DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

do you have too much time on your hands?

Go down 
+2
sister brad
xtreblinkalovescenex
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

do you have too much time on your hands? Empty
PostSubject: do you have too much time on your hands?   do you have too much time on your hands? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 5:54 am

let's play a game. rules are simple, we all write an epic story connected to the post above ours.

i'll start:

you're tense and uneasy. you woke up on the wrong side of the bed today but for good reason. what could that reason possibly be? could it be the ominous roar of sirens emanating from the pits of the industrial sector? maybe it's the earth catching up on us, the weather sure says a lot. mother nature's pissed and she won't stop being a bitch for anyone. clouds everywhere, blocking out the sun. the sky is brown today, really fucking brown. the sky isn't usually brown but it sure looks pretty though. you wonder why it's like that today then you realize, "wait, it's always been like this."

yeah, you're tense. you're still uneasy. it takes a while to get your wits together but when you do, you realize, "fuck, now i remember. it's them. it all started with them." yes, you remember. it's them. it was them, it IS them. who are they? you don't know who they are, you can't tell if they're one of them if you see them but yeah, it's them.

your eyes start focusing around your immediate vicinity and you see someone on the other side of the alley you woke up in. the guy looks like he hasn't bathed in weeks. eyes are swollen, he looks emaciated. more than anything, he sure looks hungry.

to the next poster: WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
sister brad
bodyguard
sister brad

PostSubject: Re: do you have too much time on your hands?   do you have too much time on your hands? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 10:27 am

..... "sh*t, this guy sure looks hungy!" i said to myself. where am i? what am i doing here? these are the questions on my mind as i was standing up. i dusted my terror shirt and looked at the sky. as i was about to walk, the guy beside me grabed my arm and said "wait! you forgot these....." he handed me a 7 minutes of nausea cd and a pair of pussy cat dolls concert tickets. "what?" " a girl in a nofx shirt told me to give it to you when you wake up."
a 7 minutes of nausea cd and a pcd tickets, what is going on here?

your turn!!! Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
fearlessvampirenagger

fearlessvampirenagger

PostSubject: Re: do you have too much time on your hands?   do you have too much time on your hands? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 2:24 pm

THE INTERNET KILLED HARDCORE.

THIS THREAD PROVES IT.
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

PostSubject: Re: do you have too much time on your hands?   do you have too much time on your hands? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 3:10 pm

fearlessvampirenagger wrote:
THE INTERNET KILLED HARDCORE.

THIS THREAD PROVES IT.

hardcore is dead, i killed it. no srsly, yeah i did.
Back to top Go down
sister brad
bodyguard
sister brad

PostSubject: Re: do you have too much time on your hands?   do you have too much time on your hands? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 6:13 pm

..... "a pcd ticket? might as well throw this crap." i said aloud. i opened the 7 mon cd and noticed a note written in blood.

what does the note says?

"..... they did it"
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

PostSubject: Re: do you have too much time on your hands?   do you have too much time on your hands? EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 9:25 pm

sister brad wrote:
..... "a pcd ticket? might as well throw this crap." i said aloud. i opened the 7 mon cd and noticed a note written in blood.

what does the note says?

"..... they did it"

the note was tattered; sender, anonymous. what was NOFX girl's part in this? i certainly had no idea. what would a 7MON cd and the Pussycat Dolls have in common? what does music that sounds like it farted itself screaming out of someone's ass have in common with a bunch of anorexic cunts in skimpy clothing? wait... wait... this is starting to make sense! 7 Minutes Of Nausea? the sound of someone's ass? CUNTS!?

ANAL CUNT HAS A PART IN THIS!

"hey you! you're gay!" screams someone in the corner, who could it be?
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: do you have too much time on your hands?   do you have too much time on your hands? EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 6:51 pm

you guys are a buch of looneys....

hoy francis bailey, you definitely have too much time on your hands!

drunken
Back to top Go down
http://therealstrength.blogspot.com/
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

PostSubject: Re: do you have too much time on your hands?   do you have too much time on your hands? EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 7:22 pm

jep_peligro wrote:
you guys are a buch of looneys....

hoy francis bailey, you definitely have too much time on your hands!

drunken

oo naman. i can't be captain emo all the time kaya i'd rather start stupid threads that get some people to come up with random shit. di ka na ata nagoonline ah.
Back to top Go down
termulator

termulator

PostSubject: Re: do you have too much time on your hands?   do you have too much time on your hands? EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 1:30 am

Marco Mineman Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamefaqs.com
m(A)rcor(E)

m(A)rcor(E)

PostSubject: Re: do you have too much time on your hands?   do you have too much time on your hands? EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 1:41 pm

tehn i started ????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: do you have too much time on your hands?   do you have too much time on your hands? Empty

Back to top Go down

do you have too much time on your hands?
Page 1 of 1