DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!

Go down 
+30
Psycho_Hosebeast
andrew
yokiisthename
hubert webb
no love lost
corelang
Sidewynder
Bongga Ka Dhay
fearlessvampirenagger
batibothxc
deadstop
♫♥vana
l0r3nz0m1r4nd4
humanoise*
m(A)rcor(E)
zepol
refusetoloose
ichiSkrachi
socialwimpy
desperate_move
BongBong
tadsz
NewYorkCubaoHardCorn
radikal_froi
disfucked
CorixNbzine
jep_peligro
dweedhxc
termulator
pierminator
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
pierminator

pierminator

and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! Empty
PostSubject: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:34 am

Honestly, I still dig into piracy sorry guys fuck you hehehehe
Back to top Go down
termulator

termulator

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 1:53 am

kung sa tulad kong walang pera ok na yung pahingi hingi ng mp3 at sunog cd... wala din ako pambili ng pirated na cd e... download nalang.

oi mike dalin mo paguwi yung CD kong Down from the Wound! yan nalang ang natatanging CD ko e...kinuha mo pa gago ka... tangina 2 cd na ng DFTW napunta sayo gago ka!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamefaqs.com
dweedhxc

dweedhxc

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 10:10 am

Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://diypinoyhcpunk.com
pierminator

pierminator

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 10:33 pm

waaa hindi mabenta to ah tanaman o (pano ba burahin to?)

oo nga yung cd sige babalik ko gago ka e
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 12:08 pm

sa pirata ako bro,

unless malalabas ng artists ang records/films nila katumbas ng presyo ng bangketa ng echague, sa pirata pa rin ako.

CHAIRS!!! drunken
Back to top Go down
http://therealstrength.blogspot.com/
CorixNbzine

CorixNbzine

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 12:12 pm

Piracy is GOOD!!! hehehe Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://nbzine.cjb.net
disfucked

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 4:57 pm

aus lan kung may pera pede orig copy.. pero kung wala talaga e di paburn burn nlang!hehehehehe.... Laughing cyclops
Back to top Go down
radikal_froi

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 6:08 pm

Orig if I like the band, pirated if the band just spark a casual interest...
Bootleg would be cool too... especially Discharge bootlegs and japanese pressings...
Back to top Go down
NewYorkCubaoHardCorn

NewYorkCubaoHardCorn

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 8:34 pm

ABS-CBN o GMA7?
Original o pirated? kanta nga ni Dong Abay
PIRATED siyempre!!! Twisted Evil
mura na, maka-masa pa.
di lang pang-elitista, pang-punkista pa. bounce
Back to top Go down
http://planetangpapel.blogspot.com
tadsz

tadsz

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 10:40 pm

DLs for the win! Twisted Evil (sans loca, i have my own reasons being)
Back to top Go down
http://positivethinkingwontdoanything.blogspot.com/
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 2:04 am

dls may be part of piracy pero kung libre bakit ko pa palalampasin? Razz hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbongbongx.multiply.com
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 2:05 am

some dls is also part of piracy pero kung libre naman ehh di bakit ko palalampasin ang pagkakataon? Razz
Back to top Go down
desperate_move

desperate_move

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 7:28 am

DLs IS PART OF PIRACY. PERO ANONG NAKAKAENJOY S PIRACY OR DL? MAS FEEL NYO B YUNG MAGDL KESA MAGKAROON NG MGA ORIG STUFF? OR TO BE EXTREME YUNG MGA TEST PRESS N VINYL OR LIMITED COLORWAY. KAKATAWA PERO BEFORE I ENJOY EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE NOW, I NEVER SUPPORT PIRACY... SORI, MASAKTAN N ANG DAPAT MASAKTAN.. NKAKASIRA NG EKSENA EH... WELL, AT LEAST S MGA TAONG NAKAUSAP KO AT NAHINGAN NG OPINYON... CHILL OUT!!! PARTY LANG!!!

OIST! LOOKING NGA PALA AKO S MGA INTERESTED S VINYL.. CEREMONY TEST PRES... BKA MERON KAYONG ALAM, SLAMAT... HELP ME OUT, COMPLETE WHAT I HAVE.. PARTY ULIT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
socialwimpy

socialwimpy

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 10:23 am

desperate_move wrote:
DLs IS PART OF PIRACY. PERO ANONG NAKAKAENJOY S PIRACY OR DL? MAS FEEL NYO B YUNG MAGDL KESA MAGKAROON NG MGA ORIG STUFF? OR TO BE EXTREME YUNG MGA TEST PRESS N VINYL OR LIMITED COLORWAY. KAKATAWA PERO BEFORE I ENJOY EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE NOW, I NEVER SUPPORT PIRACY... SORI, MASAKTAN N ANG DAPAT MASAKTAN.. NKAKASIRA NG EKSENA EH... WELL, AT LEAST S MGA TAONG NAKAUSAP KO AT NAHINGAN NG OPINYON... CHILL OUT!!! PARTY LANG!!!

OIST! LOOKING NGA PALA AKO S MGA INTERESTED S VINYL.. CEREMONY TEST PRES... BKA MERON KAYONG ALAM, SLAMAT... HELP ME OUT, COMPLETE WHAT I HAVE.. PARTY ULIT!!!!!

yun! segundahan ko to...kung record collector ka, napaka-essential nito, pede mo ito ipamana sa mga anak mo noh! and it would last lifetime! pero kung sound trip ka lang...abah eh makuntento ka nalang sa pa-dl dl (katulad kong alang pambili ng cd) o pahingi-hingi nalang (bodz walang masamang humingi, minsan lang dapat mag-invest ka rin kapag humuhingi) ayun lang po... flower
Back to top Go down
ichiSkrachi

ichiSkrachi

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:44 pm

fake everything lol! lol! lol!

LOVE YOUR ENEMIES AND HATE YOUR FRIENDS cyclops cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
NewYorkCubaoHardCorn

NewYorkCubaoHardCorn

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 5:08 pm

triplehin ko lang ha...naalala ko tuloy yung tropa ko na may isang kuwartong puno ng mga vinyl/7"/12" records mula new wave hanggang punk rock hanggang heavy mental hanggang hardcorn.

kolektor nga siya, no doubt. pero ang nakapagtataka at nakatutuwa, WALA SIYANG PHONOGRAPH/GRAMAPHONE o TURNTABLE! o kung meron man, e sira yata kase mahal daw yung karayom! and to think na sabi ni Marx (na idolo niya hehehe) sa Das Kapital:

"the existence of the things as being commodities, and the value-relation between the products of labor which stamps them as commodities, have absolutely no connection with their physical properties and with the material relations arising therefrom. There it is a definite social relation between men, that assumes, in their eyes, the fantastic form of a relation between things... This I call the Fetishism... of commodities."

di ko rin alam ibig sabihin niyan kase magaling lang ako mag-inggles pag laseng kaya eto sabi ng dictionary.com:

fetish--any object, idea, etc., eliciting unquestioning reverence, respect, devotion, or fixation. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 9:38 pm

hehe.. mainit dito ah.

basta ako sa local releases gumagastos ako pambili ng cd ngayon at tapes dati.
suporta na lang sa local bands sa pawis nila. pero pag foreign bands, minsan hinayang din ako umiskor ng orig dahil di naman ako mayaman na kayang maging "record collector" not unless magustuhan ko talaga yung banda eh gagawan ko ng paraan maka bili ng release nila.

whew. party!
Back to top Go down
http://therealstrength.blogspot.com/
refusetoloose

refusetoloose

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:02 pm

[quote="desperate_move"]DLs IS PART OF PIRACY. PERO ANONG NAKAKAENJOY S PIRACY OR DL? MAS FEEL NYO B YUNG MAGDL KESA MAGKAROON NG MGA ORIG STUFF? OR TO BE EXTREME YUNG MGA TEST PRESS N VINYL OR LIMITED COLORWAY. KAKATAWA PERO BEFORE I ENJOY EVERYTHING THAT I HAVE NOW, I NEVER SUPPORT PIRACY... SORI, MASAKTAN N ANG DAPAT MASAKTAN.. NKAKASIRA NG EKSENA EH... WELL, AT LEAST S MGA TAONG NAKAUSAP KO AT NAHINGAN NG OPINYON... CHILL OUT!!! PARTY LANG!!!

OIST! LOOKING NGA PALA AKO S MGA INTERESTED S VINYL.. CEREMONY TEST PRES... BKA MERON KAYONG ALAM, SLAMAT... HELP ME OUT, COMPLETE WHAT I HAVE.. PARTY ULIT!!!!![

sa video wala na tlagang usapan dyan pirated n tlga yan kya mayaman n mga nag titinda sa quiapo...sa cd ang nkaka bwiset eh yung nag titinda ng pirated na cd sa recto pati yung mga local na underground pina payreted nyo pinag kaka kitahan nyo pa,,,mga hayup...katulad ko wala din ako pambile ng mraming cd,,pero mas mganda sana mag p kopya ka nalng sa ka kilala mo at least na share mo yung music,,mrami ka nga cd,, bumibile k tpus ang ginagawa mo eh kinokopya mo ng mrami tpus bini benta mo,,pinag kaka kitahan mo pa...mas m lupet yun...sna dun sa mga can afford at marame cd eh collection,pag me gusto kumopya share nyo nmn,lalo na dun sa mga interesado tlga sa music.. marame rin kse cd pero pinag dadamot...so mrami no choice ang gagawin eh biblhi nila yung mga nsa bangkenta,,,at... pag ng hiram kayo ibalk nyo no,,,,,
Back to top Go down
tadsz

tadsz

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 12:00 am

jep_peligro wrote:
hehe.. mainit dito ah.

basta ako sa local releases gumagastos ako pambili ng cd ngayon at tapes dati.
suporta na lang sa local bands sa pawis nila
. pero pag foreign bands, minsan hinayang din ako umiskor ng orig dahil di naman ako mayaman na kayang maging "record collector" not unless magustuhan ko talaga yung banda eh gagawan ko ng paraan maka bili ng release nila.

whew. party!

same here. kaya may kasama tlga akong tropa pag bumibili kasi share kami dun sa CD, kasi hiraman dun sa binili ko at binili nya. di naman mahirap mag-ipon. mahirap lang eh pigilan yung kati na mag-settle sa kung ano mas madali. mas appreciative din ako sa record talaga kasi piece yun ng isang tao/band and to able to support the thing you like is better than leeching your way into a lifeless download. this is my view since i've downloaded a large large gamut of albums already pero nung una kong nakabili ng CD, kay emman ng D.O.T. ay talo pa yung pakiramdam na nakuha ko pag pinagsama lahat ng DLs ko. i guess i learned it the other way around hehehe.
Back to top Go down
http://positivethinkingwontdoanything.blogspot.com/
desperate_move

desperate_move

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 1:33 am

NewYorkCubaoHardCorn wrote:
triplehin ko lang ha...naalala ko tuloy yung tropa ko na may isang kuwartong puno ng mga vinyl/7"/12" records mula new wave hanggang punk rock hanggang heavy mental hanggang hardcorn.

kolektor nga siya, no doubt. pero ang nakapagtataka at nakatutuwa, WALA SIYANG PHONOGRAPH/GRAMAPHONE o TURNTABLE! o kung meron man, e sira yata kase mahal daw yung karayom! and to think na sabi ni Marx (na idolo niya hehehe) sa Das Kapital:

"the existence of the things as being commodities, and the value-relation between the products of labor which stamps them as commodities, have absolutely no connection with their physical properties and with the material relations arising therefrom. There it is a definite social relation between men, that assumes, in their eyes, the fantastic form of a relation between things... This I call the Fetishism... of commodities."

di ko rin alam ibig sabihin niyan kase magaling lang ako mag-inggles pag laseng kaya eto sabi ng dictionary.com:

fetish--any object, idea, etc., eliciting unquestioning reverence, respect, devotion, or fixation. Rolling Eyes

lol!
Back to top Go down
dweedhxc

dweedhxc

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 5:18 am

[quote="refusetoloose"]
desperate_move wrote:

OIST! LOOKING NGA PALA AKO S MGA INTERESTED S VINYL.. CEREMONY TEST PRES... BKA MERON KAYONG ALAM, SLAMAT... HELP ME OUT, COMPLETE WHAT I HAVE.. PARTY ULIT!!!!![

sa video wala na tlagang usapan dyan pirated n tlga yan kya mayaman n mga nag titinda sa quiapo...sa cd ang nkaka bwiset eh yung nag titinda ng pirated na cd sa recto pati yung mga local na underground pina payreted nyo pinag kaka kitahan nyo pa,,,mga hayup...katulad ko wala din ako pambile ng mraming cd,,pero mas mganda sana mag p kopya ka nalng sa ka kilala mo at least na share mo yung music,,mrami ka nga cd,, bumibile k tpus ang ginagawa mo eh kinokopya mo ng mrami tpus bini benta mo,,pinag kaka kitahan mo pa...mas m lupet yun...sna dun sa mga can afford at marame cd eh collection,pag me gusto kumopya share nyo nmn,lalo na dun sa mga interesado tlga sa music.. marame rin kse cd pero pinag dadamot...so mrami no choice ang gagawin eh biblhi nila yung mga nsa bangkenta,,,at... pag ng hiram kayo ibalk nyo no,,,,,

thats more like it brother cheers
Back to top Go down
dweedhxc

dweedhxc

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 5:44 am

orig cds for the win, fuck piracy Laughing
Back to top Go down
desperate_move

desperate_move

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 5:54 am

dweedhxc missed ya collection thread... hehehe cheers
Back to top Go down
dweedhxc

dweedhxc

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 11:57 am

desperate_move wrote:
dweedhxc missed ya collection thread... hehehe cheers

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
NewYorkCubaoHardCorn

NewYorkCubaoHardCorn

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 1:31 pm

don't get me wrong ok, i have nothing against people buying pirated CDs or people downloading MP3s off the internet. in the same sense that i have nothing against people buying original CDs.

what i have no stomach for are people who announce to the world that they condemn piracy/downloading yet in the depths of their computer's hard drives or MP3 players they got not 1 or 2 songs, but a whole album (maybe more) downloaded from the web or ripped from a 25-peso pirated CD bought at recto/quiapo.

if you can honestly say that you don't own a single byte of pirated/downloaded music then that's integrity for you. and i give my highest respect to you. you probably even deserve a marble statue right in the middle of cartimar-recto or barter/hidalgo-quiapo for your monk-like temperance. but then if you're just paying lip service to the pro-copyright cause cuz it's cool, then who are you fooling? for one, it's not me or anyone else in this thread.

me? i can honestly say that i support piracy/downloading cuz it makes music (not to mention movies/media) accessible to the less fortunate--or those who need to satisfy their stomach first before they can satisfy their ears. i also support buying original CDs if you got the money for it. i'm not ashamed to say that i got pirated/downloaded stuff in my album collection sitting side by side my original cassette tapes (sold all of my orig CDs and vinyls to give to Charity--that's my mistress' name, Charity)

come to think of it, had it not been for piracy, would we realize that it takes less to actually produce a CD? that the big record companies reap huge profits out of small consumers? that through this system, the multinationals control the production, distribution, and marketing--not to mention, taste--in music that's being fed to the masses (especially, those from the third world: their former colonies). of course, independent/underground labels are a different story. i, for one, support buying original indie/undie releases. but it's a different deal when it comes to the majors.

as a parting shot, DO WHAT THOU WILT. to each his/her own. HONESTY IS STILL THE BEST POLICY (next of course to mediocrity and stupidity).

my apologies to Metallica's Lars Ulrich over Napster drunken
Back to top Go down
ichiSkrachi

ichiSkrachi

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 8:55 pm

just remember the question,PIRATED OR ORIG?honestly!

this is not a question of who's right and wrong.

wether it is pirated or orig it's the same thing that we used for listening purposes,the important thing is how you can relate with the message or massage(eto ang masarap) and the essence of it to your personal aesthetic.

ngayon kung diy talaga at pinirata pa sa bangketa eh malinaw na gaguhan na yun lol! lol! lol!

masarap din kasi makinig ng air supply,carpenters,matt monroe minsan pag malungkot ka di ba?aminin! lol! lol! lol!

LOVE YOUR ENEMIES AND HATE YOUR FRIENDS cyclops cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
dweedhxc

dweedhxc

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 11:30 pm

NewYorkCubaoHardCorn wrote:
don't get me wrong ok, i have nothing against people buying pirated CDs or people downloading MP3s off the internet. in the same sense that i have nothing against people buying original CDs.

what i have no stomach for are people who announce to the world that they condemn piracy/downloading yet in the depths of their computer's hard drives or MP3 players they got not 1 or 2 songs, but a whole album (maybe more) downloaded from the web or ripped from a 25-peso pirated CD bought at recto/quiapo.

if you can honestly say that you don't own a single byte of pirated/downloaded music then that's integrity for you. and i give my highest respect to you. you probably even deserve a marble statue right in the middle of cartimar-recto or barter/hidalgo-quiapo for your monk-like temperance. but then if you're just paying lip service to the pro-copyright cause cuz it's cool, then who are you fooling? for one, it's not me or anyone else in this thread.

me? i can honestly say that i support piracy/downloading cuz it makes music (not to mention movies/media) accessible to the less fortunate--or those who need to satisfy their stomach first before they can satisfy their ears. i also support buying original CDs if you got the money for it. i'm not ashamed to say that i got pirated/downloaded stuff in my album collection sitting side by side my original cassette tapes (sold all of my orig CDs and vinyls to give to Charity--that's my mistress' name, Charity)

come to think of it, had it not been for piracy, would we realize that it takes less to actually produce a CD? that the big record companies reap huge profits out of small consumers? that through this system, the multinationals control the production, distribution, and marketing--not to mention, taste--in music that's being fed to the masses (especially, those from the third world: their former colonies). of course, independent/underground labels are a different story. i, for one, support buying original indie/undie releases. but it's a different deal when it comes to the majors.

as a parting shot, DO WHAT THOU WILT. to each his/her own. HONESTY IS STILL THE BEST POLICY (next of course to mediocrity and stupidity).

my apologies to Metallica's Lars Ulrich over Napster drunken

i have to admit, nung early 90's, bumibili ako (every friday, regular yun) ng tapes sa recto, small picture w/ the "UNDERGROUND" logo inlay, i was a kid and nag start pa lang ako mamulat sa mga musick that time, then nung nakagraduate ako and nagkaron ng maayos na work, dun na ko nagstart magbibili ng mga orig stuffs (tapes/cds), sa bangkok kasi maraming distro, pagbalik ko ng pinas andyan na yung nocturnal records na nagbebenta ng mga piratang cds na sangkatutak, i know this one guy na ganito ang reaction nya about piracy & trading "pirating lang ang paraan para maspread ang mga metal music sa atin.. Sabi nila hindi ko daw sinusupport ang mga artist, some people say na dapat trading of cds, it doesn't make any sense, trading cds does not support the artist also, or buying original used cds, pareparehas lang naman lahat yan eh..." I disagree. Once a bands CD is out of the press whoever gets to own that shit be it second hand to the 666th hand and its a legit release YOU ARE SUPPORTING THE BANDS! Downloading and SELLING it is a form of stealing. If it isn't then what is it? (excluding downloads personally sanctioned by bands)
The band doesn't know you are downloading their product and selling it for yourself without giving them their due. That is stealing. If I just download at home and use it for my own personal masturbation would it still be on the same moral magnitude? Very Happy
My opinion on downloading is simple. Go ahead there is nothing wrong with that. If you end up liking it, buy the original. If you download it and make money out of it, then that's another story. Amen?
Back to top Go down
CorixNbzine

CorixNbzine

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 12:52 am

pare, skin kase kaya ko nasabi na" Piracy is good" yun kase ang dapat sa mga nasa major label, ok lang ipipirata cla e, mas ok nga yun e!!! maliban lang sa mga local/intl. underground bands na nag release diy!!! or independent release!

kase once na bumili ka ng mga underground releases sa bangketa para mo na ring sinabi na hindi ka sumusuporta sa diy...kaya nga iisang shop lang sa manila ang sinusuportahan ko e, yung "radiation area" kase tunay na underground info shop talaga e...yun lang naman at ala ng ibang shop jan sa manila!!! kundi yung Radiation Area lang, dapat supurtahan natin yun sana maibalik ulit!!! sana lahat ng mga tao d2 sa forum tulungan natin din si darwin maibalik yun!!! dahil yun ang tunay na underground info na para satin lahat!!

katulad nga ng sabi nyo, kung cno meron at ako kunyari alang pangbili, mag pa burn nalang at keep it on your own collection, wag na ibenta tulad ng nangyayari sa recto, dont use it in any comercial purposes!!!

mostly local releases are diy, pede ka naman magpa burn lang sa tropa mo na meron tapos xerox mo yung inlay cover nung release nila, tapos keep it on your own collection, ganun lang db???!!! kung pro press naman, tulad ng t4c mas maganda bumili talaga or minsan nakikipagtrade din naman ata cla e, pede nga ba fair trade sa releases nyo bro???!! hehe!!

and by the way you sick old school as fuck!!! i am not against on mp3, motherfucker!!! some old school as fuck claim that mp3 sucks!!! but that's out on topic, anyway, lets make another topic or thread on that, why you fuckin old school as fuck hates MP3???!!! at katulald nga ng zine ko at ng banda ko available for download yung demo namin at yung zine ko, kase gusto namin for free yun!!!,..if you want the link jus Pm me...that's free!!! motherrfucker!!! but dont use it in any commercial puroposhit!!! motherfucker!!!!

ganun lang yun mga brod!!! ika nga nila...party lang!!! hahaha!!! party pare!!! drunken drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
http://nbzine.cjb.net
dweedhxc

dweedhxc

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 1:44 am

haha ang puso mo corix, ang puso! hinay hinay lang Laughing
Back to top Go down
zepol
hoodlum
zepol

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 8:01 am

amen to brad dweedhxc and good point NewYorkCubaoHardCorn! cheers
cheers for the heartfelt and intelligent inputs guys! (i'm loving the latter's academic, quoted closers sa mga post nya)

i 100% support the downloading of media files be it music, video, and/or sometimes written.
fuck all the corporate cheerleaders throwing accusations of theft sa mga taong "namimitas" ng files online.
IT DOES HELP THE ARTIST when people checkout their stuff regardless of the methods of acquisition. cyclops
when it comes to orignals naman para saken, if a band or a release interests you (lalo na pag local) seek 'em out sa mga shops na nagke-carry ng releases nila like jon's punk.skate.shop sa cartimar recto, yung mga kalapit na tindahan mayroon din, o sa mga mailorder distros like m.y.o., major malfunction, and take-4. Or better yet, go to one of their gigs! hindi mo lang mabibili ang stuff nila, mapapanood mo pa! bounce
kung medyo short ka sa budget, ask a friend who owns one to burn a copy for you. but don't forget to get one pag medyo nakaluwag ka na. same goes sa mga foreign releases sans the latter part kasi impossible silang mapanood unless mag-tour sila dito Razz
so there, my 2 cents on the Pirated vs. Orig debacle rabbit
tuloy! I love you
Back to top Go down
pierminator

pierminator

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 12:49 pm

CorixNbzine wrote:
pare, skin kase kaya ko nasabi na" Piracy is good" yun kase ang dapat sa mga nasa major label, ok lang ipipirata cla e, mas ok nga yun e!!! maliban lang sa mga local/intl. underground bands na nag release diy!!! or independent release!

kase once na bumili ka ng mga underground releases sa bangketa para mo na ring sinabi na hindi ka sumusuporta sa diy...kaya nga iisang shop lang sa manila ang sinusuportahan ko e, yung "radiation area" kase tunay na underground info shop talaga e...yun lang naman at ala ng ibang shop jan sa manila!!! kundi yung Radiation Area lang, dapat supurtahan natin yun sana maibalik ulit!!! sana lahat ng mga tao d2 sa forum tulungan natin din si darwin maibalik yun!!! dahil yun ang tunay na underground info na para satin lahat!!

katulad nga ng sabi nyo, kung cno meron at ako kunyari alang pangbili, mag pa burn nalang at keep it on your own collection, wag na ibenta tulad ng nangyayari sa recto, dont use it in any comercial purposes!!!

mostly local releases are diy, pede ka naman magpa burn lang sa tropa mo na meron tapos xerox mo yung inlay cover nung release nila, tapos keep it on your own collection, ganun lang db???!!! kung pro press naman, tulad ng t4c mas maganda bumili talaga or minsan nakikipagtrade din naman ata cla e, pede nga ba fair trade sa releases nyo bro???!! hehe!!

and by the way you sick old school as fuck!!! i am not against on mp3, motherfucker!!! some old school as fuck claim that mp3 sucks!!! but that's out on topic, anyway, lets make another topic or thread on that, why you fuckin old school as fuck hates MP3???!!! at katulald nga ng zine ko at ng banda ko available for download yung demo namin at yung zine ko, kase gusto namin for free yun!!!,..if you want the link jus Pm me...that's free!!! motherrfucker!!! but dont use it in any commercial puroposhit!!! motherfucker!!!!

ganun lang yun mga brod!!! ika nga nila...party lang!!! hahaha!!! party pare!!! drunken drunken drunken

YEAH!!! KICK ASS!
Back to top Go down
dweedhxc

dweedhxc

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 11:30 am

my complete disco of ALL OUT WAR

and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! DSC06067

cheers
Back to top Go down
dweedhxc

dweedhxc

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 11:32 am

and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! DSC06067
Back to top Go down
termulator

termulator

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 2:08 pm

gusto ko magipon ng vinyl e... wala lang ako turntable na ayos... may pirata bang vinyl drunken sayang yung mga plaka dito na ginawa ko lang na frisbee nung paslit pa ko
Back to top Go down
m(A)rcor(E)

m(A)rcor(E)

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 2:20 pm

anu gusto mo orig? okei fine...
anu gusto mo piracy? okei fine...

cnu ba ngsabi na kailangan pakialaman ang bwat isa? wala nmn db? hehehehe!

piracy is still fine so as the orig one!

zorro i'm a pirate!
Back to top Go down
termulator

termulator

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 2:39 pm

Orig o Pirated?... basta for free ok na ok!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
humanoise*

humanoise*

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 4:03 pm

ako matagal na akong suki ng DLs at mga so-called "recto burns", pero kung talagang gusto ko yung album na yun, hahanapin ko yung talagang orig, kung kaya kong abutin. ansarap din naman nung pakiramdam na habang pinakikinggan mo mayroon kang hawak na inlay sa dalawa mong kamay, pero pag talagang yung CD/vinyl/tape wateber na yun eh malabo talagang magkaroon ako. eh di go for more easier alternatives Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sunnydayhappytunes
l0r3nz0m1r4nd4

l0r3nz0m1r4nd4

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 8:12 pm

as long as may pera pang bili ng hard copies na orig bibili ako!
pero meron din akong mga downloaded stuffs na mahirap hanapin ung mga original copies.
pero tulad minsan meron nakong downloaded copy nung album n un,
bumili pako ng cd nun! vise versa! hehe.
kasi ayoko lang tlga ipplay ung mga cd's ko! bka magasgasan masira!
di ko alam kung bakit? hahahaha! lol!
sa local scene support natin yung original copies! owrayt!
Back to top Go down
humanoise*

humanoise*

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 1:09 pm

i always look forward on buying hard copies of local stuff syempre Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sunnydayhappytunes
♫♥vana

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 4:20 pm

para sa isang dukhang tulad ko na 50 pesos lang ang baon sa skul araw araw (kasama na dun pamasahe kong 23 balikan), isang hulog ng langit ang pirated at free downloads...

kung wala yun, san pa ko pupulutin?!
kawawa naman ako nun...
Back to top Go down
deadstop

deadstop

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 8:59 am

Pag local UG stuff syempre Original na. lol haha Pero mahirap na din ngayon, mahirap ang buhay.
Back to top Go down
NewYorkCubaoHardCorn

NewYorkCubaoHardCorn

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 2:57 pm

l0r3nz0m1r4nd4 wrote:
...pero meron din akong mga downloaded stuffs na mahirap hanapin ung mga original copies.

sabi nga ni urban bandit arnold m dati: "the original is the criminal" (warewolf zine interview)

dugtong ko lang: "and when the original is gone, the duplicate (photocopy, pirated copy, xerox copy, dubbed copy, burned copy, nescopy) is the original." drunken
Back to top Go down
batibothxc

batibothxc

PostSubject: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 6:08 pm

Ung orig pang collection nalang.

haha
Back to top Go down
fearlessvampirenagger

fearlessvampirenagger

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 5:36 am

PAK THE ORIG!
PAK THE PIRATED!!!

TESTPRESS AKO MEN! TESTPRESS!!! PARA MAS "ELITE"!
Back to top Go down
Bongga Ka Dhay

Bongga Ka Dhay

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 7:51 am

Hahahahahahahahaha..... nakakatuwa ito ah.... Pirated or Original, pirated o original, pirated or original..... PIRRRRRAAATTTEEEEEEEEEDDDDD!!!!!

Isa ako sa mga nagdadamot ng cds at vinyls ko.... Ano ko hilo, magpapahiram sa iyo.... Sigurado dalawa lang kahahantungan kapag nagpahiram ka, either na isoli sa iyo na laspag na or di na maisoli sa iyo..... Kaya hilo lang ang nagpapahiram.....

Gusto mo ba magpakopya sa akin? Kapag nabigyan mo ako ng matinong rason, papakopyahin kita.... (ito ang principles ko, bahala ka kung gusto mo itong i-contest)

Dati nagpaparecord lang ako sa mga kakilala ko, pero kahit record lang yun, pinapahalagahan ko pa din... Almost 20 years na yung mga casette tapes ko na record lang, pero hanggang ngayon buhay na buhay pa... Ni ayaw ko nga itong maalikabukan... Kasi nga dito ako nagsimula... Tinuturing ko itong koleksyon at pinapahalagahan ko yung taong nagrecord para sa akin. in fact nilalagyan ko ng pangalan kung sino ang nagrecord nun... Ganun ko ito pinapahalagahan pati yung tao.

Ngayon, sobrang accessible na ang punk music dahil sa internet at pirata o sa advance technology... Ang tanong na lang pinapahalagan mo ba ito, sa pirata man ito galing o sa DL?

Yun ang problema sa atin ngayon, marami sa atin walang pagpapahalaga sa punk music... dahil nga sa sobrang accessible na.....

Kaya ako ay nagdadamot para malaman din ng iba na may halaga ito.... Pero kapag nabigyan mo ako ng magandang rason, ibuburn kita with matching colored cover pa na parang original...para mas BONGGA!!! geek

Ipagtanong mo na lang kung sino lang ang gumagawa nyan.... hehehehehehehe... yung iba may idea na kung sino ako talaga.... geek
Back to top Go down
Sidewynder

Sidewynder

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 9:56 am

Pag Pirated: kung nagtitipid ka at wala kang pera dito ka..at least in your own little way nasusuportahan at napapakinggan mo pa rin mga trip mong banda.

Pag Original: Yan..ok talaga ang pagtangkilik sa ganito kasi talagang suportado mo yung trip mong banda..and "kung sapat at sobra ang pera mo dumito ka".. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/lostsaint
corelang

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 1:41 am

[quote="m(A)rcor(E)"]anu gusto mo orig? okei fine...
anu gusto mo piracy? okei fine...

cnu ba ngsabi na kailangan pakialaman ang bwat isa? wala nmn db? hehehehe!

piracy is still fine so as the orig one!

YOU GOT IT RIGHT SIR!!!!!!!!

Kung may pang score bumili ng orig kung wala mag tiyaga sa pirata!
Back to top Go down
no love lost

no love lost

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 7:03 pm

pag underground - orig

pag porno - pirated!
Back to top Go down
pierminator

pierminator

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:18 pm

Pag porno kahit ORIG kahit DVD-BLUERAY hahaha!!
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 7:22 pm

pagod na ako! suko na talga! ayuko na magdl ng piniratang version ng Delta Force at Simcity sa net... palaging may virus... o kaya di kaya ng RAM ko buong araw ko ginugol oras ko sa ganyang paiintay ng pagddl ng mga lintek na installer na yan...

i ended up looking for the serial code of my Guitar Pro 5 which took me 5 to 10 minutes...

PFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTT scratch Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!   and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly! Empty

Back to top Go down

and now the moment that you've waited for: PIRATED or ORIG? honestly!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next