DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hypothetical straight-edge debate thread

Go down 
+57
rethinkcapitalism
XXCALIBURX
duannedvirus
taqwa
killer_kalabasa
jeffrotten
deadman
KINGKONG ARMAGEDDON
andrew
l0r3nz0m1r4nd4
killing christians today
ULTRA
xsuperflyingipisx
Tourette Syndrome
caporegime
jeka
desperate_move
odessa
hybrid_moments
kers benoit
flores
mr. swansong
speech_defect
eriktuz
charlie harper
killarvz
rupert
-SpeakerPushAir-
no love lost
jep_peligro
raymond667
miyong
tat's boy
xKiK0x
NIGGATRON
vh_stateofcalamity
puzzledpanther
hubert webb
m(A)rcor(E)
ichiSkrachi
BHADRA
motmot
jsonangelo
yokiisthename
killing chiristians today
xjanusx
easy
zomgwtfsrsly
xraihax
BongBong
moonlessnight97
raymond
christopherwallace
keida
electric_dynamite
xjay
xtreblinkalovescenex
61 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

hypothetical straight-edge debate thread Empty
PostSubject: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 1:46 pm

ok, let me start. let's say you've been edge your whole life. one day, a truck hits you or something equally awesome and you get hit in the fucking spine or anywhere just as bad. it hurts like hell, or skip that, you're straight-edge and you develop cancer for some reason and you're in deep, deep pain. if medicinal marijuana was legal, would you take it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
xjay

xjay

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 1:52 pm

As long as you take them as medicine then it wouldn't bother. Besides, you wouldn't smoke it anyway.
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 1:57 pm

xjay wrote:
As long as you take them as medicine then it wouldn't bother. Besides, you wouldn't smoke it anyway.

Can you intake marijuana any other way besides smoking? Shocked

francis what a lame topic lol!
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 1:59 pm

haha, been edge for quite a while now and i just met some balikbayan from the US who works at a medical pot farm. napaisip lang ako. haha

here's something from wiki:
science people wrote:
Many medical cannabis opponents note that smoking cannabis is harmful to the respiratory system. However, this harm can be minimalized or eliminated by the use of a vaporizer or ingesting the drug in an edible form or other non-smoking modes of delivery like tinctures. Vaporizers are devices that vaporize the active constituents (cannabinoids) and the fragrant aromatic substances in the preparation without combusting the plant material and thus preventing the formation of toxic substances. Studies have shown that vaporizers can dramatically reduce or even eliminate the release of irritants and toxic compounds.

In order to kill microorganisms, especially mold, the scientists "Levitz and Diamond (1991) suggested baking marijuana in home ovens at 150 °C [302 °F], for five minutes before smoking. Oven treatment killed conidia of A. fumigatus, A. flavus and A. niger, and did not degrade the active component of marijuana, tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 2:01 pm

oh yeah, you can put in cakes nga pala... bounce
Back to top Go down
keida

keida

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 2:03 pm

xtreblinkalovescenex wrote:
ok, let me start. let's say you've been edge your whole life. one day, a truck hits you or something equally awesome and you get hit in the fucking spine or anywhere just as bad. it hurts like hell, or skip that, you're straight-edge and you develop cancer for some reason and you're in deep, deep pain. if medicinal marijuana was legal, would you take it?

medical marijuana is legal, right?

go get yourself a copy of this, i highly recommend it. the author is a friend, and i have a friend who's in the book too. it provides a lot of insight on being edge. not just silly nostalgia or aimless sloganeering.
http://rutgerspress.rutgers.edu/acatalog/__Straight_Edge_2543.html

for some, sxe is a lifelong commitment.
others use it as a tool to stay away from doing stupid things when young/the pitfalls of being young and brash and move on when they get older.
i've known some friends who've stopped being edge because they no longer feel that it's applicable to their daily lives. it got them through a certain point of time and their views changed, some for the better. you could say a certain maturity helps.
they started drinking not to get wasted and all, but to wind off.

there's a lot of fuss about people breaking edge, but who cares?
as long as you've got your reasons right, then go with whatever floats your boat.
it's just one of those tools to get you through life.
Back to top Go down
http://xkeidax.deviantart.com
xjay

xjay

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 2:16 pm

electric_dynamite wrote:
xjay wrote:

some old-school peeps boils it, then drinks the pinagkuluan. they say it can help eliminate kabag. i could be wrong. so Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
christopherwallace

christopherwallace

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 2:20 pm

vaporizer is the way to go. mas potente at mas malinis.

vapir oxygen - pra sa mga smoltaymers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnjlAQKD8-M

vapir volcano - pra sa mga bigtymers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6YX-GxnMo4&feature=related
Back to top Go down
keida

keida

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 2:26 pm

xjay wrote:
electric_dynamite wrote:
xjay wrote:

some old-school peeps boils it, then drinks the pinagkuluan. they say it can help eliminate kabag. i could be wrong. so Rolling Eyes

hypothetical straight-edge debate thread Dudewhat
Back to top Go down
raymond

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 2:29 pm

keida wrote:

go get yourself a copy of this, i highly recommend it. the author is a friend, and i have a friend who's in the book too. it provides a lot of insight on being edge. not just silly nostalgia or aimless sloganeering.

others use it as a tool to stay away from doing stupid things when young/the pitfalls of being young and brash and move on when they get older.
i've known some friends who've stopped being edge because they no longer feel that it's applicable to their daily lives. it got them through a certain point of time and their views changed, some for the better. you could say a certain maturity helps.

as long as you've got your reasons right, then go with whatever floats your boat.

Kaibigan mo ang author nito baka pwede mo naman ko kuha ng kopya o kaya pa-photocopy ko na lang? Laughing
Back to top Go down
keida

keida

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 2:34 pm

raymond wrote:
keida wrote:

Kaibigan mo ang author nito baka pwede mo naman ko kuha ng kopya o kaya pa-photocopy ko na lang? Laughing

working on it...
Back to top Go down
christopherwallace

christopherwallace

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 2:35 pm

ako po pa-scan nlng pow (300 dpi preperabli) tos paki save sa pdf. tos emeyl atatsment. mahal na shipping eh.
Back to top Go down
raymond

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 2:52 pm

keida wrote:
raymond wrote:
keida wrote:

working on it...

Damihan mo na order, kunin ko na isa, tapos benta mo sa mga edge dito.. di ba ayos! Laughing
Back to top Go down
moonlessnight97

moonlessnight97

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 4:15 pm

i wouldn't mind it. it's for medical purposes anyway why not. as long as you won't abuse it.
Back to top Go down
moonlessnight97

moonlessnight97

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 4:16 pm

and by the way, marijuana in medicine is used a an appetite stimulant, not as a pain reliever.
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 5:05 pm

i'll have a dilemma... since i stopped taking marijuana i always banned myself from taking it... natauhan ako nung pinakasabog ko... ayuko na mangyari saken yun ule... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbongbongx.multiply.com
xjay

xjay

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 8:47 pm

moonlessnight97 wrote:
and by the way, marijuana in medicine is used a an appetite stimulant, not as a pain reliever.

Hehe. that was just what I heard. Is it too late to apologize? jk.

I am very sorry. (shet, bodz part 2 ako, haha)
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 12:17 pm

well in that case!!!

let's all take marijuana para tumaba na tayong lahat!!!! hehe

thanks for the enlightenment jovie!! lol!
Back to top Go down
xraihax

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 12:26 pm

keida wrote:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks for the info. naprove ko na sya nga yung nasa sXe documentary. ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xhirayax
zomgwtfsrsly

zomgwtfsrsly

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:27 pm

what i know is that, sXe is supposed to be about taking care of yourself. If that marijuana's purpose is to help cure or ease the pain, then i guess its ok.

btw, my grandma had a colostomy, and she used marijuan to ease the pain. so i guess its not for appetite alone.
Back to top Go down
easy

easy

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:36 pm

“We are healed from suffering only by experiencing it to the full.”

Marcel Proust
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/xhalfthebattlex
xjanusx

xjanusx

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 11:37 pm

raymond wrote:
keida wrote:

DITTO
ako din! if i may obtain a copy, let me know. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
killing chiristians today

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:22 pm

the answer will be 'hypothetical' too. a straight-edge will look for something much more effective means of easing pain not just marijuana even morphine as what is 'medically-approved'. the question i assume questions the 'conviction' of a person who embraced 'straight-edge' that when faced with 'uncontrollable environment/phenomena' will 'drop it' to address the 'current situation'. as i see it, the way it is presented is more i guess on the practicality of it when that 'hypothetical incident' occurs. the obvious answer would be 'feel free to do what you wish to do'. there is NO ONE in this world that can make tell you what to do. tama ba? parang sabit yung english? . pero personally, it's the pain that teaches you and makes everything sweeter for the next day. naks! Twisted Evil

so...para sa yo mr. xtreblinkalovescenex >>> punta ka manila, tugtog kayo dito, treat ka namin ng kape, vegan-cake (hehe!) pain-less pramis! and that's our 'sweet treat' for you! thanks for reading. stay positive, hehe! Razz
Back to top Go down
yokiisthename

yokiisthename

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 5:54 pm

i think a straight edge guy/gal will look for something else other than taking pot, unless there is nothing else for him/her to take, then maybe he/she will if they value the life he/she has, they might give the straight edge thing up just for them to survive. and then try to come back to the way he was again when he's healthy enough...

my thought.
Back to top Go down
jsonangelo

jsonangelo

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 6:27 pm

haha, been edge for quite a while now and i just met some balikbayan from the US who works at a medical pot farm. napaisip lang ako. haha

here's something from wiki:
science people wrote:
Many medical cannabis opponents note that smoking cannabis is harmful to the respiratory system. However, this harm can be minimalized or eliminated by the use of a vaporizer or ingesting the drug in an edible form or other non-smoking modes of delivery like tinctures. Vaporizers are devices that vaporize the active constituents (cannabinoids) and the fragrant aromatic substances in the preparation without combusting the plant material and thus preventing the formation of toxic substances. Studies have shown that vaporizers can dramatically reduce or even eliminate the release of irritants and toxic compounds.

In order to kill microorganisms, especially mold, the scientists "Levitz and Diamond (1991) suggested baking marijuana in home ovens at 150 °C [302 °F], for five minutes before smoking. Oven treatment killed conidia of A. fumigatus, A. flavus and A. niger, and did not degrade the active component of marijuana, tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)."

Laya pala nauso ang brownies LOL
Back to top Go down
motmot

motmot

PostSubject: ...   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 1:35 am

ALL I CAN SAY ...

I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS, ESPECIALLY THE REAL ONES.
SXE OR NOT I SINCERELY RESPECT THEM, I NEVER QUESTIONED THEM FOR
CHOOSING A DIFFERENT PATH, THEY KNOW ME, I KNOW THEM.
IF THEY'RE DOING SOMETHING WHICH I THINK IS WRONG, I LET THEM KNOW
AND IF I DID SOMETHING THEY KNOW IM WRONG I WOULD LOVE THEM MORE
FOR TELLING ME.

SAYING TO A FRIEND "I DON'T CARE ITS YOUR CHOICE" BASICALLY MEANS TO ME "I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU" , NOW THAT'S STUPID..

SXE OR NOT ITS ALL COMES DOWN TO WHAT FRIENDSHIP AND RESPECT MEANS TO YOU

BUT IF YOUR A JUNKIE OR DEALIN DOPE, THEN YOUR A FUCKIN LOW ASS SCUMBAG!
AND THATS A DIFFERENT STORY. HEHEHE

CHEERS! MORE BEER!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/isvarah
BHADRA

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 8:31 pm

electric_dynamite wrote:
xjay wrote:

Can you intake marijuana any other way besides smoking? Shocked Sir, ginagawa na pong tablet ang marijuana sa mga ibang bansa as diuretic.

Back to top Go down
BHADRA

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 8:45 pm

Sir, Choice naman po yan ng kahit sino...ang SXE po ba ay nauso para pagbawalan sarili mo o pagbawalan kaibigan mo na wag gawin yan, wag gawin to? Hindi ko rin alam eh. hehehe!ako po wala ring bisyo o ano pa man, pero pag gusto kung mag bisyo, Ano pakialam ng iba? Ang dami ko rin kaibigan na naging SXE ( yes! nag ekis din sila sa kamay nila), pero ng bumalik sila sa bisyo, wala sila narinig sa akin kasi, gusto nila yun at kaibigan ko pa rin sila kahit sarap na sarap sila sa bisyo nila. hehehe!! basta wag lang sila mang momolestya sakin....Hehehe!!Tsaka hindi naman ibig sabihin na pag adik ka sa bisyo mo, masamang tao ka na.
Back to top Go down
BHADRA

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 8:51 pm

Sir, TIRAHIN KO YUN sir! Herbal yun eh!!! pero yung rayuma pain ko na nakuha ko sa Tofu at sa Hopiang Monggo ay Tinalo ko sa pamamagitan lang ng aking isipan. "Mind Over Rayuma Pain" hehewhe!!!
Back to top Go down
ichiSkrachi

ichiSkrachi

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 12:38 pm

ok, let me start. let's say you've been edge your whole life. one day, a truck hits you or something equally awesome and you get hit in the fucking spine or anywhere just as bad. it hurts like hell, or skip that, you're straight-edge and you develop cancer for some reason and you're in deep, deep pain. if medicinal marijuana was legal, would you take it?[/quote]Sir, TIRAHIN KO YUN sir! Herbal yun eh!!! pero yung rayuma pain ko na nakuha ko sa Tofu at sa Hopiang Monggo ay Tinalo ko sa pamamagitan lang ng aking isipan. "Mind Over Rayuma Pain" hehewhe!!![/quote]

salute
Back to top Go down
m(A)rcor(E)

m(A)rcor(E)

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 1:01 pm

BHADRA wrote:
Sir, Choice naman po yan ng kahit sino...ang SXE po ba ay nauso para pagbawalan sarili mo o pagbawalan kaibigan mo na wag gawin yan, wag gawin to? Hindi ko rin alam eh. hehehe!ako po wala ring bisyo o ano pa man, pero pag gusto kung mag bisyo, Ano pakialam ng iba? Ang dami ko rin kaibigan na naging SXE ( yes! nag ekis din sila sa kamay nila), pero ng bumalik sila sa bisyo, wala sila narinig sa akin kasi, gusto nila yun at kaibigan ko pa rin sila kahit sarap na sarap sila sa bisyo nila. hehehe!! basta wag lang sila mang momolestya sakin....Hehehe!!Tsaka hindi naman ibig sabihin na pag adik ka sa bisyo mo, masamang tao ka na.

olrayt!!! sabi nga ni bibi gandanghari, bakla nga ako, pero hindi ako masamang tao! right? hahahaha!
Back to top Go down
BHADRA

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:36 pm

m(A)rcor(E) wrote:
BHADRA wrote:

olrayt!!! sabi nga ni bibi gandanghari, bakla nga ako, pero hindi ako masamang tao! right? hahahaha!
ANG MASAMA EH, YUNG GALIT SA BAKLA! WooooW!
Back to top Go down
hubert webb

hubert webb

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 7:55 am

Back to top Go down
puzzledpanther

puzzledpanther

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 4:22 pm

I'm not edge but I'm guessing the obvious answer for most, sXe or not, is yes. Everyone wants to survive. Unless of course, you're suicidal and have an intense death wish.
Back to top Go down
electric_dynamite
hoodlum
electric_dynamite

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 8:56 pm

hmmm... iniinvite ko si pinoystraightedge po dito sa thread na ito po... xlolzx

this is the official BATTLING BASTARDS OF EDGE thread. What a Face

c'mmon down!!!
Back to top Go down
BongBong

BongBong

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 9:12 pm

(sits back and watch)

makapanood nga muna hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.xbongbongx.multiply.com
vh_stateofcalamity

vh_stateofcalamity

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 12:04 am

basta ako "live fast, die young!" Twisted Evil haha peace!
Back to top Go down
NIGGATRON

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 12:26 am

vh_stateofcalamity wrote:
basta ako "live fast, die young!" Twisted Evil haha peace!

MORE LIKE, "LIVE FAST, DIE STUPID, STUPID!"

"PUNKS NOT DEAD, JESUS IS ALIVE"

LOL.
Back to top Go down
xKiK0x

xKiK0x

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:33 pm

keida wrote:

ako din pabili.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xKiK0x

xKiK0x

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 2:51 pm

electric_dynamite wrote:
hmmm... iniinvite ko si pinoystraightedge po dito sa thread na ito po... xlolzx

this is the official BATTLING BASTARDS OF EDGE thread. What a Face

c'mmon down!!!

hi im bogs #2 haha..
anyway kung hindi cguro illegal ang chongke papayag ako wag lng hihithitin Very Happy ..
illegal eh ..no way!
madami pang ibang cure sa ngayon kya imposible pa yan..
yoko na ng chongke nakakabobo kc.. seriously..
nasubukan nyo na bang tumira ng hash? tapos sabayan ng chongke at redhorse
pagkatapos wala kpa tulog ng tatlong araw dahil sa shabu? try it haha
para madala ka hihihi.
Back to top Go down
tat's boy

tat's boy

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:29 pm

hindi lahat ng legal tama, hindi din lahat ng illegal mali.

anu nga gagawain mo pagmagyari sayo yon?
anu pinagkaiba ng weed sa hinithit at kinain?
Back to top Go down
tat's boy

tat's boy

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:34 pm

ibig mong sabihin mas gusto mo drugs o iba pang gamot, kesa sa herbal.
Back to top Go down
xKiK0x

xKiK0x

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:54 pm

tat's boy wrote:
hindi lahat ng legal tama, hindi din lahat ng illegal mali.

anu nga gagawain mo pagmagyari sayo yon?
anu pinagkaiba ng weed sa hinithit at kinain?

dude you love dubi so much ha hehe.. cool yan downers habang nakikinig ng deftones sa dilim! talaptalap hihi
naging tulak nko nyan ang pugad namin ng kuhaan sa salitran cavite hehe
isang dakot o isang plastik ng yelo puno isang daan lng
mabili sa mga prosti dito samin ng 50pesos isang joint hehe. laki ng kita noh?
kaso nahuli tropa kong runner ayon tumigil na kmi no bail yan dude Very Happy
mag uppers ka nalang haha.
alam ko na kung ano sarap nyan at sama sa katawan.

imposible pa eh pag nangyari dude sabihin ko sayo kung ano desisyon ko.
dko pa naiinom yon dude bong at pipa ako hehe
Back to top Go down
tat's boy

tat's boy

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:51 pm

imposible pa eh pag nangyari dude sabihin ko sayo kung ano desisyon ko.
-kung sakali nga lang daw. isipin mo ngyari sau ngaun, anu gagawin mo?

kaso nahuli tropa kong runner ayon tumigil na kmi no bail yan dude
mag uppers ka nalang haha.
-mas delikado ata upper bro. dami npapraning dun, isipin mo walang pahinga utak mo.hehehe tsaka hindi ako magpapalit dahil lang mas malaki sentensya ng weed kesa sa item d2 hehehe panu yan nakakasinghot ka ngaun ng usok ng sasakyan.hehehe sabagay legal naman yon dba? ok lang ba sau usok ng sasakyan pumasok sa katawan mo?? anu masarap usok ng weed o usok ng sasakyan?

cool yan downers habang nakikinig ng deftones sa dilim! talaptalap hihi
-mas masarap pag dbeat.hehehe

hindi nga pala ako against sa mga xxx jan, sarap din yan kaso mas trip ko talaga rated r lang.
Back to top Go down
miyong

miyong

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:40 pm

xjay wrote:
may ganito palang thread...
either you smoke it or kainin mo marijuana pa rin yan...
Back to top Go down
http://www.miongsablay.multiply.com
miyong

miyong

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:45 pm

moonlessnight97 wrote:
pwede syang gamot sa multiple sclerosis.
Back to top Go down
miyong

miyong

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:23 pm

yokiisthename wrote:
i think a straight edge guy/gal will look for something else other than taking pot, unless there is nothing else for him/her to take, then maybe he/she will if they value the life he/she has, they might give the straight edge thing up just for them to survive. and then try to come back to the way he was again when he's healthy enough...

my thought.
may napanood akong docu about marijuana & evrything, ininterview yung isang pasyente na naka-wheelchair, sabi nya "they're giving me all that shit and junk(prescribed drug for his disease) but medical marijuana could provide all that they can't give."
Back to top Go down
miyong

miyong

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:39 pm

Marijuana, in it's natural form, is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man.
-Francis Young(DEA judge)

U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration na ang nagsabi. pinost ko rin to sa drug talk thread.
Back to top Go down
xKiK0x

xKiK0x

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:47 am

tat's boy wrote:
ibig mong sabihin mas gusto mo drugs o iba pang gamot, kesa sa herbal.

marijuana or cannabis leaf contains more than 400 chemical substances dude
CHEMICAL dude cannabinoids tawag sa chemical na makukuha sa chongke
na nakakabaliw or psychotic disorders .delusions and hallucinations (seeing or hearing things which aren't there).
minsan nko nawalan ng pitaka at cp dahil jan lakas ng tama ko kala ko
bahay na un pla nasa kalsada ako nakatulog hehe
magtalampunay ka dude un herbal din un Very Happy
di ako against sa bisyo mo sinasagot ko lng kc nanggaling nko jan
Back to top Go down
xKiK0x

xKiK0x

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:29 am

miyong wrote:
Marijuana, in it's natural form, is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man.
-Francis Young(DEA judge)

U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration na ang nagsabi. pinost ko rin to sa drug talk thread.

hindi po ipagbabawal yan kung walang masamang epekto...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hypothetical straight-edge debate thread   hypothetical straight-edge debate thread Empty

Back to top Go down

hypothetical straight-edge debate thread
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next