DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt!

Go down 
+5
Tourette Syndrome
electric_dynamite
xjay
xtreblinkalovescenex
positivementalattitude
9 posters
AuthorMessage
positivementalattitude
hoodlum
positivementalattitude

SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt! Empty
PostSubject: SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt!   SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt! EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 5:22 pm

SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt! 27092008413
SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt! 27092008414

SECOND COMBAT 'What Has Inpired Us' CD - CD version of the 7" they released plus one bonus song. Crucial SxE Hardcore from Malaysia. They'll be coming January next year so get this CD and prepare to sing-along!

Php 250 - Direct / Php 300 postpaid

SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt! 27092008415
SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt! 27092008417

MY DISCO - PARADISE CD and CANCER CD

Minimalist Math Rock from Australia. They'll be coming here in a month's time so check out these two CDs...Both CDs are in Digipack format, all sealed.

Php 400 (each) - Direct / Php 450 postpaid

Still Available : BYSTORM 'Eternal' Shirt - Php 200 - Direct / Php 250 - Postpaid
BYSTORM/PULLING TEETH Split CD - Php 200 - Direct / Php 250 - Postpaid
BYSTORM 'Eternal Shirt' plus BYSTORM/PULLING TEETH Split CD - Php 350 - Direct / Php 450 Postpaid (Yeah!!!)

More stuff to be added later..
bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
positivementalattitude
hoodlum
positivementalattitude

PostSubject: Re: SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt!   SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt! EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 5:35 pm

SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt! Conquestfordeathunitedflag
SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt! Elephanttshirt
SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt! T-shirtback

UPCOMING DESIGNS FOR THE CONQUEST FOR DEATH TOUR SHIRT!!! AARGGGHHHH!!!
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

PostSubject: Re: SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt!   SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt! EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 3:04 pm

pics of the bystorm shirts? also, what sizes?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
xjay

xjay

PostSubject: Re: SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt!   SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt! EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 7:56 pm

I am planning to go to the My Disco Tour. Mic, pwede bang pa-reserve na lang ako ng isang Second Combat CD at yung bundled eternal shirt at bystorm/pulling teeth split?

Yung shirt size small sana.

Malamang sa October 29 ako pupunta.
Back to top Go down
positivementalattitude
hoodlum
positivementalattitude

PostSubject: Re: SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt!   SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt! EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 11:45 pm

xjay wrote:
I am planning to go to the My Disco Tour. Mic, pwede bang pa-reserve na lang ako ng isang Second Combat CD at yung bundled eternal shirt at bystorm/pulling teeth split?

sure thing dude. thanks. see you on the my disco tour! bounce
Back to top Go down
positivementalattitude
hoodlum
positivementalattitude

PostSubject: Re: SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt!   SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 12:05 am

xtreblinkalovescenex wrote:
pics of the bystorm shirts? also, what sizes?

SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt! 28092008420
SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt! 28092008421

as requested..sensya na at baligtad un back side ng shirt..tinamad na ko irotate e..meron pa yata ko sizes from small to XL..
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

PostSubject: Re: SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt!   SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 12:14 am

ano ba gamit ninyo na shirts, mic? kung winner yan, pareserve ako ng small. otherwise, anything around the same size as a small winner. Smile kunin ko sayo sa manila.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
positivementalattitude
hoodlum
positivementalattitude

PostSubject: Re: SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt!   SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 12:23 am

xtreblinkalovescenex wrote:
ano ba gamit ninyo na shirts, mic? kung winner yan, pareserve ako ng small. otherwise, anything around the same size as a small winner. Smile kunin ko sayo sa manila.

yep WINNER shirts..done..see ya on the 29th..
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt!   SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 8:45 am

AYUN!! NADALE NG CONQUEST FOR DEATH...

"MANY NATIONS, ONE UNDERGROUND"

DA BEST bounce
Back to top Go down
positivementalattitude
hoodlum
positivementalattitude

PostSubject: Re: SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt!   SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 10:11 am

electric_dynamite wrote:
AYUN!! NADALE NG CONQUEST FOR DEATH...

"MANY NATIONS, ONE UNDERGROUND"

DA BEST bounce

yep. panalo yun. by the way. CONQUEST FOR DEATH SOUTHEAST ASIAN TOUR DISCOGRAPHY CD should be here in a week's time.

The CD was pressed in Malaysia and contains their two full-lengths. Awesome band! Be prepared to sing-along!

Tour poster should be up this weekend (Manila Leg)! Nice....

bounce
Back to top Go down
xjay

xjay

PostSubject: Re: SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt!   SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 11:11 am

positivementalattitude wrote:
xjay wrote:

sure thing dude. thanks. see you on the my disco tour! bounce

See you soon bro. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Tourette Syndrome

Tourette Syndrome

PostSubject: Re: SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt!   SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 5:23 pm

me RED b nito?? if meron preserve small or youth large sexy kc aku lol!
Back to top Go down
http://followedbysleep.blogspot.com/
positivementalattitude
hoodlum
positivementalattitude

PostSubject: Re: SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt!   SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 5:47 pm

Tourette Syndrome wrote:

nyahaha..oo na..pag may red, sa yo na..hehe..youth large ampota..pag walang YL, parepair mo na lang.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourette Syndrome

Tourette Syndrome

PostSubject: Re: SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt!   SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 6:05 pm

Tourette Syndrome wrote:

nyahaha..oo na..pag may red, sa yo na..hehe..youth large ampota..pag walang YL, parepair mo na lang.. lol!
+

dont hate me coz i fit in youth large ha ha lol!
yeah red!
Back to top Go down
http://followedbysleep.blogspot.com/
positivementalattitude
hoodlum
positivementalattitude

PostSubject: Re: SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt!   SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 10:59 pm

Tourette Syndrome wrote:
Tourette Syndrome wrote:

+

dont hate me coz i fit in youth large ha ha lol!
yeah red!

black ink on red shirt?
Back to top Go down
positivementalattitude
hoodlum
positivementalattitude

PostSubject: Re: SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt!   SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt! EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 3:36 am

up
Back to top Go down
positivementalattitude
hoodlum
positivementalattitude

PostSubject: POSITIVEMENTALATTITUDE'S CORNER!   SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt! EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 11:55 pm

RICHARD COLLIER 'For the Love of Death' CD out now!!!

200 php / 250 direct

I can combine orders with other stuff in this thread..cheaper? maybe? hehe..

More stuff to be sold soon!

Keep checkin'!

bounce
Back to top Go down
XBRYANX

XBRYANX

PostSubject: zup   SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt! EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:47 pm

bro. mic madame bang copy ng second combat baka pwdng pareserve mo ako ng isa Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hybrid_moments

hybrid_moments

PostSubject: Re: SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt!   SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt! EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 4:33 pm

san b ung punk skate shop sa cartimar recto? Question
Back to top Go down
zepol
hoodlum
zepol

PostSubject: Re: SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt!   SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt! EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 6:16 pm

hybrid_moments wrote:
san b ung punk skate shop sa cartimar recto? Question
sa middle isle brod. pag galing ka sa labas, sa right side mo sya. kulay yellow yung walls nung shop at maraming posters, stickers, tshirts, cds, at kung anu-ano pa na makikita mo sa labas pa lang cat
Back to top Go down
hybrid_moments

hybrid_moments

PostSubject: Re: SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt!   SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt! EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 3:15 pm

hmm.. mkadaan nga minsan dun.. salamat zeps..
Back to top Go down
positivementalattitude
hoodlum
positivementalattitude

PostSubject: Re: SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt!   SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt! EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 6:09 pm

XBRYANX wrote:
bro. mic madame bang copy ng second combat baka pwdng pareserve mo ako ng isa Very Happy

onti lang yun bro..first come, first serve..sa mga nagpareserve nung una na di pa napickup yung order, i can't hold on to your order much longer..pag nagkita tayo at meron pa, its yours..otherwise, sorry po.. Neutral
Back to top Go down
xjay

xjay

PostSubject: Re: SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt!   SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt! EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 11:44 am

Mic yung akin sigurado ako sa October 29 sa My Disco Tour. Tsaka ano nga pala yung combine items? hehehe.
Back to top Go down
positivementalattitude
hoodlum
positivementalattitude

PostSubject: Re: SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt!   SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt! EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 11:41 pm

SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt! 12102008455

i thought the magrudergrind 'rehashed' tapes were all gone. i was surprised that i still have five more of these lying around. so get these bad boys while you still have the chance.
Back to top Go down
positivementalattitude
hoodlum
positivementalattitude

PostSubject: Re: SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt!   SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt! EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 11:49 pm

xjay wrote:
Mic yung akin sigurado ako sa October 29 sa My Disco Tour. Tsaka ano nga pala yung combine items? hehehe.

PM mo sa ken un lahat ng kunin mo sa 29 ng maitabi ko na. we'll see kun mgkano mailess naten based sa orderin mo sir. salamat!
Back to top Go down
positivementalattitude
hoodlum
positivementalattitude

PostSubject: Re: SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt!   SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt! EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 11:59 pm

SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt! 12102008457
SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt! 12102008456

Finally, the long-awaited CD from Cavite's most lved punk rock ensemble is now available from Take-4 Collective!

Full-lenght album plus a load of bonus tracks, outtakes, and never before heard songs which will make you fall in love with this band all over again!

RICHARD COLLIER 'For the Love of Death' CD - Only for Php 200 Direct/ Php 250 postpai

Wholesale rates available for 5 or more copies! Send me a PM if you're interested..

Also open for trades but e-mail me first..

Thanks for looking..

MIC
Back to top Go down
chuck

chuck

PostSubject: Re: SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt!   SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt! EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 11:59 am

i thought the magrudergrind 'rehashed' tapes were all gone. i was surprised that i still have five more of these lying around. so get these bad boys while you still have the chance.

Tol kunin ko ung isa..thanks
Back to top Go down
positivementalattitude
hoodlum
positivementalattitude

PostSubject: Re: SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt!   SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt! EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 3:27 pm

chuck wrote:

Tol kunin ko ung isa..thanks

sure thing bro. kelan mo kunin?
Back to top Go down
positivementalattitude
hoodlum
positivementalattitude

PostSubject: Re: SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt!   SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt! EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 3:41 pm

xjay wrote:

PM'd for price of items!
Back to top Go down
positivementalattitude
hoodlum
positivementalattitude

PostSubject: Re: SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt!   SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt! EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 4:01 pm

bump!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt!   SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt! Empty

Back to top Go down

SECOND COMBAT/MY DISCO/BYSTORM CDs and Shirt!
Page 1 of 1