DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board


 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 bands you wish did a split

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex


PostSubject: bands you wish did a split   Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:42 am

here's some bands i could think of right off the bat.

Fugazi and Drive Like Jehu
Fugazi and Nation Of Ulysses
Champion and Bane
Born Against and Universal Order Of Armageddon
End Of A Year and Reach The Sky
Phoenix Bodies and Pg.99
Envy and City Of Caterpillar
MONO and YNDI HALDA
Grade and Lifetime
Jenny Piccolo and Spazz
Feud and Battling Bastards Of Freedom
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
jep_peligro

jep_peligro


PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:38 am

xtreblinkalovescenex wrote:
here's some bands i could think of right off the bat.
Feud and Battling Bastards Of Freedom

pucha sikat na yung bandang BxBxoxF ah? platinum na ba ito?!?! dapat ka-split nila yung "Mindanaonarchist" band...
oi sa mga taga dun, CHAIRS! ay este, CHEERS pala! sila Beij, Fani, Chino etc. Luwas kayo QC uli! one taym!

and hey, are Lifetime still around?!?!
Back to top Go down
http://therealstrength.blogspot.com/
deadstop

deadstop


PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:12 pm

Make me/Rockets and Bluelights
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex


PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:17 pm

jep_peligro wrote:
xtreblinkalovescenex wrote:
here's some bands i could think of right off the bat.
Feud and Battling Bastards Of Freedom

pucha sikat na yung bandang BxBxoxF ah? platinum na ba ito?!?! dapat ka-split nila yung "Mindanaonarchist" band...
oi sa mga taga dun, CHAIRS! ay este, CHEERS pala! sila Beij, Fani, Chino etc. Luwas kayo QC uli! one taym!

and hey, are Lifetime still around?!?!

i think they got back together fairly recently and ended up on Fall Out Boy's label or something. di ako sure kung active sila as of the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex


PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:20 pm

Intergrity and Starkweather
Union Of Uranus and Systral
Ekkaia and Tragedy
RITES OF SPRING AND EMBRACE
Disembodied and Threadbare
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
xjay

xjay


PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:08 pm

xtreblinkalovescenex wrote:
RITES OF SPRING AND EMBRACE

bakit ba hindi nila naisip yan?(hindi ata uso sa Dischord ang split e)
Back to top Go down
sister brad
bodyguard
sister brad


PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:22 pm

Quote :
Feud and Battling Bastards Of Freedom

lol! ika nga ni christopherwallace "will pay top dollars"jk lol!

______________________________________
Back to top Go down
herocollection

herocollection


PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:21 pm

pg lost and explosions in the sky
asobi seksu and cocteau twins (NOT POSSIBLE)
pg99 and reversal of man
graf orlock and ghostlimb
song of zarathustra and death of anna karina
neil perry and you and i
welcome the plague year and joshua fit for battle and neil perry
palatka and jeny piccolo
caitlyn bailey and sister bastard
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex


PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:10 am

GRAF ORLOCK AND TRAP THEM
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
radikal_froi




PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:28 am

beatles and crass
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex


PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:29 am

Crass, Discharge and Amebix!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
vishualaide

vishualaide


PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:04 pm

Loma Prieta and Love lost But Not Forgotten
Back to top Go down
christopherwallace

christopherwallace


PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:11 pm

i swear, between this thread, the "skram" thread, and what else... hmmmm... experimental music thread, i could've sworn you niggaz are just makin up some band names and fcken with me. lol... sooooo underground you guys.
Back to top Go down
jep_peligro

jep_peligro


PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:22 pm

hahah wallace, nailed it!
chillax. RNB tayo (sabi ng kainuman ko kgabi RNB = Redhorse Na Beer!)
Lasing amf!
Back to top Go down
http://therealstrength.blogspot.com/
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex


PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:00 pm

christopherwallace wrote:
i swear, between this thread, the "skram" thread, and what else... hmmmm... experimental music thread, i could've sworn you niggaz are just makin up some band names and fcken with me. lol... sooooo underground you guys.

I Wrote Haikus About Cannibalism In Your Yearbook and The Avenging Disco Godfathers Of Soul should do a split. lol, haha. random obscure shit kuno para kunwari may alam sa hardcore. nah, that's just the kind of hardcore some of us do like. diba may pinost ka rin na thread na ganito a while back? i just noticed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
humanoise*

humanoise*


PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:02 pm

Minor Threat and Youth of Today
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sunnydayhappytunes
zomgwtfsrsly

zomgwtfsrsly


PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:11 pm

yaphet kotto
funeral diner
orchid
botch
bear vs shark
minor threat
embrace (though i dont really like mackaye's way of singing here.)
Back to top Go down
remnantsofresistance

remnantsofresistance


PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:24 pm

saetia and ale-fucking-sana
sunny day real estate and red jumpsuit apparatus
my chemical romance and chicosci

bounce bounce bounce

alright. seriously,

orchid and funeral diner
yaphet kotto and envy
caitlyn bailey and kias fansuri
Back to top Go down
keida

keida


PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:32 pm

remnantsofresistance wrote:

sunny day real estate and red jumpsuit apparatus

you've gotta be kidding me
Back to top Go down
http://xkeidax.deviantart.com
remnantsofresistance

remnantsofresistance


PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:42 pm

keida wrote:
remnantsofresistance wrote:

sunny day real estate and red jumpsuit apparatus

you've gotta be kidding me

bwahahaha. got ya. that's the whole idea. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
humanoise*

humanoise*


PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:53 pm

La Quiete/Yaphet Kotto
Envy/Mono
Phoenix Bodies/Hassan I Sabbah
Rites Of Spring/Pennikurvers
Phobia/Magrudergrind
Chris Brown/Ne-Yo
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sunnydayhappytunes
remnantsofresistance

remnantsofresistance


PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:58 pm

humanoise* wrote:

Chris Brown/Ne-Yo
bwahaha! panalo! then throw in some souljah boy/flo rida split for good measure.
Back to top Go down
humanoise*

humanoise*


PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:07 pm

remnantsofresistance wrote:
humanoise* wrote:

Chris Brown/Ne-Yo
bwahaha! panalo! then throw in some souljah boy/flo rida split for good measure.

RnB jamz yo.. ahaha!

eto pa pala:
GG Allin/Anal Cunt
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sunnydayhappytunes
akosipaolo




PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:13 pm

Pageninetynine and Funeral Diner
Raein and Suis La Lune
Envy and Gauge Means Nothing
Mono and Moscow Olympics
Back to top Go down
http://www.diypinoyhcpunk.com
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex


PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:41 pm

MOSCOW OLYMPICS AND TREMBLING BLUE STARS!
i also agree with La Quiete and Yaphet Kotto.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex


PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:42 pm

remnantsofresistance wrote:

caitlyn bailey and kias fansuri

kinausap ko dati kaso wala na raw silang maidish-out na new material. teka, magkakilala tayo no?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
akosipaolo




PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:46 pm

xtreblinkalovescenex wrote:
MOSCOW OLYMPICS AND TREMBLING BLUE STARS!
i also agree with La Quiete and Yaphet Kotto.

Moscow Olympics and Trembling Blue Stars would make one hell of a split Cool
Union of Uranus and Funeral Diner
Love In Athens and Mono!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.diypinoyhcpunk.com
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex


PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:55 pm

NO WAI, TALSIK AKO SA HUGENESS NG MONO.
Union Of Uranus and Morser would be fucking awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
remnantsofresistance

remnantsofresistance


PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:10 pm

xtreblinkalovescenex wrote:
remnantsofresistance wrote:

caitlyn bailey and kias fansuri

kinausap ko dati kaso wala na raw silang maidish-out na new material. teka, magkakilala tayo no?

