DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Aussie DIY dude in Singapore Oct 24-29

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WeEmptyRooms

An Aussie DIY dude in Singapore Oct 24-29 Empty
PostSubject: An Aussie DIY dude in Singapore Oct 24-29   An Aussie DIY dude in Singapore Oct 24-29 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:11 am

Hi,

My name is jem. Some of you may already know me or met me if you came to Melbourne?

I run a label called WeEmptyRooms and play in Fire Witch/ITGB/Fangs of...etc.

www.WeEmptyRooms.com

I will be in Singapore next week. Arriving late on the 24th (midnight or something) and going home late on the 29th. If anyone wants to hang out, show me sights etc. just get in contact. Or please post any reccommendations for things of interest. I'd love to see any DIY venues/shops/galleries etc.
And even more dorky tourist things.

I could also help with FNB and i'd like to learn any Malay you can teach me! I can cook.
My blood is indian malay but i have spent very little time in the area so i feel ashamed i can't speak malay or tamil!

I will be mainly free to hang in the days. I will be back around May 2011 to tour with my band so keen to get info/opinions on DIY touring too.

thanks!
jem

Back to top Go down
WeEmptyRooms

PostSubject: Re: An Aussie DIY dude in Singapore Oct 24-29   An Aussie DIY dude in Singapore Oct 24-29 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:14 am

Oh and i forgot to say if anyone wants anything off my label/distro let me know and i can bring it over. No postage!
Back to top Go down
zepol
hoodlum
zepol

PostSubject: Re: An Aussie DIY dude in Singapore Oct 24-29   An Aussie DIY dude in Singapore Oct 24-29 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:31 pm

when are you heading over our neck of the woods Jem? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
WeEmptyRooms

PostSubject: Re: An Aussie DIY dude in Singapore Oct 24-29   An Aussie DIY dude in Singapore Oct 24-29 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:51 pm

Hopefully in May 2011!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Aussie DIY dude in Singapore Oct 24-29   An Aussie DIY dude in Singapore Oct 24-29 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Aussie DIY dude in Singapore Oct 24-29
Page 1 of 1