DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trencher // New DIY Vinyl LP (keyboard grindcore from London, UK) - new label

Go down 
AuthorMessage
EnjoymentRecords

Trencher // New DIY Vinyl LP (keyboard grindcore from London, UK) - new label Empty
PostSubject: Trencher // New DIY Vinyl LP (keyboard grindcore from London, UK) - new label   Trencher // New DIY Vinyl LP (keyboard grindcore from London, UK) - new label EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:06 am

Thought some of you guys might appreciate this! We recently hand spraypainted/screenprinted a load of records for some guys who play loud, noisey punk-influenced grindcore under the band name 'TRENCHER'.

Trencher // New DIY Vinyl LP (keyboard grindcore from London, UK) - new label TrencherWhite
Trencher // New DIY Vinyl LP (keyboard grindcore from London, UK) - new label Trencherspray

You can check out more songs/pics on our website/store enjoymentrecords[dot]com

Also recently helped release a 7" split for two new UK punk/hardcore bands called Jackals and Grazes!

Basically we have only just started up and being a huge fan of the DIY/punk scene I'm trying to get involved (and get as many people involved!) as much as possible! Our label is aiming to work with all sorts of bands from different genres but I thought I'd give this forum a heads up with these new punk releases. You might like it, you might hate it - whatever your opinions I really appreciate you taking the time to check this out!

On the off chance someone from this forum buys a record - THANK YOU! We also combine shipping costs!

All the best,
Dale
Back to top Go down

Trencher // New DIY Vinyl LP (keyboard grindcore from London, UK) - new label
Page 1 of 1