DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone on here listen to ska?

Go down 
+8
sammolski
stoned_youth
zepol
ukinam1978
soral
mang nenok
Pierminator2Judgementday
Kyle T
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle T

Anyone on here listen to ska? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone on here listen to ska?   Anyone on here listen to ska? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:56 pm

When I was younger I used to love listening to ska bands. With summer approaching, and my nostalgic records spinning, I couldn't be more stoked for this 7" club.

Here's the deal:
- 6 split 7inches
- 12 bands including Reel Big Fish, Mustard Plug, Big D & the Kids Table, Bomb the Music Industry!, The Slackers, Sonic Boom Six, and more!
- all new/unreleased/or live tracks
- limited to 500
- ship 2 at a time, every other month
- pre-orders up now. ship late July
- $36 dollars including shipping in the U.S!

http://www.skaisdead.bigcartel.com/

"Coming this summer as a joint effort from Asbestos Records, Underground Communique Records, and the nice folks at Skaisdead.com will be an amazing little project that combines our obsession with dead genres and dead formats. Each series will be a set of 6 split 7"s from some of our favorite bands that **gasp** have the audacity to still play ska, and ska influenced punk rock in the year 2010. Available by subscription only, every other month you will receive two brand spanking new 7" records featuring both established, and up and coming acts including Reel Big Fish, Mustard Plug, Big D & the Kids Table, Bomb the Music Industry!, The Slackers, Sonic Boom Six, and more! So get out your dad's old suit, and your mom's old turntable and get stoked for the best 7" club of the year!"
Back to top Go down
Pierminator2Judgementday

Pierminator2Judgementday

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on here listen to ska?   Anyone on here listen to ska? EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:02 am

Me love ska
Back to top Go down
mang nenok

mang nenok

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on here listen to ska?   Anyone on here listen to ska? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 11:47 pm

ska? = yes!
flood of asbestos rec? = 'TANG IN*MIN NYA!!!
Back to top Go down
soral

soral

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on here listen to ska?   Anyone on here listen to ska? EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:18 pm

Me! I listen to SkaPunk Bands such as Streetlight Manifesto, Dropkick Murphys, Operation IVy and such!
Back to top Go down
ukinam1978

ukinam1978

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on here listen to ska?   Anyone on here listen to ska? EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:46 am

ayus!
Back to top Go down
zepol
hoodlum
zepol

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on here listen to ska?   Anyone on here listen to ska? EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:37 pm

ah eh... oo, oo!
Back to top Go down
stoned_youth

stoned_youth

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on here listen to ska?   Anyone on here listen to ska? EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:20 pm

reel big fish at catch22
Back to top Go down
sammolski

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on here listen to ska?   Anyone on here listen to ska? EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:55 am

less than jake
Back to top Go down
soral

soral

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on here listen to ska?   Anyone on here listen to ska? EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 1:54 pm

sammolski wrote:
less than jake

like!
Back to top Go down
mikomiko

mikomiko

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on here listen to ska?   Anyone on here listen to ska? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:40 am

I live for ska!
Back to top Go down
acecarlo11

acecarlo11

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on here listen to ska?   Anyone on here listen to ska? EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:12 pm

YES!!!!!! The old 2tone tunes are awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Dirty Shoes Records

Dirty Shoes Records

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on here listen to ska?   Anyone on here listen to ska? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:03 pm

SKA? OO.... Pinkcow at Steady Moving Beat...
Back to top Go down
raymond667

raymond667

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on here listen to ska?   Anyone on here listen to ska? EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 4:56 pm

konti lang trip kong Ska, hhmm, AAA, the specials, saka ung mga kapit bahay namin na joy junktion at scars.... rosk band
Back to top Go down
http://theonegreatcurse.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone on here listen to ska?   Anyone on here listen to ska? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone on here listen to ska?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board :: FORUMS :: Music-
Jump to: