DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whatever happen to LOADS OF MOTHERHOOD

Go down 
+10
killarvz
jjems
NIGGATRON
corelang
Sidewynder
jep_peligro
dweedhxc
desperate_move
motmot
socialwimpy
14 posters
AuthorMessage
socialwimpy

socialwimpy

Whatever happen to LOADS OF MOTHERHOOD Empty
PostSubject: Whatever happen to LOADS OF MOTHERHOOD   Whatever happen to LOADS OF MOTHERHOOD EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 10:24 am

nung nakaraang CFD show sa cainta, jep peligro and i were scheduled to meet for the non-drug related transaction. he handed me copy of local bands like isvarah,biofeedback,loads of mother hood...

nung pinakinggan ko yung rare demo ng LOM ay napatunganga ulit ako sa intensity ng mga kanta ng LOM...one of the intense live band na napanood ko nung 90's, perfect yung description na cross between metal at HC (although me konting numetal arrangements) and i think isa sila sa unang gumawa nito nung 90's.

any news sa bandang to? i know the bassist is currently with End of Man...sa totoo lang fan talaga ako ng LOM, Mindrape, BFK at tame the tikbalang. etong mga bandang to ang dahilan kung bakit kelangan mo parin pumunta ng club dredd nun 90's.
Back to top Go down
motmot

motmot

PostSubject: ....   Whatever happen to LOADS OF MOTHERHOOD EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 11:35 am

FRANCIS - IS WITH END OF MAN AND MAKING GOOD MONEY ON HIS CAREER..
MARK - IS NOW A CALL CENTER MANAGER AND PLAYS GUITAR FOR A 70S ROCK
AND ROLL BAND, GIGS NORMALLY HERE IN PARANAQUE BF
RAMIL - IS NOW FINISHING HIS STUDIES FOR A NURSING CAREER
NINO - STILL A BIG FAT ASS WITH A BIG HEART GUY IS NOW PLAYING DRUMS
FOR A JAZZ FUNK BAND AND GOES OVERSEAS ONCE IN A WHILE. AT WEEKENDS
NINO AND I JUST HANGOUT AND LOOK FOR PIRATED DVDS...HEHEHE

ONCE IN A WHILE THEY GET TOGETHER AND JAM THEIR OLD SONGS ON FRANCIS'
STUDIO HERE IN SUCAT, BUT NO PLANS ON REFORMING, THEY HAD ENOUGH OF
THE EKSENA CHISMIS "SELLOUT" ISSUE THEY WERE ACCUSED OF YEARS AGO

ALTHOUGH PEOPLE IN THE SCENE NEVER GAVE THEM THAT MUCH CHANCE TO
PROVE THEM SELVES, LOADS WAS HARDCORE TO ME LYRICALLY AND MUSICALLY AND PERSONALLY LOADS WAS ONE OF THE SINCEREST BAND AND
INDIVIDUALS I KNOW. AND THANK GOD FOR FRIENDS LIKE THEM.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/isvarah
desperate_move

desperate_move

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happen to LOADS OF MOTHERHOOD   Whatever happen to LOADS OF MOTHERHOOD EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 7:56 pm

i remember one time, sinama ako ni mr. rubis s myrics pra mapanood ung LOM... along with GOO, Tame, etc... d malilimutan... cheers
Back to top Go down
dweedhxc

dweedhxc

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happen to LOADS OF MOTHERHOOD   Whatever happen to LOADS OF MOTHERHOOD EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 8:42 pm

much respect to Loads of Motherhood... nuff said Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://diypinoyhcpunk.com
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happen to LOADS OF MOTHERHOOD   Whatever happen to LOADS OF MOTHERHOOD EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 10:43 pm

you got me here, socailwimpy!

Tama si motmot!
they never had the chance to prove themselves to people in the scene, but to their close circle of friends, we knew and proved that Loads of Motherhood was HARDCORE in every sense of the word. It wasn't their fault they were lined up/associated with major labels artists/bands and if they got invited to play UP shows and pulp shows. They were in fact that talented for a hardcore band. but they always stayed true to their roots and to themselves.

ilang beses rin sila nagpa diy gigs, kasama ng utol ko. that time, as most of you may recall lagi kami kami magkakasama.

yes, ebong, they never got to release anything officially save for the two tracks contributed to the Alpha Numeric Sampler 2 compilation. and sure enough, they weren't paid shit by Jing Garcia or Alpha, along with Skrewhedz.

Isa yan sa naging "sell-out" issues ng marami nuon.
they played their hearts out at nilalampaso nila yang lintek na slapshock at greyhounds na yan pag naisabay sila sa roster. including cheese, who were, like 20 years their junior?!?

I had the chance of meeting Nino (drummer) last time sa C4A nung Deiled/Hydrophobia gig.
lets all hope that the reunion gig they're planning for LOM might push thru sooner or later. plano plano na nila to for the longest time eh. sana it can happen at mairecord man lang as live album or live dvd that would forever immortalize them as a band who contributed some, if not their all, sa hardcore scene ng 90's...

for the meantime, this may have to suffice...
see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWZNmxU5QhE
Loads Of Motherhood represented Sucat Hardcore around 1994-2004...

yun lan po.... CHIARS!!! drunken
Back to top Go down
http://therealstrength.blogspot.com/
Sidewynder

Sidewynder

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happen to LOADS OF MOTHERHOOD   Whatever happen to LOADS OF MOTHERHOOD EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 9:58 am

sa totoo lang i never saw them perform live but way back around 90's naririnig ko name nila nababanggit sa NU107..
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/lostsaint
corelang

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happen to LOADS OF MOTHERHOOD   Whatever happen to LOADS OF MOTHERHOOD EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 3:24 am

Whatever whatever hehehe! SANA MAG- REUNION SILA!!! this is one of the intense finest hardcore band that i have seen.. i havent seen anyone like them nowadays.... late 90s ko pa ata sila huling nakita....GALING!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happen to LOADS OF MOTHERHOOD   Whatever happen to LOADS OF MOTHERHOOD EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 5:01 am

NOVEMBER 28 is the date for all you peeps wondering about this "reunion". This will prolly be in their hometown of Sucat Paranaque, or elsewhere. we'll keep you guys posted.