uh, yes. i'd like to think so. i believe i'm receiving your ep by tomorrow. rabbit
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex


PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:28 pm

remnantsofresistance wrote:
xtreblinkalovescenex wrote:
remnantsofresistance wrote:

caitlyn bailey and kias fansuri

kinausap ko dati kaso wala na raw silang maidish-out na new material. teka, magkakilala tayo no?

uh, yes. i'd like to think so. i believe i'm receiving your ep by tomorrow. rabbit

shet darwin, i had class kanina. pakitext nalang bukas ng lunch time para di ko makalimutan ulit. that was pretty irresponsible. i shoulda mailed that out ages ago.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
remnantsofresistance

remnantsofresistance


PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:36 pm

xtreblinkalovescenex wrote:
remnantsofresistance wrote:
xtreblinkalovescenex wrote:
remnantsofresistance wrote:

caitlyn bailey and kias fansuri

kinausap ko dati kaso wala na raw silang maidish-out na new material. teka, magkakilala tayo no?

uh, yes. i'd like to think so. i believe i'm receiving your ep by tomorrow. rabbit

shet darwin, i had class kanina. pakitext nalang bukas ng lunch time para di ko makalimutan ulit. that was pretty irresponsible. i shoulda mailed that out ages ago.

oh noooooooo. hahaha, that's alright. i'll just text you tomorrow then. thanks a lot. bounce
Back to top Go down
zepol
hoodlum
zepol


PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:26 am

remnantsofresistance wrote:

orchid and funeral diner
yaphet kotto and envy
caitlyn bailey and kias fansuri

i don't know much sa mga ganitong bands but what i do know ay meron nang split ang Envy at Yaphet Kotto. BUT, its a 3-way split which includes This Machine Kills. all 3 bands did a collaboration of some sort pa sa last song. yun lang.
salamat!

albino
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex


PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:34 am

zepol wrote:
remnantsofresistance wrote:

orchid and funeral diner
yaphet kotto and envy
caitlyn bailey and kias fansuri

i don't know much sa mga ganitong bands but what i do know ay meron nang split ang Envy at Yaphet Kotto. BUT, its a 3-way split which includes This Machine Kills. all 3 bands did a collaboration of some sort pa sa last song. yun lang.
salamat!

albino

that was a pretty solid split, too. btw. the collaboration song was 10 epic minutes of win. i seriously wonder how they pulled the whole thing off. you know, who did what, where and how? mga ganun.

oist, Z, how's that Indian Summer Science Discography you ordered a while back?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
keida

keida


PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:32 pm

akosipaolo wrote:

Mono and Moscow Olympics

now i wish moscow olympics would play more shows.
i was stupid not to catch their show last year.
Back to top Go down
http://xkeidax.deviantart.com
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex


PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:06 pm

keida wrote:
akosipaolo wrote:

Mono and Moscow Olympics

now i wish moscow olympics would play more shows.
i was stupid not to catch their show last year.

they're that obscure?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
akosipaolo




PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:52 pm

Raein and Pageninetynine should have made a split Laughing
btw, this thread isn't limited to skram bands right?
Vivisick and Proletar split would be nice too Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.diypinoyhcpunk.com
dislike




PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:53 pm

split w/ guerra mundial, samok estado at sister bastard...hahaha!!!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
bongklong_1881

bongklong_1881


PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:07 pm

KIAS FANSURI and OH MAN! OH GOD!

SPLIT?

pale
Back to top Go down
bongklong_1881

bongklong_1881


PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:31 am

Heaven in Her Arms - Raein - Yaphet Kotto - Indian Summer(although they're dead) cheers
Back to top Go down
zepol
hoodlum
zepol


PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:54 am

xtreblinkalovescenex wrote:
oist, Z, how's that Indian Summer Science Discography you ordered a while back?
how'd you know about this? lol!
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex


PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:57 am

zepol wrote:
xtreblinkalovescenex wrote:
oist, Z, how's that Indian Summer Science Discography you ordered a while back?
how'd you know about this? lol!

sinabi mo sakin dati eh. haha, kumusta na yun?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
zepol
hoodlum
zepol


PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:29 am

xtreblinkalovescenex wrote:
sinabi mo sakin dati eh. haha, kumusta na yun?
oh, i did?
d'oh! scratch
ayun, sitting pretty together with the Starkweather lp (kahit hindi ako kolektor ng plaka) pig
sorry, can't "flaunt" it. dahil:
1. wala akong digicam
2. i am not THAT type o' guy What a Face
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex


PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:33 am

aling lp ng Starkweather? Crotoan?

anyway, on topic:

Caitlyn Bailey, Enuma Elis and Stella Dawes

www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
www.myspace.com/enumaelis
www.myspace.com/stelladawes

those two bands are srsly good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
tadsz

tadsz


PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:06 pm

seryoso hindi ako umalis ng upuan ko hangga't di ko na memorize yung spirit armor heroes clothes. it's that fvcking good cheers


anyway para sa topic:

algernon cadwallader and the summer we went west (meron talaga dapat nung 2007 kaso hindi ni-release! pakk!)

sauna and devilica - GUTSO KO NG MATHY ASIAN SPLIT!!!! waaahhH!
Back to top Go down
http://positivethinkingwontdoanything.blogspot.com/
zepol
hoodlum
zepol


PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:23 pm

tadsz wrote:
sauna and devilica - GUTSO KO NG MATHY ASIAN SPLIT!!!! waaahhH!
this would've been a match made in graphing paper heaven. unfortunately, Devilica already called it quits Crying or Very sad
BUT, there is still hope sa katauhan ng mga bandang Blood On Wedding Dress at Infinite Delay who's in the same vein as the defunct malaysian off-timers. seek 'em out peeps. pag may oras, rip and up ko yung split nila farao

also checkout this cool malaysian label:
http://www.myspace.com/thirdarmrecords
Back to top Go down
christopherwallace

christopherwallace


PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:25 pm

murphy's law tsaka minor threat.
Back to top Go down
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex


PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:27 pm

hindi ko alam bakit:

Ink And Dagger and Integrity

pumasok lang sa isip ko O_O
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
tadsz

tadsz


PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:28 pm

zepol wrote:
tadsz wrote:
sauna and devilica - GUTSO KO NG MATHY ASIAN SPLIT!!!! waaahhH!
this would've been a match made in graphing paper heaven. unfortunately, Devilica already called it quits Crying or Very sad
BUT, there is still hope sa katauhan ng mga bandang Blood On Wedding Dress at Infinite Delay who's in the same vein as the defunct malaysian off-timers. seek 'em out peeps. pag may oras, rip and up ko yung split nila farao

also checkout this cool malaysian label:
http://www.myspace.com/thirdarmrecords


oo, ok din yung infinite delay, kaso sayang talaga yung devilica. tsktsktsk. haay.


thanks for the future upping of the split zepol! wahuu! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://positivethinkingwontdoanything.blogspot.com/
xtreblinkalovescenex

xtreblinkalovescenex


PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:31 pm

Devilica's singer has a friendster account! i seriously agree na Devilica and Sauna should have a split, i was actually talking to Razli about that a while back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/caitlynbailey
keida

keida


PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:32 pm

neurosis and tribes of neurot.

unless pinagsama nila at rinemix yung dalawang album nila that was meant to be played together.
Back to top Go down
http://xkeidax.deviantart.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: bands you wish did a split   

Back to top Go down
 
bands you wish did a split
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Lickety Split - split toe socks - knit
» Boiler bands and cleading
» Split trunk pear - update
» Split trunk Oriental pear - Pyrus pyrifolia
» Morus alba: Split a tree into two

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DIY Pinoy HC/Punk Message Board :: FORUMS :: Music-
Jump to: