DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)

Go down 
+56
xxx666xxx
raymond667
xKiK0x
NIGGANOMICS
humanoise*
jeffrotten
miyong
xsuperflyingipisx
ukinam1978
janggoII
vh_stateofcalamity
kers benoit
astroboy
NIGGATRON
hen8
hubert webb
Jepp!
mulchdiggums
oblong
tadsz
tebs
gabxcore
angelfuck
xAmuroReix
jeroytriple7
sister brad
termulator
deadstop
no love lost
fearlessvampirenagger
zepol
hybrid_moments
uno'
dweedhxc
kito
Cao-Here
miltonhxcx
piledriver
pits
keida
mr. swansong
socialwimpy
vishualaide
edwin954
xraihax
zomgwtfsrsly
xtheunbreakablex
riffscreamer
just_duhve
paengkee
BongBong
pumpupdjam
l0r3nz0m1r4nd4
xtreblinkalovescenex
trencherstorm
electric_dynamite
60 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
trencherstorm

trencherstorm

Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:27 am

why hate strats? YNGWIE MALMSTEEN shred with it. Twisted Evil
and nicky recorded that SAUNA/BYSTORM split and hellheart ep with a strat. Twisted Evil

bottomline is, the tone depends on the person using it. listen to jimi hendrix's power to love from band of gypsys. you'll hear what i'm talking about. Smile
Back to top Go down
edwin954

edwin954

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 11:25 am

electric_dynamite wrote:
edwin954 wrote:
xtreblinkalovescenex wrote:
what's yr band?

ako ba? atlantic and pacific pero i quit that band. ngayon ala pa muna. Smile sa pinas i used to sing for shrapnel and used to play guitar for left of center.

hey edwin...i still have that shrapnel CD.. the one with Icarus falling. Saw you play Laguna, we were there too. Forgiveness Denied pa kami nun and the gig freakin kicked ass. cheers

nice gear man.. specially ung amp. That's gonna roar.

hey, yeah i remember you guys. i had fun nung tumugtog kami sa laguna. kumusta naman ? buo pa din ba forgiveness denied?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/edwinhardcore
edwin954

edwin954

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 11:24 am

electric_dynamite wrote:
edwin954 wrote:
what's yr band?

ako ba? atlantic and pacific pero i quit that band. ngayon ala pa muna. Smile sa pinas i used to sing for shrapnel and used to play guitar for left of center.

hey edwin...i still have that shrapnel CD.. the one with Icarus falling. Saw you play Laguna, we were there too. Forgiveness Denied pa kami nun and the gig freakin kicked ass. cheers

nice gear man.. specially ung amp. That's gonna roar.

hey, yeah i remember you guys. i had fun nung tumugtog kami sa laguna. kumusta naman ? buo pa din ba forgiveness denied?
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 1:03 pm

mike defensive ka!!! kasi me strat ka eh hehehe...i hate jimi, pero peram ako strat ah? lol!

hey edwin, sadly forgiveness denied is history.. Good bands sprung up from it though.. madami nang "former members of" to write in myspace hehe..

oi mike post mo stuff mo jan. Next week im posting pedals wuhoooo...gagawa ako DIY pedal board. kaso di na aabot sa baguio. for next time...
Back to top Go down
trencherstorm

trencherstorm

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 1:19 pm

electric_dynamite wrote:
mike defensive ka!!! kasi me strat ka eh hehehe...i hate jimi, pero peram ako strat ah? lol!

hey edwin, sadly forgiveness denied is history.. Good bands sprung up from it though.. madami nang "former members of" to write in myspace hehe..

oi mike post mo stuff mo jan. Next week im posting pedals wuhoooo...gagawa ako DIY pedal board. kaso di na aabot sa baguio. for next time...

lol! i love my white bullet strat. Very Happy and my heavy amateur cream bass. lol!
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 3:17 pm

electric_dynamite wrote:
zomgwtfsrsly wrote:
vishualaide wrote:
I got a Fake Fender Stratocaster.. with no modifications except some packaging tape to lock the strap..

No need for pictures.. you got the picture.. Smile

GET GIBSON STYLE GUITARS NOW.

why gibson in particular? haha.

i say, lets just get a guitar thats good enough to stand playing really loud noise err.. music.

haha, i really have an aversion towards strats and i'd kill for an SG. one thing a LOT of musicians in the hardcore scene forget is the importance of good tone in making music that sounds good. that's just my opinion. i like my tone with the mustang, i could put it to good use. whatever works. as long as it aint a strat. haha

hey what's wrong with strats!? how are you gonna rip out a Vaughan if you have an SG?! hehe... i agree with you man.. if you wanna hear your music come out great, find a great tone. And tone doesn't come with the heavy gadgets you plug guitars into.. We must remember that the guitar has a lot to do with the over all sound.

Try playing A Life Once Lost with a telecaster. In a hundred years you won't even come close.

Sadly most of us cannot afford Gibsons, real Fenders, and my god Rickenbackers. But there can be really nice substitutes and sometimes these substitutes offer even better tones than the real ones. And sometimes , or should i say most of the time, ampangit ng amps sa mga gigs...you dont have a choice but to play without the tone you're looking for.

I got a new baby!!! A Morris dreadnaught acoustic. Sweet!!! Will post pics as soon as I go home to Batangas.

P.S. Dream ko lang magka Tokai Love Rock hehe. lol!

just kidding about the strat thing, i used to have a strat. hell, my first guitar WAS a strat. just checking if i could piss some stratfags off. haha

solution to some of us who couldn't afford gibsons, fenders and rickenbackers? two things: a. GET WORK and b. GO TO PHILMUSIC. haha, personally i believe in finding the right tone for whatever works for you. i mean, i do mostly octave chord stuff so my mustang works just fine, i don't do chuggy riffs anyway. nga pala, there's this store in davao where people dump old guitars for 5k-7k on average, they tend to have some really good guitars there apart from tons of old amps/cabinets, keyboards, etc. next time i go there, i'ma take pics in case anybody is interested. they have tons of guitars there, really.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 4:03 pm

nga pala, there's this store in davao where people dump old guitars for 5k-7k on average, they tend to have some really good guitars there apart from tons of old amps/cabinets, keyboards, etc. next time i go there, i'ma take pics in case anybody is interested. they have tons of guitars there, really.

oh please do.. bounce
Back to top Go down
vishualaide

vishualaide

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 12:37 am

I was about to throw my strat.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 2:00 pm

vishualaide wrote:

bigay mo nalang saken
hehe lol!
Back to top Go down
vishualaide

vishualaide

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 10:06 pm

electric_dynamite wrote:
vishualaide wrote:

bigay mo nalang saken
hehe lol!

Very Happy Pag nakaipon na.. at makabili na ng bago.. haha!
Back to top Go down
socialwimpy

socialwimpy

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 11:12 pm

edwin954 wrote:
here are some of my collection. but my fave is my amp. cost me an arm and a leg to get one.
Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 L_ab4933ed3c99d3c762a68fc1d3eb378e
my ebmm stingray
Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 M_612a53a793523bcd1300943f7efc56a6
a couple of ltd vipers, the black one is a 304 model the white is a 104
Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 M_f1c13bb0fe7257b85255b835b2e9b443

me at churchills in miami
Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 M_e0f9d73aaa602b0b9533bd779b7eacc7

hi edwin...angas ng stingray!,mahal din yan sigurado...kamusta nalang kay cathy
Back to top Go down
paengkee

paengkee

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:33 pm

electric_dynamite wrote:
zomgwtfsrsly wrote:
vishualaide wrote:
I got a Fake Fender Stratocaster.. with no modifications except some packaging tape to lock the strap..

No need for pictures.. you got the picture.. Smile

GET GIBSON STYLE GUITARS NOW.

why gibson in particular? haha.

i say, lets just get a guitar thats good enough to stand playing really loud noise err.. music.

haha, i really have an aversion towards strats and i'd kill for an SG. one thing a LOT of musicians in the hardcore scene forget is the importance of good tone in making music that sounds good. that's just my opinion. i like my tone with the mustang, i could put it to good use. whatever works. as long as it aint a strat. haha

hey what's wrong with strats!? how are you gonna rip out a Vaughan if you have an SG?! hehe... i agree with you man.. if you wanna hear your music come out great, find a great tone. And tone doesn't come with the heavy gadgets you plug guitars into.. We must remember that the guitar has a lot to do with the over all sound.