We'll try to set up another show before or after this date, so they could at least play 2 nights, depending on how the band's schedule permits.

Lets all hope for the best.
CHEERS!
Back to top Go down
http://therealstrength.blogspot.com/
socialwimpy

socialwimpy

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happen to LOADS OF MOTHERHOOD   Whatever happen to LOADS OF MOTHERHOOD EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:38 am

November pa sila makikita???? TAGGAAALLLL....pero its worth waiting. Razz
Back to top Go down
NIGGATRON

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happen to LOADS OF MOTHERHOOD   Whatever happen to LOADS OF MOTHERHOOD EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:11 am

WHATEVER HAPPEN HAPPENEDS... WHAPPENEDS~!
Back to top Go down
jjems

jjems

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happen to LOADS OF MOTHERHOOD   Whatever happen to LOADS OF MOTHERHOOD EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:15 am

Sana nga matuloy 'to! bounce
Back to top Go down
killarvz

killarvz

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happen to LOADS OF MOTHERHOOD   Whatever happen to LOADS OF MOTHERHOOD EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 5:24 pm

jep_peligro wrote:
NOVEMBER 28 is the date for all you peeps wondering about this "reunion". This will prolly be in their hometown of Sucat Paranaque, or elsewhere. we'll keep you guys posted.

We'll try to set up another show before or after this date, so they could at least play 2 nights, depending on how the band's schedule permits.

CHEERS!

AYOS update mo nlng kmi jep!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/whatcorerecords
ukinam1978

ukinam1978

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happen to LOADS OF MOTHERHOOD   Whatever happen to LOADS OF MOTHERHOOD EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:05 am

jep_peligro wrote:
you got me here, socailwimpy!

Tama si motmot!
they never had the chance to prove themselves to people in the scene, but to their close circle of friends, we knew and proved that Loads of Motherhood was HARDCORE in every sense of the word. It wasn't their fault they were lined up/associated with major labels artists/bands and if they got invited to play UP shows and pulp shows. They were in fact that talented for a hardcore band. but they always stayed true to their roots and to themselves.

ilang beses rin sila nagpa diy gigs, kasama ng utol ko. that time, as most of you may recall lagi kami kami magkakasama.

yes, ebong, they never got to release anything officially save for the two tracks contributed to the Alpha Numeric Sampler 2 compilation. and sure enough, they weren't paid shit by Jing Garcia or Alpha, along with Skrewhedz.

Isa yan sa naging "sell-out" issues ng marami nuon.
they played their hearts out at nilalampaso nila yang lintek na slapshock at greyhounds na yan pag naisabay sila sa roster. including cheese, who were, like 20 years their junior?!?

I had the chance of meeting Nino (drummer) last time sa C4A nung Deiled/Hydrophobia gig.
lets all hope that the reunion gig they're planning for LOM might push thru sooner or later. plano plano na nila to for the longest time eh. sana it can happen at mairecord man lang as live album or live dvd that would forever immortalize them as a band who contributed some, if not their all, sa hardcore scene ng 90's...

for the meantime, this may have to suffice...
see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWZNmxU5QhE
Loads Of Motherhood represented Sucat Hardcore around 1994-2004...

yun lan po.... CHIARS!!! drunken

eto yung napanuod sa fair dati.tumugtog din sa narra mga to e.di pa umuusbong kupaw nun.back when up fair still has balls to let these kinds of bands play.intense.
Back to top Go down
xjanusx

xjanusx

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happen to LOADS OF MOTHERHOOD   Whatever happen to LOADS OF MOTHERHOOD EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 9:46 am

still play their songs today. Una ko narineg sila kay chu. sakto lapit lang sucat What a Face
Back to top Go down
dweedhxc

dweedhxc

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happen to LOADS OF MOTHERHOOD   Whatever happen to LOADS OF MOTHERHOOD EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:35 am

jep record mo yung set nila, live audio bootleg for the win Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://diypinoyhcpunk.com
pierminator

pierminator

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happen to LOADS OF MOTHERHOOD   Whatever happen to LOADS OF MOTHERHOOD EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 1:11 pm

jep_peligro wrote:

CHEERS!

YOWN!!!!!
Back to top Go down
deadman

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happen to LOADS OF MOTHERHOOD   Whatever happen to LOADS OF MOTHERHOOD EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:31 pm

una at huli ko sila napanood sa Independence day session circa'03 sa brickroad likod ng sta.lucia mall, isa sa mag unang tikim ko ng uncompromising musick. napanganga lang ako astig sila mehn!!

kaya kita kits sa final mosh!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whatever happen to LOADS OF MOTHERHOOD   Whatever happen to LOADS OF MOTHERHOOD Empty

Back to top Go down

Whatever happen to LOADS OF MOTHERHOOD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board :: FORUMS :: Music-
Jump to: