DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pinoy punk/hc punk bands worth checking out

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alisa

Alisa

Pinoy punk/hc punk bands worth checking out Empty
PostSubject: Pinoy punk/hc punk bands worth checking out   Pinoy punk/hc punk bands worth checking out EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:36 am

Okay I signed up on to this forum too many years back to check out how pinoy punk scene is living and what kind of bands come from the country where my Mum is from. Now I'm thinking of starting to save up some money so I could both come to visit my relatives but to see gigs. So now what I basically need is you guys to recommend both some old bands and new bands from Philippines! And if you know any gig venues and specially record shops worth visiting in Manila area please let me know.

So give me your best of Pinoy punk!

Alisa the Finni-ipino
Back to top Go down
AlongTheWay

AlongTheWay

PostSubject: Re: Pinoy punk/hc punk bands worth checking out   Pinoy punk/hc punk bands worth checking out EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:15 pm

Depends where in the Philippines you are going. If you are coming to Manila try checking out Middle Finger Records in Cartimar Recto. As for bands try checking out the bands in the band section of the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay here in case you decide to come Smile
Back to top Go down
Cunningilus

Cunningilus

PostSubject: Re: Pinoy punk/hc punk bands worth checking out   Pinoy punk/hc punk bands worth checking out EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:45 am

band to check out are
TAME THE TIKBALANG, THE BEAUTY OF DOUBT, THROW, DEAD ENDS, GI + THE IDIOTS, BEFALL, GUERRA MUNDIAL, VEX, FEUD, HALF THE BATTLE, CENSORSHIT, BYSTORM, SAUNA, ISTUKAS OVER DISNEYLAND, KILL RATIO, CHOKE COCOI, KAKTUS KARUKA, WEST, ISVARAH, PRAYER OF ENDURANCE, NUCLEAR PUNISHMENT Wink ... to name a few...
There are a lot of Metal bands too like PUS VOMIT, DFTW, PATHOGEN...
honestly there are a lot of bands worth checking.

If some kind of luck strikes you can get to weekday shows going on to saturday and sunday.
its just some shows aint posted here. there are a couple of blogs to that are worth checking for more info
eg.
http://irememberhalloween.blogspot.com

hope your stay will be a party filled stay... party on! cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nuclearpunishment
xjay

xjay

PostSubject: Re: Pinoy punk/hc punk bands worth checking out   Pinoy punk/hc punk bands worth checking out EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:26 pm

Here's the link for the Bands pages: http://www.diypinoyhcpunk.com/f8-diy-pinoy-bands
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pinoy punk/hc punk bands worth checking out   Pinoy punk/hc punk bands worth checking out Empty

Back to top Go down

Pinoy punk/hc punk bands worth checking out
Page 1 of 1