DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Selling a big part of my record collection. SET SALE!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Biscuits

Selling a big part of my record collection. SET SALE!! Empty
PostSubject: Selling a big part of my record collection. SET SALE!!   Selling a big part of my record collection. SET SALE!! EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:38 am

Hey people!
I decided to skim my record collection, so I'm selling away a big portion of it.
No auction or exorbitant prices. It's a set sale at fair prices.
You can find stuff like Bad Brains, Count Me Out, AFI, Bottom Line, Infest, Bold, Chaos UK, Jawbreaker, Crucial Youth, Buzzcocks, Negative Approach, Breathe In, Avengers, Bouncing Souls, Damad, Code Of Honor, Subhumans, Negazione, PHC, Damned, Chorus Of Disapproval, Stupids, Pennywise, Disorder, As Friends Rust, Crass, Better Than A Thousand, Cockney Rejects, Bane, Dischrage, Face Value, Ebba Gron, GBH, Worn Thin, Ignition, Screeching Weasel, AFI, Asta Kask, Black Market Baby, Rocket From The Crypt, Scream, Until Today, Sham 69, Toy Dolls,... and hundreds more. Mainly HC and Punk, but also some Crust, Grind, Emo and Indie.
I've put everything here, so you can see the price, the record cover and find all the relevant info:
http://www.goodwillrecords.net/shop/mailorder.php
For any questions, don't hesitate to contact me directly.
adam@goodwillrecords.net

Later!

Adam
Back to top Go down
xraymondx

xraymondx

Selling a big part of my record collection. SET SALE!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling a big part of my record collection. SET SALE!!   Selling a big part of my record collection. SET SALE!! EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:09 pm

Better than a thousand & Bane Mad
Back to top Go down

Selling a big part of my record collection. SET SALE!!
Page 1 of 1