DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board


 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
avatar


PostSubject: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:41 pm

Post pics of yer beloved musical instruments you guys..show off your sticker frenzied guitars and basses..

I'll go first.


Greco Les Paul Custom Tobacco Burst Finish


Fender Mustang


Aria Pro II Les Paul Standard

There you go. cheers

I'd like to see more stuff here. The stuff you guys use in gigs. The axe you can't sleep without in bed. lol!
Back to top Go down
trencherstorm

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:24 pm

nicky, irestore mo na yang mustang! Surprised
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:24 pm

Japanese Fender Mustang copy. i just got new pickups for it that i have yet to install.



for distortion, i use a DS-1 modded to sound like a JCM-800
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
l0r3nz0m1r4nd4

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:37 pm

@topic starter ayos ung stitch! hehe. ganda ng guitars mo. puro les paul.



ako mic lang gamit ko. ok na cguro un? ahaha. may electric guitar ako kaso generic lang. fake. hehe.
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:29 pm

oi francis ke paengkee yan dati What a Face
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:49 pm

electric_dynamite wrote:
oi francis ke paengkee yan dati What a Face

oo. haha, nagkaroon lang ng mga stickers nung ako na yung may-ari. anong gamit mo dun sa deeper it goes?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
pumpupdjam

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:01 am

electric_dynamite wrote:
Post pics of yer beloved musical instruments you guys..show off your sticker frenzied guitars and basses..

I'll go first.


Greco Les Paul Custom Tobacco Burst Finish


Fender Mustang


Aria Pro II Les Paul Standard

There you go. cheers

I'd like to see more stuff here. The stuff you guys use in gigs. The axe you can't sleep without in bed. lol!

may nalimutan ka nickie... un ARTLINE pen na ginamit sa recording nyo.. remember???
Back to top Go down
BongBong

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:47 am

hmm... i only got a nice Suzuki Acoustic Guitar...



that was a year ago... just this year i engraved my name on its freatboard... hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbongbongx.multiply.com
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:11 pm

pumpupdjam wrote:
electric_dynamite wrote:
Post pics of yer beloved musical instruments you guys..show off your sticker frenzied guitars and basses..

I'll go first.


Greco Les Paul Custom Tobacco Burst Finish


Fender Mustang


Aria Pro II Les Paul Standard

There you go. cheers

I'd like to see more stuff here. The stuff you guys use in gigs. The axe you can't sleep without in bed. lol!

may nalimutan ka nickie... un ARTLINE pen na ginamit sa recording nyo.. remember???

whoa!!! that's a big secret of mine!!! It's the whole secret ingredient to the album!!! scratch



hehe... i dunno how to multiple quote you guys... francis I used a Greco guitar with maxxon humbuckers (so the previous owner says it is)
lo..and behold..."THE YELLOW SUBMARINE GUITAR"



and yes i forgot my steel slide so i had to use artline pens to make "the inevitable" sound like ernie ball on brand new slinkies..

@ BongBong yeah!!! i'd like to see that engraved fretboard haha cheers

psssssssst PAENG post mo naman ung killer guitar mo from mang max rufo..
Back to top Go down
trencherstorm

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:15 pm

holy shit! this is one of the coolest looking guitar ever. swabeng swabe! lol!
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:37 pm

parang pasok na pasok yun ah..."swabeng swabe" hehe...

oi mike sa friday ah? wag lalagnatin, babatukan kita haha...

sweet. lol!
Back to top Go down
trencherstorm

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:39 pm

hindi na ako lalagnatin nicky. nakaREVICON ata to. lol!
Back to top Go down
paengkee

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:55 pm

First Guitar: Legend Strat (now owned by micmic of GO4DEV): june 2006-october 2006


Second guitar: Samick SG (now heavily modified and owned by pakoy of typecast) december 2006-january 2007


Third most beloved guitar: 1978 GRECO Les paul 59 (now nowhere to be found Sad ) January 2007 - February 2007



Fourth guitar: Fernandes MG80x Hideto Matsumoto Signature Model (now with Hazel Velas of Progeny): February 2007 - March 2007


Fifth guitar: Fernandes Telecaster (whereabouts unknown. super beater guitar. i threw this to the floor once): March 2007 - August 2007



Sixth guitar: Washburn N1 with Bill Lawrence l500 and Dimarzio Humbucker From Hell (now on display at shian practice studio. still for sale.) August 2007-November 2007



Seventh guitar Tokai FSD-50 Random star (ala children of bodom) (sold to some emo kid from ateneo) November 2007-March2008


and modified on december 2007 with new tuners and duct tape:





Eighth guitar: Suzuki/Thunder Mustang (sold to Francis) November 2007


Ninth guitar: Yamaha RG1212j (had a flaw sa bridge) February 2008:





Tenth Guitar: MAX RUFO Custom WARRIOR July 2008-present





NEXT GUITAR:
IBANEZ PGM301






Pedals:

March 2006: Behringer Distortion Modeller
June 2007: Digitech screamin blues, Boss dd3
August 2007: Bsiab
December 2007: Mi Audio Crunch Box
June 2008: Bsiab2, Daphon analog delay, Guyatone exciter limiter
Back to top Go down
BongBong

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:04 pm

@electric - it took me days and a short traditional knife to finish that engraving... hindi ko pa napipicturan lol... ewan ko ba tinamaan na naman ako ng pagka-artistic nun hahaha

@electric and paeng - hanggaganda ng mga gamit nyo huhuhu ToT
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbongbongx.multiply.com
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:11 pm

the warrior is a bitch affraid
Back to top Go down
just_duhve

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:40 pm



sorry, no individual pics...
oh yeah, nevermind those dirty pants on the background.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/neverthelessphilippines
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:47 pm

just_duhve wrote:


sorry, no individual pics...
oh yeah, nevermind those dirty pants on the background.

Cheers!

man, is that an Ernie Ball bass? At ano yung tele? Nice stuff man...

Oh yeah anung specs nung dirty pants? Might work as a dirt pedal lol!
Back to top Go down
trencherstorm

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:49 pm


wala ako nyan. lol! pero anything that AARON TURNER plays is great. clown
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:02 pm

i want a Les Paul with P90 pickups. no, srsly, i do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
riffscreamer

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:19 pm

paengkee wrote:
First Guitar: Legend Strat (now owned by micmic of GO4DEV): june 2006-october 2006


Second guitar: Samick SG (now heavily modified and owned by pakoy of typecast) december 2006-january 2007


Third most beloved guitar: 1978 GRECO Les paul 59 (now nowhere to be found Sad ) January 2007 - February 2007



Fourth guitar: Fernandes MG80x Hideto Matsumoto Signature Model (now with Hazel Velas of Progeny): February 2007 - March 2007


Fifth guitar: Fernandes Telecaster (whereabouts unknown. super beater guitar. i threw this to the floor once): March 2007 - August 2007



Sixth guitar: Washburn N1 with Bill Lawrence l500 and Dimarzio Humbucker From Hell (now on display at shian practice studio. still for sale.) August 2007-November 2007



Seventh guitar Tokai FSD-50 Random star (ala children of bodom) (sold to some emo kid from ateneo) November 2007-March2008


and modified on december 2007 with new tuners and duct tape:





Eighth guitar: Suzuki/Thunder Mustang (sold to Francis) November 2007


Ninth guitar: Yamaha RG1212j (had a flaw sa bridge) February 2008:





Tenth Guitar: MAX RUFO Custom WARRIOR July 2008-present





NEXT GUITAR:
IBANEZ PGM301






Pedals:

March 2006: Behringer Distortion Modeller
June 2007: Digitech screamin blues, Boss dd3
August 2007: Bsiab
December 2007: Mi Audio Crunch Box
June 2008: Bsiab2, Daphon analog delay, Guyatone exciter limiter

Paeng, where'd you get the Samick SG? And for how much?
Back to top Go down
http://riffscreamer.deviantart.com
paengkee

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:04 pm

Riffscreamer: i got it at some random store. for a secret amount of cash that took me 4 months to save
Back to top Go down
xtheunbreakablex

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:17 pm

ang yabang ng mustang!!!!may bridge na??
Back to top Go down
trencherstorm

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:19 pm

xtheunbreakablex wrote:
ang yabang ng mustang!!!!may bridge na??

JOHN? ikaw ga yan? cheers
Back to top Go down
just_duhve

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:26 am

electric_dynamite wrote:


man, is that an Ernie Ball bass? At ano yung tele? Nice stuff man...

Oh yeah anung specs nung dirty pants? Might work as a dirt pedal lol!

yep, it's a standard Enrie Ball bass... though I'm still wishing for a Sting Ray. Smile
luma na yung Fender tele kaya napilitan kami i-customize. Twisted Evil

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/neverthelessphilippines
riffscreamer

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:00 am

paengkee wrote:
Riffscreamer: i got it at some random store. for a secret amount of cash that took me 4 months to save

Ah. Are there any Samick guitars still available here in the Philippines? Or puro Greg Bennett nalang?? I hate the new headstock eh.
Back to top Go down
http://riffscreamer.deviantart.com
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:19 am

trencherstorm wrote:
xtheunbreakablex wrote:
ang yabang ng mustang!!!!may bridge na??

JOHN? ikaw ga yan? cheers

o johnny...yuhoo Smile

yep me bridge na...kaso tune-o-matic for les pauls.

hindi pa pwede gamitin... kelangan pa ng reset ng neck, re-wire, at hopefully a new finish. I think maybe it will look good in sunburst? hehe... or surf green.

anyway. oi john quote mo nako ng pagpapadala ng Victoria's Secret Handbag!!! lol! mail me. hehe
Back to top Go down
trencherstorm

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:41 am

electric_dynamite wrote:
trencherstorm wrote:
xtheunbreakablex wrote:
ang yabang ng mustang!!!!may bridge na??

JOHN? ikaw ga yan? cheers

o johnny...yuhoo Smile

yep me bridge na...kaso tune-o-matic for les pauls.

hindi pa pwede gamitin... kelangan pa ng reset ng neck, re-wire, at hopefully a new finish. I think maybe it will look good in sunburst? hehe... or surf green.

anyway. oi john quote mo nako ng pagpapadala ng Victoria's Secret Handbag!!! lol! mail me. hehe

sunburst = fantastic lol!
tune o matic? hindi ga mukhang awkward tingnan sa mustang? Shocked
Back to top Go down
xtheunbreakablex

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:46 pm

oo ako are mikey/ ultraman!! meron din ako ippost minsan na instrumento dito pagka-isang araw! uy uy uy!nicky yung vicky's handbag muntik ko ng gamitin, katagal kong ipadala eh ano?hahaha! nkakalimutan ko kasi palagi, churi na churi!
Back to top Go down
xtheunbreakablex

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:46 pm

oo ako are mikey/ ultraman!! meron din ako ippost minsan na instrumento dito pagka-isang araw! uy uy uy!nicky yung vicky's handbag muntik ko ng gamitin, katagal kong ipadala eh ano?hahaha! nkakalimutan ko kasi palagi, churi na churi!
Back to top Go down
trencherstorm

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:12 pm

xtheunbreakablex wrote:
oo ako are mikey/ ultraman!! meron din ako ippost minsan na instrumento dito pagka-isang araw! uy uy uy!nicky yung vicky's handbag muntik ko ng gamitin, katagal kong ipadala eh ano?hahaha! nkakalimutan ko kasi palagi, churi na churi!

anong instrumento? iyong ilathala dito. lol!
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:56 pm

johnnyyy yuhooo....post mo na pics!!! god damn you hahaha...

pinapa excite pa ako eh. lol!
Back to top Go down
zomgwtfsrsly

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:25 pm

paengkee wrote:
First Guitar: Legend Strat (now owned by micmic of GO4DEV): june 2006-october 2006


Second guitar: Samick SG (now heavily modified and owned by pakoy of typecast) december 2006-january 2007


Third most beloved guitar: 1978 GRECO Les paul 59 (now nowhere to be found Sad ) January 2007 - February 2007



Fourth guitar: Fernandes MG80x Hideto Matsumoto Signature Model (now with Hazel Velas of Progeny): February 2007 - March 2007


Fifth guitar: Fernandes Telecaster (whereabouts unknown. super beater guitar. i threw this to the floor once): March 2007 - August 2007



Sixth guitar: Washburn N1 with Bill Lawrence l500 and Dimarzio Humbucker From Hell (now on display at shian practice studio. still for sale.) August 2007-November 2007



Seventh guitar Tokai FSD-50 Random star (ala children of bodom) (sold to some emo kid from ateneo) November 2007-March2008


and modified on december 2007 with new tuners and duct tape:





Eighth guitar: Suzuki/Thunder Mustang (sold to Francis) November 2007


Ninth guitar: Yamaha RG1212j (had a flaw sa bridge) February 2008:





Tenth Guitar: MAX RUFO Custom WARRIOR July 2008-present





NEXT GUITAR:
IBANEZ PGM301






Pedals:

March 2006: Behringer Distortion Modeller
June 2007: Digitech screamin blues, Boss dd3
August 2007: Bsiab
December 2007: Mi Audio Crunch Box
June 2008: Bsiab2, Daphon analog delay, Guyatone exciter limiter

i nebar imagined you had to many guitars, i thought you had a black beauty/greco LP?

next guitar is an ibanez? what do you think of an Ibanez FWD-60, they stopped making it but i could still get one. just asking.

--

i hab no guitar, yet.
Back to top Go down
xraihax




PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:45 pm

paengkee wrote:
First Guitar: Legend Strat (now owned by micmic of GO4DEV): june 2006-october 2006


Second guitar: Samick SG (now heavily modified and owned by pakoy of typecast) december 2006-january 2007


Third most beloved guitar: 1978 GRECO Les paul 59 (now nowhere to be found Sad ) January 2007 - February 2007



Fourth guitar: Fernandes MG80x Hideto Matsumoto Signature Model (now with Hazel Velas of Progeny): February 2007 - March 2007


Fifth guitar: Fernandes Telecaster (whereabouts unknown. super beater guitar. i threw this to the floor once): March 2007 - August 2007



Sixth guitar: Washburn N1 with Bill Lawrence l500 and Dimarzio Humbucker From Hell (now on display at shian practice studio. still for sale.) August 2007-November 2007



Seventh guitar Tokai FSD-50 Random star (ala children of bodom) (sold to some emo kid from ateneo) November 2007-March2008


and modified on december 2007 with new tuners and duct tape:





Eighth guitar: Suzuki/Thunder Mustang (sold to Francis) November 2007


Ninth guitar: Yamaha RG1212j (had a flaw sa bridge) February 2008:





Tenth Guitar: MAX RUFO Custom WARRIOR July 2008-present





NEXT GUITAR:
IBANEZ PGM301






Pedals:

March 2006: Behringer Distortion Modeller
June 2007: Digitech screamin blues, Boss dd3
August 2007: Bsiab
December 2007: Mi Audio Crunch Box
June 2008: Bsiab2, Daphon analog delay, Guyatone exciter limiter


bro hanep gamit mo ah. lalo na yung samick mo.. kainggit.
and what do you mean you throw your fernandes telecaster? and your les paul whereabouts unknown? dapat saken mu na lang binigay.. Evil or Very Mad
nandyan pa ba yamaha mo? the fret looks like the jackson guitar i'm dying to have. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xhirayax
xtreblinkalovescenex

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:05 pm

electric_dynamite wrote:
pumpupdjam wrote:
electric_dynamite wrote:
Post pics of yer beloved musical instruments you guys..show off your sticker frenzied guitars and basses..

I'll go first.


Greco Les Paul Custom Tobacco Burst Finish


Fender Mustang


Aria Pro II Les Paul Standard

There you go. cheers

I'd like to see more stuff here. The stuff you guys use in gigs. The axe you can't sleep without in bed. lol!

may nalimutan ka nickie... un ARTLINE pen na ginamit sa recording nyo.. remember???

whoa!!! that's a big secret of mine!!! It's the whole secret ingredient to the album!!! scratch



hehe... i dunno how to multiple quote you guys... francis I used a Greco guitar with maxxon humbuckers (so the previous owner says it is)
lo..and behold..."THE YELLOW SUBMARINE GUITAR"



and yes i forgot my steel slide so i had to use artline pens to make "the inevitable" sound like ernie ball on brand new slinkies..

@ BongBong yeah!!! i'd like to see that engraved fretboard haha cheers

psssssssst PAENG post mo naman ung killer guitar mo from mang max rufo..

nick, i'm not going to lie. i think that guitar looks very very sexual.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
edwin954

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:15 pm

here are some of my collection. but my fave is my amp. cost me an arm and a leg to get one.

my ebmm stingray

a couple of ltd vipers, the black one is a 304 model the white is a 104


me at churchills in miami
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/edwinhardcore
xtreblinkalovescenex

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:25 pm

what's yr band?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
edwin954

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:38 pm

xtreblinkalovescenex wrote:
what's yr band?

ako ba? atlantic and pacific pero i quit that band. ngayon ala pa muna. Smile sa pinas i used to sing for shrapnel and used to play guitar for left of center.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/edwinhardcore
trencherstorm

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:52 pm

nice stingray you got there. sweet! Smile
Back to top Go down
edwin954

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:00 pm

trencherstorm wrote:
nice stingray you got there. sweet! Smile

thanks. binenta ko dalawang guitara at isang tube head para makabili ng ebmm. its worth it. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/edwinhardcore
vishualaide

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:29 pm

I got a Fake Fender Stratocaster.. with no modifications except some packaging tape to lock the strap..

No need for pictures.. you got the picture.. Smile
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:43 pm

vishualaide wrote:
I got a Fake Fender Stratocaster.. with no modifications except some packaging tape to lock the strap..

No need for pictures.. you got the picture.. Smile

GET GIBSON STYLE GUITARS NOW.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
zomgwtfsrsly

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:57 pm

xtreblinkalovescenex wrote:
vishualaide wrote:
I got a Fake Fender Stratocaster.. with no modifications except some packaging tape to lock the strap..

No need for pictures.. you got the picture.. Smile

GET GIBSON STYLE GUITARS NOW.

why gibson in particular? haha.

i say, lets just get a guitar thats good enough to stand playing really loud noise err.. music.
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:01 am

zomgwtfsrsly wrote:
xtreblinkalovescenex wrote:
vishualaide wrote:
I got a Fake Fender Stratocaster.. with no modifications except some packaging tape to lock the strap..

No need for pictures.. you got the picture.. Smile

GET GIBSON STYLE GUITARS NOW.

why gibson in particular? haha.

i say, lets just get a guitar thats good enough to stand playing really loud noise err.. music.

haha, i really have an aversion towards strats and i'd kill for an SG. one thing a LOT of musicians in the hardcore scene forget is the importance of good tone in making music that sounds good. that's just my opinion. i like my tone with the mustang, i could put it to good use. whatever works. as long as it aint a strat. haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
vishualaide

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:04 am

xtreblinkalovescenex wrote:
vishualaide wrote:
I got a Fake Fender Stratocaster.. with no modifications except some packaging tape to lock the strap..

No need for pictures.. you got the picture.. Smile

GET GIBSON STYLE GUITARS NOW.

Actually, I'm planning to buy my friend's Fender Telecaster.. Inaalok nya ako nung SG nya pero putcha, sa sobrang luma mas mabuti pang bumili nlng ng bago.. Very Happy kesa ipa aus.. pareho lang presyo..
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:16 am

vishualaide wrote:
xtreblinkalovescenex wrote:
vishualaide wrote:
I got a Fake Fender Stratocaster.. with no modifications except some packaging tape to lock the strap..

No need for pictures.. you got the picture.. Smile

GET GIBSON STYLE GUITARS NOW.

Actually, I'm planning to buy my friend's Fender Telecaster.. Inaalok nya ako nung SG nya pero putcha, sa sobrang luma mas mabuti pang bumili nlng ng bago.. Very Happy kesa ipa aus.. pareho lang presyo..

are you sure you want a tele? i thought you wanted heavy chug skram? manipis kasi tone ng tele eh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
vishualaide

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:26 am

xtreblinkalovescenex wrote:
vishualaide wrote:
xtreblinkalovescenex wrote:
vishualaide wrote:
I got a Fake Fender Stratocaster.. with no modifications except some packaging tape to lock the strap..

No need for pictures.. you got the picture.. Smile

GET GIBSON STYLE GUITARS NOW.

Actually, I'm planning to buy my friend's Fender Telecaster.. Inaalok nya ako nung SG nya pero putcha, sa sobrang luma mas mabuti pang bumili nlng ng bago.. Very Happy kesa ipa aus.. pareho lang presyo..

are you sure you want a tele? i thought you wanted heavy chug skram? manipis kasi tone ng tele eh.

I dunno.. paerho lang sila ng strato(fake) ko eh but my friend's tele is well maintained and it's on a good shape.. Compare it to my strato na mahirap ng tonohin and a lot has more "uneasiness" on it's sound... Parang rinig mo na, fucked up na.. Hindi obvious, pero I can hear na fucked up na.. Very Happy

Pero.. D ko pa alam.. My Bday's on Oct.. baka may madagdag sa ipon ko.. haha! Very Happy

And by the way.. Not that much chugginess..
Back to top Go down
BongBong

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:59 am

@edwin - nice bass guitar man hehehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbongbongx.multiply.com
xtreblinkalovescenex

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:19 am

vishualaide wrote:
xtreblinkalovescenex wrote:
vishualaide wrote:
xtreblinkalovescenex wrote:
vishualaide wrote:
I got a Fake Fender Stratocaster.. with no modifications except some packaging tape to lock the strap..

No need for pictures.. you got the picture.. Smile

GET GIBSON STYLE GUITARS NOW.

Actually, I'm planning to buy my friend's Fender Telecaster.. Inaalok nya ako nung SG nya pero putcha, sa sobrang luma mas mabuti pang bumili nlng ng bago.. Very Happy kesa ipa aus.. pareho lang presyo..

are you sure you want a tele? i thought you wanted heavy chug skram? manipis kasi tone ng tele eh.

I dunno.. paerho lang sila ng strato(fake) ko eh but my friend's tele is well maintained and it's on a good shape.. Compare it to my strato na mahirap ng tonohin and a lot has more "uneasiness" on it's sound... Parang rinig mo na, fucked up na.. Hindi obvious, pero I can hear na fucked up na.. Very Happy

Pero.. D ko pa alam.. My Bday's on Oct.. baka may madagdag sa ipon ko.. haha! Very Happy

And by the way.. Not that much chugginess..

may nakita akong Les Paul Jr. ata na SX, according to Paeng, it sounds ok naman. it has P90 soapbars for pickups. tone is sort of between a humbucker and single coil, it might work well for you. 8k ata, not sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:45 am

edwin954 wrote:
xtreblinkalovescenex wrote:
what's yr band?

ako ba? atlantic and pacific pero i quit that band. ngayon ala pa muna. Smile sa pinas i used to sing for shrapnel and used to play guitar for left of center.

hey edwin...i still have that shrapnel CD.. the one with Icarus falling. Saw you play Laguna, we were there too. Forgiveness Denied pa kami nun and the gig freakin kicked ass. cheers

nice gear man.. specially ung amp. That's gonna roar.
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:06 am

xtreblinkalovescenex wrote:
zomgwtfsrsly wrote:
xtreblinkalovescenex wrote:
vishualaide wrote:
I got a Fake Fender Stratocaster.. with no modifications except some packaging tape to lock the strap..

No need for pictures.. you got the picture.. Smile

GET GIBSON STYLE GUITARS NOW.

why gibson in particular? haha.

i say, lets just get a guitar thats good enough to stand playing really loud noise err.. music.

haha, i really have an aversion towards strats and i'd kill for an SG. one thing a LOT of musicians in the hardcore scene forget is the importance of good tone in making music that sounds good. that's just my opinion. i like my tone with the mustang, i could put it to good use. whatever works. as long as it aint a strat. haha

hey what's wrong with strats!? how are you gonna rip out a Vaughan if you have an SG?! hehe... i agree with you man.. if you wanna hear your music come out great, find a great tone. And tone doesn't come with the heavy gadgets you plug guitars into.. We must remember that the guitar has a lot to do with the over all sound.

Try playing A Life Once Lost with a telecaster. In a hundred years you won't even come close.

Sadly most of us cannot afford Gibsons, real Fenders, and my god Rickenbackers. But there can be really nice substitutes and sometimes these substitutes offer even better tones than the real ones. And sometimes , or should i say most of the time, ampangit ng amps sa mga gigs...you dont have a choice but to play without the tone you're looking for.

I got a new baby!!! A Morris dreadnaught acoustic. Sweet!!! Will post pics as soon as I go home to Batangas.

P.S. Dream ko lang magka Tokai Love Rock hehe. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)   

Back to top Go down
 
Post yer babies!!! (beloved musical instruments)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Similar topics
-
» My Bristlenose Babies
» Dracula: The Musical (by Frank Wildhorn)
» Post-its On The Mirror
» How to post attachment ?
» MOC - Australia Post Office

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board :: FORUMS :: Music-
Jump to: