DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit

Go down 
+40
Beef Supreme
chekays
kers benoit
yokiisthename
Black Mamba
hen8
vh_stateofcalamity
xxxImjustagirlxxx
KINGKONG ARMAGEDDON
oldskulmamah
motmot
termulator
tat's boy
jAhLLANsalot
jsonangelo
xjanusx
dha
despertateveturealidad
jjems
Jepp!
l0r3nz0m1r4nd4
vishualaide
xtreblinkalovescenex
sister brad
cameage
pinabili.lang.ng.toyo
Jepoyic
m(A)rcor(E)
zepol
hellsfire
dweedhxc
raymond
radikal_froi
bongklong_1881
electric_dynamite
NewYorkCubaoHardCorn
keida
moonlessnight97
ichiSkrachi
BongBong
44 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BongBong

BongBong

share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit Empty
PostSubject: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 5:09 am

ok share anything to ease or stop that craving which can result to withdrawals... this can help me and other smokers... hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbongbongx.multiply.com
ichiSkrachi

ichiSkrachi

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 6:37 pm

BongBong wrote:
ok share anything to ease or stop that craving which can result to withdrawals... this can help me and other smokers... hahaha

sex cheers Laughing lol!

LOVE YOUR ENEMIES AND HATE YOUR FRIENDS cyclops cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
moonlessnight97

moonlessnight97

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 6:42 pm

magasawa ka ng straightedge! queen
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 12:41 pm

^^ cheers sadly wala pa lol

anarkispanky wrote:

sex cheers Laughing lol!

mas mapapayosi lang ako after nyan lol
Back to top Go down
keida

keida

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 1:47 pm

the mere fact that smoking is disgusting.
tapos dagdag polusyon pa sya.
it's a drug/addiction and the whole billion dollar industry thrives on the maltreatment of tobacco farmers, where all the land used up could be used for food instead.
imagine how much payola the government agencies receive so that these companies could sell us these cancer sticks undred the guise of it being "cool".
Back to top Go down
http://xkeidax.deviantart.com
NewYorkCubaoHardCorn

NewYorkCubaoHardCorn

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 1:50 pm

TSONGKE...no seriously, try candy or anything sweet and chewy.
if that doesn't work, do it gradually:

1) shift from chocolate-flavored marlboros (reds) to lights (whites), then from lights to mint-lights (the green ones), then to champion (oops, made a wrong turn there hehehe)...then to chewing gum, candy or the junk food of your choice

2) from 1 fuck, este, pack a day reduce it by half; instead of 20s, buy 10s

3) smoke only after every meal and not when you feel like it or everytime you pee--which is every 30 minutes when you're doing shitty office work

4) smoke only when you're drinking or hanging out with office mates/friends of the opposite sex (that is, if they're smokers also) so you can watch how they hold their cigarette between their delicate manicured fingers and watch them drag/suck on it as you imagine that it's your...

5) if the above 4 doesn't work, you can always marry a straightXedge girl/mother-figure who's got a talent for nagging...like i do hehehe

been there, done that. been a quitter for half a year now. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://planetangpapel.blogspot.com
NewYorkCubaoHardCorn

NewYorkCubaoHardCorn

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 1:55 pm

keida wrote:
the mere fact that smoking is disgusting.
imagine how much payola the government agencies receive so that these companies could sell us these cancer sticks undred the guise of it being "cool".

al keida is right! come to think of it, it's been like what, almost a year now since i've seen/heard an ad for a cigarette yet my co-workers & friends continue to smoke like car exhaust pipes. maybe we pinoys really like to do what's illegal/prohibited. it's like the more we say "hoy tarantado bawal umihi dito" the more people will assume to role of tarantado cuz, like al keida said, it's cool. no wonder the band name: PHILIPPINE VIOLATORS hehehe. lol!
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:27 pm

i'm still thinking... every pack of cigarette has a warning and it is still on the market... parang tanga lang... dapat di na binebenta...

saken i regret smoking... it haunts me... maski ayaw mo nagcracrave ka talaga...

btt... saging!!! lol
Back to top Go down
NewYorkCubaoHardCorn

NewYorkCubaoHardCorn

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 1:55 pm

like i said earlier bro, the BIGGER the warning sign on the cig pack the more people will buy.
why?
reverse psychology
kung san bawal tumawid dun tumatawid
maglagay ka ng butas sa pader, walang sisilip
lagyan mo ng sign: BAWAL SUMILIP DITO
what do you think will happen? cyclops
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 2:54 pm

^^ people get curious and will peak lol

just like in the Bible... the Lord told Lot and his family that they must not look back on the city of Sodom while they are evacuating... aun ung asawa nya pasaway tumingin naging asin tuloi lol

btt... ung pic ng pinagtagpi tagping bulok na katawan ng tao dhail sa yosi lol
Back to top Go down
NewYorkCubaoHardCorn

NewYorkCubaoHardCorn

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 3:07 pm

yup, i've seen that poster at some edsa intersections and at some mrt stations.
it's cute i think: fact vs. myth, diseased body parts vs. cool macho image
come to think of it, the good-looking models in cigarette ads are living a lie!
now, that's truth in advertising Cool
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 4:04 pm

moonlessnight97 wrote:
magasawa ka ng straightedge! queen

oi jovs, nag yoyosi ka nga pala dati ano?? hehe.. or ikaw nga ba nakita ko nagyoyosi? bounce baka i-body slam ka ni unbreakable kapag nagyosi ka hehe...go straightedge!!! Suspect

i tried quitting, twice. First attempt was when i got into the straightedge fever. everybody was living clean so i tried it too. And for 9 months my lungs were as clear as ever. I felt stronger and stronger, because not only wasn't i smoking but abstaining alcohol and meat too.

Then came my finals' result. I failed one subject that almost held me back a year in college.. I felt so down I had to drink something. I had a beer, all of a sudden throwing all the edge away and had no second thought s about it. Then I had a rush..a craving for a smoke. I had one, and another, and another, and jesus...it felt good.

Not that im telling you to smoke or something.. but some of us can control our demons...some of us can't. I can't.

Oh the second attempt was last year, when I had to quit smoking due to my bad throat. But after q month, I gave in again.

Geesh, Im gonna watch this topic. bounce

Suggestion ko saten bro... dahil parati ako nag sesecond thoughts sa smoking kapag nakakabasa or nakakakita ako ng mga medical books and magazines that portray the gruelsome effects of smoking.hehe...tsaka yung posters sa MRT...the guy who looks like Grendel from Beowulf. bounce
Back to top Go down
keida

keida

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 6:12 pm

i grew up with an uncle who smoked all the time.
i despised the smoke that filled out apartment at that time.

then came college, i started smoking.
later on, i realized that i wasn't getting anything out of it.
literally nothing, except the vibe that i was one of those kids who "smoked".

it was a useless habit.
so i quit.
Back to top Go down
http://xkeidax.deviantart.com
bongklong_1881

bongklong_1881

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 6:21 pm

EAT NICOTINE GUM. DAPAT LULUNUKIN HAH. cyclops
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 7:22 pm

BongBong wrote:
^^ people get curious and will peak lol

PEEK!!! ampness na gutom

i've never seen that poster in MRT pero cgruo magkapareho lang un at ung nakita ko sa clinic ng TRACE COllege nung hs pa ako... kamukha ni Grendel diba? hahaha

@electric dynamite - seryosohin mo na ang pag quit... ayaw mo naman kasing tulad ng toot mo sa toot ng kamukha ni Grendel diba? hahaha

hmm i remember that Nicotine gum therapy... it never work talaga saken lol

i guess seseryosohin ko na tong pagquit after i was hyperventilated and palpitated too much last Monday night while walking after i arrange my assesment form...
Back to top Go down
radikal_froi

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 12:02 am

I used to be edge for almost 10 years... but sadly I lost it last year. Had to drink and smoke... minsan dumarating yung time na hinahanap mo, but siguro since I used to be edge, may control na din. ngaun, about 3 months na since I took a hit and drink...

best way to stip would be do to it gradually, limit yourself to a stick or two a day, then it will develop from there, malalaman mo nlang na a couple says ago na pla since you had a hit then hangang sa mawala na sa sistema mo totally...
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 3:20 am

i scared when i realized i was imprisoned by my own sh*t... i crave a lot and it makes me crazy...

good thing it's only a cigarette and there's a hope to remove it from your system...

what more pa kaya pag iyon ay heroine or cocaine?
Back to top Go down
raymond

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 7:19 am

I know you don't like preachy sxe songs.. pero dahil sikat ang BANE, intermission muna...o sayaw na! bounce

SUPERHERO

she rolls her eyes
and lights another
"one day i'll quit these things,
they're killing me."
she blows her brains
right out her fucking mouth
i just don't know how you do it

well, there is nothing in me
that you don't have
deep within your fucking self
well, there is nothing in me
that you do not have
deep within your fucking self

yes, the body is weak
but the mind is stronger
it controls the body
you are not a slave.

and i am not a superhero!

you see, the difference between hard and impossible
well, it's a thousand miles wide

but that's not what you want to hear.
don't live a lifetime of regret.
is there a moment of uncomfort
never knowing, no, no, never knowing
how great it feels to be free
Back to top Go down
dweedhxc

dweedhxc

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 11:34 am

palitan mo ng masturbation What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://diypinoyhcpunk.com
hellsfire

hellsfire

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 10:43 pm

there are no right way or quick way to quit smoking JUST QUIT. for me ill keep on smoking until i grow up.
Back to top Go down
zepol
hoodlum
zepol

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 6:07 am

hellsfire wrote:
there are no right way or quick way to quit smoking JUST QUIT. for me ill keep on smoking until i grow up.
its best you do it right away mr. noise barrage Exclamation mukhang may tama ka na sa baga.
no seriously, seek some medical help na affraid
Back to top Go down
m(A)rcor(E)

m(A)rcor(E)

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 7:31 am

smoke okeysyonali... kaya lng ngkakataon araw araw may okasyon! dahil bawat kinabukasan ay isang pagkakataon.... hehehehe!

but atleast sa ngaun, limited na tlga ako kpg nag smoke! i think twice a day, minsan nga once at hindi tlga eh! hehehe, ayuz! pwera biro! ang CHURVA nga eh!

flower GRAVE!
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 3:30 pm

zepol wrote:
hellsfire wrote:
its best you do it right away mr. noise barrage Exclamation mukhang may tama ka na sa baga.
no seriously, seek some medical help na affraid

Mr Noise Barrage OMG... baka side effect na yan ng smoking arje...better stop na nga
Back to top Go down
Jepoyic

Jepoyic

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 3:44 pm

Well SRSLY, sa kaso ko eh, don't smoke nalang, think of it as a challenge for yourself. Tsaka isa pang bagay, smoking eh parang wala lang, iwasan pati ung impulse na pag nakadaan sa store eh kukuha kaagad nang pera at bibili nang yosi, ganun lang un, most of the time mga impulsive ang mga smokers, bibili nalang bigla tapos magyoyosi.

At isa pa sinabi din nga ni Keida, hindi maganda tingnan sa tao ang nagyoyosi, mabaho at nakakadistract nang tao.
Back to top Go down
ichiSkrachi

ichiSkrachi

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 10:47 pm

blunt. flower grave lol! lol! lol!

LOVE YOUR ENEMIES AND HATE YOUR FRIENDS cyclops cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
m(A)rcor(E)

m(A)rcor(E)

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 8:25 am

olrayt....

flower GRAVE!
Back to top Go down
pinabili.lang.ng.toyo

pinabili.lang.ng.toyo

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptySun Sep 21, 2008 9:06 am

dati tinry ko na mag quit magsmoke for like 3 months, last year. nakaya ko siya.
until mag december non, dami parties and gatherings.
dami inuman and yosi..
can't resist the temptation..
and well until now, ganon pa din.

before, nun nagquit ako, i have a partner na hindi din nagsmoke.
and he doesn't want me to see smoking.
ayaw niya din makita ako ng mga friends niya nag smoke.
so no choice, stop talaga.

but then we broke up.
wala na...
same old routine..
balik sa bisyo..
haha!

hirap pakawalan. tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.superym24.multiply.com
cameage

cameage

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 10:33 pm

i think self discipline will be the most effective way.
Back to top Go down
sister brad
bodyguard
sister brad

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 9:33 am

i agree.....
Back to top Go down
sister brad
bodyguard
sister brad

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 9:38 am

or try looking at pictures of lungs and brains of chain smokers over the net. you'll see some black holes and gooey stuff rotting on the lungs and brain. you might want to stop smoking when you see it. it might work unless you're into death metal or gore.
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 10:09 am

sister brad wrote:
or try looking at pictures of lungs and brains of chain smokers over the net. you'll see some black holes and gooey stuff rotting on the lungs and brain. you might want to stop smoking when you see it. it might work unless you're into death metal or gore.

is it normal to want to have sex with a brain?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
sister brad
bodyguard
sister brad

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 2:08 pm

nah, i dont think so. unless you're the villain from teenage mutant ninja turtles. that's legit! lol!
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 2:33 pm

sister brad wrote:
nah, i dont think so. unless you're the villain from teenage mutant ninja turtles. that's legit! lol!

i am shredder! fucker of brains! mindfucccccccccccck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
Jepoyic

Jepoyic

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 1:23 pm

sister brad wrote:

Oh ang erotic nun, wak naman po please, hahaha.

Hindi, bukod sa self discipline, eh isipin mo din you're doing something good, and sometimes guy who don't smoke are much more appealing to the ladies, hahahaha Smile
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 9:49 pm

have a Palawan vacation... *sippin on mango juice* afro
Back to top Go down
vishualaide

vishualaide

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 1:18 am

Try hanging out with guys who have ubo and colds.. Be sure to catch some.. At pag terrible na ang sipon at ubo.. tignan natin kung makapag yosi ka pa.. haha...
Back to top Go down
sister brad
bodyguard
sister brad

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 7:44 am

Jepoyic wrote:
sister brad wrote:

Oh ang erotic nun, wak naman po please, hahaha.

Hindi, bukod sa self discipline, eh isipin mo din you're doing something good, and sometimes guy who don't smoke are much more appealing to the ladies, hahahaha Smile

yep. yun nga lang appealing ka lang tingnan sa mga chicks. lol!
Back to top Go down
l0r3nz0m1r4nd4

l0r3nz0m1r4nd4

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 10:14 am

tumambay kayo dito sa malolos capitol. a single stick can cost you P502.00
araw araw ka tumambay dun. sure quit ka! lol!
Back to top Go down
ichiSkrachi

ichiSkrachi

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:37 pm

magsunog ka ng tsinelas,tapos singhutin mo yung usok nun.garantisado ora mismo hihinto ka ng manigarilyo dude. lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Jepp!

Jepp!

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 8:21 pm

may pinayosi sakin tropa ko, he dubbed it "yosi ng pulis". pampatigil daw due to its foul taste. meron daw itong 16+ na ibat-ibang herbs. tnry ko mga 4 na puff ayoko na. tas pagkayosi ko ng lights kapareho na ng lasa kaya napatigil ako magyosi ng 2 oras, tas after a couple o' mins wala na lasa kaya suba ulit.
Back to top Go down
jjems

jjems

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 8:36 pm

cameage wrote:
i think self discipline will be the most effective way.
Plus 'determination', dude! Smile
That's how I did It. thumbs up and wink

Biglain mo! Tas mag-vitamins ka, dude! cherry

cheers
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:16 pm

3 months no smoking and counting!!!
Back to top Go down
despertateveturealidad

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 1:41 pm

cyclops 1 stick= 4,ooo toxins + 40 carcinogens = Alveoli greatly distend, diminishing lung capacity=Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)= Emphysema= RIP affraid
Back to top Go down
dha

dha

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 12:27 am

i smoke a lot in the previous years pero time changed... it helps a lot!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://womyn.multiply.com
xjanusx

xjanusx

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 12:31 am

Go Cold Turkey!
Back to top Go down
jsonangelo

jsonangelo

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 4:35 pm

Pag walang bukas ng tindahan malapit sa bahay nio pag gabi, wag ka ng bumili ng sigarilyo pang magdamag. kahit papano mababawasan.

ganyan ginagawa ko at least pag gabi medyo konti lang nayoyosi ko. kso minsan d tlga ko makatiis nalabas p ko para maghanap ng bukas na tindahan LOL
Back to top Go down
jAhLLANsalot

jAhLLANsalot

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 4:38 am

xBongBongx wrote:

bro, im a quitter. ive been smoking since mid 90's and stopped 2001. believe me! its not easy. unfortunately i had to learn the hard way. thru d years ive been doing all kinds of drugs. and i mean a lot of everything. from acid to coke, e, uppers, k etc except heroin. anyways, there was one party that i had a little bit too much that made me realized that i have to quit something if i wanted to live longer. i stopped doing the hardcore drugs, well not everything. but mainly i stopped cigarrettes. i tried everything. i went to lights, then i stopped buying and started bumming cigs. it wasnt easy. then i finally did and everyday i test my will power. up to now i havnt smoked cigs. just weed, its way better than cigs. neuro protective and fights cancer.

hope this help. remember will power. its all in you.
Back to top Go down
tat's boy

tat's boy

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 10:22 am

wala pla kau mas astig kaya ako sa inyo.. may kkwento sana ako kaso baka sabihin mayabang ako... basta maga tol wala kau sinabi sakin
Back to top Go down
termulator

termulator

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 12:59 am

YUP, WEEDS NAKAKATULONG...
PERO LATELY WALANG WEEDS DITO KAYA CIGS NANAMAN NG SOLID. Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamefaqs.com
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 5:28 pm

@jah - thanks for advice man! gladly i stopped smoking since October and it's my 4th month of no smoking this Feb!

cheers

chongki? tinry ko na rin yan pero natauhan ako nung pinakasabog ko albino

@tats boy - kwento mo na Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit   share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit Empty

Back to top Go down

share your ways to contro/or even stop the smoking habit
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next