DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VIOLENCE VS DIPLOMACY

Go down 
+5
CAPTAIN.CAPSLOCK
no love lost
killing chiristians today
speech_defect
kito
9 posters
AuthorMessage
kito

kito

VIOLENCE VS DIPLOMACY Empty
PostSubject: VIOLENCE VS DIPLOMACY   VIOLENCE VS DIPLOMACY EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:39 am

oh ayan para magka matinong thread ulit

diplomacy is the primary weapon of a decent warrior - utterdismay

but... im a violent person when im...

i am a wasted youth, i am everything that you despise, i will corrupt your mind and destroy everything in sight - cycocis
Back to top Go down
speech_defect

speech_defect

PostSubject: Re: VIOLENCE VS DIPLOMACY   VIOLENCE VS DIPLOMACY EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 11:34 am

diplomacy is a "cool" way to approach conflict or dissenting views. pero if one has exhausted all "diplomatic" means to the issue then i guess one may resort to "violence".

example: sa gigs. meron super kulit na ilang beses mo na pinagsabihan ng matino pero ayaw magpasaway. then by all means resort to extreme measures afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VIOLENCE VS DIPLOMACY   VIOLENCE VS DIPLOMACY EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 1:35 pm

this is my take: Violence will always be there. The question is 'WHEN' would you use it?

this statement : diplomacy is the primary weapon of a decent warrior >> assumes that 'decency' holds true and is valid in times of war. and that 'diplomacy is indeed a primary or simply a cloak/disguise for a violent attack....hehehe...

at eto...

i am a wasted youth, i am everything that you despise, i will corrupt your mind and destroy everything in sight ...mejo baduy ang dating...typical 'nirvana-listener' ba? o sex pistols? ...hehehe...oist...bawal mapikon... clown peace lang ba...

pero seriously my opinion is: RESERVE THAT VIOLENCE for the STATE & the 'REAL ENEMIES' ... even if we all disagree on a lot of things, Hardcore punk community is still a minority compared to Other minority groups. hehe...
Back to top Go down
kito

kito

PostSubject: Re: VIOLENCE VS DIPLOMACY   VIOLENCE VS DIPLOMACY EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:42 pm

this is my take: Violence will always be there. The question is 'WHEN' would you use it? - exactly my point

i am a wasted youth, i am everything that you despise, i will corrupt your mind and destroy everything in sight ...mejo baduy ang dating...typical 'nirvana-listener' ba? o sex pistols? ...hehehe...oist...bawal mapikon... clown peace lang ba... - its not really a hc/punk song, its psyclon nine, wumpscut inspired im not really a big fan of nirvana nor sex pistols, but i know you got my point why i used it as an example
some people resort to violence just because they're intoxicated, buffed up, or even high on drugs
based on experience...
i got beat up a couple of times by wandering junkies
Back to top Go down
kito

kito

PostSubject: Re: VIOLENCE VS DIPLOMACY   VIOLENCE VS DIPLOMACY EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:50 pm

anyway... what will you do if you were in my place that time ? will you try to reason out ? or fight back ?

badtrip naman kung stuck up ka lang dba ? you'll end up just like me full of regrets trying to figure out what could have happened if i did something and not just lay there and do nothing while they kick the crap out of me.
Back to top Go down
no love lost

no love lost

PostSubject: Re: VIOLENCE VS DIPLOMACY   VIOLENCE VS DIPLOMACY EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:44 pm

oi kits naalala mo si carlo yung aikido student na kasama ko nung nagpraktis tayo sa ROAA ni AJ?
we were talking about something similar to this post...and he said something like .."the best way to fight is to avoid it"...somethin like that
Back to top Go down
CAPTAIN.CAPSLOCK

PostSubject: Re: VIOLENCE VS DIPLOMACY   VIOLENCE VS DIPLOMACY EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 1:00 am

killing chiristians today wrote:
this is my take: Violence will always be there. The question is 'WHEN' would you use it?

WHEN SOMEONE NAMEDROPS YOUR BAND IN A FLAMEWARZORZORZZ OBER DA INTARNETZ. PM HIM TO MEETUP. HOLD ME DEAR IAN CURTIS.

DA INTARNETZ IS TRULY SOME SERIOUS SHIIIIIIT. REEEEEEEEEEE-TARD.
Back to top Go down
Beef Supreme

Beef Supreme

PostSubject: Re: VIOLENCE VS DIPLOMACY   VIOLENCE VS DIPLOMACY EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 6:05 am

killing chiristians today wrote:
this is my take: Violence will always be there. The question is 'WHEN' would you use it? ...thursday nextweek.

this statement : diplomacy is the primary weapon of a decent warrior >> assumes that 'decency' holds true and is valid in times of war. and that 'diplomacy is indeed a primary or simply a cloak/disguise for a violent attack....hehehe...

at eto...

i am a wasted youth, i am everything that you despise, i will corrupt your mind and destroy everything in sight ...mejo baduy ang dating...typical 'nirvana-listener' ba? o sex pistols? ...hehehe...oist...bawal mapikon... clown peace lang ba...

pero seriously my opinion is: RESERVE THAT VIOLENCE for the STATE & the 'REAL ENEMIES' ... even if we all disagree on a lot of things, Hardcore punk community is still a minority compared to Other minority groups. hehe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VIOLENCE VS DIPLOMACY   VIOLENCE VS DIPLOMACY EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 9:20 am

kito wrote:
anyway... what will you do if you were in my place that time ? will you try to reason out ? or fight back ?

badtrip naman kung stuck up ka lang dba ? you'll end up just like me full of regrets trying to figure out what could have happened if i did something and not just lay there and do nothing while they kick the crap out of me.

i guess there's NO need to regret past things lalo na't di mo mababago. if someone's abt to beat you up, the natural tendency is to DEFEND yourself. it's how you defend yourself that begs the question again, since nasapak ka ng kumag, sapakin ko kaya din? minsan yun ang immediate reaction mo, lalo na pag caught off guard ka...pero minsan...minsan lang, pag tamang nasa magandang 'wisyo' ka...yung tipong nakikinig ka ng mono o kaya enya, pag ka sapak sa yo eh slow motion ang dating... ngingiti ka pa at magpi peace na para kang 'lasing o sabog' ...tapos maiisip mo...ay...nagpapa cute lang to... ilag lang ako at malamang di to makakatama...tapos bukas sisitahin ko sa bahay nya mismo... mejo nawala ako dun ahhh...

pero seriously... just FIGHT BACK if you have to FIGHT BACK... lalo na kung pulis o tamang 'Authority-Shit' figure... kung madalas ka mapa-away o ina-away ...me rerecommend ako sayong anting anting...hehehe.... Very Happy

at regarding the 'superb one' up there...oohhh... Sleep di nagconnect? scratch ikakaps ko sana kaso it's locked nga eh...so? Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: VIOLENCE VS DIPLOMACY   VIOLENCE VS DIPLOMACY EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 9:25 am

kito wrote:

i guess there's NO need to regret past things lalo na't di mo mababago. if someone's abt to beat you up, the natural tendency is to DEFEND yourself. it's how you defend yourself that begs the question again, since nasapak ka ng kumag, sapakin ko kaya din? minsan yun ang immediate reaction mo, lalo na pag caught off guard ka...pero minsan...minsan lang, pag tamang nasa magandang 'wisyo' ka...yung tipong nakikinig ka ng mono o kaya enya, pag ka sapak sa yo eh slow motion ang dating... ngingiti ka pa at magpi peace na para kang 'lasing o sabog' ...tapos maiisip mo...ay...nagpapa cute lang to... ilag lang ako at malamang di to makakatama...tapos bukas sisitahin ko sa bahay nya mismo... mejo nawala ako dun ahhh...

pero seriously... just FIGHT BACK if you have to FIGHT BACK... lalo na kung pulis o tamang 'Authority-Shit' figure... kung madalas ka mapa-away o ina-away ...me rerecommend ako sayong anting anting...hehehe.... Very Happy

at regarding the 'superb one' up there...oohhh... Sleep di nagconnect? scratch ikakaps ko sana kaso it's locked nga eh...so? Razz
Back to top Go down
CAPTAIN.CAPSLOCK

PostSubject: Re: VIOLENCE VS DIPLOMACY   VIOLENCE VS DIPLOMACY EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 12:44 pm

WERE YOU REALLY THAT *EXCITED* TO POST HERE AND E-MINGLE WITH YOUR HARKOR FRIENDS THAT YOU ACCIDENTALLY TYPO'ED YOUR USERNAME? A "GANADOR" TO BE EXACT.
Back to top Go down
motmot

motmot

PostSubject: ...   VIOLENCE VS DIPLOMACY EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 12:36 pm

Violent Pacification Lyrics:

Forces united the choice is yours
Violent pacification

Forces united the choice is yours
Violent pacification

We'll force you to be nice to each other
Kill you before you kill each other

Violent pacification

We'll force you to be nice to each other
Kill you before you kill each other

Violent Pacification, D.R.I.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/isvarah
killing christians today

PostSubject: Re: VIOLENCE VS DIPLOMACY   VIOLENCE VS DIPLOMACY EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 12:48 pm

eto ba yung kinover ng Slayer? Twisted Evil

very apt & good timing mot.

sencia na maliit ang letra. locked nga eh! Razz
Back to top Go down
vh_stateofcalamity

vh_stateofcalamity

PostSubject: Re: VIOLENCE VS DIPLOMACY   VIOLENCE VS DIPLOMACY EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 12:32 pm

"Know what to fight, know when to fight!"

just read between the lines..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VIOLENCE VS DIPLOMACY   VIOLENCE VS DIPLOMACY Empty

Back to top Go down

VIOLENCE VS DIPLOMACY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board :: FORUMS :: GENERAL-
Jump to: