DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:

Go down 
+51
hirapakosabuhay
drakegriffin
XXCALIBURX
xKiK0x
duannedvirus
DanPuzzle
xjay
jeffrotten
ukinam1978
kers benoit
jsonangelo
NIGGANOMICS
bodz
XgoofyX
gordonfreeman
froiboy
no love lost
dhira2dharma
Loren
Morid0420
jep_peligro
eriktuz
vh_stateofcalamity
cilapita
zomgwtfsrsly
fearlessvampirenagger
easy
l0r3nz0m1r4nd4
Tomh
♫♥vana
mr. swansong
xAmuroReix
chuck
edwin954
Beef Supreme
Ryan
NewYorkCubaoHardCorn
m(A)rcor(E)
CorixNbzine
r3c
pierminator
termulator
coffeemugazine
vishualaide
xangryxsonx
ichiSkrachi
BongBong
dweedhxc
sister brad
Jepoyic
Cao-Here
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
easy

easy

how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 4:55 am

i got kidnapped and taken to a SOIA/ignite show.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/xhalfthebattlex
fearlessvampirenagger

fearlessvampirenagger

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 5:02 am

easy wrote:

"BUILT TO LAST" TOUR... '96? '97?
Back to top Go down
zomgwtfsrsly

zomgwtfsrsly

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 8:29 pm

xangryxsonx wrote:
friends

you're active in a hardcore scene? srsly...

---

a friend of mine invited me to a T4 show...then got interested...started going and taking pics...haha.. actually I'm new...started with Magrudergrind manila leg..
Back to top Go down
cilapita

cilapita

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 10:00 pm

well..friends who thinks the same as i am..and some posters..suddenly i bacame a drummer of a band..and with a help of being a new era collective here in quezon prov..and so i became involve in it..for me..its about people getting to know and comming together as one and trying to do something to express their emotions against whatever they may think is wrong..and trying to have fun while doing it! cheers
Back to top Go down
vh_stateofcalamity

vh_stateofcalamity

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 12:50 am

MUSIC AND FRIENDS
Back to top Go down
easy

easy

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 1:08 am

fearlessvampirenagger wrote:
easy wrote:

i believe it was near the end of '95
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/xhalfthebattlex
termulator

termulator

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 1:47 am

more gigs to come this cumming year... lets party bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamefaqs.com
fearlessvampirenagger

fearlessvampirenagger

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 1:57 pm

easy wrote:
fearlessvampirenagger wrote:
easy wrote:

i believe it was near the end of '95

WHAT AN ULYANIN I AM. KEEP THINKIN IT WAS 97 AND MISTAKING IGNITE FOR STRIFE! LOL!

how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 Soiaft4
Back to top Go down
eriktuz

eriktuz

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 1:22 pm

through fanzines.
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 9:33 pm

eriktuz wrote:
through fanzines.

yan ang SOLID eriktuz! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://therealstrength.blogspot.com/
Morid0420

Morid0420

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 9:20 pm

as long as i can remember, I found myself sweatin' in the pit, then i felt committed.. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Loren

Loren

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 9:59 am

started going to local shows every weekend. when i went to my first "real" show outside of my city i realized how stoked i was on hardcore. eventually i started playing in bands and buying records. i haven't turned back since.
Back to top Go down
dhira2dharma

dhira2dharma

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:04 pm

relatives, bayaw si ujin, at si ate cua haha!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushidonintheast.blogspot.com
no love lost

no love lost

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:45 pm

I got involved in drugs first
Back to top Go down
froiboy

froiboy

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:45 pm

i got involved in punk/hc when i attended a show in baliwag called "kalampangan sa baliwag" way back in early 2000 ( im not sure bout the exact year, thank you Alzheimer). were exposed to bands that were playing back then which were TSA, GI and the Idiots, Throw, No Fucking Morals, Ill Askatrach and Not4Sale. I believe Pesteng Ahem was also there but i cant remember.

and the rest is history... cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
gordonfreeman

gordonfreeman

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:24 am

dhira2dharma wrote:
relatives, bayaw si ujin, at si ate cua haha!

utol mo si cua?nanganak na daw ahh,cheers!!!
Back to top Go down
gordonfreeman

gordonfreeman

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:28 am

wendy says, mutilated news, screams in dagupan city, dwtl fm dagupan, central cause tarlac, rust crew
Back to top Go down
XgoofyX

XgoofyX

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 10:04 pm

through TICTIGER
Back to top Go down
bodz

bodz

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:16 am

kaibigan ko po!
Back to top Go down
NIGGANOMICS

NIGGANOMICS

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:29 am

MY MYSPACE FRIENDS.
Back to top Go down
ichiSkrachi

ichiSkrachi

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 8:51 pm

NIGGANOMICS wrote:
MY MYSPACE FRIENDS.

kala ko sa gay bar mo nalaman,kaya ganyan ka radikal. how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 Icon_study
Back to top Go down
vh_stateofcalamity

vh_stateofcalamity

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 9:37 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
NIGGANOMICS

NIGGANOMICS

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 10:30 pm

ichiSkrachi wrote:
kala ko sa gay bar mo nalaman,kaya ganyan ka radikal. how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 Icon_study

AY, PAPAMPAM...

IKAW NGA ME PA CRUST CRUST DBEAT DBEAT KA PANG NALALAMAN EH KE ELY B. LNG PLA BAGSAK MO.

MAHIYA KA NGA UY.
Back to top Go down
ichiSkrachi

ichiSkrachi

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:42 pm

NIGGANOMICS wrote:
ichiSkrachi wrote:

AY, PAPAMPAM...

IKAW NGA ME PA CRUST CRUST DBEAT DBEAT KA PANG NALALAMAN EH KE ELY B. LNG PLA BAGSAK MO.

MAHIYA KA NGA UY.

kesa naman sa kwadro ng pix ni piolo pascual,greatest possession evarrr... how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 Icon_evil
Back to top Go down
NIGGANOMICS

NIGGANOMICS

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 1:49 pm

CHE! MANIGAS KA!
Back to top Go down
ichiSkrachi

ichiSkrachi

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:38 pm

NIGGANOMICS wrote:
CHE! MANIGAS KA!

wag ideny,dont tell a lie.etching!
Back to top Go down
jsonangelo

jsonangelo

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 12:33 pm

95 ata

nung natuto kong pumuntang recto hehe

yung burgeran sa quiapo, taena ang baboy ng nagluluto singa ng singa
Ever
bentahan ng libro lol
cartimar pati yung binibilihan ko ng shirts n cassettes dun positive noize ata yun.
Back to top Go down
vh_stateofcalamity

vh_stateofcalamity

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:02 pm

ichiSkrachi wrote:
NIGGANOMICS wrote:
ichiSkrachi wrote:

AY, PAPAMPAM...

MAHIYA KA NGA UY.

kesa naman sa kwadro ng pix ni piolo pascual,greatest possession evarrr... how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 Icon_evil

wow kua nigga my link k ni piolo? LOL
Back to top Go down
kers benoit

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:16 pm

sa friend kong si kennedy.
Back to top Go down
NIGGANOMICS

NIGGANOMICS

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 4:26 am

^OH.

I THOUGHT THEY NEEDED A COATRACK AND YOU GLADLY OBLIGED TO BE ONE.

TEE HEE.
Back to top Go down
ukinam1978

ukinam1978

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 11:03 pm

jsonangelo wrote:
95 ata

Ever
bentahan ng libro lol
cartimar pati yung binibilihan ko ng shirts n cassettes dun positive noize ata yun.

cartimar recto,nizzle dazzle.radiation area.tapes pa nun.
Back to top Go down
ichiSkrachi

ichiSkrachi

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 3:05 pm

bad ka talaga, be nice naman for once please. how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 Icon_sad

ay arte arte ko na,heyay.
Back to top Go down
NIGGANOMICS

NIGGANOMICS

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:58 am

HAHAHA LAKAY BAD KA DAW OH. PAYAG KA NON?
UMBAGAN MO NGA PAG NAGAWI SA "BARRIO" MO. TAGA PINAS YAN.
LOL.
Back to top Go down
jsonangelo

jsonangelo

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:31 am

ukinam1978 wrote:
jsonangelo wrote:
95 ata

Ever
bentahan ng libro lol

hehe uu nizzle dazzle natatandaan ko pa.

dun lang kase ako talaga nabile dati. Mel ata pangalan ng me ari nung tindahan tapos me tattoo-an din ata yun.
Back to top Go down
dweedhxc

dweedhxc

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 12:53 pm

ukinam1978 wrote:

how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 19431_107803405900387_100000121833650_212512_1781756_n

half of this bag are from nizzle dazzle
Back to top Go down
http://diypinoyhcpunk.com
jsonangelo

jsonangelo

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 5:25 pm

dweedhxc wrote:
ukinam1978 wrote:

how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 19431_107803405900387_100000121833650_212512_1781756_n

namiss ko tuloy yung pangongolekta ng tapes nun. sayang nga lang ang daming hiniram na nabalik.
Back to top Go down
jeffrotten

jeffrotten

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 6:45 pm

sa utol ko nun pinamana nya sakin ung mga colection nya ng tapes na ngaun ay puro case nalang at ung iba inanod na ng baha No
Back to top Go down
ukinam1978

ukinam1978

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 8:48 pm

dweedhxc wrote:
ukinam1978 wrote:

ayus nga din dun e.although talagang halu halo makukuha mo.oks pa kausap yung nag bebenta.
Back to top Go down
xjay

xjay

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 3:40 am

NIGGANOMICS wrote:
MY MYSPACE FRIENDS.

True. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vh_stateofcalamity

vh_stateofcalamity

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 10:50 pm

NIGGANOMICS wrote:
MY MYSPACE FRIENDS.

MY IMAGINARY FRIENDS INSIDE MY ROOM!
Back to top Go down
DanPuzzle

DanPuzzle

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 9:48 pm

When I was at my runny-nose age, I heard a machine gun drumbeat then said to myself, "This is MY music!!!"
Back to top Go down
NIGGANOMICS

NIGGANOMICS

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:26 am

dweedhxc wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA!!! NGAYON KO LANG NAPANSIN TO MEN!!!

BEAT THAT YOU VINYL DOUCHEBAGS! LOLLLLL....

DWEED ANO YAN SINAGWAN MO PA? LOLLLLLLLLLLLUPPPPETTTT!!!

YUNG ASPHYX THE RACK... CLASSIC MGA SINAUNANG DM TAPES KO RIN YAN NON.

ALA BANG MGA XTREME NOIZE JAN? NYAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
duannedvirus

duannedvirus

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:29 pm

dweedhxc wrote:
ukinam1978 wrote:

Haha,Yeahh!! Nostalgic! Naalala ko tuloy date pagpunta punta ko dyan sa Nizzle Dazzle, tas salitan nagtitinda dyan e, may babae, may tisuying mama, tsaka matindi 'yung mukang boy na kargador (bwahahahaha!)pero nagugulat ako tangina andame alam na artists/bands, madalas sya pa nagsa suggest,haha!

bro dweed nice collection,namumukhaan ko 'yung Asphyx, Carcass' Heartwork chka Earth Crisis' Slither..Tama ba ko?haha! Try ko nga din magpost ng tape collections ko,pero halo halo e, may metal, hc, nu metal,death, etc..Almost half din galing Nizzle. Kakatuwa,memories..
Back to top Go down
http://www.duannecore.tk
NIGGANOMICS

NIGGANOMICS

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:02 pm

UNG NAKA-ANGGOL, SACRED REICH - INDEPENDENT

ISA ISAHIN NA YAN. ANO PA. LOLLLLL...
Back to top Go down
dweedhxc

dweedhxc

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:37 pm

NIGGANOMICS wrote:
dweedhxc wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA!!! NGAYON KO LANG NAPANSIN TO MEN!!!

BEAT THAT YOU VINYL DOUCHEBAGS! LOLLLLL....

DWEED ANO YAN SINAGWAN MO PA? LOLLLLLLLLLLLUPPPPETTTT!!!

YUNG ASPHYX THE RACK... CLASSIC MGA SINAUNANG DM TAPES KO RIN YAN NON.

ALA BANG MGA XTREME NOIZE JAN? NYAHAHA!

di meyn, iniwan ko lahat yan sa pinas, baka masita ako sa port of entry eh hehehe
Back to top Go down
NIGGANOMICS

NIGGANOMICS

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:59 am

PANSIN KO NGA MEN... ND SHA UN TRADITIONAL RED CARPET EH.

HIHI.
Back to top Go down
xKiK0x

xKiK0x

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:15 am

nauso ang mga konsyerto dati.. phil. vio days..
Back to top Go down
duannedvirus

duannedvirus

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:18 pm

NIGGANOMICS wrote:
UNG NAKA-ANGGOL, SACRED REICH - INDEPENDENT

ISA ISAHIN NA YAN. ANO PA. LOLLLLL...
Aww nakita mo pa 'yun chong? 'yung iba wala anghirap na i-identify,haha!
Back to top Go down
duannedvirus

duannedvirus

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:32 pm

Eto 'yung akin, andame nang nawala e sobra. pero halo halo natong cassette tapes nato e, merong orig,meron galing ng Nizzle. halo halo nato, may alternative, nu metal, hc, sludge, metal, death, etc..
[img][/img]how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 Dsc07211
Back to top Go down
dweedhxc

dweedhxc

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:32 am

DOWN! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:   how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll: - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

how did you get involved with the hc/punk scene? :roll:
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next