Try playing A Life Once Lost with a telecaster. In a hundred years you won't even come close.

Sadly most of us cannot afford Gibsons, real Fenders, and my god Rickenbackers. But there can be really nice substitutes and sometimes these substitutes offer even better tones than the real ones. And sometimes , or should i say most of the time, ampangit ng amps sa mga gigs...you dont have a choice but to play without the tone you're looking for.

I got a new baby!!! A Morris dreadnaught acoustic. Sweet!!! Will post pics as soon as I go home to Batangas.

P.S. Dream ko lang magka Tokai Love Rock hehe. lol!

ALOL's tone CAN be played with a tele. with the proper amp/pedal. detest nga sounds awesome sa mustang nya.

@frans: stop hating strats. i personally want one again.
Back to top Go down
paengkee

paengkee

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:35 pm

@ people referring to SRV and JIMI

THEY NEVER PLAYED HC! Razz
Back to top Go down
trencherstorm

trencherstorm

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 12:25 am

paengkee wrote:

we're talking about guitars here, not hardcore. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 9:40 pm

on with the thread... f*ck malmsteen and hendrix. we're the stars here. lol!

The family...

Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 2-3

The Morris has finally arrived...

Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 8

And it includes the "manong shoes" i bought in Baguio, much to everyone's delight. And cookie monster's caput. bounce
Back to top Go down
trencherstorm

trencherstorm

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 9:59 pm

yan ga yung dreadnought? ganda Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mr. swansong
hoodlum
mr. swansong

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 10:04 pm

bwahaha!! hindi pinalampas ang baguio ukay item! hahahaha! Razz
Back to top Go down
keida

keida

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 10:18 pm

ok, for some reason, my toy and comic collection declined and some guitars suddenly filled up in its place.

here goes:

peavy generation ex
vintage bridge, twangy, great acoustic tone, but i wouldn't use it to play heavy shit... yet.
dean markley misfits skullbusters 11's on it.
still in the process of adjusting/setting it up since the strings are heavy. cant gig this yet.
Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 029fb758

rj thinline
semi-hollow body, curved top, with P90 pickups.
semi bright tone, great sound from the neck pickup.
loaded with skullbusters, got a great deal for this. my main guitar nowadays.
Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 E1e31c77

rj telecaster
my first and best sounding electric. all battered up. but never goes out of tune.
got it from rj makati back in 2000 for only P1500. gotoh tuners included.
dark mahogany, heavier than a les paul in weight. has snarling dogs 11's on it.
scalarized and recently slapped a GFS lil puncher on the bridge.
now it sounds like a cross between a les paul and a tele. this one's a keeper.
Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 3d977dd8

80's fernandes strat, custom body, MIJ
im not sure if it belongs to "the function" series
a friend sold it to me for cheap. a lot of work has to be done though.
electronics, intonation, trussrod, and re-fretting has to be done.
this has been through a lot by the looks of it.
i dont have the funds for restoring it right now, but the pickups are really hot
i might just take them out and put them on another guitar.
Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 48590e79

gibson-baldwin signature series les paul
not really mine, but my better half's
bolt on, the neck's not too thick and comfy to play, action and intonation are perfect.
does'nt sound exactly like a LP, the PUPs are good, but a bit muddy when overdriven.
fun to play though. might change the strings to 10's or 11's and see if it would fatten up.
my tele sounds fatter/tighter than this, but maybe the fernandes PUPs would feel at home on this.
Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 C3bf1c18
Back to top Go down
http://xkeidax.deviantart.com
keida

keida

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 10:19 pm

electric_dynamite wrote:
on with the thread... f*ck malmsteen and hendrix. we're the stars here. lol!

The family...

Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 2-3

The Morris has finally arrived...

Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 8

And it includes the "manong shoes" i bought in Baguio, much to everyone's delight. And cookie monster's caput. bounce

sweet morris.
let's name it chuck. haha.
Back to top Go down
keida

keida

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 10:30 pm

[quote="electric_dynamite"][quote="pumpupdjam"]
electric_dynamite wrote:
Post pics of yer beloved musical instruments you guys..show off your sticker frenzied guitars and basses..

hehe... i dunno how to multiple quote you guys... francis I used a Greco guitar with maxxon humbuckers (so the previous owner says it is)
lo..and behold..."THE YELLOW SUBMARINE GUITAR"

Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 Greco2

and yes i forgot my steel slide so i had to use artline pens to make "the inevitable" sound like ernie ball on brand new slinkies..

@ BongBong yeah!!! i'd like to see that engraved fretboard haha cheers

psssssssst PAENG post mo naman ung killer guitar mo from mang max rufo..

i loved that gibson marauder copy!
the yellow guitar. indieng-indie!
it's a greco, right?
Back to top Go down
edwin954

edwin954

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 10:38 pm

keida wrote:
ok, for some reason, my toy and comic collection declined and some guitars suddenly filled up in its place.

here goes:

peavy generation ex
vintage bridge, twangy, great acoustic tone, but i wouldn't use it to play heavy shit... yet.
still in the process of adjusting/setting it up since the strings are heavy. cant gig this yet.

rj thinline

rj telecaster
my first and best sounding electric. all battered up. but never goes out of tune.

i dont have the funds for restoring it right now, but the pickups are really hot

bolt on, the neck's not too thick and comfy to play, action and intonation are perfect.
does'nt sound exactly like a LP, the PUPs are good, but a bit muddy when overdriven.
fun to play though. might change the strings to 10's or 11's and see if it would fatten up.
my tele sounds fatter/tighter than this, but maybe the fernandes PUPs would feel at home on this.

kit ,
ganda ng collection mo. rj guitars are awesome. yung PUPs mo sa fernandes mo eh mukhang di marzio super distortion. tama ba?
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 10:44 pm

Keida thanks for posting your arsenal dito... Astaeg mga guitars mo dude. Adik ka naman s a tele eh ano?! naglalaway na naman ako for a tele. hehe. gademmet why did you have to post this?! lol!

Good suggestion for Chuck. hehe. Chuck Morris...parang Invasion USA na ito!!! Yeah I loved the GRECO yellow submarine too. Me trivia pa nga yang guitar na yan eh. It passed though the hands of ISVARAH's guitarist before goin' to a dude in philmusic, before finally coming to me. No, not finally. I sold it to someone I cannot get a hold on to anymore. So, poof.Gone.

Panalo talaga ang RJ Tele oh..naka GFS na pala...can i try it sometime? bounce

@ trencher... yes. it's the bomb!!!! I feel like singin' all day when I held it today. Then I remembered I had SINAING.

@ mr. swansong hehehe...syempre.. pero Im not posting a separate thread for baguio items..baka walang sumunod na magpost makuryente ako..manong shoes pa naman yun, hindi DIY shoes or straight edge shoes..

lol!
Back to top Go down
keida

keida

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 10:52 pm

[quote="edwin954"]
keida wrote:

kit ,
ganda ng collection mo. rj guitars are awesome. yung PUPs mo sa fernandes mo eh mukhang di marzio super distortion. tama ba?

thanks edwin.
i don't know if they're dimarzios. but they sound really thick when run through just an OD.
i know fernandes made a specific HB model that had high output, i tried a rare fernandes Hide signature mocking bird, and these sound close.
Back to top Go down
keida

keida

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 10:57 pm

electric_dynamite wrote:
Keida thanks for posting your arsenal dito... Astaeg mga guitars mo dude. Adik ka naman s a tele eh ano?! naglalaway na naman ako for a tele. hehe. gademmet why did you have to post this?! lol!

Good suggestion for Chuck. hehe. Chuck Morris...parang Invasion USA na ito!!! Yeah I loved the GRECO yellow submarine too. Me trivia pa nga yang guitar na yan eh. It passed though the hands of ISVARAH's guitarist before goin' to a dude in philmusic, before finally coming to me. No, not finally. I sold it to someone I cannot get a hold on to anymore. So, poof.Gone.

