DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown

Go down 
+29
angelfuck
Beef Supreme
toxik-orgasma
BOMBthemandown
remnantsofresistance
termulator
pierminator
m(A)rcor(E)
-Ray -
electric_dynamite
CAPTAIN.CAPSLOCK
xjanusx
hybrid_moments
no love lost
francis
jsonangelo
DELUSION OF TERROR
Bongga Ka Dhay
dweedhxc
tadsz
chuck
zepol
deadstop
yokiisthename
jjems
allroy9
jep_peligro
miyong
rupert
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rupert

rupert

Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown Empty
PostSubject: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:04 pm

reposted from Ben's blog

Scene'ism will die along w/ all this other scum culture.....
the end......................
We'll make well sure of it!

Date: Jan 9, 2009 10:12 AM

Rposted from a repost:
i ripped this off of my friend ben's blog. this is fucked up. just read.

"First night of tour.

(friends please read)

So I am not usually one to post personal shit on myspace but I really wanted to let my friends know about some shit that happened that has been bothering me the past few days.

Our first day of tour we played in Oakland at some warehouse. The show seemed rad enough at first. I was enjoying all the thrashy/punk bands that had played so far. I realized off the bat this wasn't the normal crowd we play to but that was fine with me because I love playing to new people we usually don't play to. Shit started to go downhill once Dogs of Ire started to play. They are friends of our good friends in restrained so i was excited to see them/meet all of them. About two songs into their set, a group of assholes started pelting them with half full beer cans just because they weren't like the rest of the bands on the bill. This continued to happen their whole set but they stuck it out and played on. We were up next and I was expecting about the same reaction but i wasn't too concerned. Two songs into our set, I was explaining on of our songs and I started talking about how in Richmond, only miles away from the venue, a woman was gang raped by four men purely based on the fact that she was a lesbian. While I was talking about this, we started getting showered with beer cans and people yelling "shut up faggots" and other things along those lines. I was blown away that even though we weren't these guys usual type of band, they felt they need to start giving us shit the instant i started talking about a women being gang raped. The whole rest of our set we were pelted with half full beer cans, cushions, beer boxes, etc... After we were done, we started to load up and i figured the whole ordeal was over. I was walking outside right in front of several of the dudes from dogs of ire when i heard yelling. i turned around to see about 20 of these trash metal dorks seig heiling the guys in dogs of ire and i heard multiple people yelling "gooks". Keep in mind, the dudes from dogs of ire are asian americans so it was obvious what was going on. Needless to stay, a scuffle broke out between us and them but it was broken up fairly quick. Then these guys were yelling about how we were all "PC nazi's" and continued to seig heil and yell "gook" and "faggots". Seeing as there was 10 or so of us total, and about 30- 40 of them we just all packed up and left after that. It turns out that some of the guys in the group that were instigating all this shit were members of the band Annihilation Time.

I just wanted to write about this a.) out of frustration that this kind of shit still happens at punk rock shows. b.) that it is tolerated. c.) to let everyone know, who they are supporting when they support Annhilation Time.

I am just waking up so if any of this is incoherent or misspelled i apologize. I will probably go through this later and add more but i just wanted to let my friends know about what was going on. Thanks for reading.

"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/eskapo
miyong

miyong

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:34 pm

tangina paboritO ko ang ANNIHILATION TIME, pero kung ganun pala ang mga pag-uugali nila e wag na lang!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
puke ng ina badtrip yun ah!!!
mabura na nga mga mp3 nila...
Back to top Go down
http://www.miongsablay.multiply.com
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 3:02 pm

IGNORANCE HAS NO BOUNDARIES.

THEY GOT SKIN DISEASE?

THEY CAN FUCK RIGHT OFF.
Back to top Go down
http://therealstrength.blogspot.com/
rupert

rupert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 3:29 pm

ang sama nga .
mababait yung mga DOI.
di naman cla nang gugulo...
nakakainis.
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 3:31 pm

miyong wrote:
tangina paboritO ko ang ANNIHILATION TIME, pero kung ganun pala ang mga pag-uugali nila e wag na lang!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
puke ng ina badtrip yun ah!!!
mabura na nga mga mp3 nila...

Miyong
Sensiya na sa bad news...
mga kaibigan ko rin yung D.O.I.
kaya pinost ko to...
wala nang bayad sa gig , dadayo ka pa nang malayo
tapos ganun.
Back to top Go down
allroy9

allroy9

PostSubject: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 3:33 pm

some fucked up stories.

i dunno why people are still into punk rock and yet hold on to their racist / bigot attitudes.

ts'why i really admire pinoy bands like eskapo for playing tagalog-songs in front of a white dominated crowd. like the fucking los crudos.

the joy of yelling "putang ina" in front of their faces.

good thing not all of em were like that.

i've heard annihilation time, they mix punk hc with old time thrash metal, thats why may redneck tendencies yung crowd nila. putang ina nila.
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 3:45 pm

allroy9 wrote:
some fucked up stories.

i dunno why people are still into punk rock and yet hold on to their racist / bigot attitudes.

ts'why i really admire pinoy bands like eskapo for playing tagalog-songs in front of a white dominated crowd. like the fucking los crudos.

the joy of yelling "putang ina" in front of their faces.

good thing not all of em were like that.

i've heard annihilation time, they mix punk hc with old time thrash metal, thats why may redneck tendencies yung crowd nila. putang ina nila.

Yung nga Albert,
malungkot ang laban pagdating sa U.S.
Kokonti lang kame pero kailangan gawin natin to
para sa mga bagong dadating doon na maghahanap ng Pinoy punks.

I hate feeling I don't belong because of the color of my skin , because of the langauge I speak
and because of where I come from.
Back to top Go down
jjems

jjems

PostSubject: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:48 pm

Thank goodness none of you guys from the band nor from Dogs of Ire got physically hurt, man! Shocked

Here's to those racist motherfuckers: mad uzi

batman
Back to top Go down
yokiisthename

yokiisthename

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:59 pm

that is so F'd up man im sorry to hear that.
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 6:06 pm

I messaged those guys to come home.
I'll help with the tour at di pa sila magaganun.
They deserve better than that.
Back to top Go down
deadstop

deadstop

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 6:25 pm

eskapo1 wrote:

cool. tour! tour! tour!. haha
DOI plays good music and they had a split with Death to Tyrants.

dami pala fcukers diyan kahit nasa UG scene. Walang respeto.
Back to top Go down
zepol
hoodlum
zepol

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:07 am

badtrip yan ah, i kinda liked Annihilation Time pa naman No
ayawan na kung ganun Evil or Very Mad

sana lang nalalaman din sa mga scenes dyan yung mga ganyang incidents. people should call on people's shit Mad

sana walang nasaktan sa mga miyembro ng Dogs of Ire at mga tropa nila Embarassed
punta na kamo sila dito at magbe-beach na lang kami sa may haunted house! Razz
Back to top Go down
chuck

chuck

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:39 am

ETO BA UNG MGA HINAYUPAK...BADTRIP. Suspect

Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown L_14d0a98154408afe83885a640bc519cd-500x375[/center]
Back to top Go down
tadsz

tadsz

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:54 am

anak ng putanginang yan! dogs of ire pinapatos! Mad dito na lang kayo sa pinas mag-tour!
Back to top Go down
http://positivethinkingwontdoanything.blogspot.com/
rupert

rupert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 8:44 am

deadstop wrote:
eskapo1 wrote:

cool. tour! tour! tour!. haha
DOI plays good music and they had a split with Death to Tyrants.

dami pala fcukers diyan kahit nasa UG scene. Walang respeto.

Nakapunta nga sila sa Europe , all around the U.S. , dapat lang pumunta sila sa Pinas.

Maraming scene-isms sa states , minsan babastosin ka kapag kunyarai puro streetpunk kasama mo at ikaw lang ang nagiiba.
Bad trip pre , mga totoong DIY ang Dogs, nagkabaon baon sa utang , tuloy pa rin ang paglabas ng records.
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 8:46 am

zepol wrote:
badtrip yan ah, i kinda liked Annihilation Time pa naman No
ayawan na kung ganun Evil or Very Mad

sana lang nalalaman din sa mga scenes dyan yung mga ganyang incidents. people should call on people's shit Mad

sana walang nasaktan sa mga miyembro ng Dogs of Ire at mga tropa nila Embarassed
punta na kamo sila dito at magbe-beach na lang kami sa may haunted house! Razz

Outnumbered kame sa kanila tol.
Mga taga Oakland na yun , dating L.A. .
Ang dami nilang mga tropa , pagkakaisahan ka talaga.
Back to top Go down
dweedhxc

dweedhxc

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 9:58 am

Ever wonder what life would be like if those guys had enough oxygen at birth
Back to top Go down
http://diypinoyhcpunk.com
Bongga Ka Dhay

Bongga Ka Dhay

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:39 pm

eskapo1 wrote:
reposted from Ben's blog

Scene'ism will die along w/ all this other scum culture.....
the end......................
We'll make well sure of it!

Date: Jan 9, 2009 10:12 AM

Rposted from a repost:
i ripped this off of my friend ben's blog. this is fucked up. just read.

"First night of tour.

(friends please read)

So I am not usually one to post personal shit on myspace but I really wanted to let my friends know about some shit that happened that has been bothering me the past few days.

Our first day of tour we played in Oakland at some warehouse. The show seemed rad enough at first. I was enjoying all the thrashy/punk bands that had played so far. I realized off the bat this wasn't the normal crowd we play to but that was fine with me because I love playing to new people we usually don't play to. Shit started to go downhill once Dogs of Ire started to play. They are friends of our good friends in restrained so i was excited to see them/meet all of them. About two songs into their set, a group of assholes started pelting them with half full beer cans just because they weren't like the rest of the bands on the bill. This continued to happen their whole set but they stuck it out and played on. We were up next and I was expecting about the same reaction but i wasn't too concerned. Two songs into our set, I was explaining on of our songs and I started talking about how in Richmond, only miles away from the venue, a woman was gang raped by four men purely based on the fact that she was a lesbian. While I was talking about this, we started getting showered with beer cans and people yelling "shut up faggots" and other things along those lines. I was blown away that even though we weren't these guys usual type of band, they felt they need to start giving us shit the instant i started talking about a women being gang raped. The whole rest of our set we were pelted with half full beer cans, cushions, beer boxes, etc... After we were done, we started to load up and i figured the whole ordeal was over. I was walking outside right in front of several of the dudes from dogs of ire when i heard yelling. i turned around to see about 20 of these trash metal dorks seig heiling the guys in dogs of ire and i heard multiple people yelling "gooks". Keep in mind, the dudes from dogs of ire are asian americans so it was obvious what was going on. Needless to stay, a scuffle broke out between us and them but it was broken up fairly quick. Then these guys were yelling about how we were all "PC nazi's" and continued to seig heil and yell "gook" and "faggots". Seeing as there was 10 or so of us total, and about 30- 40 of them we just all packed up and left after that. It turns out that some of the guys in the group that were instigating all this shit were members of the band Annihilation Time.

I just wanted to write about this a.) out of frustration that this kind of shit still happens at punk rock shows. b.) that it is tolerated. c.) to let everyone know, who they are supporting when they support Annhilation Time.

I am just waking up so if any of this is incoherent or misspelled i apologize. I will probably go through this later and add more but i just wanted to let my friends know about what was going on. Thanks for reading.

