DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SALAD DAYS RECORDS SAMPLER 2010

Go down 
AuthorMessage
borddo

borddo

SALAD DAYS RECORDS SAMPLER 2010 Empty
PostSubject: SALAD DAYS RECORDS SAMPLER 2010   SALAD DAYS RECORDS SAMPLER 2010 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:03 am

from SDR:

Things have been a bit slow here on SDRHQ, so I’ve decided to shake things up a bit. Since my man Rafael @ Impact Bookings is doing some shows this month, I’ve decided to try a new thing to help expose both SDR and the bands to some of the local kids in the scene. So without further a due, I present SALAD DAYS RECORDS SAMPLER 2010!

All you need to do is download it HERE!
SALAD DAYS RECORDS SAMPLER 2010 Sdr_sa10
http://download949.mediafire.com/efcdbhd99zog/j7in35t5fcaujri/SDR+SAMPLER+2010.rar

Included are 2 songs by each band on the SDR roster along with lyrics for those crucial sing alongs. Feel free to spread the word.

Back to top Go down

SALAD DAYS RECORDS SAMPLER 2010
Page 1 of 1