DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

you mean the world to me! (free art for flyers/posters)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

you mean the world to me! (free art for flyers/posters) Empty
PostSubject: you mean the world to me! (free art for flyers/posters)   you mean the world to me! (free art for flyers/posters) EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 9:37 am

hi everyone, as you may all know, i've been drawing stuff recently and since i churn out a fair amount of stuff at any given point i decided i should share it. i make art for people and bands, more importantly though, i do stuff for flyers and posters, i guess. i'm not too sure if it fits in anywhere in this forum since my stuff isn't too "hardcore" looking. if any of you plan on organizing and pop/shoegaze/indie rock shows in the future, drop me a message. i'll be glad to help. i won't ask for any money, the most i could ask is for your y!m and a few mp3s you think i need to hear.

here's the add:

YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME!
www.myspace.com/mariameanstheworldtome

samples are up on myspace.

come on guys, you know you want one. where else could you find children's book drawings that have kids in discharge t-shirts?

you mean the world to me! (free art for flyers/posters) Youmeantheworldtome
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey

you mean the world to me! (free art for flyers/posters)
Page 1 of 1