"

SINUSUNOG KO NA NGAYON ANG ANNHILATION TIME KO AS SIGN OF PROTEST!!! WALANGHIYA, DI KO NAKUNAN NG PICTURES YUNG PAGSUNOG KO.... BAKA MAYRON PA KAYO DYANG KOPYA, SUNUGIN DIN NINYO, PICTURAN NYO, TAPOS IPADALA NATIN SA KANILA, SABIHIN NATIN, GREETINGS FROM PHILIPPINES....

KUNG MAY KOPYA PA KAYO NG ANNHILATION TIME AT AYAW NYONG SUNUGIN, BILHIN KO NA LANG AT SUSUNUGIN KO... KUKUNAN KO NA PICTURES AT IPAPADALA KO SA PUTANG-INANG BANDA NA YAN!!!
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 1:17 pm

di na kailangan magpadala pa ng pics o msgs sa kanila.
wala naman yong mga pakealam sa kahit kanino kung di yung may mga pera.
bibigyan lang natin ng kontreversy at press pa yung mga yun.

Nag open lang para sa Amebix , kala mo kung sino.
rupert
Back to top Go down
DELUSION OF TERROR

DELUSION OF TERROR

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 1:30 pm

Bad trip to! Asshole pala yung Annihilation Time!! akala ko Ok na mga peeps to di pala tsk tsk tsk. Evil or Very Mad
Naalala ko tuloy si Fritz Aragon ng DOGS OF IRE, umuwi na siya dati sa Pinas nung 2001 or 2002, Taga QC yung pamilya nya, di lang kami naka pag meet nun hehe. OK yan, mabait, ayos din yung label nila. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/delusionofterrorrecords
rupert

rupert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 1:59 pm

There is an anti Politically Correct movement in the bay area that has been flourishing since the early 200'0's.
It is a backlash against the over politicalization and intellectualizing of punk that was coming out .
Many punks felt like words like "gook" , "n___gger" , and other slurrs and insults based on race , ethnicity or sexual preference were just that , WORDS.

Yes. they are just words and some people who are black,asian and latino or gay may not take offense because it's not about race , it's about "punk" or "music".
Even the term PC was conceptualized by the far right in order to further segregate the populace so punks belived that by using those slurrs , they were brekaing the pattern of political correctness.
The only problem is , if a white power racialist hears how freely these terms are used , they may be attracted to this type of music even more , knowing their unsavory habbits are tolerated.

For me , I almost expect nothing less from other American bands .
In a multi racial society like this , things are bound to heat up .
American convienience is based on the exploitation and suffering of others and most Americans , including fellow Pinoys, won't even think twice about this fact.

I have heard many Pinoys here say that "punk" is their race and that nationality doesn't matter.
It DOESN'T matter ... if you've never lived outside the Philippines.

The struggle to express ourselves as immigrants in the States is a lonely fight.
We are vastly outnumbered by apathetic and hostile elements.
Pinoys and other immigrants who used to be into punk no longer go to shows or are few and far between. Many have bcome disillusioned with the scene or others new to the scene that are non whites are apolitical or American raised.

We didn't repost this bulletin on myspace because we might incur more hostility at our shows that are attended by many who would not help us out. if we were to get pelted by beercans and called gooks.

There is a way to handle this but remember , it is WE who have to confront them physically head on.
I don't want to come to shows with guns ablazing , I don't want to turn our shows into a warzone.
Back to top Go down
jsonangelo

jsonangelo

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:00 pm

e di Yung Anniahdihasdihas time na lang papuntahin dito para maturuan naman

tignan natin sino badass LOL
Back to top Go down
Bongga Ka Dhay

Bongga Ka Dhay

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:29 pm

Paulanan natin ng batikos yang banda na yan... Magpadala tayo sa mga fanzines, MRR, at sa iba pang punk groups worldwide to campaign boycot annhilation time.....
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:43 pm

Bongga Ka Dhay wrote:
Paulanan natin ng batikos yang banda na yan... Magpadala tayo sa mga fanzines, MRR, at sa iba pang punk groups worldwide to campaign boycot annhilation time.....

Dogs is still on tour and can't check email pero nag msg ako sa kanila.

Reliable source yung nag post sa myspace at pinapa check ko sa isang lokal show organizer kung ano talagang nangyari.
Whether or not ALL the members of AT were there , Dogs were still seig heiled , called gooks and beer cans were thrown at them , that I know for sure.
Back to top Go down
francis

francis

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:16 pm

eh, gago pala yang mga yan eh.
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:18 pm

francis wrote:
eh, gago pala yang mga yan eh.

Rednex at Bollocks
Back to top Go down
no love lost

no love lost

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:31 pm

yun lang nagawa nila? manghagis ng beer? mag seig heil? mangtawag ng gooks?

nako e kung sa Pulilan, Bulakan napunta yung mga red necks na yon e mabubugbug sila, tapos madodoktrinahan tapos pachochongkein ng marami hanggang umiyak at bumait.... at pag uwi nila kumakanta na sila ng:

"gumising ka o kabataan, maglingkod ka sa bayan....."

lol!
Back to top Go down
hybrid_moments

hybrid_moments

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:57 pm

bat ganun attitude nila.. Mad
Back to top Go down
xjanusx

xjanusx

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 11:00 pm

e kung sila kaya ANNIHILATE ko?
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:28 am

hybrid_moments wrote:

Anti PC movement nga pre...
kahit ano puwede mong sabihin.
Kahit ano puwede mong gawin dahil "punk" daw yun
kahit nakakasakit sa iba.
Back to top Go down
dweedhxc

dweedhxc

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:00 am

eskapo1 wrote:
hybrid_moments wrote:

Kahit ano puwede mong gawin dahil "punk" daw yun??? aw fuck that man Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:27 am

dweedhxc wrote:
eskapo1 wrote:
hybrid_moments wrote:

Kahit ano puwede mong gawin dahil "punk" daw yun??? aw fuck that man Evil or Very Mad

Ganyan sa amin at sa ibang eksena .
Labanan ba namin ay mas marami sila at kokonti lang ang mga pinoy na sumosuporta sa eksena.
Nakakahinayang bumalik sa America parang ayaw ko nang tumugtug doon... No
Back to top Go down
dweedhxc

dweedhxc

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 10:01 am

balik ka pare, manonood pa ko sa inyo dito sa US hehe, ganyan naman talaga sa eksena pre, di na mawawala yan Sad
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 11:30 am

wag kang susuko rups.

tandaan mo, ang mga totoong pinoy sa pinas
solidong bina-back-upan ka.

given the chance sasama kami pagbalik nyo sa US at kami na rin gagawa ng diskarte makabawi sa mga pussy na rednex na yan.
di pa naman nagpapa lamang ang mga ganador na pinoy!
Back to top Go down
Bongga Ka Dhay

Bongga Ka Dhay

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 12:16 pm

Ganito na lang mga kids, mas bongga kung yung mga pinopost natin dito ay ipadala natin sa international community ng punks.... Para mas doon natin maibaling ang galit...Certified shit talaga yan....

Siguro, mas maganda kung mainvite natin yan dito sa P'nas makatugtog... Sabihin sa kanila na marami silang fans dito.... Para ma-excite... Tapos kapag andito na... Tiradurin natin habang tumutugtog sila... Para makatikim sila ng Pinoi style na bakbakan...
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 12:36 pm

Bongga Ka Dhay wrote:
Ganito na lang mga kids, mas bongga kung yung mga pinopost natin dito ay ipadala natin sa international community ng punks.... Para mas doon natin maibaling ang galit...Certified shit talaga yan....

Siguro, mas maganda kung mainvite natin yan dito sa P'nas makatugtog... Sabihin sa kanila na marami silang fans dito.... Para ma-excite... Tapos kapag andito na... Tiradurin natin habang tumutugtog sila... Para makatikim sila ng Pinoi style na bakbakan...

Mga eurpean scenes lang ata ang tinutugtugan nun.
Mapera kase ang mga tours doon cho.
Back to top Go down
CAPTAIN.CAPSLOCK

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 2:17 pm

WITHOUT GOING INTO BROAD DETAILS, I THINK THE REAL ISSUE HERE IS SOME OF US ARE JUST WAY TOO SENSITIVE.

FIRST OF ALL, WHY WOULD THEY BE OFFENDED BEING CALLED SOMETHING THEY ARE NOT (GOOK)? AND "FAGGOTS"... COME ON... "FAGGOTS"!?!?!? LIKE REALLY? SO WE CAN'T LISTEN TO DEAD ENDS ANYMORE COS THEY GOT A SONG CALLED "FAGS IN MAGS"?

AND ARE WE SAYING IT'S OKAY TO LISTEN TO "SPEAK ENGLISH OR DIE" OR "FUCK THE MIDDLE EAST" OR WHATEVER THE FUCK ON YOUR IPOD AND BE PUNK AND OFFENSIVE. YET, WHEN THE EXACT, OR REMOTELY SIMILAR THING IS SAID TO OUR FACE, WE GET OFFENDED AND BLOG ABOUT IT? HMMMM... IMO, 'ASIAN AMERICANS' DOESN'T EVEN COME CLOSE TO WHAT OTHER RACE/NATIONALITIES HAVE ENDURED IN THE PAST IN TERMS OF BIGOT AND HATE.

PS. (AND THIS IS NOT AIMED AT ANYONE IN PARTICULAR) AS I'VE SAID IN THE PAST, IN-BETWEEN BANTER SONGS ARE 100% FROMAGE UNLESS YOU'RE REV. PAUL BEARER. SAVE THAT JIMMY SWAGGART PREACHIN' SHIT FOR YOUR BLOGSPACE ONLINE OR YOUR LYRIC SHEET. WE CAME TO MOSH. IF I WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT SOME GANGRAPE, I'D PUT CNN ON. OTHERWISE, KEEP THOSE BANTER TO A MAX OF TWO LINES AND UNDER FIVE SECONDS. THEN CUE IN THE CRAZY MOSH INTRO RIFF!

PPS. NO HATERADE IN MY POST. JUST TELLIN' IT LIKE IT IS.

PPPS. ESKAPO STILL RULES!
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:56 pm

CAPTAIN.CAPSLOCK wrote:
WITHOUT GOING INTO BROAD DETAILS, I THINK THE REAL ISSUE HERE IS SOME OF US ARE JUST WAY TOO SENSITIVE.

that's not the issue here. the issue is, the band DOI deserved better. and those guys on the gig were assholes. so obviously you'd rather differ in opinion, by any reason you might be thinking of, eventhough it is clearly written in the blog that the guys of DOI were called "fags" and "gooks" while on-stage, and after the show. really cool right?

CAPTAIN.CAPSLOCK wrote:
PPS. NO HATERADE IN MY POST. JUST TELLIN' IT LIKE IT IS.

is it supposed to be "like it is"?

Bongga Ka Dhay wrote:

i think here's a possibleaction for "what is"...
Back to top Go down
-Ray -

-Ray -

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 10:26 pm

Tapos, binabato pa sila ng beer cans, sobra na ata yun.. Mad
Back to top Go down
m(A)rcor(E)

m(A)rcor(E)

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 12:13 am

hayaan mo pert, hindi nmin cla papayagan mag open sa amin, okei... o khit sa anung banda d2... hehehehe!!!

wala clang matitikmang Snow spray at Party Poppers sa mga tour nila....
ichura nila!!!