Panalo talaga ang RJ Tele oh..naka GFS na pala...can i try it sometime? bounce

lol!

ewan ko ba ano meron sa tele hahaha.
the les paul belongs to kreame, she named it "debbie"

sige, be warned, it'll break your back. hahaha. may minor kinks lang with the selector switch which i have to replace.
works with the neck, middle position, but may problem with the bridge position.
pero sige, sabihan mo lang ako.
Back to top Go down
paengkee

paengkee

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 8:22 pm

trencherstorm wrote:
paengkee wrote:

we're talking about guitars here, not hardcore. Evil or Very Mad

i was talking in the context of francis' (treblinkalovescene) posts.
Back to top Go down
paengkee

paengkee

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 8:24 pm

lol some little pic i found on a website. i made it into a checklist:

Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 1_896000865l
Back to top Go down
pits

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 1:50 pm

Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 Guitarbodiesnm9
My guitar/bass body collection and DIY amp cabinet
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/towardstheendhc
edwin954

edwin954

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:02 pm

pits wrote:

those crate heads are nice. ive been wanting a power block , very light weight and is 150 watts i think. what cab did you pair it with?
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 9:45 am

papa petes anung kahoy yaan? hehe... are you in the business of making guitars nowadays? tsaka ang cute ng setup mo petes...

power block + cute na cabinet + cute na guitarist = OMG bounce
Back to top Go down
pits

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 11:03 pm

edwin954 wrote:
pits wrote:

those crate heads are nice. ive been wanting a power block , very light weight and is 150 watts i think. what cab did you pair it with?

Thanks! i paired it with a 12" 150w eminence legend speaker, the body is just made out of plywood
Back to top Go down
pits

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 11:26 pm

electric_dynamite wrote:
papa petes anung kahoy yaan? hehe... are you in the business of making guitars nowadays? tsaka ang cute ng setup mo petes...

power block + cute na cabinet + cute na guitarist = OMG bounce

lol! project guitar/bass lang para sa banda, saka konting restoration, puro bass pa lang nagagawa ko, yung guitar tinamad na ko tapusin, hehe. scrap mahogany saka minsan pine ginamit ko sa body
Back to top Go down
vishualaide

vishualaide

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 11:38 pm

keida wrote:

here goes:

peavy generation ex

rj thinline

rj telecaster

Freakin sweet! Nakaka-arouse tignan yang mga gitara na ian.. Damn! Gusto ko maexperience gumamet nyan.. Surprised
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:32 pm

new pics new looks for my Acoustic Guitar...
Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 419584947#

electric_dynamite wrote:

here's your request man...

Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 1_359699534l
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbongbongx.multiply.com
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:43 pm

BongBong wrote:

electric_dynamite wrote:

Swak sa peal inlay ah...hehe. thanks bongbong...

pati mga hiram nyong gitara i-post nyo naaaa bounce
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 4:36 pm

^^ nyahaha no prob man... thanks din hahaha

ganda ganda mo talaga bakit di FUED yan? wahaha

lol!
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 6:17 pm

BongBong wrote:
^^ nyahaha no prob man... thanks din hahaha

ganda ganda mo talaga bakit di FUED yan? wahaha

lol!

hehe..ganda ba ni misis? kasi kapag FUED yan baka hingin... lam mo naman ang FUED mabenta...hehe..
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 7:15 pm

^^ may naisip ako... bakit di tayo magdesign ng t-shirt? hahaha tapos ipaprint na lang at ibebenta kasama ng ibang merchs

total mabenta naman ung FUED... bakit di gawan... hahaha

opinion ko lang to ahh lol
Back to top Go down
pits

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 9:49 pm

Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 Basszu0
modified 90's bass ni jade
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:29 pm

oi pits, what are the modifications jan sa bass?

refinished ba yan?
Back to top Go down
pits

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 1:26 am

nickson eto modifications: new mahogany body/new machine heads/wiring/headstock repair/blood-stain finish. pahiram ng 1 LP mo para macopya ko dn! bounce san na yung photogenic LP mo?
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 12:38 pm

pits wrote:
nickson eto modifications: new mahogany body/new machine heads/wiring/headstock repair/blood-stain finish. pahiram ng 1 LP mo para macopya ko dn! bounce san na yung photogenic LP mo?

wala ako photogenic LP dude...aria at greco..

cge ba, PM ko sau number ko tas tingnan nalang natin kung panu ko dalhin sau ung gitara... bah luthier ka na brod ahh.. this can be a start for hardcore kids who want custom guitars... bounce

excited ako bro.
Back to top Go down
pits

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 12:20 am

BongBong wrote:

electric_dynamite wrote:

@BongBong ok to a! kaya mo gumawa ng ibang designs?
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 3:14 am

^^ uu bro hehehe thanks!
Back to top Go down
xtheunbreakablex

xtheunbreakablex

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 1:34 pm

elec dynamite here you go. it's been a while since last ako nagpost, tamad eh, ehehehe...
Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 Dsc06605mw5

from L to R Ibanez (bigay lang di ko alam model) , Dean Vendetta (Wifey's), My fave ErnieBall Musicman Sub1 with upgraded Duncan JB bridge pickup, and a Dimarzio PAF II as the neck pickup, Schecter XXX Series Bass with EMG pickups.(look at the fret may naked chicks LOL)

Now saving for a Rickenbacker 650 D or S or any 600 series. cheers
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 2:41 pm

xtheunbreakablex wrote:
elec dynamite here you go. it's been a while since last ako nagpost, tamad eh, ehehehe...
Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 Dsc06605mw5

from L to R Ibanez (bigay lang di ko alam model) , Dean Vendetta (Wifey's), My fave ErnieBall Musicman Sub1 with upgraded Duncan JB bridge pickup, and a Dimarzio PAF II as the neck pickup, Schecter XXX Series Bass with EMG pickups.(look at the fret may naked chicks LOL)

Now saving for a Rickenbacker 650 D or S or any 600 series. cheers

mayabang ka john!!! tinigasan ako dun sa Ibanez Iceman mo (pinaka left) pag tinugtog mo yan feeling mo si Paul Gilbert ka haha...or si Ace Frehley. Yabang ng Ernieball ohhh... WOHOOOOOO... john score ka naman ng first act kapag nakapunta ka boston hehehe...bounce
Back to top Go down
xtheunbreakablex

xtheunbreakablex

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 3:06 pm

electric_dynamite wrote:

mayabang ka john!!! tinigasan ako dun sa Ibanez Iceman mo (pinaka left) pag tinugtog mo yan feeling mo si Paul Gilbert ka haha...or si Ace Frehley. Yabang ng Ernieball ohhh... WOHOOOOOO... john score ka naman ng first act kapag nakapunta ka boston hehehe...bounce

ahhhhh iceman ba yun? ahaha! sayang nga madumi, may mga stickers, pamana lang kasi, ehehehe. first act? ric muna, ehehe, matagal na ipunan pero pangarap yun, ehehehe.. pre ayusin mo na yung mustang, please!!! yeeaaahhh!!
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 3:32 pm

xtheunbreakablex wrote:
electric_dynamite wrote:

ahhhhh iceman ba yun? ahaha! sayang nga madumi, may mga stickers, pamana lang kasi, ehehehe. first act? ric muna, ehehe, matagal na ipunan pero pangarap yun, ehehehe.. pre ayusin mo na yung mustang, please!!! yeeaaahhh!!

hehehe...kapag narestore ko...palit tayo iceman at mustang naman ah? (wishawishawish) bounce

oi bakit mo naman naisipan mag ernie ball, sayang konting ipon pa cguro naka ric kana..pero luma na ric...hehe... hindi ako mamamatay ng hindi ako nagkakaron ng Gibson Les Paul Custom... (accepting donations now...) bounce
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 3:36 pm

sa excitement ko di ko napansin kagad...di pala sya Iceman... parang version ng Ibanez ng explorer?? hehe... lilinisin ko yan john yuhooooo.... bounce

japan ba brod?
Back to top Go down
xtheunbreakablex

xtheunbreakablex

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 4:16 pm

electric_dynamite wrote:
sa excitement ko di ko napansin kagad...di pala sya Iceman... parang version ng Ibanez ng explorer?? hehe... lilinisin ko yan john yuhooooo.... bounce

japan ba brod?

chineck ko di nga iceman, iba korte nya, ehehe. sa kasamaang palad hindi sya japan, kaya cguro pinamana na. ngustuhan ko kasi tunog nung EB, ganda pa ng hitsura, lalo na nung napalitan ng pick ups. yung ric kasi na gusto ko discontinued na pala, ewan ko ganda kasi talaga ng ric eh. pero baka makakuha ako ng used.syempre sino ba ayaw ng gibson LP!! masyado lng mahal! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
xtheunbreakablex

xtheunbreakablex

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 4:41 pm

baka makatyempo ka nicky dun sa secret dealer mo somewhere in manila (wink wink) dun sa pinuntahan natin dati??hmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next