DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A NEW WAR HAS STARTED

Go down 
+3
howdy
NIGGANOMICS
angoleiro
7 posters
AuthorMessage
angoleiro

angoleiro

A NEW WAR HAS STARTED Empty
PostSubject: A NEW WAR HAS STARTED   A NEW WAR HAS STARTED EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 4:43 pm

Good day to you reader.

Our country seems to be falling apart, going nowhere , getting hotter, economically getting displaced while our natural resources are being sucked by the 1st worlds. Our education system seems to be failing to educate and enlighten us, and our children, the future of our nation. It seems that everyone is distracted, watching television, listening to the radio, and that the real problem lies in front of us, that the real solution and healing our country needs is within our grasp but the way that the media is inducing it's hypnotic spell towards our smart, clever and able people (YOU) is keeping you away from realizing the truth of your present state of awareness, physically, mentally and spiritually.

I'll start with nature. I remember that 20 years ago, I would wake up at around 5 A.M. to get ready for school and I would always shut the fan off, because I am freezing to death. Fast forward today, it seems that everyone wakes up early in the morning, not because of the same condition I was 20 years ago, but the opposite : the sweltering heat. We all know what causes this, carbon accumulation, depletion of ozone, too much carbon monoxide, the rapid destruction of our wildlife and the forest.

Then I will go onto consumption, we seem to not mind to consume, and consume, and consume, without even thinking where the waste will go afterwards. We were conditioned to ignore this kind of things, when one form of product turns into waste, we were told to throw it. We don't seem to care anymore where to throw our cigarette butts, that piece of paper from your cigarette's pack, that plastic bag that came with the food that you went to buy from the grocery, that water bottle that you just consumed to quench your thirst because your body is sweating from the intense heat of the sun, even if it's only 9 AM. We are also conditioned by the media to buy and purchase the NEW product, the BIGGER product, the IMPROVED product, without us thoroughly thinking that it's the same product with a different label, different name, different marketing tactic. We don't care where the garbage that you will be creating when you dispose the leftover food, plastic bags, plastic bottles, soda cans, fruit peels etc. will go once you put them all into the garbage bag and toss it out to the dump, which is either the river, or the street where everyone tosses their garbage and the garbage truck picks it up. We don't realize that the more we consume, the more we create garbages, and the more we carelessly throw things away (some of them are recyclable like glass bottles, soda cans, depending on how creative you are) we seem not to care where it goes, since no one really cares anyways, why should you?

Then I will go to education. From early childhood, we learn the roman alphabet, the decimal system, mathematics, science and language. The very foundation of a strong nation. BUT, as we move on to the higher levels of education, it seems that we have to follow a system, that if we ever sway away from it, we will find ourselves getting a failing pass, everyone will look down on you, and your parents will get mad for sure. Then we forget. The very reason we have schools, universities, kindergartens and nurseries. To learn. Look at our current education system and how corrupted it is to the core, and do you know what keeps it like that and why? Selfishness and the lust for money, and personal gain over others. The essence of pure education has been lost, people seem to go for the universities to get a degree knowing that it is an act of success and that graduation has become into an annual ceremony of deluded, blind and cheated students, ritually taking their fruit of labor, that piece of paper to insure him/her of a job that little he/she knows, will not be available in the next 10 years or so. Hence the very same corrupted governing body of this education system, created a filter, to narrow down these millions of graduated students so that it will be easy for them to see who to pick, who to pass on the torch. Remember that, the most expensive universities and colleges are owned by businessmen, wherein a hundred years ago, it was a collective of free thinkers, enlightened sentient beings who dreamt of educating the public for the better future of their upcoming children and their children's children, their very nation, our nation, founded these prestigious universities and colleges. Now, schools are businesses and the students are the customers. The (illusion of) job is their product, and so is the good life that a good paying job promises.

Next, I will talk about the economy.
We are fucked. We used to be one of the richest nations in this planet, not monetarily, but our natural resources. The philippines is in the equator, which means, we get a lot of sunlight, we don't get harsh extreme weather compared to the northern and southern continents which has almost no natural resources to barter to a rich nation like us. We still are, rich in terms of natural resources, but we are depleting it in a rapid pace, and we are not replenishing the renewable resources we have like trees, poultry, fish, fruits, rice and a lot to mention, that it is enough to feed our whole entire hungry, malnourished people, without the need to import foods from other countries. Now, this is how globalization works, and I will simplify it for everyone. We produce food, poultry products, raw materials such as manila hemp, cotton, wood and also we are a source of manpower for the industrialized military-buffed up countries like the United States of America, UK, France and mostly european countries, not to mention the technologically advanced countries of asia, and also the oil pumping nations of the arab world. So, in order to feed the military of the 1st world, the 1st world (whose natural resources won't feed their entire nation alone), has to sell us something or barter us something so that they can get the food we are harvesting. This barter is either in a form of weaponry that we don't need, terrorism that never really existed without the guns whom they give to idiots , who in turn, gets intoxicated with such power and starts a war, or the service that these nation is "selling" to us, like how they would give us "money", in the form of credit or debit, claiming a land to be of their property, and in return, US, OWING them something. Now this is also where religion comes in, to control the society using fear, conditioning the people to be weak, not realizing their true strength (remember when they burned everything that pertains to our worship of nature). Now put some politics in the equation, fueled by weapons, propaganda, fear and hatred and you have a full blown terrorism to fight. It's a simple divide and conquer tactic, that once we all start fighting each other, they in turn starts controlling our own resources. In reality, we only need food. And that's it. We don't need fancy useless products being tossed to us like disposable useless toys, such as cellphones with 4.20 megapixel cameras. Or walkie talkie toys, or plastic toy guns, or plastic swords, action figures, we don't need those. What we need is our lost culture, our alibata, our language, our own heritage, our own form of music and dance, our own martial art, our very own agricultural knowledge, our very own advancement in science, our very own scientists, artists, our identity.

These, are all connected. Me and you, and everyone. When we litter, when we throw stuffs that can be re-used again with a different purpose, we are taking part to our own self destruction. When we ignore the crying rivers of our cities, the dying seas of our islands, the weeping trees of our land, we are killing our own future. We don't need the popular culture of america, we don't need disneyland, we don't need the latest trend in New York city, the latest fashion of the latest popular band, the newest style that the paparazzi wants us to follow from the pictures they have taken, we don't need to imitate them, WE CAN CREATE OUR OWN. We have the ability, the power, if we all do our part, in as little as not giving your money to the heartless corporations who make your cancer sticks to slowly kill you, to keep the ever rotting health care system that is fueled by the pharmaceutical drugs designed to instantly fix your permanent health problem temporarily, we can do our part. It's as simple as guerilla backyard gardening, working with the community to share this knowledge I am sharing to you, holding meetings to spread the word of truth to every sentient being, to turn off your television set, to stop following the herd whose mind is controlled by religion, by media, by fear, but instead, follow your body's intuition, your heart, and the most important of all, do it for our kid's future.

This is all. There is more. But let's all start here for now.

- angoleiro
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/rasteira
NIGGANOMICS

NIGGANOMICS

PostSubject: Re: A NEW WAR HAS STARTED   A NEW WAR HAS STARTED EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:08 pm

COOL STORY BRO.
PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.
Back to top Go down
angoleiro

angoleiro

PostSubject: Re: A NEW WAR HAS STARTED   A NEW WAR HAS STARTED EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:21 pm

NIGGANOMICS wrote:
COOL STORY BRO.
PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

It's people like you who needs to smarten up. Let me ask, do you still live with your parents? Comments like these needs to stay in the garbage.

Did you go to school and paid your tuition fees out of your own pocket?
Did you ever worked hard for money to spend it wisely such as educating your self?
Have you been independent yourself? Out from your parent's shelter?

People like you are the ones ruining it for everybody, you are provoking such unwanted actions to yourself.

I started this topic for a very intelligent and fruitful discussion, but it seems your mind is on a primitive level, incapable of seeing the big lie in front of you.

I realized that most of your comments are irrelevant, and not helpful in anyway. Sometimes it's better to be silent, because you are bringing such negative energies towards yourself. Go look at the mirror and find it out the hard way.

I could already tell what kind of personality you have. And it's not a very pleasant one.

Now go and follow your shepherd.
Back to top Go down
howdy

PostSubject: Re: A NEW WAR HAS STARTED   A NEW WAR HAS STARTED EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:34 pm

teal deer
Back to top Go down
Jepoyic

Jepoyic

PostSubject: Re: A NEW WAR HAS STARTED   A NEW WAR HAS STARTED EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:58 am

Nice topic there brother. I wholeheartedly agree on what you typed, especially the waking up 5am in the morning thing. But for me i didn't really appreciate media, i didn't love it. I will admit that i've been a sucker for videogame adverts but that's just it. Everyone around me just tells me that it's normal to like these programs on the television, it's normal to follow whatever usa shoves into our throats, it's okay to buy the most expensive shoes you can get hold of, and it's okay to study on the most prestigious school and graduate from it.

but i say fuckit, we don't really need these things, i don't give a flying fuck what school my kid goes to, well i do care to the point that he or she should study in a school where his or her' curiosity and intellectual capacity may be piqued with non tedious linear tasks of the subject lesson and along the way absorb general knowledge. I've went to a school that was really top-par, but i dind't love it, i didn't like it nor praised their efforts. It's was a flock of sheep being tended by the same hand and i didn't love the way how they generalized us lower grading students.

As for nature, it's going to be tedious telling the people who can't be asked to throw their fucking waste in the proper locations and or places. I've been concerned about nature for a while, since i was in grade 6 i hadn't thrown something in flour for it burrows in my conscience that mother nature will come and get me one day, it's like she's built in my conscience , always constantly telling me to be good to her. And so i just put my thrash in a bag and whenever possible throw it in the nearest wastebin, my friends called me a fag for doing that and lame, well i guess i am no shit.

And the whole thing bro is that we can't try to make the whole universe that aware. But atleast we can do our own parts by doing individually what's right. Being more aware of the problems today and make sure that the future will get a hold of it. I went to a gig a while ago and it made me smile about what it was posted in the wall. It was not your parents who gave this land but it was loaned by you, to you.
Back to top Go down
Pierminator2Judgementday

Pierminator2Judgementday

PostSubject: Re: A NEW WAR HAS STARTED   A NEW WAR HAS STARTED EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:05 pm

Good thing you open up a topic like this, but i think some of us here especially in our community is already aware of what's happening. These problems that we face really needs a solution.

Let's talk about solutions how bout that?
and don't bother with that nigga, treat him like an "emoticon" of forums. Ignore him
Back to top Go down
rupert

rupert

PostSubject: Re: A NEW WAR HAS STARTED   A NEW WAR HAS STARTED EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:34 pm

Solutions?
A better, more humane system might be a good start.
One where capitalism is reduced and regulated by representatives of every sector
with a truly democratic government that exists to serve the masses.

I don't believe humanity has evolved to the point where we can co exist peacefully without government.
A world without state control might be possible but not anytime soon,
we can't even stop killing animals so how are we going to stop killing each other?

Change isn't drastic or overnight,
it is protracted and developed through education and unlearning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/eskapo
type1xperience

type1xperience

PostSubject: Re: A NEW WAR HAS STARTED   A NEW WAR HAS STARTED EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 7:16 pm

+1 on the observation, thread starter.
Back to top Go down
angoleiro

angoleiro

PostSubject: Re: A NEW WAR HAS STARTED   A NEW WAR HAS STARTED EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 3:09 am

We are living in a good era but in bad times. We have the ability now to send our every thoughts to anyone in this planet instantly, with the help of the internet. Now, like I'm saying, one of the best solution is doing what the media always does, subliminal programming. This can be done in many ways, through music (it can either be rock n roll, a ballad, rap, or a simple nursery rhyme) we can change people and we can teach kids about the importance of respecting nature. Then people who make fanzines, or anyone within the media who also is an anarchist, can make either small printings or articles to raise awareness ( I know some of you are quite talented to artistic creativity, why not put it to good use? ) write songs about it, teach kids about it, and most important of all is to practice it. What I do myself is I avoid using plastic bags that you get from groceries, and when I shop. I usually bring a bag of my own, this drastically reduce the need to make more plastic bags , which uses petroleum products, and I try to make good use of the garden in my backyard, instead of putting flowers in it, I have some edibles instead, thus saving me money and I get fresh produce as well. Then of course, the conservation of energy comes into play. I also have removed myself from the herd, and started to lead on my own, through actions. Instead of going to see movies in a theater, I would go watch people spin fire, or play drums and sometimes teach martial arts. There is so much solution, all we got to do is to stop, listen and observe, be still and find your center and then when your mind is clear, you act. The only thing we really need in this life is food. Everything else is secondary, your career, the material things you want to possess, somethings are not even worth it even. If you are able to see the bigger picture, show it to someone who can't see it. We need to help each other, that is our biggest weapon.

Thanks for the input,

namaste.

Angoleiro
Back to top Go down
NIGGANOMICS

NIGGANOMICS

PostSubject: Re: A NEW WAR HAS STARTED   A NEW WAR HAS STARTED EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 3:49 am

angoleiro wrote:
The only thing we really need in this life is food.

I AGREE... WITH A SHITLOAD OF CLICHES ON TOP. FUCK YES! YESSSS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A NEW WAR HAS STARTED   A NEW WAR HAS STARTED Empty

Back to top Go down

A NEW WAR HAS STARTED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board :: FORUMS :: GENERAL-
Jump to: