DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to

Go down 
+58
Pierminator2Judgementday
killer_kalabasa
BHADRA
deadman
xAmuroReix
bongklong_1881
jeffrotten
swingingman
suffocatexfaster
xKiK0x
flores
jjems
jeka
dweedhxc
Puti Pinoy Kuya
OPTIBONG PRIME
termulator
Cao-Here
Beef Supreme
Morid0420
_berting_labra_
odessa
xjay
NewYorkCubaoHardCorn
no love lost
smoke
pierminator
selo is the name
humanoise*
hubert webb
vishualaide
piledriver
pits
tat's boy
rupert
charlie harper
desperate_move
KINGKONG ARMAGEDDON
mr. swansong
motmot
xledx
xtreblinkalovescenex
Dope Entertainment
keida
jep_peligro
ukinam1978
positivementalattitude
trencherstorm
Mark Maltrato
raymond667
tadsz
hybrid_moments
sister brad
NIGGATRON
miyong
zepol
deadstop
electric_dynamite
62 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to Empty
PostSubject: Heaviest fuckin'' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptyThu May 21, 2009 6:54 pm

I was browsing my music files, when I stumbled upon Die My Will's Discography. I listened to some songs for a while and thought pretty much heavy until their song Man's Cry queued.

It totally ripped me apart. Haha. Listen to it and you'll know what I mean. But of course you have your own picks for the heaviest shit you've been listenin' to, so go ahead and share some. I want to hear those paint peeling and ground stomping beats you listen to.
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptyThu May 21, 2009 6:55 pm

electric_dynamite wrote:
I listened to some songs for a while and thought *they're* pretty much heavy until their song Man's Cry queued.
Back to top Go down
deadstop

deadstop

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptyThu May 21, 2009 7:20 pm

Jeromes dream - Second grade art project
Back to top Go down
zepol
hoodlum
zepol

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptyThu May 21, 2009 7:25 pm

on today's On-The-Go playlist:

Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to 21KVHWZJVYL._SL500_AA130_

Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to Parasytic+-+Hymn+(2008),+Thrash+Metal-Crossover

Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to 13268_216

bukas panigurado iba uli Razz
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptyThu May 21, 2009 7:31 pm

haha I gotta try these out... any particular song you would recommend off of these?
Back to top Go down
zepol
hoodlum
zepol

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptyThu May 21, 2009 8:31 pm

electric_dynamite wrote:
haha I gotta try these out... any particular song you would recommend off of these?

i just got into this band recently and i'm sure people here know 'em best. but if you're gonna take my word: the whole Born To Expire album. yung nasaken kasi is the combination of their first (Born to Expire) and 2nd album (Desperate Measures).
a bit of trivia: the Belgian metal/hardcore band Rise and Fall got their monicker from a Leeway song Wink

Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to Parasytic+-+Hymn+(2008),+Thrash+Metal-Crossover
a tough pick from this album kasi lahat dito "ragers." pero if i'm to pick a song or two, its gonna be Already Dead and Liberation.

again, too many to mention. but who would not know their anthem We Gotta Know?
other notables would be Malfunction, Street Justice, Life of My Own, and It's the Limit (na kinober American Nightmare on their Year One cd at ng Punishable Act nung tumugtog sila sa laguna). may isang local na banda rin pala na tumutugtog ng Malfunction as an instrumental intro sa sets nila. kung nasa New Blood at Have Heart show ka i'm pretty sure maririnig mo yun Wink kaso ata absent ka on both lol!

good stuff! thumbs up and wink
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptyThu May 21, 2009 8:37 pm

Thanks Z... it's download time! Razz
Back to top Go down
miyong

miyong

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptyThu May 21, 2009 11:49 pm

heavy?!
tangina Electric Wizard's Return Trip, hehe check nyo...
Back to top Go down
http://www.miongsablay.multiply.com
NIGGATRON

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptyFri May 22, 2009 3:42 am

GREAT TOPIC BFF KOW.

Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to Picture6

IN TERMS OF "RECENT", E2 PLEYLIS KO SA TARBAJO NGAYON... EVERY GODDAMN SONG ON THIS HAS GOT THE HEBI ON ME. BUT THE BREAKDOWN, THE BREAKDOWN NEGAH, THE BREAKDOWN.... EN DA LIRIKS!!!! PAKINSYET...

LIVED FOR MYSELF NO MATTER WHAT WAS SAID OR DONE
DIDN'T GIVE A FUCK IF I OFFENDED EVERYONE

ANOTHER DRINK AND I'LL FORGET
IF I CAN'T REMEMBER HOW CAN I REGRET
ANOTHER PILL AND I'LL FORGET
ANOTHER BUNDLE AND I'LL FORGET
Back to top Go down
sister brad
bodyguard
sister brad

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:02 am

25 ta life - strength through unity/the spirit remains cd
my fave track is absence of sincerity
i asked my mate na i-cover namin yung track na to, give it a little thrashcore kick dun sa fast part pero stay heavy pa rin dun sa breakdown ,give it a little spazz thing-ngy but he dissed me. fuck my bassist. hahahaha! lol!
Back to top Go down
hybrid_moments

hybrid_moments

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptyFri May 22, 2009 4:41 am

Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to Folder10

favorite tracks: Flame, The Realease, Escape From Apocalypse and Decembers Blackest Tears..

and cnu ba mga addict sa H8000, recommend naman kayo..
Back to top Go down
NIGGATRON

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:43 am

sister brad wrote:

YUNG LOYAL TO THE GRAVE SA AKUN... NASISIRAAN PA RIN AKO NG BAIT PAG NIPAPAKINGGAN KO YUN EH. AHI HI HI HI
Back to top Go down
zepol
hoodlum
zepol

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:06 am

hybrid_moments wrote:
hindi ako adik pero i like me some H8000 bands. sino ang makakalimot as Liar - Deathrow Earth?

Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to Liar_death_big
Back to top Go down
hybrid_moments

hybrid_moments

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptyFri May 22, 2009 6:19 am

zepol wrote:
hybrid_moments wrote:
hindi ako adik pero i like me some H8000 bands. sino ang makakalimot as Liar - Deathrow Earth?

Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to Liar_death_big

meron akong isang album ng LIAR ung reissue ng INVICTUS.. try ku din yan Deathrow Earth..
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:25 am

DA.GENIUS.FRMRLY.KNOWN.AS wrote:
sister brad wrote:

YUNG LOYAL TO THE GRAVE SA AKUN... NASISIRAAN PA RIN AKO NG BAIT PAG NIPAPAKINGGAN KO YUN EH. AHI HI HI HI

Fuck!!! Pwede!!! Rick Ta Life!

And Congress, yeah "the release" was a favorite cover song of ours during Denied days. Waiting to be released... parang hinihintay ang facial sa MILF eh ano? haha

Blasting Snapcase's Cabooze on my way to work! Kapag napapakinggan ko yung piccolo snare at yung trigger ng bass drum, it sets me off! Sagwa nga lang mag floor punch in public....haha.
Back to top Go down
tadsz

tadsz

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptyFri May 22, 2009 1:55 pm

jesu - you wear their masks

seryoso yan! must be the 7-string jeet.. o baka may sira lang tenga ko? . Question scratch
Back to top Go down
http://positivethinkingwontdoanything.blogspot.com/
raymond667

raymond667

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptyFri May 22, 2009 2:00 pm

ISVARAH and NUCLEAR PUNISHMENT

CATHARSIS and INTEGRITY

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://theonegreatcurse.blogspot.com
Mark Maltrato

Mark Maltrato

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptyFri May 22, 2009 2:46 pm

SLAYER - Reign in blood
"the heaviest album of all time,"
-Kerrang!

Razz
Back to top Go down
sister brad
bodyguard
sister brad

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptyFri May 22, 2009 9:25 pm

Quote :

yup bigat din yung loyal ta da grave.

Quote :
Fuck!!! Pwede!!! Rick Ta Life!

last thing na nabasa ko about rick sa myspace is nagsismula na sya magbuo ng rap album.
Back to top Go down
trencherstorm

trencherstorm

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:05 pm

ISIS' panopticon and BURIED INSIDE's spoils of failure are heavy as balls. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:08 pm

sister brad wrote:
last thing na nabasa ko about rick sa myspace is nagsismula na sya magbuo ng rap album.

Hahaha really? Natuloy kaya yun? Rick the Trick Meister na pala kung ganun...
Back to top Go down
positivementalattitude
hoodlum
positivementalattitude

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:16 pm

electric_dynamite wrote:
I was browsing my music files, when I stumbled upon Die My Will's Discography. I listened to some songs for a while and thought pretty much heavy until their song Man's Cry queued.

It totally ripped me apart. Haha. Listen to it and you'll know what I mean. But of course you have your own picks for the heaviest shit you've been listenin' to, so go ahead and share some. I want to hear those paint peeling and ground stomping beats you listen to.

tama ka dito mr. electic D..solid yun discography ng die my will..

heaviest shit, meron pa bang bibigat sa DISEMBODIED 'Heretic'? just plain hard...

@ zepol, sino yung bandang tinutukoy mo? mukhang ok yun ah! malfunction is de sheetttt!!!

@ hybrid moments, arguably deathrow earth ang finest ng liar, sabi nila "you will bleed rapist....", panalo...ung murder manifesto nila is another masterpiece, i wouldn't have it tattooed on me kung hinde..hehe..

@ raymond, CATHARSIS 'Samsara' - Choose Your Heaven - one of the best songs ever written..
Back to top Go down
ukinam1978

ukinam1978

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:22 pm

positivementalattitude wrote:
electric_dynamite wrote:

tama ka dito mr. electic D..solid yun discography ng die my will..

heaviest shit, meron pa bang bibigat sa DISEMBODIED 'Heretic'? just plain hard...

@ zepol, sino yung bandang tinutukoy mo? mukhang ok yun ah! malfunction is de sheetttt!!!

@ hybrid moments, arguably deathrow earth ang finest ng liar, sabi nila "you will bleed rapist....", panalo...ung murder manifesto nila is another masterpiece, i wouldn't have it tattooed on me kung hinde..hehe..

@ raymond, CATHARSIS 'Samsara' - Choose Your Heaven - one of the best songs ever written..

id say anything from sepultura is heavy.and bad brains?hehehe.joke lang.nut they influence me in alot of ways.i got the p.m.a!
Back to top Go down
ukinam1978

ukinam1978

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:25 pm

recently pala:

oks spazz!spazz!ayun!
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:19 pm

Wisdom In Chains - Class War (Not "heavy" per se, but the angriness and pissed-off fury flows)

Heavy would be a tie between Bystorm's and Isvarah's songs. I just lurve them angry papa's..
Back to top Go down
http://therealstrength.blogspot.com/
keida

keida

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptySat May 23, 2009 8:26 pm

some old delta blues recordings.
raw as hell. packs so much punch.

seriously.
Back to top Go down
http://xkeidax.deviantart.com
NIGGATRON

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:46 am

jep_peligro wrote:
Wisdom In Chains - Class War

MAS PEST-OP BA SILA JAN KESA SA DIE YOUNG MR. PELIGRO? MAHILIG DIN PO KASI KO SA MGA GALIT AT PEST-OP EH. AHI HI HI HI....

MERONG ISANG BANDA NA INI-EXPECT KO NA ISA SENYO EH NA-MENTION NA BY NOW... SO DISAPPOINTED. MOST BELOVED, REVERED, AND JOCKED "HEAVY" (I CALL EM GARBAGE NOISE) BAND OBER DER, YES? NO?
Back to top Go down
NIGGATRON

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:53 am

miyong wrote:
heavy?!

I AINT JUDGIN... BUT IF YOU NIGGAZ LAY OFF THA BONG-DIGGIDY-DUM-DUM-DUM FOR A MINUTE AND ACTUALLY RECORD YOUR SHIT PROPER, Y'ALL CAN QUITE POSSIBLY BE THEE HEAVIEST BAND OBER DER DER DERZZZZ... THAS THE TR00F!... HEHEHEHE
Back to top Go down
miyong

miyong

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:34 pm

miyong wrote:
heavy?!

I AINT JUDGIN... BUT IF YOU NIGGAZ LAY OFF THA BONG-DIGGIDY-DUM-DUM-DUM FOR A MINUTE AND ACTUALLY RECORD YOUR SHIT PROPER, Y'ALL CAN QUITE POSSIBLY BE THEE HEAVIEST BAND OBER DER DER DERZZZZ... THAS THE TR00F!... HEHEHEHE
alin ba? banda ko?
Back to top Go down
http://www.miongsablay.multiply.com
sister brad
bodyguard
sister brad

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:44 pm

electric_dynamite wrote:
sister brad wrote:

Hahaha really? Natuloy kaya yun? Rick the Trick Meister na pala kung ganun...

yung name nya yata is "NYHC King RTL"

@ topic

killing the dream - we're all dead ends
i love the part where he screams "we're all fucked, so fuck it all!" then the heavy stuff kick in.
Back to top Go down
ukinam1978

ukinam1978

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:04 pm

keida wrote:
some old delta blues recordings.
raw as hell. packs so much punch.

seriously.

I AGREE.blue notes baby.basta anything that simple and raw.mga recordings ng kings,delta,robert johnson.and lungkot.ang heavy.ang......

EMO!

now this is real emo shit here niggaz.
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptySun May 24, 2009 10:44 pm

Listened to Snapcase over and over again... TARGET from DESIGNS FOR AUTOMOTION...
Back to top Go down
NIGGATRON

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:41 am

miyong wrote:
alin ba? banda ko?

D-DDD-DD-DDDIIDD-DDID-DID I STUTTER MOTHERFUCKER? HAHA!
YES MIYONG, INDEED!
Back to top Go down
tadsz

tadsz

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:32 pm

miyong wrote:
alin ba? banda ko?

D-DDD-DD-DDDIIDD-DDID-DID I STUTTER MOTHERFUCKER? HAHA!
YES MIYONG, INDEED!

madaming banda yan lol!
Back to top Go down
NIGGATRON

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:53 pm

GANUN GA? EH DI YUNG ELECTRIC WIZARD-INSPIRED NA BANDA.
Back to top Go down
tadsz

tadsz

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:05 pm

GANUN GA? EH DI YUNG ELECTRIC WIZARD-INSPIRED NA BANDA.

WORD! record na!
Back to top Go down
Dope Entertainment

Dope Entertainment

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptyMon May 25, 2009 5:05 pm

zepol wrote:
electric_dynamite wrote:

i just got into this band recently and i'm sure people here know 'em best. but if you're gonna take my word: the whole Born To Expire album. yung nasaken kasi is the combination of their first (Born to Expire) and 2nd album (Desperate Measures).
a bit of trivia: the Belgian metal/hardcore band Rise and Fall got their monicker from a Leeway song Wink

a tough pick from this album kasi lahat dito "ragers." pero if i'm to pick a song or two, its gonna be Already Dead and Liberation.

again, too many to mention. but who would not know their anthem We Gotta Know?
other notables would be Malfunction, Street Justice, Life of My Own, and It's the Limit (na kinober American Nightmare on their Year One cd at ng Punishable Act nung tumugtog sila sa laguna). may isang local na banda rin pala na tumutugtog ng Malfunction as an instrumental intro sa sets nila. kung nasa New Blood at Have Heart show ka i'm pretty sure maririnig mo yun Wink kaso ata absent ka on both lol!

good stuff! thumbs up and wink

Saan mo nascore Leeway mo? Tagal ko nang inaawitan yung kay Mot at kay Barbo pero ayaw bitawan eh. hehehe. Trade ko na yan. hehehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.dopemusic.co.kr
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:15 am

kiss it goodbye- she loves me, she loves me not
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:02 am

welcome back mr. francis bailey! salute

BTT:

Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song

Not as heavy as you expect but pretty much made me bang my head on my way home from work.
Back to top Go down
keida

keida

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:37 am

electric_dynamite wrote:
welcome back mr. francis bailey! salute

BTT:

Led Zeppelin - Immigrant Song

Not as heavy as you expect but pretty much made me bang my head on my way home from work.

FTW!
Back to top Go down
http://xkeidax.deviantart.com
NIGGATRON

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:40 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA... HAAAAAA!!!!!
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptyWed May 27, 2009 4:12 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA... HAAAAAA!!!!!

were you imitating The Robert Plant or The Jack Black in school of rock? LOL

what's yer recent headbanger kuya? What a Face
Back to top Go down
raymond667

raymond667

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptyWed May 27, 2009 4:52 pm

THOU
ISIS
NEUROSIS

all time fave Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://theonegreatcurse.blogspot.com
xledx

xledx

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptyThu May 28, 2009 11:34 pm

hybrid_moments wrote:
Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to Folder10

favorite tracks: Flame, The Realease, Escape From Apocalypse and Decembers Blackest Tears..

Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to Regression
http://www.mediafire.com/?qwaj5k2mm3y

Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to 907abd1887
http://www.mediafire.com/?nzmjmbbjlgj

Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to Spirit+-+source
http://www.mediafire.com/?vuy32m2yfym
Back to top Go down
motmot

motmot

PostSubject: ....   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:31 am

LIVING HELL FOR -EVA!!

[img]Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to Living13[/img]
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/isvarah
mr. swansong
hoodlum
mr. swansong

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:54 am

sayyadina!!!! pak yes! cyclops
Back to top Go down
KINGKONG ARMAGEDDON

KINGKONG ARMAGEDDON

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 2:04 pm

THESE DAYS

OL I GOT IS ABBA ALBUM S.O.S. Laughing
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 3:47 pm

OH YEAH!!! DISEMBODIED!!! ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE FAVORITE BANDS NA HINDI BORING ANG "CHUGGA CHUG CHUG" NG GUITARS...

Heavy as of today... NUCLEAR PUNISHMENT on NEW NAMES FOR OLD DESIRES 4-WAY SPLIT
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:32 pm

electric_dynamite wrote:

OH YEAH!!! DISEMBODIED!!! ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE FAVORITE BANDS NA HINDI BORING ANG "CHUGGA CHUG CHUG" NG GUITARS...

Heavy as of today... NUCLEAR PUNISHMENT on NEW NAMES FOR OLD DESIRES 4-WAY SPLIT

i'd have to agree with disembodied. has anyone mentioned overcast yet?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
positivementalattitude
hoodlum
positivementalattitude

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:32 pm

xtreblinkalovescenex wrote:
electric_dynamite wrote:

i'd have to agree with disembodied. has anyone mentioned overcast yet?

good one treblinka..OVERCAST is heavy in the true sense of the word..

how about SYSTRAL?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to   Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to Empty

Back to top Go down

Heaviest fuckin' song you recently listened to
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next