DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xthinkpositivex records / distro is up!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
x_edge_x2003

xthinkpositivex records / distro is up! Empty
PostSubject: xthinkpositivex records / distro is up!   xthinkpositivex records / distro is up! EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:35 pm

check out the new distro / records of xthinkpositivex records.

check out the music... merch soon....

https://xthinkpositivex.storenvy.com

take care
Neilxxx
Back to top Go down
x_edge_x2003

PostSubject: Re: xthinkpositivex records / distro is up!   xthinkpositivex records / distro is up! EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:33 pm

CDS (it comes from my collection and played a couple of times bunt in good condition)

SHADOWS FALL "War Within"CD with enhanced video = 350
DASHOWN "Vengeance is mine and I shall repay" CD = 250 (Malaysian Metalcore. Think more melodic as lay dying part and put some moshing stuff)
DARK INTENTION "REMORSE WILL DIE TODAY" cd = 250 (Released in Netherlands in vein of Terror)
SCALPING SCREEN "BLOODOUT" CD = 350 (Think Napalm Death + Terror)
PARIAH "MISANTHROPOS" CD = 400 (Think Converge + Through the eyes of the Dead)
END TIME ILLUSION "SO BELOW" CD = 400 (Think Pantera + Napalm Death)
INSTIL "QUESTIONING LIKE ONLY CONSCIOUSNESS CAN QUESTION" CD = 400 (for fan of Heaven Shall Burn)
CRYPTOPSY "ONCE WAS NOT" CD = 500 (with enhanced if you played in a computer)
AS I LAY DYING/AMERICAN TRAGEDY = 500 (This split is the introduction to As I lay Dying when they started to be more popular while the American Tragedy plays Chaotic style like CONVERGE)
IN DEATH WE RISE/VELVET DAWN/THE LINDEN VELVET = 400 (This 3 way split cd combine this 3 bands with As I lay Dying influence)
COMMUNITY TRUST "IS IT CONTRADICTION, A MISTAKE OR NECESSARY" CD = 400 (This Japanese band toured Philippines. They plays in vein of ShaiHulud)
DEAD TO FALL "EVERYTHING I TOUCH FALLS INTO PIECES" CD = 250 (heavy as hell, death-core in vein of End This Day)
COMPLETE "ADJUSTING THE PERPETUAL EMOTION MACHINE" CD = 350 (Chaotic style in vein of Converge but more melodic)
INGROWING "DECAMERON OF GRIND" CD = 300 (A compilation from their split release from 1996 - 2003 including unreleased tracks)
CHAOS AFTERMATH "SUBTOPIA" CD = 350 (Futuristic Melodic Death Metal/Trash)

More Stuff soon... Feel free to ask
Shipping is not included! Ask for rate!
I don't have an iphone to take a photo right now but I will upload the photo soon....

All buyer that order from P1k and above will get a freebies.
You can message me here or you can contact at this number:
09082181727 / 09265137186
Back to top Go down
x_edge_x2003

PostSubject: Re: xthinkpositivex records / distro is up!   xthinkpositivex records / distro is up! EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:38 pm

Ups! Ups! Ups!
Back to top Go down
x_edge_x2003

PostSubject: Re: xthinkpositivex records / distro is up!   xthinkpositivex records / distro is up! EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 7:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xthinkpositivex records / distro is up!   xthinkpositivex records / distro is up! Empty

Back to top Go down

xthinkpositivex records / distro is up!
Page 1 of 1