DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

emo history in the philippines

Go down 
+23
hybrid_moments
xKiK0x
hen8
flores
bivs
remnantsofresistance
motmot
socialwimpy
sister brad
tebs
desperate_move
tadsz
keida
speech_defect
no love lost
raymond667
deadstop
herocollection
andrew
akosipaolo
jep_peligro
xjanusx
xtreblinkalovescenex
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

emo history in the philippines Empty
PostSubject: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 7:05 pm

yeah go figure. admit it, there IS emo in this country and there was emo here long before the whole "skram" thing became cool. would anyone happen to know anything about emo history in this country? kelan nagsimula, first few bands, first emo records people listened to before the kids started bands. i'm pretty sure some here might have something to say about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
xjanusx

xjanusx

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 8:13 pm

I dont think the REAL emokids still claim to be emo for obvious reasons. There are many people here who have been down since day one.
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 8:48 pm

i remember dixie and co.(empty) doing back and to the left @john's place tuloy.. hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://therealstrength.blogspot.com/
akosipaolo

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:20 pm

Cool yan kung meron nga talaga.
Back to top Go down
http://www.diypinoyhcpunk.com
andrew

andrew

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:55 am

dito banda sa area namin eto yung mga klase ng emo..

merong emo na naka jersey or sa madaling salita GANGSTACORE kung tawagin. Laughing

merong emo na naka metal na tshirt tapos pag tinanong mo wala silang idea kung ano yung bandang suot nila.

merong emo na talaga namang sinasamba ang mga pogi rock. at mabigat na klase na sa kanila yung bands like Shamrock, bamboo, sandwich..basta yung mga bandang ganyan.

ako i never did like emo sa totoo lang. nuff said.
Back to top Go down
herocollection

herocollection

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 6:41 pm

totoo bang meron ng skram band dito bago ang mga skram bands dito ngayon? sa ibang threads ksi naalala ko may nagsabi na mayroon.
Back to top Go down
deadstop

deadstop

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 8:38 pm

not really screamo.

indiemo.
Ang alam ko yung On A Day Like Today ata pinaka una. idk. pero madami nagsasabi.
Back to top Go down
raymond667

raymond667

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:14 pm

ung emo sakin na pinoy eh, FEUD, emo as in PASSIONATE!?heheh
at xempre, RICHARD COLLIER and DESPPITE OUR DEFFECTS
Back to top Go down
http://theonegreatcurse.blogspot.com
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:01 pm

i'm trying to trace the different "strains" of post-hardcore kasi dito sa pilipinas. everybody knows na punk rock is punk rock but there are so many ways of playing it that some styles just have more in common with each other. some may have gone the pop-punk route, some might have gone the indie-emo route ala sunny day real estate, some might have done post-hardcore (Dischord style stuff?) and some might have went the way of gravity/ebullition records hardcore (screamy chaotic stuff ala ROM/Orchid). any relevant information helps. i know emo tends to be a really insulting term, but let's put it within context. Smile
Back to top Go down
akosipaolo

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:17 pm

deadstop wrote:
not really screamo.

indiemo.
Ang alam ko yung On A Day Like Today ata pinaka una. idk. pero madami nagsasabi.

wala bang links? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.diypinoyhcpunk.com
no love lost

no love lost

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 11:24 pm

gustong gusto ko nun yung i hate myself at iba pang banda ng no idea...
Back to top Go down
herocollection

herocollection

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:39 am

deadstop wrote:
not really screamo.

indiemo.

yun yong kay spazzkid diba?
Back to top Go down
deadstop

deadstop

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 11:42 am

herocollection wrote:
deadstop wrote:
not really screamo.

indiemo.

yun yong kay spazzkid diba?

yeah yung kay spazzkid.
Back to top Go down
speech_defect

speech_defect

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:52 pm

meron mas nauna sa on a day like today.

yun lotus pride na taga-sta rosa at barrier ni reypeace. yun lotus pride "emo" sa vein ng promise ring na mid-west indie sounding post-hc. maaring "emo" tinged yun barrier pero di naman nila nag-claim na emo sila.

before nag on a day like today si spazzkid, member sya ng honolulu - pop punk outfit na mala-gameface. naganap ito circa 1997-98 yata.
Back to top Go down
speech_defect

speech_defect

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 1:01 pm

jep_peligro wrote:
i remember dixie and co.(empty) doing back and to the left @john's place tuloy.. hahaha

oonga pala. sila allen ng mindset11. sila nga pala ang sensefield ng pinas during that time when emo was still "cool" afro lol!
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 1:14 pm

has anyone ever tried doing the dischord records type post-hardcore dito? anything about any screamo or "emo-violence" bands around back in the day?
Back to top Go down
speech_defect

speech_defect

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 1:26 pm

dc post hc na angular riffage check out mo ginsengluzon, sila na yun pinakamalapit dun ang tugtugan.
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 3:13 pm

ayan si speech_defect isa sa mga pioneers ng "emo" back then na pag sinabing "emo" e may respeto pa ang tao, at di sya fino- frown-an upon.

Indie rock? yeah.

Reypeace's Barrier never claimed to be emo. they didn't have to. kausapin mo lang si rey nuon sya na ang term na emo e. haha. lalo na nung late 90's. after Barrier he formed Milagro, sadly there never was any recorded materials save for some rehearsal jams which ive got a dubbed copy of....

teka kahit naman ata songwriting style ni bravo sa BFK i consider it emo as well. yung output nga lang ng music is still back-to-basics hardcore punk.

oh well. any more info, agee?
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:24 pm

i in particular think this band sounds awesome:
http://www.myspace.com/awup4qc
Back to top Go down
keida

keida

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 6:16 pm

xtreblinkalovescenex wrote:
i in particular think this band sounds awesome:
http://www.myspace.com/awup4qc

that's all wound up.
joel who does bass for ginseng plays drums for all wound up.
still one of my favorite local bands alongside ginseng.
i still stress that people need to see these bands live.
i just would consider these two dc styled hardcore.

by the way, i still have some lotus pride tapes.
i remember seeing the last gigs of mindset 11.
syempre on a day like today.

biofeedback's in another time is so emo. lol.

it's hard to classify earlier bands kasi it basically boils down to indierock.
there are some old bands that some new kids might consider as "screamo" due to the sound they had. anyone remember general luna during their last years?
Back to top Go down
http://xkeidax.deviantart.com
tadsz

tadsz

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:16 pm

what the internets are saying:

*tango bango zine SPC laguna (anybody have copies left? pakuha, pa-photocopy ng kopya guys. salamat)

*broken frame

*on a day like today

*mindset 11 (manila-based)

*lotus pride

*floresfallaffair (screamo-inspired(?). and from cainta. i guess they have not recorded and played on any HC shows)

*that past cebu skram (ugh, ugly word) band without a name that i keep seeing in screamo threads in some forums that i'm in.

*a batangas band that does a sorta mathy-noodly kinsella like stuffs but i forgot the name already although i have heard their songs on myspace.

also, there have been a number of pinoy zines in the past that have featured/interviewed bands/artists from the emo spectrum pero sobrang pahirapan lang makakuha ng kopya. danggit. Mad

lastly, everytime i hear the aurora mp3 tracks that i have, parang litaw talaga yung screamo influences, but i do not claim anything of sort. maybe it's just me
Back to top Go down
http://positivethinkingwontdoanything.blogspot.com/
desperate_move

desperate_move

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:25 pm

jep_peligro wrote:
ayan si speech_defect isa sa mga pioneers ng "emo" back then na pag sinabing "emo" e may respeto pa ang tao, at di sya fino- frown-an upon.

Indie rock? yeah.

Reypeace's Barrier never claimed to be emo. they didn't have to. kausapin mo lang si rey nuon sya na ang term na emo e. haha. lalo na nung late 90's. after Barrier he formed Milagro, sadly there never was any recorded materials save for some rehearsal jams which ive got a dubbed copy of....

teka kahit naman ata songwriting style ni bravo sa BFK i consider it emo as well. yung output nga lang ng music is still back-to-basics hardcore punk.

yeah, i agree with this... napnood ko ung on a day killah john´s place p nun.. along with mindset 11.. etc, iba kasi ang approach ng "emo" back then kasi mejo na hype ng punk planet ung indie side eh ng genre n to.... mejo slow paced tempo and ear friendly... emo n emo nun c mark benzuela, pati bag tad tad ng patches ng deep elm rec. eh....
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:53 pm

tadsz wrote:
*that past cebu skram (ugh, ugly word) band without a name that i keep seeing in screamo threads in some forums that i'm in.

*a batangas band that does a sorta mathy-noodly kinsella like stuffs but i forgot the name already although i have heard their songs on myspace.

also, there have been a number of pinoy zines in the past that have featured/interviewed bands/artists from the emo spectrum pero sobrang pahirapan lang makakuha ng kopya. danggit. Mad

screamo from cebu? is that van gogh's ear?

on the math rocky band, is that not again!?

as for the pinoy zines, i remember reading a lot of screamo references in incidental afterthought. i think the guy did a pg.99 interview rin.
Back to top Go down
tebs

tebs

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:41 am

Yung bass namin nung mawala na kami (Anal Scream)...tinayo ang Lotus Pride eh...circa 2000 nung lumabas demo nila...pero mga late 90s ata nabuo Lotus Pride.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.mspace.com/incapacitate4
tebs

tebs

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 4:59 am

tebs wrote:
Yung bass namin nung mawala na kami (Anal Scream)...tinayo ang Lotus Pride eh...circa 2000 nung lumabas demo nila...pero mga late 90s ata nabuo Lotus Pride.....

meron na nga pala syang solo project ngayun....Laguna Alarm.... eto check nyo na lang ung link ng myspace nya...

www.myspace.com/lagunaalarm
Back to top Go down
http://www.mspace.com/incapacitate4
speech_defect

speech_defect

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:04 am

jep_peligro wrote:

Indie rock? yeah.

pioneer? parang epoxy he he he Very Happy

during that time when we formed on a day like today, i think it was just a reaction on the monotony of hc shows - halos lahat kasi chugga chugga. in retrospective, on a day like today were hc-punk kids who decided to play indie rock - na kung iisipin mo ay halos in parallel with how things were in the US.

clarification: on a day like today is not a san pablo band. we were laguna- based (kasi nga si spazz kid was from san pedro and he would travel 2 hrs just to practice in sn pablo - (if that is not hc then what is it?). tongue

isa pang unique aspect of on a day like today was that all of us in the band were zinesters: spazzkid had "tango bango", the liñan bros did "thought market", and mark did "undertime". i'm not sure if there were other bands where all the members were zinesters.

yun peers namin during that time were: lotus pride, broken frame (side project of on a day like today, village idiots and balance), barrier (who partly influenced us), short story (proto-screamo), holding hands (laguna's own gameface), aunt audrey, mindset11 (ultimate super band). yun lang ang ma-recall ko. sorry. lol!
Back to top Go down
speech_defect

speech_defect

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:05 am

xtreblinkalovescenex wrote:
tadsz wrote:

screamo from cebu? is that van gogh's ear?

on the math rocky band, is that not again!?

as for the pinoy zines, i remember reading a lot of screamo references in incidental afterthought. i think the guy did a pg.99 interview rin.

not again is from sta cruz, laguna.
Back to top Go down
xjanusx

xjanusx

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 1:16 pm

there you go. Thanks for the history. Was just mentioning you to Francis heheh
Back to top Go down
sister brad
bodyguard
sister brad

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 1:27 am

speech_defect wrote:
jep_peligro wrote:

Indie rock? yeah.

pioneer? parang epoxy he he he Very Happy

during that time when we formed on a day like today, i think it was just a reaction on the monotony of hc shows - halos lahat kasi chugga chugga. in retrospective, on a day like today were hc-punk kids who decided to play indie rock - na kung iisipin mo ay halos in parallel with how things were in the US.

clarification: on a day like today is not a san pablo band. we were laguna- based (kasi nga si spazz kid was from san pedro and he would travel 2 hrs just to practice in sn pablo - (if that is not hc then what is it?). tongue

isa pang unique aspect of on a day like today was that all of us in the band were zinesters: spazzkid had "tango bango", the liñan bros did "thought market", and mark did "undertime". i'm not sure if there were other bands where all the members were zinesters.

yun peers namin during that time were: lotus pride, broken frame (side project of on a day like today, village idiots and balance), barrier (who partly influenced us), short story (proto-screamo), holding hands (laguna's own gameface), aunt audrey, mindset11 (ultimate super band). yun lang ang ma-recall ko. sorry. lol!

when i was in still in college, i have this classmate. girlfriend daw sya ng vocals ng short story. kakwentuhan ko sya sa ataris & dashboard confessional. nakalimutan ko na name nya. basta may kapayatan sya.
Back to top Go down
socialwimpy

socialwimpy

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 4:09 am

naalala ko yung Pagbilao Takeover (makikita nyo yung ibang pics sa olskul funny pic thread), first hc/punk/crust show ng onadayliketoday...that was 99 0r 2000?

crusty mohawk punks were dancing sa set nila....imagine crusty punks nagsasayaw sa unahan na indierock ang tugtog! HC diba?

memorable gig din yun na magkakasama ang manila (COR,disabuse,not4sale) laguna(ADA,village idiots,aunt audrey,SAW) batangas(one against all) cavite(feud,and ung poppunk band ni darwin)

plus far south bands antipathy, UOM, etc. dun din yata nagsimulang magkaroon ng provincial networks para sa mga DIY punk activities aside sa gigs (zinecon, exhibits,film showing, gd's etc)
Back to top Go down
motmot

motmot

PostSubject: ....   emo history in the philippines EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:02 am

WE USE TO HAVE THIS BAND AND WE'RE PLAYING SONGS FROM RITES OF SPRING
BACK IN 1990 WITH LOURD OF SAGO (BEFORE HE WENT TO PLAY GUITARS WITH DEAD ENDS)
ARTHUR AND HOMER OF INFERNAL WRATH

I GUESS WE NEVER THOUGH RITES OF SPRING WOULD BE CONSIDERED THE
PIONEERS OF EMO.

WE LOVED THAT BAND UNTIL NOW, I STILL LISTEN TO IT
ONCE IN A WHILE

NEVER NEW HARDCORE PUNK MUSIC COULD BE SO EMOTIONAL IN A
PERSONAL LEVEL AFTER HEARING THEM

JUST GOT STUCK TO IT....

BANDS LIKE CAP AND JAZZ, FUEL ETC...

DAMN IT STILL NOW ALL THE LYRICS, UNTIL NOW
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/isvarah
tadsz

tadsz

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:12 am

motmot wrote:

PIONEERS OF EMO.

ONCE IN A WHILE

JUST GOT STUCK TO IT....

awesome. cap'n jazz pati fuel ylsuper gun
Back to top Go down
speech_defect

speech_defect

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 10:36 am

motmot wrote:

PIONEERS OF EMO.

ONCE IN A WHILE

JUST GOT STUCK TO IT....

ayun o!!! holy "emo" terror!!! afro
Back to top Go down
deadstop

deadstop

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 4:01 pm

CAP N JAZZ is soo refreshing.
Back to top Go down
motmot

motmot

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 8:50 pm

speech_defect wrote:
motmot wrote:

PIONEERS OF EMO.

ONCE IN A WHILE

JUST GOT STUCK TO IT....

HEHEHE IM A SUCKER FOR EARLY EMO AND DISCHORD BANDS
Back to top Go down
herocollection

herocollection

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 9:30 pm

deadstop wrote:
CAP N JAZZ is soo refreshing.

i like their cover of take on me.

and their songs are all catchy.
Back to top Go down
remnantsofresistance

remnantsofresistance

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 10:23 pm

motmot wrote:
speech_defect wrote:
motmot wrote:

PIONEERS OF EMO.

ONCE IN A WHILE

JUST GOT STUCK TO IT....

lungfish?
nation of ulysses?
jawbox?
gray matter?
Back to top Go down
andrew

andrew

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 4:20 am

remnantsofresistance wrote:
motmot wrote:
speech_defect wrote:
motmot wrote:

PIONEERS OF EMO.

ONCE IN A WHILE

JUST GOT STUCK TO IT....

lungfish?
nation of ulysses?
jawbox?
gray matter?
namedropper?
Back to top Go down
motmot

motmot

PostSubject: ...   emo history in the philippines EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:06 am

JAWBOX AND EMBRACE OF COURSE...HEHEHE

NON DISCORD BAND...

PHLEG CAMP - all singles and 7' - (short lived but awesome band!!)

cheers
Back to top Go down
tadsz

tadsz

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 1:33 pm

andrew wrote:
motmot wrote:
speech_defect wrote:
motmot wrote:

PIONEERS OF EMO.

ONCE IN A WHILE

JUST GOT STUCK TO IT....

lungfish?
nation of ulysses?
jawbox?
gray matter?
namedropper?

missed the boat? lol!
Back to top Go down
andrew

andrew

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 3:49 pm

tadsz wrote:
andrew wrote:
motmot wrote:
speech_defect wrote:
motmot wrote:

PIONEERS OF EMO.

ONCE IN A WHILE

JUST GOT STUCK TO IT....

lungfish?
nation of ulysses?
jawbox?
gray matter?
namedropper?

missed the boat? lol!
lol
Back to top Go down
tadsz

tadsz

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 3:41 pm

puge puge mo talaga andrewdecoy cheers
Back to top Go down
bivs

bivs

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 10:17 am

memories.. heheh
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lagunaalarm
socialwimpy

socialwimpy

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 12:27 pm

memories....90's emo days are over Sad
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 1:32 pm

socialwimpy wrote:
memories....90's emo days are over Sad
u'll know one when you see one, tho'..
Back to top Go down
flores

flores

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:51 pm

tadsz wrote:

*floresfallaffair (screamo-inspired(?). and from cainta. i guess they have not recorded and played on any HC shows)

where did you find this?can i have the link? i knew this one,actually i do play guitar for this band.
but this come up late,2001 i guess.we only played hand counted gigs 3 i guess,all in cainta.
one is w/ the wuds,notforsale and bad omen in it. we were actually dissed out by most of organizers here in cainta. they just thought we were just trippin out.we play fast chaotic type of emo on blast beat.this is so dead.Carlo (drummer) is actively doing drums for descant gott.
Back to top Go down
hen8

hen8

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 9:32 am

emo kid sucks./!!

"music is passion not fashion" !! peace ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.quarternote.findtalk.biz
socialwimpy

socialwimpy

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:47 pm

hen8 wrote:
emo kid sucks./!!

eerrrr...just like grunge in the 90's, there's a so-called "grunge" fashion din nun
Back to top Go down
raymond667

raymond667

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 12:51 pm

Quote :

yeah, fuck fashion!!! and buy bands shirts! Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://theonegreatcurse.blogspot.com
flores

flores

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 2:23 pm

socialwimpy wrote:
hen8 wrote:
emo kid sucks./!!

eerrrr...just like grunge in the 90's, there's a so-called "grunge" fashion din nun

yess.agree..it becomes a trend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: emo history in the philippines   emo history in the philippines Empty

Back to top Go down

emo history in the philippines
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board :: FORUMS :: Music-
Jump to: