Manila ??? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:37 pm

I'll be in Tangob or Lipa City for one week and Manilla city the second week, sorry I'm a bit lost as to where anything is. So the only venues are around Quezon City ? Are there any at metro Manilla ??
Back to top Go down
tadsz

tadsz

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to the Philippines tomorrow for two weeks, any shows in Manila ???   I'm going to the Philippines tomorrow for two weeks, any shows in Manila ??? EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:15 pm

ei bloop gloop hello! quezon city is technically still within metro manila, although if you're referring to the city of manila then it's just a neighboring area with quezon city as well so no problems with regards to transportation etc etc. as to shows in the city of manila i am not sure if there's currently any, so my bad. i do hope you've contacted some of the members in here already to let you know if there's anything coming up. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://positivethinkingwontdoanything.blogspot.com/
zomgwtfsrsly

zomgwtfsrsly

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to the Philippines tomorrow for two weeks, any shows in Manila ???   I'm going to the Philippines tomorrow for two weeks, any shows in Manila ??? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 2:05 am

I know Tadsz here is more than willing to be your tour guide for the time your going to be around.
Back to top Go down
NIGGANOMICS

NIGGANOMICS

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to the Philippines tomorrow for two weeks, any shows in Manila ???   I'm going to the Philippines tomorrow for two weeks, any shows in Manila ??? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:12 pm

ANG HABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TALAGA...

AT ANG TULISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

EEEEEEEE LANGKUPAS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to the Philippines tomorrow for two weeks, any shows in Manila ???   I'm going to the Philippines tomorrow for two weeks, any shows in Manila ??? Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm going to the Philippines tomorrow for two weeks, any shows in Manila ???
Page 1 of 1