DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DISCRIMINATION

Go down 
+40
hubert webb
hen8
Cao-Here
ukinam1978
COL. LOWER CASE
vh_stateofcalamity
Morid0420
KINGKONG ARMAGEDDON
xxxImjustagirlxxx
vishualaide
Oni
yokiisthename
electric_dynamite
ULUL
tat's boy
killing christians today
NIGGATRON
Dirty Shoes Records
danism
wearetheproblem
andrew
ichiSkrachi
dhira2dharma
pierminator
BongBong
aproposdecoy
CAPTAIN.CAPSLOCK
l0r3nz0m1r4nd4
kito
termulator
no love lost
Sidewynder
zepol
rupert
Tomh
francis
jep_peligro
dweedhxc
xtreblinkalovescenex
jeiCore
44 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
jeiCore

jeiCore

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 10:17 am

how many fucking times have you been discriminated?

every time..i get discriminated by some jerk..especially whem doing something new for my self.

putanginang yan! ayoko ng magenglish!
sa bahay, sa school, sa bayan, sa com shop, sa internet, sa hagdan, sa kubeta, sa kalsada!
di ko na natakasan yang putanginang mga taong kala mo ay sila ang diyos!

sunod sunod na ngayong araw na to.
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 12:53 pm

on a daily basis? i don't think i get discriminated that much. or i'm too apathetic to notice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
dweedhxc

dweedhxc

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 9:44 pm

dito sa Syracuse laganap yan, lalo na sa mga de color ----> afro
Back to top Go down
http://diypinoyhcpunk.com
jeiCore

jeiCore

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 4:39 pm

xtreblinkalovescenex wrote:
on a daily basis? i don't think i get discriminated that much. or i'm too apathetic to notice.

hindi naman.....napa O.A lang ako nung nilagay ko to kasi sunod sunod..umagang umaga pa!
hehe..kakainit ng ulo ehh.

dweedhxc wrote:

SYRACUSE??? anu un?...galingan mo lang pagpili ng mga kaibigan mo. un ang natutunan ko.heheh
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 5:52 pm

si pareng dweed mo nasa syracuse, new york...
Back to top Go down
http://therealstrength.blogspot.com/
francis

francis

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 7:09 pm

how about discrimination in the scene?
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:44 am

francis wrote:

case in point: caitlyn bailey and emo
Back to top Go down
Tomh

Tomh

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:27 am

GET A HAIRCUT YOU HIPPY! ^^ lol!
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/tomhill
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:16 pm

Tomh wrote:

i did
DISCRIMINATION DSC04501
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:18 pm

Sa bay area , maraming Pinoy , Asyan at iba't ibang lahi pero may prejuidice pa rin among the
small communities whether poltical or classed base.
Sa ibang lugar sa U.S. na napuntahan ko , lalo na sa Southern states (Arkansas,Mississippi, Kentucky)
halos lahat white, black , o latino. I stood out because I'm an Asian punk with tattoos and "offensive" shirts. Karamihan ng tao doon ay mainstream ang istura o born again fanatics.
Iba yung tingin sa akin ng mga tao doon dahil din nasa bible belt ang lugar kaya maraming mga religious zealots at di rin sila sanay sa mga Asyano na di nagtratrabaho sa restaurant.

When I was in Helena , Montana teaching a writing workshop to middle school children,
some of them asked me borderline offensive but innocent questions .

Kid - Where are from?
R - San Francisco
Kid - No , where are you really from ?
R - Oh yeah , I'm from the Philippines.

Then another kid:

Kid 2 - Do you like dogs ?
R - Yeah
Kid 2 - Do you have one ?
R - No . Can't keep it.
Kid 2 - Do you eat them ?
R - No , I don't eat meat.

Some American's perception of various cultures outside their spectrum skews how they view people of various backgrounds.
Although the intent of some Americans living in less populated areas may be harmless in questioning us about our culture and mannerisms, it's still may come off as an insult.

There is also pressure in the U.S. to assimilate to the globalized yet homogenized American culture.
A culture that rewards willful ignorance and a belief that might makes right,
a culture whose convenience is at the expense of other's suffering,
the American standard, the world standard.

Many immigrants in general ,whether unconscious or aware, assimilate in order to survive in the social context of their day to day.

To answer the question I do get discriminated against sometimes more than others,
a lot of different kinds of people live where I live and that breeds both animosity and diversity.

- rupert
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/eskapo
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:08 pm

a lotta you folks might have worked or are working for call "cenners" here in the metro, though i know most do not by choice, and i'm sure you all get the same questions from all of our white clients (american, autralian, brit etc callers) when they're really having a hard time not getting what they want.

they start to ask you "where are YOU located?!?" and in some companies, we are allowed to divulge the information that yes, their white american companies had thought better of saving themselves corporate dollar$$$ by outsourcing their call centers here in asia, and when us reps tell them we are located in manila, philippines, they turn ugly and throw all kinds of imaginable shit at you..

WHITEY: "I knew it. thats why i don't understand a word you're saying.." (though you've been speaking with them for a good 15 minutes already. duh.)

WHITEY: "Aha. i'm fucking calling India or Pakistan or Bangladesh again!" (or whatever indian country they know of...) "Give me an american representative who speaks English!"

WHITEY: "I Knew it! that's why I'm getting all these trouble and dificulty from you people.. Get me an American Supervisor. Now!"

and my favorite racial slur of all time:

WHITEY: "I'm so glad I voted for Obama! You people are stealing American jobs for American people. serves you right Obama won!" then phone drops....

and there's a whole lotta tough shit we reps have to deal with on a daily basis, 8 hours a day. you can't imagine the shit we have to put up with just to earn money to get food on our tables and to pay the rent and bills and whatnot. and its not like we have any choice. we did not fucking ask for them to throw their stupid call centers to us but they did. and the reason? aside from cheap-ass labor, us filipinos or FLIPS as they endearingly term us are a bunch of Hardworking, Honest people. No B.S.! the whole world knows that and they ougth to remember that, too.

if only our nursing grads and doctors earn the same as call center reps, they would obviously stick to their chosen fields. if our newly gradusted engineers and teachers, information techies, etc earned as much as reps do, they wouldnt waste time working call centers, would they? or worse, they wouldn't have to slave off their asses away from home..

a lotta of this shit is mostly the governments fault... but then, thats way off-topic here already..

so jeiCore,
you hang on there, sunshine, it happens to the best of us... discrimination ba kamo? araw araw meron tayo nyan. nasa pilipinas ka na at sarili mo nang bayan e naapi ka pa rin kahit papaano.
such is life.
ours, at least....
pukinang inang shet eh. di ba?!

closing our ears and shutting our eyes wont get rid of this problem but a lotta times, it helps us get through it and move on.

"IGNORANCE HAS NO BOUNDARIES" so fucking right-on!

at Francis Bailey what a lame ass haircut that is. kung di lang tayo kambal sa bigote kakalbuhin kitang bata ka eh.. hehehe
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:33 am

jep_peligro wrote:
a lotta you folks might have worked or are working for call "cenners" here in the metro, though i know most do not by choice, and i'm sure you all get the same questions from all of our white clients (american, autralian, brit etc callers) when they're really having a hard time not getting what they want.

they start to ask you "where are YOU located?!?" and in some companies, we are allowed to divulge the information that yes, their white american companies had thought better of saving themselves corporate dollar$$$ by outsourcing their call centers here in asia, and when us reps tell them we are located in manila, philippines, they turn ugly and throw all kinds of imaginable shit at you..

WHITEY: "I knew it. thats why i don't understand a word you're saying.." (though you've been speaking with them for a good 15 minutes already. duh.)

WHITEY: "Aha. i'm fucking calling India or Pakistan or Bangladesh again!" (or whatever indian country they know of...) "Give me an american representative who speaks English!"

WHITEY: "I Knew it! that's why I'm getting all these trouble and dificulty from you people.. Get me an American Supervisor. Now!"

and my favorite racial slur of all time:

WHITEY: "I'm so glad I voted for Obama! You people are stealing American jobs for American people. serves you right Obama won!" then phone drops....

and there's a whole lotta tough shit we reps have to deal with on a daily basis, 8 hours a day. you can't imagine the shit we have to put up with just to earn money to get food on our tables and to pay the rent and bills and whatnot. and its not like we have any choice. we did not fucking ask for them to throw their stupid call centers to us but they did. and the reason? aside from cheap-ass labor, us filipinos or FLIPS as they endearingly term us are a bunch of Hardworking, Honest people. No B.S.! the whole world knows that and they ougth to remember that, too.

if only our nursing grads and doctors earn the same as call center reps, they would obviously stick to their chosen fields. if our newly gradusted engineers and teachers, information techies, etc earned as much as reps do, they wouldnt waste time working call centers, would they? or worse, they wouldn't have to slave off their asses away from home..

a lotta of this shit is mostly the governments fault... but then, thats way off-topic here already..

so jeiCore,
you hang on there, sunshine, it happens to the best of us... discrimination ba kamo? araw araw meron tayo nyan. nasa pilipinas ka na at sarili mo nang bayan e naapi ka pa rin kahit papaano.
such is life.
ours, at least....
pukinang inang shet eh. di ba?!

closing our ears and shutting our eyes wont get rid of this problem but a lotta times, it helps us get through it and move on.

"IGNORANCE HAS NO BOUNDARIES" so fucking right-on!

at Francis Bailey what a lame ass haircut that is. kung di lang tayo kambal sa bigote kakalbuhin kitang bata ka eh.. hehehe

I once worked for a debt collecting call agency. The job was disheartening because you would have to call people and ask them for money they resentful to give.
In a year the business folded and outsourced to the Philippines.
On the day we found out we were getting laid off and the work was being sent overseas,
the xenophobia of many of my former co workers started to rear it's ugliness.

Co-worker: They're invading our country and taking our jobs to their OWN country .
Co-worker: How're they going to talk to Americans when they can't even speak English !!!

these are some of many colorful remarks made when Americans feel their job security is threatened.
I don't think it's because they are bad people, it's just that people tend to say the worst things when they feel their budget shrinking.

Jep
You got a hard job man, keep your head up !
Life is hard , the struggle is long.

It's cool of you not to let those racist fucks get to you.
Maybe HC /punk keeps us open and resilient like that.

rupert
Back to top Go down
zepol
hoodlum
zepol

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:03 am

Discrmination ba?!?
tangina, sapakin mo! Mad
kung may boga ka, saksakin/barilin mo! Twisted Evil

FTW!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sidewynder

Sidewynder

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 8:13 am

when it comes to this discrimination thingy, e based sa mga napansin ko sa iba meron yung hindi pa napapakinggan yung tugtugan ng isang banda, e kung anu-anung negative comments na agad ang sinasabi. Mas maigi sana kung pakinggan muna at panoorin kung dapat ba i-discriminate or hinde.. kakalungkot minsan isipin na talagang hindi na mapigilan yung ganito. saan-saan man e may lilitaw at lilitaw na mangdi-discriminate..di na lang mag unite as one para masaya..kaso wala e.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/lostsaint
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:09 pm

eskapo1 wrote:

I once worked for a debt collecting call agency. The job was disheartening because you would have to call people and ask them for money they resentful to give.
In a year the business folded and outsourced to the Philippines.
On the day we found out we were getting laid off and the work was being sent overseas,
the xenophobia of many of my former co workers started to rear it's ugliness.

Co-worker: They're invading our country and taking our jobs to their OWN country .
Co-worker: How're they going to talk to Americans when they can't even speak English !!!

these are some of many colorful remarks made when Americans feel their job security is threatened.
I don't think it's because they are bad people, it's just that people tend to say the worst things when they feel their budget shrinking.

Jep
You got a hard job man, keep your head up !
Life is hard , the struggle is long.

It's cool of you not to let those racist fucks get to you.
Maybe HC /punk keeps us open and resilient like that.

rupert

rups, i agree. a lot of them really aren't bad people. they've just grown accustomed to thinking that way. a lot of them throw racist remarks left and right and yet they aren't even aware of it. their culture has long taught them it's ok to think that way, so they are in fact impervious to it.. at times they even say they hate racism and discrimination... well, who can blame 'em anyway?!? di ba? lumaki na silang ganun eh.
anyway ang katapat lang naman nila ay ang ever-reliable "MUTE button" ng Avaya phones namin. at least namumura ko sila ng malutong na PUTANGINA! UTAK-ABO!

and rups, the job aint hard. it's just that we still feel we are way underpaid.. haha
tama ka. hc/punk has kept us open to a lot of things. hc/punk taught me to think more and act wisely. way more than what the academic institutions ever taught me.

lalo na sa mga tao sa eksena ng pinoy ug community na naging mentors ko na. im sure all of you peeps feel likewise.

zepol wrote:
Discrmination ba?!?
tangina, sapakin mo! Mad
kung may boga ka, saksakin/barilin mo! Twisted Evil
FTW!
lol!
haha.. oo nga kuya JULIUS, kung pwede lang sana.. hay!

Sidewynder wrote:
when it comes to this discrimination thingy, e based sa mga napansin ko sa iba meron yung hindi pa napapakinggan yung tugtugan ng isang banda, e kung anu-anung negative comments na agad ang sinasabi. Mas maigi sana kung pakinggan muna at panoorin kung dapat ba i-discriminate or hinde.. kakalungkot minsan isipin na talagang hindi na mapigilan yung ganito. saan-saan man e may lilitaw at lilitaw na mangdi-discriminate..di na lang mag unite as one para masaya..kaso wala e.. Laughing

Sidewynder, i agree.
sa akin basta pinoy band, aktibo sa scene, worth suportahan. kahit sa anung probinsya pa sila galing. kahit na anung genre pa sila. basta nasa DIY UG community, swak na swak. kahit nga emo pa eh. haha.... wag lang sa mga nagpupumilit maging next pugito boy band.
tangina wala naman ako hilig sa hardcore hardcore na yan eh. bigla ko na lang nadiskubre yung mga TRC tapes at dun na ako nagsimulang maghukay. natuto. nag appreciate.

iba iba ring genres ng tugtugan nilabas ng trc pero lahat sila kina-in-laban ko. sumunod na yung mga mid-90's na comp releases.. kahit ngayon. crust, oi, 77, ska, reggae, hardcore. pasok lahat eh. akala nyo lang hindi... hehehehe

basagin na yang diskriminasyon na yan sa UG natin. atin naman to e. bat nga ba di natin pag-unladin?!
Ang mainngit at mag-discriminate, maasim!

CHAIRS ????

CHAIRS !!! drunken
Back to top Go down
no love lost

no love lost

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:15 pm

I think discrimination has a positive side.... do u know how mankind survived? Through sheer pain and misery, through uncountable deaths and challenges..... discrimination is just one of the many obstacles and hindrances to survival. think of this..... when you become the subject of discrimination , it is either the person antagonizing you feels you're a threat or that person does not know anything about you and underestimates you therefore creating the situation to your advantage..... this principle is applicable to everything including the music scene....being discriminated just proves the fact that they are ignorant of who you are and what you stand for..... but we must also know how to draw the line between discrimination and criticism, coz criticism can be constructive...
so the next time someone disses you just be quiet and dont blow your fuse, coz that person is destroying him/herself...so just stay silent, learn to tap the gate, work around the perimeter...and that pussy is yours!!! hahahaha

i thing i know, come january when rupert and the guys steps on our soil there would be nothing but pure fucking honest music and brotherly love , woooohooooo!!!!

"no name, no hope, yet we choose to stand!!" -strategies for survival , npis
Back to top Go down
termulator

termulator

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:40 am

SOME GIRLS DONT LIKE TRASHT KIDS LIKE ME... STINKY DAW...
SORRY! WALA PA KONG PAMBILI NG PANGAHIT NG BULBOL E.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamefaqs.com
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 2:59 am

jep_peligro wrote:

DID YOU JUST DISCRIMINATE MY HAIRCUT!? YOU HAIR NAZI!
Back to top Go down
jeiCore

jeiCore

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:30 pm

galing ako manila, andami kano. nasa star city ako..nag pila ako sa star flyer (malupit na roller coaster), mahaba pila, may english at isang pinoy sa unahan ko. magkabarkada sila, nagbabakasyon ata, kinukumpara nila pinas sa england.

pinoy: there are no other ride in the word that is scarier than this huh?. (expresion lang naman)
kano1: no shit, this is scary.
kano2: no there are better rides in china.
pinoy: no its just an expression.
kano2 to kano 1: filipinos cant make bigger rides. (pabulong)
kano1 to kano 2: yeah? well i think this ride is not made by a filipino.

tapos may nagdating na fil-am na babae..may dalang hotdog.
tas nag alok.

kano1: i dont like "filipino food" (dun ako nagalit)
fil-am: but this is imported stuff.
kano1: yeah but its cooked by a filipino. bla bla bla (wala na akong naintindihan sa sunod na sinabi at akoy sasabug na)

maya maya, napansin nila tuwing natigil yung roller coaster nayanig yung rails.

kano1: fuck that. thats scary.
kano2: yeah, fuck that im going...the foundation of that coaster is weak.
kano2 to kano1: told you this was made by a filipino. (pabulong)

para ngang nananadya pa ata ehh..
wala namang magawa ung pinoy, di maipagtanggol lahi nya.
Back to top Go down
jeiCore

jeiCore

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:50 pm

Tomh wrote:

gupit na ako..ito yung buhok ko nung november pa..namis ko lang
Back to top Go down
kito

kito

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:09 am

no love lost wrote:
I think discrimination has a positive side.... do u know how mankind survived? Through sheer pain and misery, through uncountable deaths and challenges..... discrimination is just one of the many obstacles and hindrances to survival. think of this..... when you become the subject of discrimination , it is either the person antagonizing you feels you're a threat or that person does not know anything about you and underestimates you therefore creating the situation to your advantage..... this principle is applicable to everything including the music scene....being discriminated just proves the fact that they are ignorant of who you are and what you stand for..... but we must also know how to draw the line between discrimination and criticism, coz criticism can be constructive...
so the next time someone disses you just be quiet and dont blow your fuse, coz that person is destroying him/herself...so just stay silent, learn to tap the gate, work around the perimeter...and that pussy is yours!!! hahahaha

i thing i know, come january when rupert and the guys steps on our soil there would be nothing but pure fucking honest music and brotherly love , woooohooooo!!!!

"no name, no hope, yet we choose to stand!!" -strategies for survival , npis

word
Back to top Go down
l0r3nz0m1r4nd4

l0r3nz0m1r4nd4

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:58 am

termulator wrote:

may nadinig ako ganyang ganyan galing s kaibigan kong babae. nagsskate yung ex nya.. sabi sakin

"Akala ko dati mabaho si *******, skater kasi. Nung naging kami hindi naman pala. Pati mga kaibigan nya di din mabaho"

AHAHAHAH lol!
Back to top Go down
CAPTAIN.CAPSLOCK

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:01 am

jeiCore wrote:

IKAW, PINOY KA DIBA? BA'T DI MO MISMO PINAGTANGGOL LAHI MO.
Back to top Go down
CAPTAIN.CAPSLOCK

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:02 am

l0r3nz0m1r4nd4 wrote:
"Akala ko dati mabaho si *******, skater kasi. Nung naging kami hindi naman pala. Pati mga kaibigan nya di din mabaho"

PANO NAMAN NYA NAAMOY PATI YUNG MGA KAIBIGAN NG EX NYA? PILA-BALDE?
Back to top Go down
CAPTAIN.CAPSLOCK

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:24 am

eskapo1 wrote:

Then another kid:

R - Yeah
R - No . Can't keep it.

I ALWAYS GET A GOOD LAUGH EVERYTIME THESE "DO YOU REALLY EAT DOGS BACK THERE" CONVERSATIONS COME UP.

FOR EXAMPLE, REAL TALK: WE'RE OUT FOR LUNCH AT WORK (SMALL AD AGENCY) AND OUR BOSS (CAUCASIAN) WAS TALKING ABOUT HIS TRAVELS IN SE ASIA BACK IN THE DAY AND HOW HE TRAVELED ALMOST THE ENTIRE REGION *EXCEPT* THE PHILIPPINES. REASON BEING IS HE'S HEARD OF ALL THE MUSLIM/WARRING SHIT IN MINDANAO AND SOUTHERN PARTS OF THE COUNTRY SO FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES, HE AVOIDED IT. AND TO THIS DAY, I KEPT EGGIN' HIM ON HOW MUCH OF A PUSSY HE IS. COS IMO, AND I TELL HIM THIS, THAT THAILAND OR VIETNAM OR WHATEVER THE FUCK WERE NO DIFFERENT IN TERMS OF GHETTO-NESS/VIOLENCE FACTOR. ANYWAY, UNTIL ONE OR TWO OF MY COLLEAGUES (ONE IRISH, ONE OF CHILEAN/ITALIAN BACKGROUND) BUTTS IN AND ASKS ME IN A JOKING, FUN MANNER, "SO DO YOU REALLY EAT DOGS BACK THERE?" AND I WAS LIKE "FUCK YEAH!"

SO INSTEAD OF GETTING PISSED AND OFFENDED, WHICH I WILL NEVER BE ON THIS SUBJECT COS IT'S TRUE, I DOVE RIGHT INTO THE FINER DETAILS ON HOW WE DO IT... AZUCENA 101! SHIT LIKE, WE'D GO AFTER THE FUCKER WITH A ROPE, CATCH THE FUCKER, OR POUND HIS FUCKIN HEAD WITH A METAL PIPE OR SOME SHIT AND THEN HANG 'EM AND WATCH TIL HE TAKES HIS LAST SHIT AND PISS. I'D GO INTO THIS IN VERY VIVID AND GORY DETAILS SO THESE FUCKERS WOULD UNDERSTAND. HAHA. THEN PROCEED WITH BLOWTORCHING THE FUCK (THE HAIRS AND ALL) AND START SKINNING AND CUTTING EM UP, PIECE BY PIECE. ETC ETC.

ALTHOUGH WE ALL HAD OUR LAUGHS WHILE I WAS TELLING THEM THE STORY, NEEDLESS TO SAY, LUNCH FOR SOME OF THEM WERE RUINED THAT DAY. THE LOOK ON SOME OF THEIR FACES WHILE I TELL THEM THE STORY, PRICELESS.

KEEP IN MIND, THEY GLORIFY DOGS HERE IN THE WESTERN WORLD. FIRST OFF, THEY PAY A TON FOR THE DOG ITSELF. THEN THEY'D PAY TO GET THEIR PETS REGISTERED, ALL KINDS OF BULLSHIT VACCINES AND WHATNOT BEFORE THEY CAN OWN THE DOG. IF THE DOG GETS SICK, THEY SEND EM TO A VET. FUCKEN PAY CRAZY MONEY ON THEIR FOOD. WHEN THEY'RE TOO BUSY WITH THEIR WORK TO TEND TO THE DOG, THEY HIRE A DOGWALKER TO TAKE THEIR DOGS TO THE PARK. ETC. SOME PHOTOGRAPHERS EVEN SPECIALIZE IN STRICTLY DOG/PET PHOTOGRAPHY! AND SUCKERS WOULD GLADLY PAY TO GET THEIR DOGS IN A STUDIO PHOTOSHOOT! UNREAL!!!!

NOW WHO LEAVES THE PLACE FEELING VIOLATED/OFFENDED? HAHA! THERE'S 14 OF US AT WORK AND HALF OWNS A DOG. THREE OF THEM OWNS A PUG AND OUR RECEPTIONIST BRINGS HER CUTE LIL PUP TO WORK 2-3 TIMES A WEEK!
Back to top Go down
aproposdecoy

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 5:23 am

iklaro mong mabuti, anong discrimination? e nasa pinas ka, anong klase? social status ba kamo dahil obyusli walang racial sa pinas
Back to top Go down
aproposdecoy

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 5:32 am

jeiCore wrote:
galing ako manila, andami kano. nasa star city ako..nag pila ako sa star flyer (malupit na roller coaster), mahaba pila, may english at isang pinoy sa unahan ko. magkabarkada sila, nagbabakasyon ata, kinukumpara nila pinas sa england.

pinoy: there are no other ride in the word that is scarier than this huh?. (expresion lang naman)

tas nag alok.

kano1: yeah but its cooked by a filipino. bla bla bla (wala na akong naintindihan sa sunod na sinabi at akoy sasabug na)

huwag mong masyadong damdamin ilagay mo din sarili mo sa paa nung kano, kung anong klaseng bansa sila nanggaling, natural na reaction lang nila yan sa produkto na gawa sa 3rd world country, ganyan din sasabihin nila pag nasa ibang 3rd world sila katulad ng vietnam, china etc.
Back to top Go down
Tomh

Tomh

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:54 pm

CAPTAIN.CAPSLOCK wrote:
eskapo1 wrote:

Then another kid:

R - Yeah
R - No . Can't keep it.

I ALWAYS GET A GOOD LAUGH EVERYTIME THESE "DO YOU REALLY EAT DOGS BACK THERE" CONVERSATIONS COME UP.

FOR EXAMPLE, REAL TALK: WE'RE OUT FOR LUNCH AT WORK (SMALL AD AGENCY) AND OUR BOSS (CAUCASIAN) WAS TALKING ABOUT HIS TRAVELS IN SE ASIA BACK IN THE DAY AND HOW HE TRAVELED ALMOST THE ENTIRE REGION *EXCEPT* THE PHILIPPINES. REASON BEING IS HE'S HEARD OF ALL THE MUSLIM/WARRING SHIT IN MINDANAO AND SOUTHERN PARTS OF THE COUNTRY SO FOR ALL INTENTS AND PURPOSES, HE AVOIDED IT. AND TO THIS DAY, I KEPT EGGIN' HIM ON HOW MUCH OF A PUSSY HE IS. COS IMO, AND I TELL HIM THIS, THAT THAILAND OR VIETNAM OR WHATEVER THE FUCK WERE NO DIFFERENT IN TERMS OF GHETTO-NESS/VIOLENCE FACTOR. ANYWAY, UNTIL ONE OR TWO OF MY COLLEAGUES (ONE IRISH, ONE OF CHILEAN/ITALIAN BACKGROUND) BUTTS IN AND ASKS ME IN A JOKING, FUN MANNER, "SO DO YOU REALLY EAT DOGS BACK THERE?" AND I WAS LIKE "FUCK YEAH!"

SO INSTEAD OF GETTING PISSED AND OFFENDED, WHICH I WILL NEVER BE ON THIS SUBJECT COS IT'S TRUE, I DOVE RIGHT INTO THE FINER DETAILS ON HOW WE DO IT... AZUCENA 101! SHIT LIKE, WE'D GO AFTER THE FUCKER WITH A ROPE, CATCH THE FUCKER, OR POUND HIS FUCKIN HEAD WITH A METAL PIPE OR SOME SHIT AND THEN HANG 'EM AND WATCH TIL HE TAKES HIS LAST SHIT AND PISS. I'D GO INTO THIS IN VERY VIVID AND GORY DETAILS SO THESE FUCKERS WOULD UNDERSTAND. HAHA. THEN PROCEED WITH BLOWTORCHING THE FUCK (THE HAIRS AND ALL) AND START SKINNING AND CUTTING EM UP, PIECE BY PIECE. ETC ETC.

ALTHOUGH WE ALL HAD OUR LAUGHS WHILE I WAS TELLING THEM THE STORY, NEEDLESS TO SAY, LUNCH FOR SOME OF THEM WERE RUINED THAT DAY. THE LOOK ON SOME OF THEIR FACES WHILE I TELL THEM THE STORY, PRICELESS.

KEEP IN MIND, THEY GLORIFY DOGS HERE IN THE WESTERN WORLD. FIRST OFF, THEY PAY A TON FOR THE DOG ITSELF. THEN THEY'D PAY TO GET THEIR PETS REGISTERED, ALL KINDS OF BULLSHIT VACCINES AND WHATNOT BEFORE THEY CAN OWN THE DOG. IF THE DOG GETS SICK, THEY SEND EM TO A VET. FUCKEN PAY CRAZY MONEY ON THEIR FOOD. WHEN THEY'RE TOO BUSY WITH THEIR WORK TO TEND TO THE DOG, THEY HIRE A DOGWALKER TO TAKE THEIR DOGS TO THE PARK. ETC. SOME PHOTOGRAPHERS EVEN SPECIALIZE IN STRICTLY DOG/PET PHOTOGRAPHY! AND SUCKERS WOULD GLADLY PAY TO GET THEIR DOGS IN A STUDIO PHOTOSHOOT! UNREAL!!!!

NOW WHO LEAVES THE PLACE FEELING VIOLATED/OFFENDED? HAHA! THERE'S 14 OF US AT WORK AND HALF OWNS A DOG. THREE OF THEM OWNS A PUG AND OUR RECEPTIONIST BRINGS HER CUTE LIL PUP TO WORK 2-3 TIMES A WEEK!

HAHAHA probably the most intense post i have read in a while
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/tomhill
no love lost

no love lost

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 5:21 pm

Quote :

...and accurate too , with the blowtorch (suplete) and all !
ive witnessed something like this once, the only difference was, most of the boys who were chasing the dog had a .38
Back to top Go down
termulator

termulator

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 1:16 am

NO DOG's MEAT FOR ME... JUST DOG ISTAYL!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamefaqs.com
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 12:08 pm

termulator wrote:
uy... isa ka rin pala... haha.. tama.. doggy styleezz uber alles! drunken
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 12:47 pm

sarap i mob attack ung kanong yan jeicore... tangenang yan nagpunta pa sya dito sa Pinas... amp
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbongbongx.multiply.com
rupert

rupert

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:44 am

termulator wrote:

Yun di ang problema ko dati ...
hanggang ngayon !
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:45 am

jep_peligro wrote:
termulator wrote:
uy... isa ka rin pala... haha.. tama.. doggy styleezz uber alles! drunken

cheers hahahaha
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:45 am

no love lost wrote:
Quote :

...and accurate too , with the blowtorch (suplete) and all !
ive witnessed something like this once, the only difference was, most of the boys who were chasing the dog had a .38

dang a 38
improve !
Back to top Go down
jeiCore

jeiCore

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 4:58 pm

CAPTAIN.CAPSLOCK wrote:
jeiCore wrote:

IKAW, PINOY KA DIBA? BA'T DI MO MISMO PINAGTANGGOL LAHI MO.

di ako makasabat dahil di kami magkakakilala..sila sila lang, kung ako naman sa kanya di ako ngingiti, magsasalita ako tungkol sa totoong ugali ng pilipino, kaso nga hindi ehh, ampinapakita kasi nya ay kaplastikan kahit alam nya na nalalait na tayo
Back to top Go down
jeiCore

jeiCore

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:02 pm

aproposdecoy wrote:
jeiCore wrote:

tas nag alok.

huwag mong masyadong damdamin ilagay mo din sarili mo sa paa nung kano, kung anong klaseng bansa sila nanggaling, natural na reaction lang nila yan sa produkto na gawa sa 3rd world country, ganyan din sasabihin nila pag nasa ibang 3rd world sila katulad ng vietnam, china etc.

sobra kasi sila, pero sabagay maarte sila ehh.
Back to top Go down
jeiCore

jeiCore

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:06 pm

BongBong wrote:
sarap i mob attack ung kanong yan jeicore... tangenang yan nagpunta pa sya dito sa Pinas... amp

1st time ata nila ehh. un nga sabi ko ehh kakainis no? nirerespeto natin sila dito sabay gaganunin nila tayo.

hehe may ibang style kaming mga taga quezon dito. lalo na sa pagbilao..they like to call it, "pagbilao beat down" ata heheh sarap pakinggan.
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:42 pm

^^ hmm... i wann a see it!!!

subukan lang nila pumunta ng elBi... matitikman nila ang buko pie namen... aywan ko n alang kugn di sila babalik balik ng pinas =]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbongbongx.multiply.com
pierminator

pierminator

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:49 pm

kadalasan sa mga katulad nila ay mga AROGANTENG WALANG PINAG ARALAN (sabi sakin ng isang kaopisina kong ibang lahi din) mas matutuwa sila pag sinabayan mo sila.
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 2:04 pm

exactly. utak-abo.... di ba?
Back to top Go down
dhira2dharma

dhira2dharma

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:01 pm

elementary classroom:

T: mga ninuno ni yoichiro noon walang patawad may ngipin man o wala pati bakla di pinapatawad

college classroom:

T: class remember to be friendly to our korean friends

yea
Back to top Go down
http://www.bushidonintheast.blogspot.com
ichiSkrachi

ichiSkrachi

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 12:39 am

jeiCore wrote:

hindi naman.....napa O.A lang ako nung nilagay ko to kasi sunod sunod..umagang umaga pa!

dweedhxc wrote:

SYRACUSE??? anu un?...galingan mo lang pagpili ng mga kaibigan mo. un ang natutunan ko.heheh

me mga kupal talaga na tropa,yaan mo na.subukan mo na lang kantutin yung mga syota nila para makabawi ka lol!
Back to top Go down
jeiCore

jeiCore

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:44 pm

ichiSkrachi wrote:
jeiCore wrote:

dweedhxc wrote:

me mga kupal talaga na tropa,yaan mo na.subukan mo na lang kantutin yung mga syota nila para makabawi ka lol!

ayy..yanu..wag na kung kupal din naman ang mga syota! mga mukang titing binalutan ng kupal.
Back to top Go down
ichiSkrachi

ichiSkrachi

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 12:01 pm

francis wrote:

madami nyan sa tabi tabi lang lol! pag iba na yung genre ng music mo, o di kaya mas gusto mo lang yung malinis na tunog yari ka na di ka na diy. lol!
Back to top Go down
andrew

andrew

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 12:56 pm

DISCRIMINATION 34pc2v4
dem girl you one fine piece of LBFM, real talk
Back to top Go down
wearetheproblem

wearetheproblem

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:21 pm

i really despise emo, emo-influenced metal, all that crap. i just think it's garbage. i kind of frusturates me that emo-mainia has had such a strong influence on local subcultures and in music in general but that's one thing.

the same kind of thing happened in the late 70's when punk exploded, kids were being hated because of what they listened to how they dressed and it still goes on today, especially in our conservative close-minded jesus-loving culture.

instead of turning an emo kid away because i think his style's stupid i might instead just let him have one of my CDs and say, "here's something you might like, you should try listening to it." it's easy to be sheep, jump on the bandwagon and hate and discrimintate against those kids because that seems to be the popular thing to do but really, that kind of attitude doesn't succeed in helping anyone.

no matter what music you listen to, what shows you go to even if you play in the oldest local punk band *cough dead sperm* you will never gain the right to be an asshole and treat other kids like shit because you can't stand their music. it's ridiculous and juvenile and people really need to grow the fuck up. some people may disagree but those people are insecure hardcore macho-men with small penises.

as far as i'm concerned, unless the person listens to disco or goes to miley cyrus concerts, you have no right to treat them like anything less than a human being.
Back to top Go down
andrew

andrew

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:08 am

mali, dapat ilagay sila sa gas chamber at tapusin na ang mga walang kwenta nilang buhay, mas may karapatan tayo mga nagpopost dito sa diy pinoy hardcore punk mabuhay kaysa sa kanila dahil nakiknig tayo sa mas maganda at quality na musika, lagay mo na rin lahat ng mga taong nakikinig ng top 40s, mainstream hits etc., tutal wala din namang pinagkaiba kahit mamatay mga taong ito iikot pa rin ang mundo, mas presko nga lang, 88
Back to top Go down
wearetheproblem

wearetheproblem

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:17 pm

that's stupid. and you're a fascist.
Back to top Go down
danism

danism

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:03 pm

hehehe nakakatuwa
basahin itong page na ito.

they dont know me
they dont know anyone of us
they dont know what this mean
they have to keep their mouth shut or else.......................

pucha ilabas ang hc attitude baragin ang muka!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DISCRIMINATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: DISCRIMINATION   DISCRIMINATION Empty

Back to top Go down

DISCRIMINATION
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next