They Don't Deserve Respect from others too, kung ganun cla makitungo sa iba...

mabuti nlng at hindi pa nila naiisipan mag tour d2, kc baka mabaitan cla sa atin at abusuhin pa ang pinas, papakana ko cla sa mga batang Caloocan!

flower GRAVE!
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 3:29 am

PARTY LANG MGA PRENDSTERS,

at Captain CAPSLOCK, basta di ko pa rin sila bate!

ang bad bad nila eh! GRRR!

kung sila man mag-migrate dito, maghanapbuhay dito at mag banda dito
at batuhin ko sila dahil hindi sila kayumanggi katulad ko,
ok lang na sabihin ko sa kanila wag sila maging SENSITIVE? Question
If you played for dogs of ire, dedma lang yun?

peace tayo pre. just my 2 cent's worth..
uzi ANNIHILATION TIME bash
Back to top Go down
pierminator

pierminator

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 10:14 am

kapag naisip nila (ANNIHILATION TIME) mag tour dito, then it's TIME to ANNIHILATE them! hehehe.. pero para sakin, ok lang mag tour sila dito welcome parin sila. Ipapakita natin sila na hindi tayo TULAD nila, magiging mabait parin kami ewan ko lang sa iba.
Back to top Go down
termulator

termulator

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 4:45 pm

OO WAG KAYONG RCIST... WAG NALANG TAYO GUMAYA SAKANILA... SANA MAGTOUR SILA KASAMA MGA GIRLFRIENDS NILA... HEHEHEHEHE LETS JUST HIT EM WHERE IT HURTS... GIVE EM SOME TURBO KABAONG SHOWCASE
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamefaqs.com
rupert

rupert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 6:03 pm

Basta !
Ayoko ko na ng POREIGN !!!
Pinoys.Fil Ams United na lang.
Kinakausap ko na ang Dogs of Ire at mag papa set up ng mga shows ata this year.
Ipakita na lang natin sa kanila (DOI) na kakaiba ang eksena sa atin.
Back to top Go down
m(A)rcor(E)

m(A)rcor(E)

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 8:14 pm

53... 52...
roger that! COPY!!!

maghahanda n kme ng Snow Spray at Party Poppers para sa kanila, for us to show them whats the real party all about, tama ba rupes???

hehehehe... keep intouch my friend, yung email ko nasa zine na nahawakan mo, incase na may gusto ka pang malamang bagay bagay d2, don't hesitate...
hehehehe!!!

magpapausok tayo, para mawala ang masasamang ispiritu, pati na mga lamok na may dalang Dengue.

flower GRAVE = PArty
Back to top Go down
remnantsofresistance

remnantsofresistance

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 1:39 pm

eskapo1 wrote:
hybrid_moments wrote:

anti PC movement, my ass.
Back to top Go down
Bongga Ka Dhay

Bongga Ka Dhay

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 5:51 pm

eskapo1 wrote:
Bongga Ka Dhay wrote:

What do you mean by CHO? CHOngo? Akala ko ba wala racial discrimination? Bakit ang tawag mo sa akin ay CHO? scratch

CHO ka din ba? affraid
Back to top Go down
no love lost

no love lost

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 6:21 pm

May Parlor samin ang pangalan ay:

ANNIHILATION TIME SALON for Man and Woman...

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 7:38 pm

Bongga Ka Dhay wrote:
eskapo1 wrote:
Bongga Ka Dhay wrote:

What do you mean by CHO? CHOngo? Akala ko ba wala racial discrimination? Bakit ang tawag mo sa akin ay CHO? scratch

CHO ka din ba? affraid

Di Cho synonym para sa pre o pare ?
No harm intened mixed emotions
Back to top Go down
Bongga Ka Dhay

Bongga Ka Dhay

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 7:30 am

OK CHO.... MABUTI NA YUNG MALINAW KASI DI NAMIN ALAM IBIG SABIHIN NG CHO....

CHO MEANS PARE, PERO HINDI NAMAN TAYO MAGKUMPARE AH..... SIS NA LANG (AS IN SISTER) OR KA-BONGGAHAN... OK?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown   Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown Empty

Back to top Go down

Dogs of Ire (mga Pinoy) Pelted with half full beer cans for being brown
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next